Page 638 of 944 FirstFirst ... 538588628634635636637638639640641642648688738 ... LastLast
Results 15,926 to 15,950 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by Timberland View Post
    Okay I have a problem with EV training, I am trying to ev train my Sandile in attack, Using Power Bracer. Ive had it for like 9 levels still low. It has Moxie, And I know if I defeat Patrat with sandile with Power bracer, I should gain 1 atk stat. But for some reason, I've defeated 3 patrats and I haven't gained a single stat.
    You don't see the full effect right away. That would make your Pokemon's stats ridiculously high at a low level. Just do all your EV training then train it up to Lv. 100. You'll fully see the effect of the EVs as you level up.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberland View Post
    Okay I have a problem with EV training, I am trying to ev train my Sandile in attack, Using Power Bracer. Ive had it for like 9 levels still low. It has Moxie, And I know if I defeat Patrat with sandile with Power bracer, I should gain 1 atk stat. But for some reason, I've defeated 3 patrats and I haven't gained a single stat.
    At level 9 you should not be seeing any big stat changes, since stats start off very low in the first place. By level 50, you will definitely be able to see the difference in stats.

EDIT: Ninja'd.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Well, hes level 27 I got him at 18. But at level 66 my other guys were getting the effects right off the fights. Thus why i was worried.
    Your banner was over the 46800 pixels so everything was removed. Please read the signature rules.

If my pokemon are holding an item that can only be used, for an examplbe focus sash or white herb, will it dissapear forever if i use it in a wi fi battle? Or will it be back when im done with the battle?

Focus sash isn't a one used item and White herb comes back after you are done with the wi-if battle.

"Now Count up your Sins"- Kamen Rider W

Quote Originally Posted by Clamps View Post
    And here we have GAMEFREAK EMPLOYEE Blaze Boy confirming once again that Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/ and Gold/Silver/Crystal will not be on the 3DS virtual console E-shop!

You heard it hear first, folks.
    ^ Best post ever.

twitter: http://twitter.com/SamuraiDon

Ok thanks

Hey. I was wondering if I used nasty plot and then stored power, would I get the base power boost and have the sp atk boost? In other words, after a NP would the base power be 60 and hit at normal sp atk level or would it be base 60, but hit with the x2 multiplier, essentially going it a base power of 120. If possible pm the answer. Thanks!

LF: Flawless or near-flawless calm Heatran (shiny is a bonus)
    If you have one please PM/VM me!

Spoiler:- Credits & Battle info:

Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    To get your Game Sync ID, just go to the main menu, scroll down and click on Game Sync Settings and your ID should be there.

Btw, don't listen to all those meanies. So what if you don't get EVs, it happens. I am still learning myself. If you ever need to know anything about it, talk to me - I can't guarantee that I will know everything, but at least I won't be mean like the rest of those guys.
    Thanks so much, nya~ (:

Haha, shore thang, I will ^^ I've been battling..erhm, my Gothorita with Basculin's for Speed but havent got any 1+ yet even though i defeated like over 50 of 'em O.o nya~

Quote Originally Posted by projectaumaan View Post
    Don't punch walls, you'll mess up your hand. I had a friend who would do that when he was mad, and he kept bruising his knuckles and getting cuts.

Anyway, I think a lot of people assume that if you're talking about EV training, then you already know the basics, like which monsters give which EVs, and the EV limits. That being said, they shouldn't be short with you if you're asking for help or are doing the wrong thing. If you're looking to EV train this Gothita, then your best bet is to start over, as it's probably too late to track the gained EVs.

And my general procedure for getting help with something in-game is usually to check Bulbapedia for any info (or Google it if Bulbapedia fails), then come to the forums here to get any additional help/info/clarification. But even if your research process isn't like that (ie, if it goes straight here) that's no reason for people to be short with you. If someone gets really mean, there's always the Report button.
    I used to harm myself but stopped so I just punch walls now, rather than cut
    But I seem to stop myself, don't wanna hurt my drawing and elect guit playing hands ^.^

I was using my phone at that moment, it runs slow on BIG windows, nya~

EDIT: Will my Meowth be okay in DW? Since I stashed it in there, went back to get it but Nintendo says that its under maintenance ):
    I really need it coz I cant make money when it has my only Amulet Coin >.> nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 29th June 2011 at 5:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixin View Post
    Hey. I was wondering if I used nasty plot and then stored power, would I get the base power boost and have the sp atk boost? In other words, after a NP would the base power be 60 and hit at normal sp atk level or would it be base 60, but hit with the x2 multiplier, essentially going it a base power of 120. If possible pm the answer. Thanks!
    You get both boost, I consider that to be a very good convination but be careful with Phazer, good luck
    My Friend Safari:
    3DS FC: 1564-3608-3734
    Please PM/VM me so I can add you I'm looking for lots of Friend Safaris

If i catch Zekrom and then pass out in the final fight, would i wake up with it in my party? if so, does it save the game when you pass out? if not, then wouldn't that be a way to get a zekrom of a good nature?
    Black FC : 0175-2697-6958

Check out my trade shop!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=527990

Can trade power items and EV lowering berries, just send me a pm.

I never witnessed "God" make man, but I have seen an Arceus make life, therefor, Arceus is the only god in my life. If you're an athiest who believes that Arceus is the only god, copy and paste this!

It'd be in your party/pc, and no it doesn't save if you lose.

what is the shiny rate
    poor me i mostly want shinys not only shinys but them alot

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPal_Lyra View Post
    EDIT: Will my Meowth be okay in DW? Since I stashed it in there, went back to get it but Nintendo says that its under maintenance ):
    I really need it coz I cant make money when it has my only Amulet Coin >.> nya~
    Ehmmmm? nya~

Quote Originally Posted by genesis669 View Post
    what is the shiny rate
    1/8192

Ehmmmm? nya~
    You really think that every time they have maintenance they delete the Pokemon in the Dream World or something?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Ehmmmm? nya~
    your meowth should be fine

IVs don't change when you transfer Pokémon from Pearl to Black, right?

Quote Originally Posted by ccst View Post
    IVs don't change when you transfer Pokémon from Pearl to Black, right?
    They won't change. IVs remain the same.

Ok so here is a quick question, where is a good place to earn money besides the elite 4? thanks for your time
    My Friend Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnswampmaster View Post
    Ok so here is a quick question, where is a good place to earn money besides the elite 4? thanks for your time
    The Riches in Undella Town give a fair amount of money. Just add in the Amulet Coin.

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    The Riches in Undella Town give a fair amount of money. Just add in the Amulet Coin.
    I´m affraid I can´t battles them anymore and the stadiusm don´t give too much either
    My Friend Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnswampmaster View Post
    I´m affraid I can´t battles them anymore and the stadiusm don´t give too much either
    You can use the Amulet Coin, as previously mentioned, because it doubles money you earn in a battle, so battling the stadium trainers will give you a lot of money. There is also a Prize Money Pass Power that increases money gain to, if you have it.
    SPPf Bros. Kerfuffle //AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo

Is Durant any good? I'm on Victory Road now, any other Pokemon worth getting?

Pokemon White FC: 4126-6350-0643

Trade Shop | Graphics

Quote Originally Posted by Easter Egg View Post
    Is Durant any good? I'm on Victory Road now, any other Pokemon worth getting?
    Durant isn't bad, but I think the best thing in Victory Road is Deino, because Hydreigon is awesome.

Anyway, I have a question: Serebii's EV guide says I can give my Pokemon 10 of any vitamin. My deino started out with 42 EV's. I tried to give it 10 Calciums, but it only let me give it 6. I'm assuming that it's only allowing me to use drinks to take its EV's to 100. My question is, does that leave my Deino with 100 EV's or 102 EV's?
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2r40gt0.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/j0wppv.jpg[/IMG]
    ~Shiny Card~
    If You're Interested in Shiny Hunting, Check Out Shiny Hunters United!

thats cool XD

Page 638 of 944 FirstFirst ... 538588628634635636637638639640641642648688738 ... LastLast