Page 597 of 944 FirstFirst ... 497547587593594595596597598599600601607647697 ... LastLast
Results 14,901 to 14,925 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Which starter Pokemon would you reccomend? I've never played a non spinoff Pokemon game before, and i'd probably want a starter that is easy to start with.

Pokemon White FC: 4126-6350-0643

Trade Shop | Graphics

Quote Originally Posted by Easter Egg View Post
    Which starter Pokemon would you reccomend? I've never played a non spinoff Pokemon game before, and i'd probably want a starter that is easy to start with.
    Personally I think Tepig would be easiest on you.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Easter Egg View Post
    Since u have oshawatt as ur avatar and signature i'd say go with what you like "OSHAWATT" lol

I already have a Hydreigon, but I want one that knows Dark Pulse. I know that Seviper is the way to go to breed an egg with Dark Pulse, but I'm confused as to what is the route to take to breed Dark Pulse into a Seviper.

If anyone knows how to do that could you please let me know. I have 1x Dark Pulse TM in Plt if that helps. I don't have a Seviper in Gen 4 anymore, and I'm in a rush to get the Hydreigon so I don't want to wait for the Safari Zone.

Anybody know why my Shiny Deerling's Spring Form didn't show up in my Pokédex? I'm kinda disappointed, because I wanted them all in my Dex before I evolved it...
    I have claimed Joltik. Deal with it.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 5412 9894 6875
    XL Friend Code: 0189-9263-9995
    Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Icay4321 View Post
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.
    You're getting streetpasses at a farmer's market. That's proof enough.
    Dream Address: 5100-2145-7596

Quote Originally Posted by Cerex View Post
    I already have a Hydreigon, but I want one that knows Dark Pulse. I know that Seviper is the way to go to breed an egg with Dark Pulse, but I'm confused as to what is the route to take to breed Dark Pulse into a Seviper.

If anyone knows how to do that could you please let me know. I have 1x Dark Pulse TM in Plt if that helps. I don't have a Seviper in Gen 4 anymore, and I'm in a rush to get the Hydreigon so I don't want to wait for the Safari Zone.
    You have to teach the Pokemon Dark Pulse in Gen 4. Ekans, Arbok, Gyrados and Seviper are possible parents. http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/eg...html#darkpulse

Anybody know why my Shiny Deerling's Spring Form didn't show up in my Pokédex? I'm kinda disappointed, because I wanted them all in my Dex before I evolved it...
    Maybe you have to catch them seperately...? *maybe thats also why the scientist asks to see each form*
    Last edited by ViperQueen; 6th June 2011 at 5:24 AM.

It's registered each of Deerling's Form's so far, even if I didn't take it to the Scientist, speaking of which, I just took it to the Scientist, and it had changed Form, so I SR'ed to try and get the Form on my Dex.
    Anyway, I'm hoping to get some StreetPass's tomorrow, as I'm going to the Madison farmer's market. I usually do, I think it's generally because of hipsters, though I have no way of PROVING that.

If I'm breeding a pokemon without a gender (In this case, Klink) with a Ditto, is there any way to have the Klink's nature passed down? I hear it works with females, but this scenario is new to me. Maybe if I give the Klink an Everstone, it will pass its nature down?

Also, would the chance of the nature being passed down still be 50%?

Quote Originally Posted by Bianca~ View Post
    If I'm breeding a pokemon without a gender (In this case, Klink) with a Ditto, is there any way to have the Klink's nature passed down? I hear it works with females, but this scenario is new to me. Maybe if I give the Klink an Everstone, it will pass its nature down?

Also, would the chance of the nature being passed down still be 50%?
    No, it has to be Ditto or a Female Pokemon.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    No, it has to be Ditto or a Female Pokemon.
    That's a shame. Thanks for answering so quickly, though! :)

I need help in the Battle Subway.

I can't make it to the Battle subway master cause I get wiped out easily @_@

(BTW, I use Chandelure, Hydreigon and Braviary as my BS team, but like I said, I still get wiped out )

Any suggestions? :O Any of you guys know a good annoyer for the Battle Subway? or a Good sweeper?

Currently playing: Pokemon White ~ Click for my favorite song ever-^

^
    maybe you need some wall like blissey or ferrothorn, but in standard single subway I can reach him with full offense team, maybe you need some luck.

@icay4321

Try scrolling at the form section on pokedex, the shiny one will be there if you seen/have one

@bianca
    Now in black and white, every gender may pass the nature, to pass klink nature, just use either one with the correct nature
    Last edited by misterdarvus; 6th June 2011 at 6:18 AM.

I have another question, sorry.

In the Battle Subway, how do stats work? I suppose the game would use the base stats for your Pokemon at level 50, but what do they do with EVs? Is EV training useless for Battle Subway teams, or are the EVs somehow incorporated into your stats?

Edit: Misterdarvus, so using an Everstone on a genderless Pokemon in White/Black will have a 50% chance of passing its nature down to the offspring? If so, thanks for clearing this up!
    Last edited by Bianca~; 6th June 2011 at 6:21 AM.

I have another question, sorry.

In the Battle Subway, how do stats work? I suppose the game would use the base stats for your Pokemon at level 50, but what do they do with EVs? Is EV training useless for Battle Subway teams, or are the EVs somehow incorporated into your stats?
    Your EVs get taken into account. Your Pokemon's stats in the Subway will be whatever they would be if you EV trained them at a lower level and levelled them up to 50 (I hope that made sense...)

Anyway, all you need to understand is that EVs are incorporated into the stats, so EV training is definitely worth it (and need if you want to get far) in the Subway.

Yes, I think I need a wall. Is Ferrothorn good?

I almost reached the Subway Master, but still I get wiped out, even if I go all out offensively

Currently playing: Pokemon White ~ Click for my favorite song ever-^

Quote Originally Posted by misterdarvus View Post
    @icay4321

Try scrolling at the form section on pokedex, the shiny one will be there if you seen/have one
    That's the thing, though. I've tried it, I've physically seen it in Shiny Spring Form, and when it changed to Summer Form, the Dex showed that and the Regular Summer Form (I saw one on the way to the lab).

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Your EVs get taken into account. Your Pokemon's stats in the Subway will be whatever they would be if you EV trained them at a lower level and levelled them up to 50 (I hope that made sense...)

Anyway, all you need to understand is that EVs are incorporated into the stats, so EV training is definitely worth it (and need if you want to get far) in the Subway.
    I understood completely. Thanks a lot!

Edit: Thanks Jolteon135. That information is very different than that which I have read. Whatever site I was using said only females could pass down natures. It is a huge relief to know gender doesn't matter.
    Last edited by Bianca~; 6th June 2011 at 5:05 PM.

Edit: Misterdarvus, so using an Everstone on a genderless Pokemon in White/Black will have a 50% chance of passing its nature down to the offspring? If so, thanks for clearing this up!
    The gender of the Pokemon is irrelevant. Give an everstone to any breedable Pokemon and the nature will be passed down 50% of the time.

I'm EV training my Walrein and I never gave it any calcium, carbos, ... but I wanted to give it some zinc now, but it won't have any effect!
    How is that possible?
    FC black: 008930698631

Name: Ludicolo
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by vlorme123 View Post
    I'm EV training my Walrein and I never gave it any calcium, carbos, ... but I wanted to give it some zinc now, but it won't have any effect!
    How is that possible?
    It already has 100 or more EVs in Sp. Def. Vitamins don't work after the Pokemon has 100 EVs in the stat that you're trying to use the vitamin on. You're supposed to use the vitamins before you start EV training.

I downloaded the Liberty Ticket Mystery Gift and used it to catch Victini,
    If I'll restart my game, will I get another chance to catch Victini?
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    I downloaded the Liberty Ticket Mystery Gift and used it to catch Victini,
    If I'll restart my game, will I get another chance to catch Victini?
    You will not.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Quote Originally Posted by §Suicune§ View Post
    You will not.
    bummer
    thanks for replying
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

How do I increase the amount of grass in my White Forest? Do I use my White Version and enter another person's Entralink and complete missions? Or do I allow other people to connect to my White version's Entralink? *confused*

Page 597 of 944 FirstFirst ... 497547587593594595596597598599600601607647697 ... LastLast