Page 608 of 944 FirstFirst ... 508558598604605606607608609610611612618658708 ... LastLast
Results 15,176 to 15,200 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

  1. #15176
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by piggy09 View Post
    But this is not in B/W, correct?
    http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/149.shtml

    No, it is a learnable move by Dragonite in Fifth Gen.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  2. #15177
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Ho-Oh View Post
    Another Question: Is there anyway to see how much EV's are in a pokemon's stat or is that not possible?
    I want to know the same thing...
    Brutaka
    PM me for a list of MY DW pokemon- all are female

    I EV train for Blue Raja.
    I work in Fly High- drop by and order some art!

    PM me if you want me to EV train for you!

    FC:3611-6818-3138

  3. #15178
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pkmnfn View Post
    I want to know the same thing...
    I answered it.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  4. #15179
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    238

    Default

    I have a Naive and a Serious Axew, are any of those natures good? If not, what is a good nature?

    Pokemon White FC: 4126-6350-0643

    Trade Shop | Graphics


  5. #15180
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    in a geometric concept.
    Posts
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Easter Egg View Post
    I have a Naive and a Serious Axew, are any of those natures good? If not, what is a good nature?
    Jolly or Adamant would be best, but if you had to choose from those two, Naive.
    gone.

  6. #15181
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    sunshine and rainbows land
    Posts
    4,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Easter Egg View Post
    I have a Naive and a Serious Axew, are any of those natures good? If not, what is a good nature?
    Like AudinoHunter said, Naive would be the better alternative. It lower Haxorus' gross SDef in exchange for Speed.

  7. #15182
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Watching you
    Posts
    1,558

    Default

    Alright so I began to EV train my Deino. I have a Power Lens and I'm battling Litwicks. I killed about 6 Litwicks before I leveled up so if I'm correct that is 30 SpAtk EVs((1+4)6) but when I leveled up I only got +1 SpAtk. Is this supposed to happen or am I just doing it wrong?

  8. #15183
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Ho-Oh View Post
    Alright so I began to EV train my Deino. I have a Power Lens and I'm battling Litwicks. I killed about 6 Litwicks before I leveled up so if I'm correct that is 30 SpAtk EVs((1+4)6) but when I leveled up I only got +1 SpAtk. Is this supposed to happen or am I just doing it wrong?
    The stat boosts from EVs are only fully seen at Level 100.

  9. #15184
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Watching you
    Posts
    1,558

    Default

    Another question: Say I have Pokerus + Power Lens + Getting 1 EV from Litwick. How much SpAtk EVs would I get per kill?

  10. #15185
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    700

    Default

    10 per.

    yeah.
    Don't click this.
    Friend code:
    2537 3221 1504
    Name: Crabman


    A gift from Sizida

  11. #15186
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    in a geometric concept.
    Posts
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Ho-Oh View Post
    Another question: Say I have Pokerus + Power Lens + Getting 1 EV from Litwick. How much SpAtk EVs would I get per kill?
    Ok, as far as I know, 1 original EV+4 ev's from Power Lensx2 (pokerus)=10.
    gone.

  12. #15187
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AudinoHunter View Post
    Ok, as far as I know, 1 original EV+4 ev's from Power Lensx2 (pokerus)=10.
    definitely right.
    Don't click this.
    Friend code:
    2537 3221 1504
    Name: Crabman


    A gift from Sizida

  13. #15188
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Watching you
    Posts
    1,558

    Default

    Another question lol: How long does it take for a pokemon with Pkrs to spread the virus throughout my party?

  14. #15189
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Ho-Oh View Post
    Another question lol: How long does it take for a pokemon with Pkrs to spread the virus throughout my party?
    It's random I believe.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  15. #15190
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    in a geometric concept.
    Posts
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It's random I believe.
    Also, PKRS's staying time was nerfed: until midnight :/
    However, I think putting the affected pokemon in a PC box still works to prevent it from being cured.
    gone.

  16. #15191
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    My home
    Posts
    1,708

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Ho-Oh View Post
    Another question lol: How long does it take for a pokemon with Pkrs to spread the virus throughout my party?
    You'll need to battle a lot and eventually, your pokerus will spread. In-game trainers or wild pokemon should work.

    Sometimes it'll ake just one battle to infect the pokemon. Othertimes it take a dozen.

    As a good measure, have your pokemon you want to be infected next to your pokerus pokemon.

    I'm not sure if this'll affect anything, but it is a good idea to exclude your pokemon cured from pokerus from your party. Just box it in.


    Anyway, I have a problem being dream pals with my friends. We have already traded FCs, interact each other wi-fi and have dream world accounts. So why haven't we been dream pals yet? Or rather, how do I request being dream pals?
    Last edited by pikadon92; 13th June 2011 at 5:28 AM.

  17. #15192
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pikadon92 View Post
    As a good measure, have your pokemon you want to be infected next to your pokerus pokemon.
    I'm pretty sure they need to be next to the infected Pokemon for it to spread.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  18. #15193
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Your provocative dreams.
    Posts
    8

    Default

    How do i battle on wifi so that every pokemon is the same level?
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/2n0piiw.png[/IMG]
    Mews_ Banner

    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/1z5uqfn.gif[/IMG]

    FC: 1120-1353-5261

    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/w8ssgi.gif[/IMG]

  19. #15194

    Default

    Ok, so I am at N's castle and reshiram is not there. I have one pokemon in each box and a full team. Do I actually have to have each box entirely full 0_0? And if I can't get reshiram to appear, will I be able to catch it later?
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

    Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

        Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

  20. #15195
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    Ok, so I am at N's castle and reshiram is not there. I have one pokemon in each box and a full team. Do I actually have to have each box entirely full 0_0? And if I can't get reshiram to appear, will I be able to catch it later?
    Yes, each box has to be full and Reshiram will appear. It appears when you confront N.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  21. #15196
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default zorua

    hey i just got pokemon white yesterday and i really want zorua but cant get it by the event so can only go by trade so was wandering if anyone could trade me a female one so i could breed and get my own thanks send me message if willing

  22. #15197
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    6,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shimonx View Post
    hey i just got pokemon white yesterday and i really want zorua but cant get it by the event so can only go by trade so was wandering if anyone could trade me a female one so i could breed and get my own thanks send me message if willing
    This is a help thread. If you're looking for trades, try using the trade forum:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225

    or use #SPP-Wifi chatroom to trade:
    http://www.serebii.net/chat-wifi.shtml
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

    pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

  23. #15198
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    @ Kiwi's Awesome Trade Shop
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Will a Pokemon with Japanese lettering evolve into a Pokemon with English lettering in an English game?
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

  24. #15199
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Ho-Oh View Post
    Another question lol: How long does it take for a pokemon with Pkrs to spread the virus throughout my party?
    Quickest way to do that is enter a wild battle and then run straight away and repeat until you spread the Pokérus
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience


  25. #15200
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In Equator of Emerald
    Posts
    793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    Will a Pokemon with Japanese lettering evolve into a Pokemon with English lettering in an English game?
    Yes, my french pokemon evolve to english letter.

Page 608 of 944 FirstFirst ... 508558598604605606607608609610611612618658708 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •