Page 499 of 944 FirstFirst ... 399449489495496497498499500501502503509549599 ... LastLast
Results 12,451 to 12,475 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Thanks a lot!!

In Dreamworld, when I click a sparkling bush, some wierd Japanese text pops up, and I get absolutely no item. What is the purpose of this?
    Current Black 2 Team

The final team member wanders yet...

If I used Explosion in a double battle, is the power split between the other 3 Pokemon?

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    If I used Explosion in a double battle, is the power split between the other 3 Pokemon?
    Yes, it hits all three pokemon
    gone.

Quote Originally Posted by ducksgomooful View Post
    Does the ability Sheer Force only negate the effects that affect the enemy? Like, if my Darmanitan used Hammer Arm, would it still get the speed decrease?
    It only affects POSITIVE effects. That is, things that are positive for the Sheer Force-user, eg. chance of burn on the opponent, or raising attack of the user. It doesn't effect negative things, eg speed decrease of user, recoil in user.

Same question asked on PC:

If I were to battle the Champion with my new team (I can't now because I have two that are not at level 70 yet) and he brings out his Volcarona and I brought out my Hydreigon.. who would go first?

I ask because with my old team, I was able to beat it with my Sesmitoad with surf. But when I did him again, it actually BEAT me. and I'm WATER! It's always beaten my Semsitoad mostly because of speed and stuff and I always have to switch to Emboar to finish the job.

For me new team, I don't want a repeat of what happens to my water Pokemon. So I won't bring out Jellicent but rather Hydreigon since I was able to beat Cheren's Haxous with her because she was faster. But I want to know if Hydreigon's speed is better than Volcarona's. If it is.. then I have a better chance of OHKOing it.
    岩根雅明=♡

[B]
    Quote Originally Posted by -Silver- View Post

If I were to battle the Champion with my new team (I can't now because I have two that are not at level 70 yet) and he brings out his Volcarona and I brought out my Hydreigon.. who would go first?
    It depends; if Hydreigon has a Speed boosting nature or good Spd. IV, then probably. However, based on Base Stats, Volcorana has 100 Base SPD while Hydreigon has 98 Base SPD; so Volcorana would move first. But, Hydreigon should survive whatever Volcorana could throw at it; it has GREAT stats.
    Current Black 2 Team

Quote Originally Posted by Elementer View Post
    [COLOR="Navy"][B]

It depends; if Hydreigon has a Speed boosting nature or good Spd. IV, then probably. However, based on Base Stats, Volcorana has 100 Base SPD while Hydreigon has 98 Base SPD; so Volcorana would move first. But, Hydreigon should survive whatever Volcorana could throw at it; it has GREAT stats.
    Meaning that Alder's Volcarona won't kill my Hydreigon in one hit?
    岩根雅明=♡

Meaning that Alder's Volcarona won't kill my Hydreigon in one hit?
    Almost certainly not. Hydreigon has great bulk. Just Surf it, Volcorana should die quickly.
    Current Black 2 Team

That pretty much sums it up. Unless he uses close combat (which he can't).

Edit: ninja'd

^^^^^
    Even if it had that, it'd do squat on Hydreigon, because of Volcarona's bare 60 Attack Stats and Hydreigon's decent Defense.

EDIT:
    Oh, ok. I suck with sarcasm/jokes/whatever :P
    Last edited by Elementer; 26th April 2011 at 3:43 AM.
    Current Black 2 Team

Quote Originally Posted by Piemonster24 View Post
    That pretty much sums it up. Unless he uses close combat (which he can't).

Edit: ninja'd
    That's probably why my Hydreigon lost to Sawk :[
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Elementer View Post
    ^^^^^
    Even if it had that, it'd do squat on Hydreigon, because of Volcarona's bare 60 Attack Stats and Hydreigon's decent Defense.
    That was a joke. And yes, sawk beats hydreigon. Hydreigon's only easily exploitable weakness is fighting.

But, Hydreigon was supposed to be invincible! D:
    岩根雅明=♡

lol. Even a 3-headed flying darkness hydra must take damage sometime :P
    Current Black 2 Team

DEATH TO SAWK!!!!! jk
    But yeah, fighting type (which is so common its not even funny in unova) is its weakest...weakness
    gone.

I need some help fining the TM scald, I know its supposed to be in the Freezer containers but I cant find it anywhere, can someone give me a location of where its near please?
    3DS FC: 3496-9740-3964
    SHINYS (NOT FOR TRADE) : Wishcash (September 29th, 2009), Sliggoo (October 20th, 2013), Magmar (November 8th, 2013), Sliggoo (November 8th, 2013), Braixen (November 9th,2013), Frogadier (November 10th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by mychemro View Post
    I need some help fining the TM scald, I know its supposed to be in the Freezer containers but I cant find it anywhere, can someone give me a location of where its near please?
    It's just a few tiles from the entrance. It's on the ice, to the right. The item is slightly hidden by a crate.

From the entrance: Start from the leftmost tile of ice, and slide up. Then, slide right, and then down, and you'll be looking at it.
    [Video]
    Last edited by m190049; 26th April 2011 at 5:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by m190049 View Post
    It's just a few tiles from the entrance. It's on the ice, to the right. The item is slightly hidden by a crate.

From the entrance: Start from the leftmost tile of ice, and slide up. Then, slide right, and then down, and you'll be looking at it.
    [Video]
    Wow thank you sooo much its taken me forever to find it
    3DS FC: 3496-9740-3964
    SHINYS (NOT FOR TRADE) : Wishcash (September 29th, 2009), Sliggoo (October 20th, 2013), Magmar (November 8th, 2013), Sliggoo (November 8th, 2013), Braixen (November 9th,2013), Frogadier (November 10th, 2013)

Does anyone know why I didn't get Hidden Power from Professor Juniper? The requirments state I need to have SEEN 100 pokemon and I have but all she gave me was False Swipe and Protect.

MAIDALLICA

Quote Originally Posted by ColdRAIN View Post
    Does anyone know why I didn't get Hidden Power from Professor Juniper? The requirments state I need to have SEEN 100 pokemon and I have but all she gave me was False Swipe and Protect.
    I believe you need 115 Pokemon seen to receive Hidden Power...

I ask because with my old team, I was able to beat it with my Sesmitoad with surf. But when I did him again, it actually BEAT me. and I'm WATER! It's always beaten my Semsitoad mostly because of speed and stuff and I always have to switch to Emboar to finish the job.

For me new team, I don't want a repeat of what happens to my water Pokemon. So I won't bring out Jellicent but rather Hydreigon since I was able to beat Cheren's Haxous with her because she was faster. But I want to know if Hydreigon's speed is better than Volcarona's. If it is.. then I have a better chance of OHKOing it.
    I know this is quite an old question that has been answered by several different people, but I have to disagree with all of them. Hydreigon is weak to Bug, and has similar base Speed to Volcarona, so it's difficult to say who'd go first. I haven't used Hydreigon, and I don't know what level it is, so it may or may not be KOd by one Bug Buzz - I'm not sure. Also, Volcarona has good Special Defense, so there's no guarantee that you'd OHKO it with Draco Meteor or Surf (at least, I assume you'll be using one of those attacks).

Jellicent, on the other hand, is the perfect Pokémon to use against Volcarona. It resists or is immune to every single one of Volcarona's attacks, has superb special bulk, and has a STAB super-effective attack to boot. So I'd recommend using Jellicent over Hydreigon against Volcarona.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Default Urgent!

When the Liberty Pass Event ends tommorrow, does that mean we can only download it tday, or is it also possible to download it tommorrow?

-- VERY URGENT --
    POKEMEN X FRIEND CODE 0576-5538-2566
    TEAM:

I haven't checked Alder, but the Elite 4 rematch Pokemon are often surprisingly slow. For example, a level 71 Toxicroak could reach 192 speed with a neutral nature, but Marshal's doesn't even reach 150.

Could somebody tell me what eggmoves are and how I can breed my pokemon to have them? Also, if I breed say a Emboar that knows flamethrower, does it count as an egg move when I breed it?

Page 499 of 944 FirstFirst ... 399449489495496497498499500501502503509549599 ... LastLast