Page 510 of 944 FirstFirst ... 410460500506507508509510511512513514520560610 ... LastLast
Results 12,726 to 12,750 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    Hmm... I was never completely convinced that Gust was an egg move for Mudkip. Only Serebii and Bulbapedia seem to say that Gust is an egg move for Mudkip, so I'd assume that they made a mistake.
    Thanks.....well this is just great no gust using Mudkip for me!!!!!!

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Quote Originally Posted by Chimecho3000 View Post
    Struggle will always have recoil.
    Yeah, thanks for telling me what I have mentioned.
    Hisashiburi da na poketo monsta toreina!

Poketo monsta no tatakau?

Friend Code:

Cecelia Black 2 - 228058814990
    Cecelia Black - 266614694116
    Cecelia SoulSilver - 253660467378
    Cecelia Pearl - 099000470545

Pokémon Pearl: Pokédex: Seen: 493/Caught: 493, Hours: 670
    Started: June 2nd 2009

Pokémon Black 2: Pokédex: Seen 649/Caught: 649, Hours: ~ 170
    Started: October 11th 2012

Pokémon Master Cecelia - she wants to be the very best like no one ever was.

Hmm... I was never completely convinced that Gust was an egg move for Mudkip. Only Serebii and Bulbapedia seem to say that Gust is an egg move for Mudkip, so I'd assume that they made a mistake.
    But why would two of the most reliable Pokemon web sources make the same identical mistake?

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    But why would two of the most reliable Pokemon web sources make the same identical mistake?
    Well, my guess would be that Serebii made the mistake, and Bulbapedia took the egg move list from the Serebii page. How the mistake was initially made, I have no idea...
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Well, my guess would be that Serebii made the mistake, and Bulbapedia took the egg move list from the Serebii page. How the mistake was initially made, I have no idea...
    But I thought Bulba isn't allowed to take info from serebii

Bulba is a Wiki, the information has to come from somewhere. Likely someone saw it on Serebii and added it to Bulba without bothering to test it out.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Bulba is a Wiki, the information has to come from somewhere. Likely someone saw it on Serebii and added it to Bulba without bothering to test it out.
    But wouldn't the admins know it's incorrect and remove it?

But wouldn't the admins know it's incorrect and remove it?
    Apparently not. xD

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Apparently not. xD
    Yeah I suppose. I'm still a bit skeptical about Mudkip not being able to use Whirlwind. I know it seems unlikely, but maybe it's true...

Yeah I suppose. I'm still a bit skeptical about Mudkip not being able to use Whirlwind. I know it seems unlikely, but maybe it's true...
    It's Gust that's being talked about, not Whirlwind. :P I don't see how Mudkip could learn Gust; it doesn't make sense. Although things in Pokémon don't seem to make sense, do they?

Well, Marriland and some other sites don't list Gust as an Egg-move for Mudkip, so I'd say that Serebii's mistake was added to Bulbapedia by someone other than a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post

It's Gust that's being talked about, not Whirlwind. :P I don't see how Mudkip could learn Gust; it doesn't make sense. Although things in Pokémon don't seem to make sense, do they?

Well, Marriland and some other sites don't list Gust as an Egg-move for Mudkip, so I'd say that Serebii's mistake was added to Bulbapedia by someone other than a mod.
    My bad I meant gust. Maybe it blows it from its mouth? And wouldn't a mod remove it?

My bad I meant gust. Maybe it blows it from its mouth? And wouldn't a mod remove it?
    Well, not all mods scour Bulbapedia pages to find one wrong egg move. Someone should bring it up on the discussion page of Mudkip. :P

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post

Well, not all mods scour Bulbapedia pages to find one wrong egg move. Someone should bring it up on the discussion page of Mudkip. :P
    But I may be wrong about how wiki's work, but whenever there's a change doesn't it notify the admins?

I've got a Pokemon Trainer Club account and Im on the Global Link. I click but it says you need to be logged in to your PTC account to participate and that I must login. I login but it gives me the same message.
    Is there aything else I need to do to access the Global Link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurawarrior8 View Post
    I've got a Pokemon Trainer Club account and Im on the Global Link. I click but it says you need to be logged in to your PTC account to participate and that I must login. I login but it gives me the same message.
    Is there aything else I need to do to access the Global Link.
    If you're logged it to both Global Link and PTC (which should be the same account) then it should be working. Just log in through the Global Link website, that's what I did and everything worked for me.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    If you're logged it to both Global Link and PTC (which should be the same account) then it should be working. Just log in through the Global Link website, that's what I did and everything worked for me.
    There's no option to login on the main GL page. Once I click on the features it takes me to the 'you need an account to participate' screen. From there I clicked signup and at the bottom of that page it took me it said 'if you already have an account please log in now' with a link on log in now. Following that link just takes me back to the blank global link page again.

There's no option to login on the main GL page. Once I click on the features it takes me to the 'you need an account to participate' screen. From there I clicked signup and at the bottom of that page it took me it said 'if you already have an account please log in now' with a link on log in now. Following that link just takes me back to the blank global link page again.
    If you go to en.pokemon-gl.com on the left hand side of the screen that appears, it gives you a place to log in. Unless you're thinking of a different website than I am...
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

There's no option to login on the main GL page.
    Yes there is O_O

It's right in the left side bar, has a big "LOG IN" button right under two text boxes.

Something screwy is going on. Im at the exact url you mentioned but the login button just.. isn't there. Between the GL logo and the information box is just an empty space. I've tried clicking on the empty space too but nothing happens.

Something screwy is going on. Im at the exact url you mentioned but the login button just.. isn't there. Between the GL logo and the information box is just an empty space. I've tried clicking on the empty space too but nothing happens.
    It could just be that your Internet is currently slow and isn't loading it, or your computer may just not be loading it for some reason. If that's the case, there's nothing you can really do about it.

I recommend just waiting a few hours and then go back on it, because it's most likely just your current Internet speed.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Fill in your username/password and press Enter. Failing that, use a different browser.

Use chrome and update your adobe
    FC: 4382 - 1979 - 0982

5 IV Pokemon for trade:
        Spoiler:- :

Is Seismic Toss REALLY a fighting type move? Every time I use it on a normal it doesn't say Super Effective although it says FIGHT beside the name of the move.
    3DS FC: 0791-1843-0552

Quote Originally Posted by Cablez View Post
    Is Seismic Toss REALLY a fighting type move? Every time I use it on a normal it doesn't say Super Effective although it says FIGHT beside the name of the move.
    Well, Seismic Toss does the amount of damage that is equal to the user's level. So that probably applies to all Pokemon, including those with types that fighting is super effective too.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I am getting confused about the way stat gains work in this game. I read this line on the serebii.net game mechanics page for EVs:
    "Rare Candies are absolutely fine to use after you have finished EV training your Pokemon. Pokemon do not lose stats if they are levelled with a Rare Candy so long as they have sufficient EV's."

I don't understand this. I thought that the way that stats are calculated is also retroactive...so it wouldn't matter if you dumped say 99 rare candies and then battled it for EVs, as long as the EVs obtained were the same, the pokemon would have the same stats at level 100 as a pokemon who did the opposite (battled for EVs first then used 99 rare candies). Can someone please explain to me whether my line of thinking is right or wrong?

Page 510 of 944 FirstFirst ... 410460500506507508509510511512513514520560610 ... LastLast