Page 548 of 944 FirstFirst ... 448498538544545546547548549550551552558598648 ... LastLast
Results 13,676 to 13,700 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by piggy09 View Post
    I have some questions about EV Training too!

-The "Power" items cut the user's speed stat in half, but is that only while they're in battle?
    -If I send out the Pokemon I'm EV training and then switch to a more powerful Pokemon when battling, say, a Patrat, do they both get +1 Attack EV?
    Yes to both. Any Pokemon that gets Experience gets the EVs.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by piggy09 View Post
    I have some questions about EV Training too!

-The "Power" items cut the user's speed stat in half, but is that only while they're in battle? Yes.
    -If I send out the Pokemon I'm EV training and then switch to a more powerful Pokemon when battling, say, a Patrat, do they both get +1 Attack EV? I'm pretty sure.
    Answers in Times New Roman.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Alright, cool! That makes things much easier...

So Munna's C-Gear Pattern ends sometime in 2012 in October whatever day it is. Does that mean after that date I can't ever get Munna's C-Gear Pattern if I already have it?

Example: I have the Munna Pattern and the date passes and I change my C-Gear pattern. Would the Munna Pattern still be avaliable?
    00][/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Electric View Post
    So Munna's C-Gear Pattern ends sometime in 2012 in October whatever day it is. Does that mean after that date I can't ever get Munna's C-Gear Pattern if I already have it?

Example: I have the Munna Pattern and the date passes and I change my C-Gear pattern. Would the Munna Pattern still be avaliable?
    No, I'm pretty sure that's just the period you have to enter the code.

Your pokemon get recharged before facing N in his castle right?
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Yes. And then again before you face Ghetsis.

Well, you have to heal them in one of the rooms downstairs before the big climax...but if you mean between battles, then yes they do.

Can someone give me directions to mistralton cave from route 6? I can get to it before the elite 4 right?
    fc--Diamond: 1547 1924 5567
    heartgold: 4383 7729 3223
    Shiny pokemon caught by me:

competitive record:
    2-3

Quote Originally Posted by jaxonferz View Post
    Can someone give me directions to mistralton cave from route 6? I can get to it before the elite 4 right?
    Go up along Route 6 and go all the way to the house where your Pokemon get healed. Surf all the way to the right, and there's the entrance to Mistralton Cave. You can enter it before you beat the Elite Four.

Quote Originally Posted by jaxonferz View Post
    Certainly. If you have a Surfer with you, go to the house where you get healed before ChargeStone Cave. Just south of the house, you'll see a guy standing by the river talking about legendary Pokemon. Surf across the river, heading right, from him and you'll see some rocks. Hop off into the Double-Battle Grass (or just go through the grass from the start), then Surf once you're on the other side of the rocks. Keep surfing right, and you'll find the cave.

Thanks both of you
    fc--Diamond: 1547 1924 5567
    heartgold: 4383 7729 3223
    Shiny pokemon caught by me:

competitive record:
    2-3

Hey, does anyone know if you need to have a parent/legal guardian with you when you register for the Regional Video Game Championships? And then when you participate/fight/etc?

I just had a thought: is there something special that happens in-game or anything that only happens on your birthday? Like a special item or anything? Idk, I don't want to have to wait another full year if I miss out haha :P Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by zhanton View Post
    I just had a thought: is there something special that happens in-game or anything that only happens on your birthday? Like a special item or anything? Idk, I don't want to have to wait another full year if I miss out haha :P Thanks in advance
    Nurse Joy gives you a special message and the music in some places changes a bit.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by zhanton View Post
    You get the Toy Cake prop for Pokemon Musical.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    Nurse Joy gives you a special message and the music in some places changes a bit.
    Meh, not important. Thanks anyway :]

Quote Originally Posted by SkittyOnWailord View Post
    You get the Toy Cake prop for Pokemon Musical.
    Oooh, important! Thanks! Time to go get that prop~

Quote Originally Posted by Nakashima View Post
    You assume correctly, they are only obtained from the dream world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ememew View Post
    Additionally, unless you find them on share-shelves (and you might, so make sure to look) they'll mostly be in the Windswept Sky area if I'm remembering right. (Windswept sky is unlocked after 2500 dream points and 4 in-game badges)
    I figured so. Well, since I'm currently short on Dream points atm, it could be awhile. o: Thanks for the info!

Also, speaking of the Dream World, is it really only the female that is allowed to pass on her Dream World ability to the offspring? o.o
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

Quote Originally Posted by starfire_jirachi View Post
    Also, speaking of the Dream World, is it really only the female that is allowed to pass on her Dream World ability to the offspring? o.o
    Considering it's the female that baby takes after for actual species, that would make sense don't you think?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

The Musharna that's obtained on Fridays in the Dreamyard basement, is there only one, or do they come every Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka Haze View Post
    The Musharna that's obtained on Fridays in the Dreamyard basement, is there only one, or do they come every Friday?
    A new one appears every Friday, even if you already caught one previously.
    ~I have claimed Glalie~

I just did the Elite 4 and then Biana or Cheren said something about white forest(I was skim reading) so I just went there but the pokemon in the routes to and from there have taken a major jump level-wise, have I missed some part of the game play? The wild pokemon are higher than my team.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylva View Post
    I just did the Elite 4 and then Biana or Cheren said something about white forest(I was skim reading) so I just went there but the pokemon in the routes to and from there have taken a major jump level-wise, have I missed some part of the game play? The wild pokemon are higher than my team.
    Nope. It's supposed to be like that for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylva View Post
    This is where you have to do something a little odd... it's called, "training."

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

Honestly, most of the Trainer owned Pokémon are easy to beat, even though they're higher levelled.

Page 548 of 944 FirstFirst ... 448498538544545546547548549550551552558598648 ... LastLast