Page 512 of 944 FirstFirst ... 412462502508509510511512513514515516522562612 ... LastLast
Results 12,776 to 12,800 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Yes, It should be possible, but incredibly unlikely. I believe you need to take that magnezone to the hack check thread, because it sounds hacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Cetra View Post
    Yeah, thanks for telling me what I have mentioned.
    Then why did you bring it up? You said it as if you were expecting it not to have recoil due to Rock Head.
    Successful Serebiiforum Wi-Fi trades (47): Redblood012, jabs4, NoobPokemon, EH TuCker, talface, Palagerini, tyvaughn, Ubermac, BattleElf, kinder suprise, "Freak" owns, ninjakitten, cyclo195, Poke Rock, LegndKillr83, Merchant, Petal (x4), Penguin_Man, caffeine87, MegaGalvatron, Jirachidude, Dragon Rules, Wicked Weavile, Stevenwoo (x2), dax324, VealChop, Troggy, J.T., zivc, DaRkJoLtEoN, pkfan, faethemoose, thegreattjtoot, Zormon, ebevan91, Pharosher, The Apostle, Bloodflowers, Cear13, Celestial Moth, hawkmbl, Mare, ShinyRay5

Quote Originally Posted by -Silver- View Post
    I did and it says my stats dont compute >:[
    Because your Gothitelle has EVs. Since both EVs and IVs affect your stats, it's not possible to calculate both from the stats.

If you can get hold of the berries that reduce EVs (it says they make your Pokemon happier but reduce its stats), you can use them to put your EVs to a known value and thus calculate your IVs. You will need to play Dream World to get these berries - and try touring people's Share Shelves.

Not sure if i should ask this in the DW thread or here, but how do you use pass orbs?

i just brought 3 back from the DW and im in the Entralink, but no-one there seems to mention anything about the pass orbs.

I have a DS Lite and a DSi... I have Black and White versions of "Pokemon" video game for the Nintendo DS series. I have several questions... Help me out...

When can I transfer my Diamond, Platinum, & Soulsilver versions Pokemon to My Black and White versions? Right after defeating the Elite 4 and the Champion or must I do more?

When I do transfer my Pokemon from my G IV Pokemon to my "already beaten Elite 4" game, can I trade those Pokemon to my "not beaten Elite 4 yet" game? and If so, if I maxed out the stats of those Pokemon in th G IV games with stat enhancers (i.e. Iron, HP Up), Will they also be maxed out in Pokemon Black and White version?
    Pokemon Journals
    Kanto Region:complete
    Johto Region:in progress

Quote Originally Posted by Nyter09 View Post
    I have a DS Lite and a DSi... I have Black and White versions of "Pokemon" video game for the Nintendo DS series. I have several questions... Help me out...

When can I transfer my Diamond, Platinum, & Soulsilver versions Pokemon to My Black and White versions? Right after defeating the Elite 4 and the Champion or must I do more?

When I do transfer my Pokemon from my G IV Pokemon to my "already beaten Elite 4" game, can I trade those Pokemon to my "not beaten Elite 4 yet" game? and If so, if I maxed out the stats of those Pokemon in th G IV games with stat enhancers (i.e. Iron, HP Up), Will they also be maxed out in Pokemon Black and White version?
    Once you have beaten the main storyline, then yes, you can transfer them over. Just go east of Nimbassa city and across the bridge you'll find a house where you can transfer your Pokemon. And I'm not sure what you mean by the second one, are you saying can you trade your Black adn White Pokemon to D/P/SS? Then no

@ Elictivire Addict

Thank you so much!

For the 2nd question, no... what I mean for example...

My Pikachu (Ash's Pikachu giveaway) is transferred from my Platinum version to "My already beaten Elite 4" Black version game. Can I trade that same Pikachu to my White version game which is in the beginning stages of the storyline? I kinda wanna make my White version game follow Ash's methods.

Also..

If I gave that Pikachu in Platinum 10 enhancers of each stat (Protein, Iron, Calcium, Zinc, Carbos, & HP UP) and then transfer it to my Black version, can I give it 10 stat enhancers of each in Black version as well, or are those items just as maxed out in my Black version as it was in Platinum?
    Pokemon Journals

Yeah you can transfer the Pikachu to your White version. But I don't know about your other question, sorry

@ Elictivire Addict Thanks again!

It's cool.. I will test out that method and see if it works.. If it does, my Pikachu will be a BEAST!!!
    Pokemon Journals

@ Elictivire Addict Thanks again!

It's cool.. I will test out that method and see if it works.. If it does, my Pikachu will be a BEAST!!!
    No problem, and have fun

Quick question. If I have a Haxorus holding the speed power item with 31 IV's in speed and a Axew holding an everstone with Jolly nature, will I get a Axew with 31 Speed IV's and a 50% chance of being jolly?
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1z1d54y.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- FC:

Spoiler:- Team Enchanted Garden:

Spoiler:- pending trades:

Quote Originally Posted by pokefielder View Post
    Quick question. If I have a Haxorus holding the speed power item with 31 IV's in speed and a Axew holding an everstone with Jolly nature, will I get a Axew with 31 Speed IV's and a 50% chance of being jolly?
    Yes.

You just can't attach two power items(one each parent), or two everstones(again, one each parent) and expect to get a 25% chance(along with a 50% for one of the two IVs, and another 25% for neither one) that your baby pokemon will get both IVs or an 50% chance for either parent's nature, respectively, as the game won't allow that: power items and double Everstones don't stack.
    My D/P FC: 4255-0421-2254
    My Pt FC: 2450-0507-5436(old)
    My HG FC:3524-8966-7093(old)
    My black FC: 0691-4324-8351
    My black 2 FC: 3440-0907-8860
    My Y FC: 4038-6458-7352

Ok thanks. Really needed to know that.
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1z1d54y.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- FC:

Spoiler:- Team Enchanted Garden:

Spoiler:- pending trades:

If I gave that Pikachu in Platinum 10 enhancers of each stat (Protein, Iron, Calcium, Zinc, Carbos, & HP UP) and then transfer it to my Black version, can I give it 10 stat enhancers of each in Black version as well, or are those items just as maxed out in my Black version as it was in Platinum?
    No. Each stat enhancer gives 10 EVs, and they cannot be used if there are more than 100 EVs in the stat in question. You can't have more than 510 EVs in total.

Unfortunately there's no way to get a Light Ball in BW. Without one Pikachu's not very powerful.

Quick question, is there any way to legitly obtain a Light Ball in Gen 5?

I have a TRU Pansage still in the egg up for grabs, among other things like a flawless DW Torchic. Looking for events.

~Typhlosion is claimed by me~

Quote Originally Posted by Vulken View Post
    Quick question, is there any way to legitly obtain a Light Ball in Gen 5?
    No, there is not.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Thanks for the help. Looks like no Pikachu is going on my team.

I have a TRU Pansage still in the egg up for grabs, among other things like a flawless DW Torchic. Looking for events.

Yes, there is a 1% chance of finding it on a Pikachu: http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/lightball.shtml
    I think that this happend when you transfer a pikachu over from 4th gen.
    Also, you can always get one from the DW if the programmers decide to put one on there.
    But conveniently obtaining one? No, sorry.
    Notice: I'll be gone from 7/3 to 7/9, so I won't be able to respond to messages, trade, etc.
    Cya on the 10th!

All my trade offers and posts are valid until deleted.
    Check out my Trade Shop!
    Free Chikoritas!

I am the Dark Type Leader of the Elite 13

Former Superior Psychics Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Vulken View Post
    Thanks for the help. Looks like no Pikachu is going on my team.
    Don't worry, Pikachu isn't really that great of a Pokemon even with the Light Ball
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    Don't worry, Pikachu isn't really that great of a Pokemon even with the Light Ball
    I know, but it'd be fun beating the random noobs online with an EV trained Pika

And there's no way of catching a Pichu/Pikachu in BW, so I guess DW is the only potential for one in the future. Oh well, I don't really mind. It would've been a fun toy at best :P

hey can anyone tell me what a sweeper is in battling.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

Quote Originally Posted by Ropav View Post
    A sweeper is an offensive pokemon.

A sweeper is a Pokemon designed to defeat its opponent as quickly as possible. They'll usually be EV trained in their attack state and Speed.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Piemonster24 View Post
    A sweeper is an offensive pokemon.
    oh thanks.do you know what pokemon are good offensive pokemon and good defensive pokemon.because I would like to learn more about how to battle so I can get better at it.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

oh thanks.do you know what pokemon are good offensive pokemon and good defensive pokemon.because I would like to learn more about how to battle so I can get better at it.
    An easy way to check is to go to the Pokedex on Serebii's main site, and on the Pokedex there's a list of the Pokemon with the highest in each stat. Click "attack" for a list of really good offensive Pokemon, and click "defense" for a list of really good defensive Pokemon.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Page 512 of 944 FirstFirst ... 412462502508509510511512513514515516522562612 ... LastLast