Page 562 of 944 FirstFirst ... 462512552558559560561562563564565566572612662 ... LastLast
Results 14,026 to 14,050 of 23595

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

For the swarm thing
    It was the middle of the day
    Changed my time to the next say 11:58 PM
    waited outside gate went in if not swarm i desire i restart the game
    (Changing time does make you wait 24 hrs for DW)

Well that sucks, why did they pull the Pokeradar out?
    Please check the signature rules. Images cannot be wider than 600 pixels.
    [img*]http://s18.postimg.org/59nc73nux/matt36_zpsfe389af4.png[/img*]

Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
    Well that sucks, why did they pull the Pokeradar out?
    Well, it wasn't in HGSS either. They wanted new, different ways of doing things for the continent change (mainly). They kept swarms at least. Are you also upset that there's no Pokétch or little-cell-phone-thing in Gen V? They always make changes...

Looking for shinies in
    bold spoiler-ed below! They'll mostly need RNG'd. H/W also below.

Spoiler:- Haves/Wants:

Quote Originally Posted by projectaumaan View Post
    Well, it wasn't in HGSS either. They wanted new, different ways of doing things for the continent change (mainly). They kept swarms at least. Are you also upset that there's no Pokétch or little-cell-phone-thing in Gen V? They always make changes...
    Nope, those Phone calls annoyed me....

Former owner of "Matt's Shack" - The most successful GEN 5 shop until closure, giving Pokemon at the start of the Generation! Starting a fresh for Gen 6!

The pokerader kind of cheapened shinies in the 4th gen IMO. When you see shinies of pokemon that can't be obtained in that way it's good to know that's not the source I guess. Not that it doesn't take effort to get pokeradar shinies. It's just easier.
    Current Black 2 Team:

I prefer being able to get a bunch of shinies, and it doesnt cheapen them because it takes a while to get a chain

little-cell-phone-thing in Gen V? They always make changes...
    There is a little cell phone thing. It's called the Xtransceiver and it's equally annoying.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Hi, I have an unusual question that I need answered.

I was wondering if it was safe or even possible to use the Poketransfer to send hacked Pokemon from a 4th gen game to Black and White. The reason I'm asking is because I have a hacked shiny Mew (Stupid GTS) on my Diamond game that I want to use to obtain the pokedex entry for.

I absolutely detest hacks but I don't have a legit one and I only want the data. Once I get the data, I will release it. I need someone to tell me what I should do.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    Hi, I have an unusual question that I need answered.

I was wondering if it was safe or even possible to use the Poketransfer to send hacked Pokemon from a 4th gen game to Black and White. The reason I'm asking is because I have a hacked shiny Mew (Stupid GTS) on my Diamond game that I want to use to obtain the pokedex entry for.

I absolutely detest hacks but I don't have a legit one and I only want the data. Once I get the data, I will release it. I need someone to tell me what I should do.
    I am like you. I detest any hacked Pokes. I would recommend not to transfer it and release it in gen 4. Go to the 4th or 5th gen trade forums in the Mew thread and strike a trade there. Or you could go herehttp://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=497384 . THis is a Dex entry trade forum in 5th gen

I am kind of a purist and if a Poke is hacked, I purge... :P

*** New question: What are the items is Gen 5 that you all would say are the more elusive and rare? (Trying to gain a collection of something)
    Last edited by Sectorbob; 18th May 2011 at 3:37 PM.
    3DS FC (Y): 0731-6039-0848
    My Friend Safari: Rock Type (Onix, Nosepass, Shuckle)

HG FC: 2278 9082 6840
    Black FC: 3138 6228 8315

Looking for friends for the Friend Safari. Please add me!

Rather than risk your game saves - I'll trade & trade back my mew for your Dex entries.

Quote Originally Posted by Sectorbob View Post
    I am like you. I detest any hacked Pokes. I would recommend not to transfer it and release it in gen 4. Go to the 4th or 5th gen trade forums in the Mew thread and strike a trade there. Or you could go herehttp://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=497384 . THis is a Dex entry trade forum in 5th gen

I am kind of a purist and if a Poke is hacked, I purge... :P

*** New question: What are the items is Gen 5 that you all would say are the more elusive and rare? (Trying to gain a collection of something)
    Yeah, that what I am doing now. Thanks for your opinions.

And to answer your question, I would say the items that are only available from the battle subway - http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/battlesubway.shtml - It requires a lot of BP to obtain every item there, especially if you are not that great at competitive battling like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt36 View Post
    Rather than risk your game saves - I'll trade & trade back my mew for your Dex entries.
    Hey Matt, if you're offering a trade back for Mew, I will gladly accept. Send me a PM with your conditions. Thanks.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

The rarest item obtainable in B/W that I can think of is the Rare Bone, which you can find on wild Dwebble/Crustle 1% of the time.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    There is a little cell phone thing. It's called the Xtransceiver and it's equally annoying.
    Yeah, but it's only used for moving the story along (in-game at least). The phone in GS/HGSS rings every few minutes sometimes. The Xtransceiver is a lot less annoying.

Looking for shinies in
    bold spoiler-ed below! They'll mostly need RNG'd. H/W also below.

Spoiler:- Haves/Wants:

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    The rarest item obtainable in B/W that I can think of is the Rare Bone, which you can find on wild Dwebble/Crustle 1% of the time.
    I don't have access to Serebii.net main site at the moment due to the proxy I am using at work. What is the function of the rare bone and why is it so rare/valuable?

Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    Yeah, that what I am doing now. Thanks for your opinions.

And to answer your question, I would say the items that are only available from the battle subway - http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/battlesubway.shtml - It requires a lot of BP to obtain every item there, especially if you are not that great at competitive battling like me.
    Haha, same I don't have a single competitive pokemon, but I like collecting. So I collect rare things in order to trade for Pokes I don't have.
    Thanks for the tip, I need to get a team together for that anyways :P
    Last edited by Sectorbob; 18th May 2011 at 5:10 PM. Reason: Wow... bad spelling
    3DS FC (Y): 0731-6039-0848
    My Friend Safari: Rock Type (Onix, Nosepass, Shuckle)

HG FC: 2278 9082 6840
    Black FC: 3138 6228 8315

Looking for friends for the Friend Safari. Please add me!

Yeah, but it's only used for moving the story along (in-game at least). The phone in GS/HGSS rings every few minutes sometimes. The Xtransceiver is a lot less annoying.
    I can easily ignore the PokeGear, I can't ignore the Xtransceiver. So to me, it is more annoying.

I don't have access to Serebii.net main site at the moment due to the proxy I am using at work. What is the function of the rare bone and why is it so rare/valuable?
    It's rare just because it's rare. It's only purpose is to be sold, it's like a Nugget.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

What's a good place to train after you beat the elite 4 the first time. My pokemon are level 50-53 and everyone else's are like 65 now.
    Find me on showdown- Frankie

Quote Originally Posted by fasola91 View Post
    What's a good place to train after you beat the elite 4 the first time. My pokemon are level 50-53 and everyone else's are like 65 now.
    Don't be too intimidated by the level difference. After the Elite Four, my Pokémon were at lower levels than that, but I was able to carry on without any grinding.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Quote Originally Posted by fasola91 View Post
    That's normal. There's a substantial leap in level after you beat the Elite Four. Battling in the Nimbasa sports domes and against wild Audino should give you enough experience, especially if you hold the Lucky Egg.

So I got a bold zoroark off GTS, and to get him ready for competitive battling i decided to breed him with a modest ditto, thinking through breeding i would get a modest zorua and be all set. sadly, in the four eggs i hatched, i got 2 gentles, a calm, and a naive(the only usable one) how do i breed for good natures?

Quote Originally Posted by chimchar1994 View Post
    So I got a bold zoroark off GTS, and to get him ready for competitive battling i decided to breed him with a modest ditto, thinking through breeding i would get a modest zorua and be all set. sadly, in the four eggs i hatched, i got 2 gentles, a calm, and a naive(the only usable one) how do i breed for good natures?
    If you give a parent an Everstone to hold, there is a 50% chance that the child will have the same nature.

Quote Originally Posted by TotalPotato View Post
    If you give a parent an Everstone to hold, there is a 50% chance that the child will have the same nature.
    THANKS!! do you know where to get one?

Roggenrola (50% encounter rate) in Wellspring Cave have a 50% chance of holding an Everstone.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

http://www.serebii.net/itemdex/everstone.shtml

what is a reccomended EV spread on a typical defensive support snorlax? and is there anyway i can get a signature that appears on allmy posts? thanks guys

what is a reccomended EV spread on a typical defensive support snorlax? and is there anyway i can get a signature that appears on allmy posts? thanks guys
    252hp/104atk/152def Impish.

Page 562 of 944 FirstFirst ... 462512552558559560561562563564565566572612662 ... LastLast