Page 600 of 944 FirstFirst ... 500550590596597598599600601602603604610650700 ... LastLast
Results 14,976 to 15,000 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

What Nature is best to have on Virizion? :]
    I'm not sure myself. Not good with Natures :S
    Pokémon Breeder EmZ
    Giving Away 3-4IV Pokémon Leftover from Breeding for Free!
    Just send me a PM if interested!

Currently Giving Away

Friend Safari type: Fighting
    Pokémon: Pancham

Quote Originally Posted by Kibagos View Post
    What Nature is best to have on Virizion? :]
    I'm not sure myself. Not good with Natures :S
    Possibly, Adamant, for Virizion. Raises Attack, lowers Special Attack.

[Leaf Blade, Swords Dance, Sacred Sword + Filler Moves] Does it for me.
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:

Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

Does one of Lillipup's abilities always turn into intimidate when it evolves, or is it random?? Because I'd really like to end up with a Stoutland that knows intimidate, but I don't know whether to catch a vital spirit or pick-up Lillipup...help please?
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Quote Originally Posted by SasakiThePikachu View Post
    Does one of Lillipup's abilities always turn into intimidate when it evolves, or is it random?? Because I'd really like to end up with a Stoutland that knows intimidate, but I don't know whether to catch a vital spirit or pick-up Lillipup...help please?
    Vital Spirit Lillipups will always result in an Intimidate Stoutland
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

The Lillipup will change it's ability to Intimidate only if it has Vital Spirit. If it has Pickup, Herdier's ability will be Sand Rush.
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:

Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

I think Vital Spirit goes to Intimidate. I had a Pick Up Lillipup and now my Stoutland has Sand Throw.

Vital Spirit it is - thanks J-Myc, PokemonOwn, Sapph
    - Hiatus Notice -

I'm sorry to do this, but I won't be posting in the Serebii Discussion Forums anymore. My account here will remain open for trading/chatting with friends, but please be patient for a reply as my visits here will be fewer.

I've left for the greener pastures of Bulbagarden Forums, where free speech is still allowed and the rules are followed by all, including those who enforce them.

It's been a fun 3 years ~

Hello, i'm curious where i can get EV-reducing berries in black?
    These:
    Pomeg Berry
    Kelpsy Berry
    Qualot Berry
    Hondew Berry
    Grepa Berry
    Tamato Berry
    BLACK FC: 5114 3566 8106

^^ You can only find berries in Dream World or trade for them.

Look at that face, you look like my next mistake

Quote Originally Posted by sea_boy21 View Post
    Hello, i'm curious where i can get EV-reducing berries in black?
    These:
    Pomeg Berry
    Kelpsy Berry
    Qualot Berry
    Hondew Berry
    Grepa Berry
    Tamato Berry
    You can get those berries in the windswept sky which is part of the dream world and the share shelves which are also on the dream world. Unfortunately no where else.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Doesnt Mold breaker mess up Sand rush?
    3ds 0860-3328-3384
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/zx4emh.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by venra77 View Post
    Doesnt Mold breaker mess up Sand rush?
    If by "mess up", you mean nullifies its effect, then no it does not.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Easter Egg View Post
    If Tepig, Oshawott, and Snivy were in a battle who would win?
    It depends on many things like stats and moves and Lv. The slightest change in any of these can change the results in the end of the battle. I would root for Oshawott, since it's my favorite Pokemon and it's the starter I chose.
    It's been a while.

I've been breeding Staryu to try to get one with a timid nature, but I've already bread enough to fill up two and a half boxes in the PC....In the daycare I have a Staryu with a timid nature (One I caught in the wild)and a Ditto that also has the Timid nature. Both of them have characteristics that boost speed, and I even gave the Staryu a power anklet to hold. NONE of the Staryu I've been breeding have timid natures though, and most of them aren't even close. The closest I got to was a Staryu with a hasty nature, but that's it. Am I doing something wrong here???

Quote Originally Posted by IggyAndDenryu View Post
    I've been breeding Staryu to try to get one with a timid nature, but I've already bread enough to fill up two and a half boxes in the PC....In the daycare I have a Staryu with a timid nature (One I caught in the wild)and a Ditto that also has the Timid nature. Both of them have characteristics that boost speed, and I even gave the Staryu a power anklet to hold. NONE of the Staryu I've been breeding have timid natures though, and most of them aren't even close. The closest I got to was a Staryu with a hasty nature, but that's it. Am I doing something wrong here???
    Equipping an everstone to a Pokemon will make it pass down its nature 50% of the time when breeding. You didn't give your Timid Staryu an everstone.

Quote Originally Posted by IggyAndDenryu View Post
    Give either the Starmie (If it's female) or the Ditto an Everstone. This will yield a 50% chance to pass down the Timid Nature.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quick question... I'm looking into raising a Sheer Force Kingler. But uhm, does Sheer Force work with Crabhammer? I really doubt it, but I figure that there might be a chance since "critical hits land more easily."

I have a TRU Pansage still in the egg up for grabs, among other things like a flawless DW Torchic. Looking for events.

~Typhlosion is claimed by me~

Quote Originally Posted by jolteon135 View Post
    Equipping an everstone to a Pokemon will make it pass down its nature 50% of the time when breeding. You didn't give your Timid Staryu an everstone.
    You could do that?! Wow...this will make breeding SO much easier now! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Vulken View Post
    Quick question... I'm looking into raising a Sheer Force Kingler. But uhm, does Sheer Force work with Crabhammer? I really doubt it, but I figure that there might be a chance since "critical hits land more easily."
    List of moves that Sheer Force works with

But no, Crabhammer isn't on the list
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

kingler learns sheer force?(stunned)but the answer to that is yes, if the move has an secondary effect (lowers defense,ups speed etc) and is an attack move.
    Last edited by maxximuscree; 9th June 2011 at 2:37 AM. Reason: ok so crab hammer will not work with sheer force....
    Black:1420 9913 5633: this code(4126 4544 0862) is broken due to hardware failure
    diamond:4512 9358 4782
    SS:1807 1064 7213

FOR THE EMPIRE..... OF SNORLAXES!!!

Can you have rematches with Trainers in BW?

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    Can you have rematches with Trainers in BW?
    Only certain trainers as there is no Vs Seeker in this game

Not the rank-and-file, no. The trainers in the Nimbasa sports domes, your two rivals, Morimoto, Cynthia (spring only) and the Elite Four can be rebattled.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Is there a way to fight N without catching zekrom/reshiram?

Quote Originally Posted by Black_and_Mild View Post
    Is there a way to fight N without catching zekrom/reshiram?
    If all of your Boxes are full, as well as your party, you don't have to capture Reshiram/Zekrom.

Page 600 of 944 FirstFirst ... 500550590596597598599600601602603604610650700 ... LastLast