Page 155 of 944 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Can anyone give me an tips for EV training?
    Especially EV hotspots
    Pokemon Black Friend Code
    0776 6971 0236

Hey guys, just wondering, is it possible to get MH Sableye, Eccentric Ditto and Salac Berries yet in the Dream world/ anywhere in Black and White?
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile/My lil' Cable Club Post/PASBL
    C+ Grade Ref

Hey you!
    Do you like battling? Do you like Anime battles? Want to try it yourself? Well, why not
    Get started in the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    Any questions about PASBL? Well, ask them here!

Quote Originally Posted by addman999 View Post
    Can anyone give me an tips for EV training?
    Especially EV hotspots
    I though EV hotspots are already up on Serebii page...-.-"

HP - Koaruhii in Hodomoe Draw Bridge or Maggyo in Route 8 & Sekka Moor
    Attack - Minezumi/Yooterii in Route 1
    Defense - Kurumiru/Fushire - Yagaruma Forest
    Special Attack - Hitomoshi - Tower of Heavens
    Special Defense - Pururiru - Route 4, 17, 18, Hodomoe City, P2 Lab
    Speed - Basurao - Route 1,3,6,11,14, Sanyou City, The Opening of an Underground Water Vein, Yagaruma Forest, Dragon Spiral Tower, Victory Road, Giant Hall, Fertility Shrine, Illusion Forest

Quote Originally Posted by swampertforever View Post
    Hey guys, just wondering, is it possible to get MH Sableye, Eccentric Ditto and Salac Berries yet in the Dream world/ anywhere in Black and White?
    No...-_-"
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

Visit my XY trade shop!

Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    No...-_-"
    seriously? no... there goes half of my mono ghost team.
    So you cant transfer the berries up?
    Fizzy Bubbles Profile/My lil' Cable Club Post/PASBL
    C+ Grade Ref

Hey you!
    Do you like battling? Do you like Anime battles? Want to try it yourself? Well, why not
    Get started in the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    Any questions about PASBL? Well, ask them here!

Are those Seals that you attach to Poke Balls, available in B/W? If so, where do I get them?

no, you can not transfer items from 4th gen to 5th.
    Autumn Friendly: 18-4 4 RQ, 1657, 578th place
    International challenge: 16-2 7 RQ 1634
    Spring friendly: 18-0 1721, 173rd

4527 7711 4773 is my 3ds FC,
    Don't have any room for random safari requests :/ Friends list is full as is.

Does the Evoloution Stone boost Corsola's stats, even though it doesn't have an evoloution?
    If you think the UK gets a raw deal by not getting special download events, copy and paste this into your sig (Started by loopy100)

Quote Originally Posted by Geekachu View Post
    Village Leader: wait- what are we going to bomb it with?
    Local cantankerous octogenerian: *whips out stick of dynamite*
    Local Electrode: *rolls off sulking*

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbityboo View Post
    Does the Evoloution Stone boost Corsola's stats, even though it doesn't have an evoloution?
    No, thats why the evolution stone only works on pokemon that can still evolve.

One curious question, don't know if anyone asked this before...Can we use HM moves before actually obtaining the HM in BW? I mean, iirc, the gym leaders don't say anything about being able to use new HM moves outside battle after we defeated them, so I don't know if that means HM moves can actually be used at all time without having to defeat the gym leaders or not. Like, say, if I trade an Oshawott with surf to another person who just started the game, can that person surf around in the first route even when s/he didn't go to Shippou City yet, or no? ._."
    *sigh*

I understand your question, now allow me to ask mine: what in God's name are you smoking that would ever make you think you can use HMs without the proper Gym Badge?

No you can't Surf without going to Shippou City! The **** is wrong with you?
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Osiris View Post
    *sigh*

I understand your question, now allow me to ask mine: what in God's name are you smoking that would ever make you think you can use HMs without the proper Gym Badge?

No you can't Surf without going to Shippou City! The **** is wrong with you?
    Because BW gym leaders said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the HM moves when we defeated them, iirc? Yeah, tell me what gym badge I need to get for a certain HM to work outside of battle IN BW then, since seemingly, every single gym leader in the game forgot to tell me that, as far as I recalled...:S

Also, one question back at you if I may? What do you mean "you can't surf without going to Shippou City"? HM Surf is first obtained in the game at the Ridge, which is after you defeated the Fukiyose Gym, the 6th Gym. Shippou Gym is the second gym. Yeah, I'll pass that city long before I actually get that HM, and in fact, it takes only less than 30 minutes to get from the point where you first get Pal Pad in Sanyou to reach Shippou (you just need to defeat one stupid Plasma grunt), so what's the point? Not to mention, I highly doubt that even if they REALLY did say you can't use HM moves before getting certain badge, the badge you need to obtain to surf is the one in Shippou. It's just ridiculous if you only require to get the second gym badge for a HM that can only be obtained after defeating the 6th gym. If you said you can't use surf without getting proper gym badge, then sorry, defeating Shippou Gym probably won't going to enable you to surf either. You're contradicting yourself there. :S

Do you even know anything about BW other than what pokes are in it and such before answering me that question, seriously? I asked if the person who got a traded pokemon that can use Surf can start surfing even before they head out to Shippou because Sanyou is the city you get the pal pad, aka that's where you can trade over the Wifi for the first time. Shippou is the city you're heading after you're done with everything in Sanyou. However, there's a water route next to route 1, so what I'm asking is, is it possible for people who've received a traded pokemon with surf right after obtaining their pal pad to go surf next to route 1 before even proceeding to the next event in the storyline (aka heading for Shippou)? Who said you need Shippou badge to start surfing? Aloe doesn't say a thing about which HM moves we can use after defeating her as far as I recall, as well as other gym leaders. Not to mention, HM surf is still FAAAAAAAR away from that. I don't mind getting answer from people who haven't played the game yet, or played but don't get a thing because you don't understand the story anyway, but at least do some research before answering to question, if you don't want to look even more like a fool that the one who asked, that is. :S
    Last edited by Ju-da-su; 30th January 2011 at 7:07 PM.
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

Visit my XY trade shop!

Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

I got so distracted reading the painstakingly long post ahead of me I forgot my question ):

I'll just ask a filler;

Roughly how long does it take (in real world time) to unlock DW Vulpix and Poliwag?
    Quote of the moment:
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverwindstudios View Post
    Theoretically, In order for garchomps and pidgeots to fly at the speed of sound, (Let's include sonic the hedgehog into this to...) they need to consume over 5 1/2 MILLION calories a day!
    Bow to the Dual-Weilding Key of Destiny
    Roxas:Claimed

Yeah I read the long post too.
    Now for my question: How much do use HMs before the elite four? Also what are the HMs that you use?

Quote Originally Posted by snivy101 View Post
    Yeah I read the long post too.
    Now for my question: How much do use HMs before the elite four? Also what are the HMs that you use?
    You only need to use Cut once, and I think Surf a lot later.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

i have a question concerning BW american preorders, is there something extra that comes with the games when you preorder them?

He's here on our backs
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/4htlog.png[/IMG]
    and in our hearts!
    Check out my Fan-Fic

Spoiler:- image thanks:

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    i have a question concerning BW american preorders, is there something extra that comes with the games when you preorder them?
    Yes: Reshiram and Zekrom wall clings. More information on that is located here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario0708 View Post
    Depends on the store you Preorder. The US ToysRus are doing a wall hanging of some sort.

The store I preorder from has a "special thing" for me.. I'll reveal what it is later, when I know they can do it.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    Yes. And any other DS. Not 3DS though.
    Can you access the Dream World as soon as you get the C-Gear?
    Wait...so can you play pokemon black and white on the 3DS?
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

Quote Originally Posted by ViperQueen View Post
    Yes, you can.

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/...are_30872.html
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

Quote Originally Posted by ViperQueen View Post
    The Press reports say we can play any game that you can play on the DSi. Even Offical Nintendo Sites are saying this: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/...are_30872.html

There is no info saying that the DS games will stuck to single player or not. They've announced that the hardware needed is already there for DS multi-player functions, is actually present.

Remember it's not due for another two months.

(I've got some contact from NOE that I could have the ability to expand this info next week.)
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    The Press reports say we can play any game that you can play on the DSi. Even Offical Nintendo Sites are saying this: http://www.nintendo.co.uk/NOE/en_GB/...are_30872.html

There is no info saying that the DS games will stuck to single player or not. They've announced that the hardware needed is already there for DS multi-player functions, is actually present.

Remember it's not due for another two months.

(I've got some contact from NOE that I could have the ability to expand this info next week.)
    Thanks Im a little confuesed about: lol

"There is no info saying that the DS games will stuck to single player or not. They've announced that the hardware needed is already there for DS multi-player functions, is actually present."
    WHITE2: 0906 0589 1140
    X: 0216 0799 9223

The crown beasts are being distributed via wifi in Europe, which means I can download them onto my italian HeartGold, correct?
    [IMG]http://www.gamese****ch.com/090703-hiimdaisy.jpg[/IMG]

I was wondering, What are the requirements to get the National dex in these games?
    3DS Friend Code: 3351-4532-2401
    Friend Safari: Ghost with Shuppet, Pumpkaboo and Drifblim

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpedo_14 View Post
    I was wondering, What are the requirements to get the National dex in these games?
    I believe that you get it once you defeat the Elite Four. You don't need to have done anything else.

Because BW gym leaders said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the HM moves when we defeated them, iirc? Yeah, tell me what gym badge I need to get for a certain HM to work outside of battle IN BW then, since seemingly, every single gym leader in the game forgot to tell me that, as far as I recalled...:S

Also, one question back at you if I may? What do you mean "you can't surf without going to Shippou City"? HM Surf is first obtained in the game at the Ridge, which is after you defeated the Fukiyose Gym, the 6th Gym. Shippou Gym is the second gym. Yeah, I'll pass that city long before I actually get that HM, and in fact, it takes only less than 30 minutes to get from the point where you first get Pal Pad in Sanyou to reach Shippou (you just need to defeat one stupid Plasma grunt), so what's the point? Not to mention, I highly doubt that even if they REALLY did say you can't use HM moves before getting certain badge, the badge you need to obtain to surf is the one in Shippou. It's just ridiculous if you only require to get the second gym badge for a HM that can only be obtained after defeating the 6th gym. If you said you can't use surf without getting proper gym badge, then sorry, defeating Shippou Gym probably won't going to enable you to surf either. You're contradicting yourself there. :S

Do you even know anything about BW other than what pokes are in it and such before answering me that question, seriously? I asked if the person who got a traded pokemon that can use Surf can start surfing even before they head out to Shippou because Sanyou is the city you get the pal pad, aka that's where you can trade over the Wifi for the first time. Shippou is the city you're heading after you're done with everything in Sanyou. However, there's a water route next to route 1, so what I'm asking is, is it possible for people who've received a traded pokemon with surf right after obtaining their pal pad to go surf next to route 1 before even proceeding to the next event in the storyline (aka heading for Shippou)? Who said you need Shippou badge to start surfing? Aloe doesn't say a thing about which HM moves we can use after defeating her as far as I recall, as well as other gym leaders. Not to mention, HM surf is still FAAAAAAAR away from that. I don't mind getting answer from people who haven't played the game yet, or played but don't get a thing because you don't understand the story anyway, but at least do some research before answering to question, if you don't want to look even more like a fool that the one who asked, that is. :S
    Okay, so maybe I don't know the exact geography of Unova yet, and I apologize for running my mouth, but seriously, where were your logic and reasoning skills when you asked that question?! I mean, come the **** on, when in the HELL have you ever been able to Surf before the first Gym (by the way, I said Shippou City because that's where you get the second Badge, but even so, show me a Pokemon game (an OFFICIAL one) that gives a first Badge that lets you use Surf)?! NEVER! Black and White are no exceptions to this rule! I was going to use the wild Pokemon's levels as an example, but after a little research (Happy now?!), I learned the wild Pururiru cap out at level 15 on Route 18. But even so, that area leads to level 30-something Pokemon, both wild and trained, and the best you'd probably have by, say, Shippou Gym, is a starter just over level 20. You do the math, Sherlock!

And by the way, you did say Shippou City in your initial question.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

C'mon, guys. relax. it's just a Q&A forum. The question was a reasonable one for the thought behind it and the answer was too. case closed!

Now, earlier someone mentioned that only Cut and Surf were needed in-game to progress through the story. Is that right? wow. that's nice. Are you sure that you need cut, though? haha I just don't want to have any Hm slaves! :P

Page 155 of 944 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255 ... LastLast