Page 589 of 944 FirstFirst ... 489539579585586587588589590591592593599639689 ... LastLast
Results 14,701 to 14,725 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    After you catch kyurem can you ever enter the inner cave again?
    No, you can't.

So...I think I might have stumbled upon a glitch while playing White today. I was in a triple battle (against a trainer although I doubt that matters) when unfortunately for me two of my three battling pokemon got simultaneously KO'd. The game then went to the party screen and asked me to switch out pokemon per usual, but the strange thing was that I could not shift any of my non-battling pokemon into battle.

Extra details: Pokemon in position 1 and 3 were KO'd. I could press A and get to the shift screen with the Pokemon in position 4 but pressing A to confirm the switch just brought me back to the party screen. I could not however, get to the shift confirmation screen with the pokemon in Position 5 or Position 6, only position 4. Trying to select the Pokemon in position 5 or 6 prompted the game to display the " [Pokemon] can't be switched out! " message.

Has anyone else encountered this?

click on a non-fainted pokemon then click on a fainted pokemon's slot.

Its not hard.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by hitman2510 View Post
    So...I think I might have stumbled upon a glitch while playing White today. I was in a triple battle (against a trainer although I doubt that matters) when unfortunately for me two of my three battling pokemon got simultaneously KO'd. The game then went to the party screen and asked me to switch out pokemon per usual, but the strange thing was that I could not shift any of my non-battling pokemon into battle.

Extra details: Pokemon in position 1 and 3 were KO'd. I could press A and get to the shift screen with the Pokemon in position 4 but pressing A to confirm the switch just brought me back to the party screen. I could not however, get to the shift confirmation screen with the pokemon in Position 5 or Position 6, only position 4. Trying to select the Pokemon in position 5 or 6 prompted the game to display the " [Pokemon] can't be switched out! " message.

Has anyone else encountered this?
    yeah, it happens a lot in doubles and triples. people tend to turn off their DS'es because its hard to figure out. you pick the first poke you want to switch in, and then the PLACE you want to bring them into, because it kinda does matter. after you do that, you can just tap on the next poke you want to bring in and it works normally.
    Don't click this.
    Friend code:
    2537 3221 1504
    Name: Crabman

A gift from Sizida

my pokemon (in game team meaning no competitive training, EV training, prefect IV's) are all level 85... would I be able to beat the elite four?

event entei, serperior, gurrdur, victini, boldore... and an HM slave with no training...
    Brutaka
    PM me for a list of MY DW pokemon- all are female

I EV train for Blue Raja.
    I work in Fly High- drop by and order some art!

PM me if you want me to EV train for you!

FC:3611-6818-3138

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnfn View Post
    my pokemon (in game team meaning no competitive training, EV training, prefect IV's) are all level 85... would I be able to beat the elite four?

event entei, serperior, gurrdur, victini, boldore... and an HM slave with no training...
    It should be a walkover with those levels.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

^^ I KO'd the whole elite 4 (no revives or healing items) with 1 pokemon
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1z1d54y.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- FC:

Spoiler:- Team Enchanted Garden:

Spoiler:- pending trades:

If my level 1 shelmet holds the speed Thingy battles a Basuro and switches out how many Evs does it get?
    3ds 0860-3328-3384
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/zx4emh.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by venra77 View Post
    If my level 1 shelmet holds the speed Thingy battles a basuroand switches out how many DVD does it get?
    None, DVDs are something in real life, not Pokemon. However, you would get 6 Speed EVs, I'm assuming you're talking about Basculin, since the monstrosity you typed up there most resembles its Romaji name.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Right, I feel like I should know this, but...

Will my Friend Guard Igglybuff become a Frisk Wigglytuff when I eventually evolve it that far, or will it keep its current ability?
    X team: Chespin, Goomy, Amaura, Skiddo, Spritzee, Espurr!

Yeah I was I'm not used to most of the English names and stupid auto correct
    3ds 0860-3328-3384
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/zx4emh.png[/IMG]

how do you lot train your pokemon past 60? because i need a viable team to sweep the e4 second time 'round but i dont know any good methods
    lolwut my Pokemon Black game now works. so much ,yay,

PBR FC 1849-2587-9259
    Platinum FC 2450-1748-7938
    Black 4384 3870 2213
    http://www.youtube.com/user/dialgapalkiamew1
    Please do check out my Deviant Art account - http://rgbargy.deviantart.com/

I hath claimed Shunsui Kyouraku and Kaname Tousen. Mine, all mine.

I IZ MAD, BRAH

Quote Originally Posted by WynautQueen View Post
    Right, I feel like I should know this, but...

Will my Friend Guard Igglybuff become a Frisk Wigglytuff when I eventually evolve it that far, or will it keep its current ability?
    It will change to Frisk
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by thatguycharizard34 View Post
    how do you lot train your pokemon past 60? because i need a viable team to sweep the e4 second time 'round but i dont know any good methods
    Grind on Audino's in Giant Chasm and put your Lucky Egg to good use.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by J-Myc View Post
    It will change to Frisk
    Ahh, that's kind of what I figured. Ah well, it's an interesting enough ability for a Jigglypuff.
    X team: Chespin, Goomy, Amaura, Skiddo, Spritzee, Espurr!

Is it fair to ask for 3 shinies for a lvl 100 legit shiny cresslia?

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Grind on Audino's in Giant Chasm and put your Lucky Egg to good use.
    thanks that's going to help a lot
    lolwut my Pokemon Black game now works. so much ,yay,

PBR FC 1849-2587-9259
    Platinum FC 2450-1748-7938
    Black 4384 3870 2213
    http://www.youtube.com/user/dialgapalkiamew1
    Please do check out my Deviant Art account - http://rgbargy.deviantart.com/

I hath claimed Shunsui Kyouraku and Kaname Tousen. Mine, all mine.

I IZ MAD, BRAH

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiexecutioner View Post
    I'd say no. A level 100 Pokemon isn't going to be good for a lot of people since it can't really be trained any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiexecutioner View Post
    That's going to depend on the person. There is no right or wrong answer to this.
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

How do you make a pokemon evolve with full happiness or whatever it is, in Black/White?

I have to evolve my cleffa and munchlax, and I have no clue how to do this since we had poffins in Gen IV, and now...?

Games I own:
    Pkm Red, Yellow, Sapphire, Diamond, and Black

Currently hatching for shiny Diglett

FC pkm Black: 1506 6295 2780
    Trainer name: Kate
    I do not have wi-fi at home, but when I leave home and go to town, they have wi-fi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire_Pichu View Post
    How do you make a pokemon evolve with full happiness or whatever it is, in Black/White?

I have to evolve my cleffa and munchlax, and I have no clue how to do this since we had poffins in Gen IV, and now...?
    Giving it massages in Castelia City helps, as well as giving the Pokemon a Soothe Bell to hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire_Pichu View Post

Pretty much nothing has changed. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...s#Generation_V

Oh ok. Thanks, both of ya!!!

Games I own:
    Pkm Red, Yellow, Sapphire, Diamond, and Black

Currently hatching for shiny Diglett

FC pkm Black: 1506 6295 2780
    Trainer name: Kate
    I do not have wi-fi at home, but when I leave home and go to town, they have wi-fi.

Okay I have one more question can a dw pokemon be shiny? I heard somewhere they could not but wanted to make sure

Page 589 of 944 FirstFirst ... 489539579585586587588589590591592593599639689 ... LastLast