Page 609 of 944 FirstFirst ... 509559599605606607608609610611612613619659709 ... LastLast
Results 15,201 to 15,225 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by misterdarvus View Post
    Yes, my french pokemon evolve to english letter.
    Thanks
    Anyone can second that?
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    Will a Pokemon with Japanese lettering evolve into a Pokemon with English lettering in an English game?
    Yes.
    When a pokémon from a foreign language evolves, the evolution's name is "localised" to whatever language game it evolved it.
    For example, an Oshawott is hatched in a Japanese game and traded into an English game.
    When it evolves, instead of "Congratulations, your ミジュマル evolved into フタチマル"", it will say "Congratulations, your ミジュマル evolved into Dewott!"
    MyAnimeList | Tumblr
    < - (Not bad for a first attempt at a banner eh? banner's mine)

Quote Originally Posted by KiwiDude View Post
    Thanks
    Anyone can second that?
    Yes, it's a well known fact. Is there a reason as to why you're asking this?
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

Quote Originally Posted by §Suicune§ View Post
    Yes, it's a well known fact. Is there a reason as to why you're asking this?
    Thanks
    and no specific reason, just asking
    I Quit SPPf (for the time being)
    Had a blast, cheers

which do you think would give most defence, 10 more base defence, or 70 more HP? Trying to decide if i am going to get Reuniclus or Beehyem, i like Beehyem's ability better, but atm im training Elgyem to evolve to Beehyem, and i dont like him at all, not much damage or defence :S When i had Reuniclus before i started over, i liked him better but im not sure yet, since i dont have Beehyem yet.

Once I've maxed out my Pawniard's attack and speed EV's, can I just train on Audinos without getting EV's?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    Once I've maxed out my Pawniard's attack and speed EV's, can I just train on Audinos without getting EV's?
    Yep you bet wait 252\252 on attack and speed or 255\255 on attack and speed?

I need an answer for this. Does sandstorm raise the sp. defense of all rock, ground, and steel types or is it just rock?

Quote Originally Posted by NeohopeSTF View Post
    Yep you bet wait 252\252 on attack and speed or 255\255 on attack and speed?
    252 in att and speed

Quote Originally Posted by FatherM90 View Post
    I need an answer for this. Does sandstorm raise the sp. defense of all rock, ground, and steel types or is it just rock?
    Just rock types
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

When breeding, if I give a Power item (such as Power Anklet or Power Bracer) to both parents, will the offspring have both EV's 100% of the time? Or will it only pass down 1 of them?

only 1 of them i think

Fear my mudkipz!

i started a thread right now but cant find it. does anyone know why

After I maxed out 510 EVs on my pokemon is it safe to use an exp share/lucky egg and gain exp by fighting strong trainers? If so, where is the best place to level up besides using rare candies.

yep u can safely train your poke the best place would be audinio grinding in the giant chasm

does any one have a answer to my question

Quote Originally Posted by abrar14 View Post
    i started a thread right now but cant find it. does anyone know why
    Some threads require Moderator approval before showing up on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Ho-Oh View Post
    After I maxed out 510 EVs on my pokemon is it safe to use an exp share/lucky egg and gain exp by fighting strong trainers? If so, where is the best place to level up besides using rare candies.
    Giant Chasm would be a good spot. The Audino there are incredibly useful when it comes to training. Battling the Elite Four is also an option.

Which do you think would give most defence, 10 more base defence, or 70 more HP? Trying to decide if i am going to get Reuniclus or Beehyem, i like Beehyem's ability better, but atm im training Elgyem to evolve to Beehyem, and i dont like him at all, not much damage or defence :S When i had Reuniclus before i started over, i liked him better but im not sure yet, since i dont have Beehyem yet.

Quote Originally Posted by AudinoHunter View Post
    No -____-
    Im starting to think GF isnt even going to release it (like the azure flute)
    Wait, Remeber the Azure Flute wasn´t released because many hackers used cheats to obtain it so they decided to make different events

Is there an item that controls natures? I'm trying to breed to get a Timid Natured Deino, and I want ti know if I can make it easier.
    nam nam nam nam

I got no ideas for a sig

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosionvsworld View Post
    Is there an item that controls natures? I'm trying to breed to get a Timid Natured Deino, and I want ti know if I can make it easier.
    While breeding, you can have a pokemon hold an everstone and then the hatched pokemon will have a 50% chance of having that nature.

Everstone. Attach an Everstone to a Timid Pokemon that can breed with Deino and you'll have a 50% chance of passing the nature from that Pokemon onto the hatched Deino.

If you give an everstone to the female parent, there is a 50% chance that the offspring will have the same nature as the female parent. Other than that, no.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

if youre hatching eggs, get an everstone. boldore carry them 50% of the time,
    let your Timid ditto or Timid parent of deino hold it

if youre trying to catch yours in the wild, find a munna/elgyem/abra with the ability synchronize and the nature you want.

both will produce the desired nature 50% of the time you encounter/hatch your pokemon.
    Don't click this.
    Friend code:
    2537 3221 1504
    Name: Crabman

A gift from Sizida

Okay, thanks guys.
    nam nam nam nam

I got no ideas for a sig

Are there any Move Tutors in B/W besides the Pledge/Elemental Hyper Beam/Draco Meteor/Event tutors?

Current Black Team:

Hatching:

Jade|2880 9755 1112

Page 609 of 944 FirstFirst ... 509559599605606607608609610611612613619659709 ... LastLast