Page 154 of 943 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 23574

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

I know that as soon as you get your first gym badge in b/w you can trade through union room, but can you also trade via wifi straight away, or do you not get pal pad til later on?
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Quote Originally Posted by Glen ^^ View Post
    Also, I can't get the Piplup and Croagunk C Gear Skins, the Customise window only shows the older ones. What should I do?
    Did you look in the ongoing campaigns page ?
    You should find them (and dl them) here before going to your customise page.

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    I know that as soon as you get your first gym badge in b/w you can trade through union room, but can you also trade via wifi straight away, or do you not get pal pad til later on?
    Until you visit the Abandoned Lot of Dreams to beat some grunts, which is right after you get the first badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrey View Post
    Did you look in the ongoing campaigns page ?
    You should find them (and dl them) here before going to your customise page.
    Thanks
    ~

Until you visit the Abandoned Lot of Dreams to beat some grunts, which is right after you get the first badge.

Thanks
    thank you!
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

The best way to raise DW points is just playing mini-games over and over?
    That's just one way of raising more DP. Most people will say that the best way is to get as many DW friends as possible and go around and water their dried berries though. Either way, everything contributes to DP, so guess it's always better to do as much as possible during that hour you got. That's the best way of getting more points...:S
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

Visit my XY trade shop!

Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

When is the nature of the fossil pokemon determined? When I receive the fossil or before I revive it? And how long does it take for the person to revive it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    When is the nature of the fossil pokemon determined? When I receive the fossil or before I revive it? And how long does it take for the person to revive it?
    When you receive it. .-.

And...well, in BW, you can revive the fossil as soon as you get it, since the place you need to go to in order to revive it is the museum where the second gym is. Just talk to the girl to the right at the front counter. -_-"

Visit my XY trade shop!

If I change a Rotom's form and deposit it, will it keeps it form or change back to normal Rotom like in Pt/HG/SS?
    Bye </3 You got what you wanted, Zabi. Congrats, your lies worked.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I'm not 100% sure, but isn't that the pier with the special boat that allows you to travel to the United Tower? I figure that it might be, since there doesn't appear to be any other way of getting there at the moment.
    No, because there IS a seperate pier called the United Pier. Anyone else think it's wierd that whatever the Prime Pier is for doesnt show up in the game's coding?
    [IMG]http://www.gamese****ch.com/090703-hiimdaisy.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    When you receive it. .-.

And...well, in BW, you can revive the fossil as soon as you get it, since the place you need to go to in order to revive it is the museum where the second gym is. Just talk to the girl to the right at the front counter. -_-"
    I don't understand. Is it when I receive the fossil item or the revived pokemon from Shippou City museum?

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    I don't understand. Is it when I receive the fossil item or the revived pokemon from Shippou City museum?
    It should be when you receive the revived fossil Pokemon from the Shippou City museum.

One curious question, don't know if anyone asked this before...Can we use HM moves before actually obtaining the HM in BW? I mean, iirc, the gym leaders don't say anything about being able to use new HM moves outside battle after we defeated them, so I don't know if that means HM moves can actually be used at all time without having to defeat the gym leaders or not. Like, say, if I trade an Oshawott with surf to another person who just started the game, can that person surf around in the first route even when s/he didn't go to Shippou City yet, or no? ._."

Visit my XY trade shop!

I'm curious about one thing at the moment...

Those feathers that increase Ev's.....does that mean it would be possible to EV train a pokemon with just those items? :S

I have a quick question. Since I don't have black/white, how many hours of game play does it take to get to a point of migrating pokemon from d/p/pt/hg/ss? Thx

Magikarp Used Splash Attack!!!!!!

NOTICE:
    I WILL BE GONE FROM JUNE 16 TO AUGUST
    13. I WILL NOT BE ACTIVE AT ALL DURING
    THIS TIME.
        Spoiler:- Special thanx:

Quote Originally Posted by Sponge View Post
    I'm curious about one thing at the moment...

Those feathers that increase Ev's.....does that mean it would be possible to EV train a pokemon with just those items? :S
    Just like with the minerals...yes, it's possible...but that means you'll need total of 510(?) feathers to fully EV out one pokemon...-_-"

Quote Originally Posted by Weavile22 View Post
    I have a quick question. Since I don't have black/white, how many hours of game play does it take to get to a point of migrating pokemon from d/p/pt/hg/ss? Thx
    Ask yourself these questions: How many hours do you think it'll take you to reach Hiun (3rd gym, to get the beasts and Celebii transferred), and how many hours do you think it'll take you to complete the storyline and get Nat Dex (for pokeshifter, aka to get any other pokes transferred). There, you got your answer. -_-"

I mean, if you ask "when", then it's an easy question, but if you ask "how many hours of gameplay", you decided that one yourself. No one play game at exactly the same pace, am I right? How the heck am I supposed to know how many hours will you need to get to that city or complete the main storyline? -.-"
    Last edited by Ju-da-su; 29th January 2011 at 7:04 PM.

Visit my XY trade shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    Ask yourself these questions: How many hours do you think it'll take you to reach Hiun (3rd gym, to get the beasts and Celebii transferred), and how many hours do you think it'll take you to complete the storyline and get Nat Dex (for pokeshifter, aka to get any other pokes transferred). There, you got your answer. -_-"

I mean, if you ask "when", then it's an easy question, but if you ask "how many hours of gameplay", you decided that one yourself. No one play game at exactly the same pace, am I right? How the heck am I supposed to know how many hours will you need to get to that city or complete the main storyline? -.-"
    I think he asked how long the storyline is. I haven't played the games myself yet, but if they are about as long as the old ones. It is about 18-30 hours, depends on how you play.

For all of you who've played the Japanese versions: if you fight all the Trainers in the game and raise a full team of six, what levels would you be at when it's time to fight the Elite Four? I ask this because I'm thinking of using Kojondo on my team, but not if I wouldn't be able to evolve it, because evolving at level 50 is kind of a concern to me.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    For all of you who've played the Japanese versions: if you fight all the Trainers in the game and raise a full team of six, what levels would you be at when it's time to fight the Elite Four? I ask this because I'm thinking of using Kojondo on my team, but not if I wouldn't be able to evolve it, because evolving at level 50 is kind of a concern to me.
    My team of five was in the mid 50s when I got to Elite Four, so a team of six would presumably just be a few levels lower then that.

With no extra training, about 45-49 depending if youu really did fight all the trainers and if you caught pokemon early on that would drag down the experience for others. Too bad BW has such late evos. Some pokemon evolve just before the final battles like Goluug or ononokusu. For shame, GF.
    One curious question, don't know if anyone asked this before...Can we use HM moves before actually obtaining the HM in BW? I mean, iirc, the gym leaders don't say anything about being able to use new HM moves outside battle after we defeated them, so I don't know if that means HM moves can actually be used at all time without having to defeat the gym leaders or not. Like, say, if I trade an Oshawott with surf to another person who just started the game, can that person surf around in the first route even when s/he didn't go to Shippou City yet, or no?
    You are still restricted on HM use. This is so you don't get mauled by level 33 trainers on Route 17 & 18.
    Last edited by Aurath8; 29th January 2011 at 9:40 PM.

^I'm thinking Samurott, Simisear, Zebstrika, Unfezant, Zoroark, and either Liligant or Kojondo. I'm thinking of giving Kojofu the Lucky Egg so it levels up faster. Actually, that's what I really wanted to ask:

I get a Kojofu from Dragon Spiral Tower, train it to match my team, and make it hold the Lucky Egg every time it goes into battle. would it probably evolve into Kojondo by the time I get to the Elite Four?
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

^I'm thinking Samurott, Simisear, Zebstrika, Unfezant, Zoroark, and either Liligant or Kojondo. I'm thinking of giving Kojofu the Lucky Egg so it levels up faster. Actually, that's what I really wanted to ask:

I get a Kojofu from Dragon Spiral Tower, train it to match my team, and make it hold the Lucky Egg every time it goes into battle. would it probably evolve into Kojondo by the time I get to the Elite Four?
    Depends how many battles it goes in. There is no way of telling without hours of calculations and research of every pokemon you will encounter until the E4. In'fact it is even more complicated in BW because of the new levelling system where lower levelled pokemon get more experience from high-levelled opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    I think he asked how long the storyline is. I haven't played the games myself yet, but if they are about as long as the old ones. It is about 18-30 hours, depends on how you play.
    but if ur just pro like me then 15 hours

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    Well, sorry that it took me almost 100 hours to actually complete the storyline (since I level up my pokemon a lot...My team of 5 is in Level 60s-70s when I fight with the Elite Four. =.=")

Visit my XY trade shop!

For breeding in B/W, do those special EV-enhancing items still pass down IVs like they did in HG/SS?

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    For breeding in B/W, do those special EV-enhancing items still pass down IVs like they did in HG/SS?
    Yes...if you mean the power items... .-.

Visit my XY trade shop!

Page 154 of 943 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164204254 ... LastLast