Page 502 of 944 FirstFirst ... 402452492498499500501502503504505506512552602 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,550 of 23596

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

I'd get the Gligar. Poison Heal (its hidden ability) Gliscor is an excellent Pokemon. While Tinted Lens is a nice ability, surely Yanmega or even Venomoth are better users of it than Butterfree.

Considering Gliscor is just an overall much better Pokemon than Butterfree, I would go for it simply because of that.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

So I don't have the game yet, and I was planning to get the game, maybe tomorrow? I heard that once you start the game, the "mystery gift" option is available on the menu. However, when I tried to use the "mystery gift option" for the game, "Soul Silver," at multiple locations such as Borders, I couldn't connect? Is there a reason why the Wi-Fi doesn't connect such as like an older model of the DS? Thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by sprite View Post
    So I don't have the game yet, and I was planning to get the game, maybe tomorrow? I heard that once you start the game, the "mystery gift" option is available on the menu. However, when I tried to use the "mystery gift option" for the game, "Soul Silver," at multiple locations such as Borders, I couldn't connect? Is there a reason why the Wi-Fi doesn't connect such as like an older model of the DS? Thank you in advance.
    Did you set the actual Wi-fi on your DS? Because you have to go "Wi-fi Settings" and actually tell the DS and the game that you want to use a specific Wi-Fi location.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by sprite View Post
    well the mystery gift is for 5th gen, not 4th
    I mod the Smogon Forums. Feel free to ask me any questions!

I went with gligar in the end, ty for the help although it was too late. My pokemons fate was decided by a penny.

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeTree View Post
    Then why does my Darmanitan lose health whilst holding said Life Orb?
    It is only negated when you use a move that gets the life orb boost (this is what makes my DW Nidoking deadly)
    Dragons are my friend, Ice is my foe...
    (Kyurem is an exception) dragonics rule

-Let us hope for gen 6 to turn out well!

I heard that resetting the clock would make you lose trainers in Black City. Can anyone confirm this?

If this is true, does it happen before or after you have been to Black City? I believe that I have set my DS once for Daylight Savings Time and I switched the game to the 3ds I believe, but I haven't been to Black City.

Also, is there a way this can be remedied?

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Just wondering, on the Pokedex page for Mandibuzz, it says that he gives 2 Sp. Atk. EV points when you defeat it.... but that's like his lowest stat. Is that right? It doesn't seem so =S =S
    <--www.upokecenter.com
    PMD Friend Rescues: 9 PM for a rescue! No Wish Cave and Purity Forest floors 1-25 only,
    Pearl Friend Code: 3007 5473 9385
    Crobat is my bishie!!!! Here's a great site to get game music from!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic Politoed View Post
    I heard that resetting the clock would make you lose trainers in Black City. Can anyone confirm this?

If this is true, does it happen before or after you have been to Black City? I believe that I have set my DS once for Daylight Savings Time and I switched the game to the 3ds I believe, but I haven't been to Black City.

Also, is there a way this can be remedied?
    General tinkering with the clock does not just instantly remove trainers.
    Trainers will disappear over time if you don't talk or battle with them.
    Just adjusting the clock an hour or switching a DS wont really mean much.

Skipping forward days at a time, however, will cause Trainer's to leave, due to the inactivity.

The annoying thing about Black City and White Forest, however, is when this timer starts.
    You start with several characters in your City/Forest, and this timer actually starts instantly.
    As soon as you start the game. So, if you take very long to get to your City/Forest...
    The whole place will be a barren wasteland by the time you first arrive. Rather irksome indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikkoman View Post
    Just wondering, on the Pokedex page for Mandibuzz, it says that he gives 2 Sp. Atk. EV points when you defeat it.... but that's like his lowest stat. Is that right? It doesn't seem so =S =S
    Bulbapedia claims that it's actually 2 Speed EVs, though every other source I've looked at says 2 Sp. Atk...
    (...I realize this doesn't really help much. o.o; )
    Last edited by m190049; 27th April 2011 at 10:20 AM.

Even its speed isn't that high... HP is the highest, followed by Defense... =S It's just like Landorus; according to the Dex entry, he gives 3 Sp. Atk. points... but his Atk. stat is higher.
    <--www.upokecenter.com
    PMD Friend Rescues: 9 PM for a rescue! No Wish Cave and Purity Forest floors 1-25 only,
    Pearl Friend Code: 3007 5473 9385
    Crobat is my bishie!!!! Here's a great site to get game music from!!!

Still fails every time i try to get the Liberty Pass... T_T
    Info:
    Nintendo wifi support code: 61313 (When I connect)
    Nintendo wifi error code: 61020 (Wen it says i no be able to get mi Vikutini T_T T_T )
    Has anyone had/is having this problem? =_="

Edit: Anyway, what the hell. ^_^
    I'll just get the Cherish ball Victini, and concentrate on my Shiny Litwick hunt~ 0_<
    Last edited by WishforaMilotic; 27th April 2011 at 2:24 PM.
    POKEMEN X FRIEND CODE 0576-5538-2566
    TEAM:

I was wondering if you were able to catch Gible (or at least Gabite) in Pokemon White. Usually trainers who have other region Pokemon means they're somewhere in the game. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Holy Arceus! It's a wild Arceus!
    -----
    Announcer: Is there anyone in this room who can turn Grass Types into something more frightening?

(I raise my hand)

Announcer: Huzzah! We are saved!

In 2012, we are all going to get killed by a Giratina.

Does anyone know where can I find maps for the whole Abyssal Ruins area?
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

TEAM:

Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    Does anyone know where can I find maps for the whole Abyssal Ruins area?
    Check Marriland.com, he's got a great one. It shows you the way to the other floors.
    -----
    Announcer: Is there anyone in this room who can turn Grass Types into something more frightening?

(I raise my hand)

Already posted a link 0_<
    TEAM:

^^ Thanks guys, those links will really help me out.

Erm, well...I guess I'll ask again. Can you catch Gible (or at least Gabite) anywhere in Pokemon White? Usually if a trainer has one, its somewhere in the game. Can anyone correct me if I'm wrong?
    -----

(I raise my hand)

Quote Originally Posted by ZelOfLight View Post
    Erm, well...I guess I'll ask again. Can you catch Gible (or at least Gabite) anywhere in Pokemon White? Usually if a trainer has one, its somewhere in the game. Can anyone correct me if I'm wrong?
    No you can't find Gible, Gabite or Garchomp in white or black and just because a trainer has a pokemon doesn't mean it can be found in the wild.
    I don’t like the people that leave comments on the internet.

They preach they’re perfect while they’re f*****g you with intellect.

BIRD IS THE WORD

No, you cannot catch Gible (or any of its evolutions) in either Black or White. The only way is via the Poketransfer or Dream World.

Trade only - neither on Pokemon White/Black

EDIT: Wow...3 people at one D:
    Current Pokemon Black Team
    Lvl 100 Lvl 100 Lvl 100 Lvl 100 Lvl 100 Lvl 100
    Currently Farming for: DW Vulpix (Drought)

Hello. I am looking for a good, high special attack based Pokémon who's type isn't the same as one of these:
    Conkledurr
    Zekrom
    Landorous
    Kyurem
    and Braviery

Thanks people
    White FC: 5028 4302 4601. UK Time (GMT+1)

Looking for Shiny Legendaries that I don't have.
    Offering: Shiny Event Raikou, Entei, Suicune and Darkrai(Non Shiny).
    Shiny Legendary Cresselia, Giratina and Rayquaza (Hacked).

Owner of a 3DS! FC: 4596-9462-2248
    PM me your Friend Codes fellow 3DS owners xD

Quote Originally Posted by gatesy0093 View Post
    Hello. I am looking for a good, high special attack based Pokémon who's type isn't the same as one of these:
    Conkledurr
    Zekrom
    Landorous
    Kyurem
    and Braviery

Thanks people
    Chandelure. A ghost-fire type (cool combination and neither type is currently on your team) and it has an insane special attack stat - 145 base Special Attack.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I have a question, I'm wondering if I should put the Joltik on my team once it evolves to Galvantula or put back my Gigalith (both have pokerus as well).

Page 502 of 944 FirstFirst ... 402452492498499500501502503504505506512552602 ... LastLast