Page 514 of 944 FirstFirst ... 414464504510511512513514515516517518524564614 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,850 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post
    No, as I don't normally want to do that as it doesn't do much in my opinion. Does registering it do anything?
    It only takes a few seconds, even if it didn't do anything you don't lose anything from registering your location O_o

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Hydhros i cant find preferences o.0
    I mod the Smogon Forums. Feel free to ask me any questions!

Could someone help me build a team? Once I transferred from SS and caught postgame pokemon, I got too many pokemon from which to choose. I have:
    Torterra, Glaceon, Gengar, Tyranitar, Gyarados, Metagross, Braviary, Krookodile, Throh, Serperior, Walrein, Hydreigon

Spoiler:- more:

So... well I haven't bought the game yet... So probably I already lost the chance to get the liberty pass... Still I'm gonna ask: Is there anyway I can get it? (legally of course) Can it be traded via pokemon trading? or I'm screwed? xD

Can anyone tell me how to raise my pokemon after beating the E4 the first time, i am having trouble finding any trainers.

Quote Originally Posted by FFTA2 View Post
    So... well I haven't bought the game yet... So probably I already lost the chance to get the liberty pass... Still I'm gonna ask: Is there anyway I can get it? (legally of course) Can it be traded via pokemon trading? or I'm screwed? xD
    No, the event ended a short while ago. You cannot trade for it, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet9792 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how to raise my pokemon after beating the E4 the first time, i am having trouble finding any trainers.
    ...they're scattered all over the entire eastern side of the region. Go east from Nimbasa and follow the land from there. And that's if you're not using the Nimbasa sports venue trainers in the first place.

Are you sure you looked at all? It's impossible to actually miss an entire half of a region.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    ...they're scattered all over the entire eastern side of the region. Go east from Nimbasa and follow the land from there. And that's if you're not using the Nimbasa sports venue trainers in the first place.

Are you sure you looked at all? It's impossible to actually miss an entire half of a region.
    I have done the Nimbasa sports venues and have been to the eastern side and my Pokemon are still not strong enough to take on the E4 the second time.

Use the Audino trick in Giant Chasm, for Audino's that are Lv53-55, that's what I did to grind my White team from Lv50 to Lv60 in about an hour or two.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet9792 View Post
    and my Pokemon are still not strong enough to take on the E4 the second time.
    Well yes, the Elite Four all have an additional two Pokémon each and they're all 20-some levels higher than they were the first time around. You weren't going to get to the point where you could handle that with one jaunt through eastern Unova.

Train at the Nimbasa domes daily, Audino grind at the Giant Chasm, battle Cheren at Victory Road daily, and use Morimoto and Cynthia once you can handle them. The latter two have as many Pokémon and with the same level distribution as the individual Elite Four members; use them as your measuring stick.
    Last edited by BCVM22; 1st May 2011 at 5:15 AM.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Someone who chose Snivy as your starter, did you have difficult times with it?

I didn't have too many problems, although she wasn't very useful either. Tepig was much more useful overall
    Although, I A) already knew the game, so I knew what to expect and B) haven't finished the last parts of the story (from Opelucid city on), although I don't expect much would change.

ninjask is mine!
    looking for female&dwcheck my sig, PM if you're interested
    [img]http://i56.*******.com/a59ruh.png[/img]
        Spoiler:- Trade info:

Quote Originally Posted by riccioppo View Post
    Someone who chose Snivy as your starter, did you have difficult times with it?
    I wouldn't say it was difficult, but it was a little frustrating at times. My Serperior only had Grass and Normal moves for most of the game, which meant that it took a long time to beat some Pokemon (especially other Grass types for me).

However, I found having Leech Seed on mine was VERY useful, especially when facing tougher opponents or when your team was low on health.

Overall, Snivy shouldn't be too difficult to use as long as you have other Pokemon to make up for its shallow movepool.

Question: Say I have an Archeops holding the Flying Gem, and uses Acrobatics. Would the Gem increase Acrobatics power normally, and also cause Acrobatics to double in power (the double power if no hold item is present)

So, basically, I am asking, would you get both boosts, or just one? If so, which boost?

From what I've heard both of the boosts will work.

ninjask is mine!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGallade View Post
    Question: Say I have an Archeops holding the Flying Gem, and uses Acrobatics. Would the Gem increase Acrobatics power normally, and also cause Acrobatics to double in power (the double power if no hold item is present)
    Well, Acrobatics does 55 base power if the Pokemon is holding an item at the time the move is used. So the Flying Gem would double the 55 base power of Acrobatics, not the 110.

Could be wrong, this is just my logical estimate.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Bulbapedia says:
    "If the user is holding a Flying Gem, the item is consumed before this move checks whether the Pokémon has an item or not; therefore, the power is tripled. "

So yeah, I'm guessing they're right and both boosts take effect.

ninjask is mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Accipitri View Post
    Bulbapedia says:
    "If the user is holding a Flying Gem, the item is consumed before this move checks whether the Pokémon has an item or not; therefore, the power is tripled. "

So yeah, I'm guessing they're right and both boosts take effect.
    So then, in that case, Acrobatics would be boosted from its 110 base power.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

What is the fastest way to train? I already know about the lucky egg, trading, and audino, but what else an I do?

P.S. I'm too weak to take on Cynthia or the e4 round two.

why wont it let me log onto the pokemon Global link?

Quote Originally Posted by Piemonster24 View Post
    What is the fastest way to train? I already know about the lucky egg, trading, and audino, but what else an I do?

P.S. I'm too weak to take on Cynthia or the e4 round two.
    Kill Cheren, and morimoto (morimoto has level 75 pokemon, but none of them are a big threat except Simipour
    gone.

Quote Originally Posted by DarumakkaImposter View Post
    why wont it let me log onto the pokemon Global link?
    Double check that your username and password are correct. If it's still failing, well, when I tried it an hour ago it was very laggy so it might be having trouble.

ninjask is mine!

Double check that your username and password are correct. If it's still failing, well, when I tried it an hour ago it was very laggy so it might be having trouble.
    it still says preocessing user information

ive been getti that since the 13th of this month

That's weird :/
    I'd try to contact customer services and see if they can fix it. I don't know what would cause that.

ninjask is mine!

That's weird :/
    I'd try to contact customer services and see if they can fix it. I don't know what would cause that.
    hhhmmm... idk how to do that.

i go to the support portal but idk how to tell somone im havin trouble.

its confusing in there

Page 514 of 944 FirstFirst ... 414464504510511512513514515516517518524564614 ... LastLast