Page 511 of 944 FirstFirst ... 411461501507508509510511512513514515521561611 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,775 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

As long as you get the amount of EVs you want at SOME point between Level 1 and 100, you will get the stat gain. It's just recommended to do it at a low level so the stat gain from Levels 1-100 is gradual and not just "Attack: +63"
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    As long as you get the amount of EVs you want at SOME point between Level 1 and 100, you will get the stat gain. It's just recommended to do it at a low level so the stat gain from Levels 1-100 is gradual and not just "Attack: +63"
    Thanks for the quick response. Works like i had hoped, I started to worry

Will a second stage pokemon like metang or vigoroth always have better defences than the final evo when holding the eviolite?

Quote Originally Posted by Hatmaster15 View Post
    Will a second stage pokemon like metang or vigoroth always have better defences than the final evo when holding the eviolite?
    I've yet to think of one, but I'm pretty sure there must be some Pokemon that has a final evolution whose defense is so much higher than the previous evolved form that not even the Eviolite can bring it high enough.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

^Like Slaking for example. It has waaaaaaaaay higher attack than Vigoroth

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    ^Like Slaking for example. It has waaaaaaaaay higher attack than Vigoroth
    Yes, but the Eviolite doesn't affect attack.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I've yet to think of one, but I'm pretty sure there must be some Pokemon that has a final evolution whose defense is so much higher than the previous evolved form that not even the Eviolite can bring it high enough.
    it is called sunkern, krickitot, and tyrouge
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1z1d54y.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- FC:

Spoiler:- Team Enchanted Garden:

Spoiler:- pending trades:

Quote Originally Posted by pokefielder View Post
    it is called sunkern, krickitot, and tyrouge
    But Hatmaster15 asked about middle staged Pokemon. Sunkern, Kricketot and Tyrogue are basic, first stage Pokemon.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I suppose the important thing is it will work for most second stages...

But now I want to find out what final evo could possibly have better defence... Maybe Bastiodon? The only obvious one I can think of is Gyrados, as no Magikarp surely cant get better defences than Gyrados.

EDIT: Wait, those are first stages I mentioned, so I still haven't found the answer

Quote Originally Posted by Hatmaster15 View Post
    No. There' nothing stopping the final evolution from having a huge defence boost such as Duosion->Reuniclus. In most cases though a second stage pokemon will have better defences than its third stage. At the same time you often lose a lot of attacking power and some moves. whether it is better to use an Eviolite or not is different for each pokemon I guess.
    Last edited by Aurath8; 30th April 2011 at 12:51 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

But Hatmaster15 asked about middle staged Pokemon. Sunkern, Kricketot and Tyrogue are basic, first stage Pokemon.
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. then yeah I don't think there is any maybe sealio...
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1z1d54y.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- FC:

Spoiler:- Team Enchanted Garden:

Spoiler:- pending trades:

Quote Originally Posted by pokefielder View Post
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhh. then yeah I don't think there is any maybe sealio...
    Sealeo is regularly 70 while Walrein is regularly 90. So Sealeo's defense would be higher with the Eviolite.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Sealeo is regularly 70 while Walrein is regularly 90. So Sealeo's defense would be higher with the Eviolite.
    Thanks for answering this question, now I need to go and make a vigoroth team...

How do you choose which area of the Dream World you want to explore? I have enough points to go to the Sky, but I always end up going to the Forest first (so far, after a while, I can explore the Skies but I want to explore only the Skies, not the Forest).

Quote Originally Posted by Alphacme View Post
    How do you choose which area of the Dream World you want to explore? I have enough points to go to the Sky, but I always end up going to the Forest first (so far, after a while, I can explore the Skies but I want to explore only the Skies, not the Forest).
    It's probably just random... could be wrong, though.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphacme View Post
    The consensus seems to be that which place you goto is random.

There is also some speculation that there is a badge requirement as well as a dream point requirement to unlock the dif areas. Unfortunately the only way to know if you can access a stage is to be sent there :/

Where can I find my EVs? Or can someone calculate them for me? I need to know so that I can stop people from hating on my Gothitelle's movesets and shoving their own sets in my face :=/
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by -Silver- View Post
    Where can I find my EVs? Or can someone calculate them for me? I need to know so that I can stop people from hating on my Gothitelle's movesets and shoving their own sets in my face :=/
    I'm pretty sure EVs are something you have to keep track of yourself. You could show people your Gothitelle's IVs, which can be calculated using the IV Calculator on Serebii.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I'm pretty sure EVs are something you have to keep track of yourself. You could show people your Gothitelle's IVs, which can be calculated using the IV Calculator on Serebii.
    Can I post it here while I have the game up?
    岩根雅明=♡

Can I post it here while I have the game up?
    Post what here? The EVs or the IVs?
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosEsper View Post
    Unfortunately the only way to know if you can access a stage is to be sent there :/
    Well, you can check how many points you have in your Global Link settings under the Dream World tab, but yeah, even if you KNOW you can access an area it doesn't seem like you can INFLUENCE whether you get send there or not. Anyway, I will try various things in the upcoming week to collect statistics and find more about this.

Post what here? The EVs or the IVs?
    Her IVs. lol
    岩根雅明=♡

Her IVs. lol
    Well, if you go to the main website's IV Calculator, you enter a bunch of info on your Gothitelle, and then it will give you its IVs. Do with them whatever you wish
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Well, if you go to the main website's IV Calculator, you enter a bunch of info on your Gothitelle, and then it will give you its IVs. Do with them whatever you wish
    I did and it says my stats dont compute >:[
    岩根雅明=♡

I just got a shiny magneton off GTS negotiation and it has the I'd number 00000? Is that possible?
    3DS FC: 3496-9740-3964
    SHINYS (NOT FOR TRADE) : Wishcash (September 29th, 2009), Sliggoo (October 20th, 2013), Magmar (November 8th, 2013), Sliggoo (November 8th, 2013), Braixen (November 9th,2013), Frogadier (November 10th, 2013)

Page 511 of 944 FirstFirst ... 411461501507508509510511512513514515521561611 ... LastLast