Page 646 of 944 FirstFirst ... 546596636642643644645646647648649650656696746 ... LastLast
Results 16,126 to 16,150 of 23595

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

  1. #16126
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Lazerton
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmk View Post
    Does an offspring get the IV's of the male or the female pokemon?
    3 IVs are passed down from the male, female, or both. The other 3 are random.

    Quote Originally Posted by Revman View Post
    Hey everyone I need some help. Should I keep my Wailord or train my Gorebyss in White? Thanks
    Wailord is good in game with his huge HP stat. I'd take wailord.

    Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    I just recently found out that there is a max time on black/white 0_o..what happens when you reach the max time? Will it not let you save or something like that?
    No, the time just stops conting.

  2. #16127
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    How do I change Sawsbuck's form?
    nam nam nam nam

    I got no ideas for a sig

  3. #16128
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    the exact middle of America
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosionvsworld View Post
    How do I change Sawsbuck's form?
    Take it out of the PC. Put it in your party. Go outside. Save then SR. When it says the season, check your sawsbuck. It should've changed.
    if youve never heard of lebanon kansas learn the name

    HG FC- 0261 1686 4446

    Black FC- 0518 7584 9410

    Gen VI FC: 1049-0257-8808

    Quote Originally Posted by carnivalmar View Post
    leern to spel i canot reed
    Ironic, isn't it?



    Clickee for me?

  4. #16129
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Kalos
    Posts
    1,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kansas_Rocks! View Post
    Take it out of the PC. Put it in your party. Go outside. Save then SR. When it says the season, check your sawsbuck. It should've changed.
    ok thankyou.
    nam nam nam nam

    I got no ideas for a sig

  5. #16130
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    the exact middle of America
    Posts
    446

    Default

    Is a swords dance speed boost blaziken a good choice or should i go with four damaging moves?
    if youve never heard of lebanon kansas learn the name

    HG FC- 0261 1686 4446

    Black FC- 0518 7584 9410

    Gen VI FC: 1049-0257-8808

    Quote Originally Posted by carnivalmar View Post
    leern to spel i canot reed
    Ironic, isn't it?



    Clickee for me?

  6. #16131
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The maze that pays
    Posts
    10,011

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kansas_Rocks! View Post
    Is a swords dance speed boost blaziken a good choice or should i go with four damaging moves?
    It depends on your team, the set you're running, and the way you play.

  7. #16132
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In a smart car, New York
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Hmm, I suppose this question belongs in the help thread.
    This is for all you players of the japanese pokemon black/white! What were the original conversations for the ferris wheel trainers you battle in Nimbasa City? The US versions I've seen made the trainer's look like crybabies so far (the hiker and the female clerk). I would love to know the other ones hehe. Here is the link for the original hiker (boy oh boy does he need more company xD) and waitress conversations. Hope someone picks this up! ^_^
    Last edited by KuromiCrimsonArcAlliance; 3rd July 2011 at 9:05 PM.
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/rw00t0.gif[/IMG]
    3DS/Pokemon Y FC: 4785-5575-1648 Name: Storm

  8. #16133
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default

    What is with all the people who want a lvl. 9 or lower (insert random legendary here)? What do they intend of doing in the WFC? I dont get it. o_O
    White FC: 0475 9119 6155
    Can breed: Zorua, Snivy, Tepig, Ohawott, Cyndaquil, Charmander

  9. #16134
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Behind the aura
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akkifakki View Post
    What is with all the people who want a lvl. 9 or lower (insert random legendary here)? What do they intend of doing in the WFC? I dont get it. o_O
    They're just trolling people and clogging up the GTS, unfortunately
    Running for the thrill of it

  10. #16135
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,351

    Default

    It could just be they're trying to trade between games as well.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  11. #16136

    Default

    I'm having trouble finding dust clouds so that I can collect the elemental gems. I've been running around different caves for about and hour now looking for them, but not a single one has appeared. It's odd and annoying because I usually see a bunch of them when I'm not looking for them, now that I want them to appear they wont. Do I have to meet certain conditions for them to appear? Or am I just having really bad luck right now?

    EDIT: Right after posting this I found two dust clouds, and they both ended up being Drilburs.... I guess I'm just having bad luck right now
    Last edited by Cuddlebuns; 4th July 2011 at 3:32 AM.
    Pokemon X/3DS FC: 3239-2728-0053 IGN Saxy

    Feel free to add me for battles or trades. I'm always working on various IV breeding projects and willing to trade any spares.

  12. #16137
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,351

    Default

    Yes, they will appear. Sometimes it just takes a while.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  13. #16138

    Default

    Alright, last question that I'm bombarding this thread with, at least for the next few days. I'm breeding deino, and rather than iv checking all of the ones that hatch with the everstone nature (which is a lot), which characteristic represents the special attack stat?
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

    Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

        Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

  14. #16139
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    in a geometric concept.
    Posts
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    Alright, last question that I'm bombarding this thread with, at least for the next few days. I'm breeding deino, and rather than iv checking all of the ones that hatch with the everstone nature (which is a lot), which characteristic represents the special attack stat?
    Highly Curious, Mischievous, Thoroughly Cunning, Often lost in thought, and Very finicky.
    Bulbapedia page
    gone.

  15. #16140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birds of Paradise View Post
    Alright, last question that I'm bombarding this thread with, at least for the next few days. I'm breeding deino, and rather than iv checking all of the ones that hatch with the everstone nature (which is a lot), which characteristic represents the special attack stat?
    This.

    Sorry, had to.

    EDIT: Ninja'd. Shoot.


    Looking for shinies in
    bold spoiler-ed below! They'll mostly need RNG'd. H/W also below.

        Spoiler:- Haves/Wants:

  16. #16141
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Birth Island, Florida
    Posts
    1,463

    Default

    I don't know if we're allowed to post Dream World questions here, but since I didn't get an actual answer (I only got one response in general, which didn't tell me what I wanted to know) in the Dream World Discussion Thread, I figured I could try asking it here. What happened is that when I entered an area in Pleasant Forest, I saw the familiar sparkle of an item. Went I clicked on it, it came up some strange Japanese error message, then went back to the regular path view after I clicked "Close." If you would like to see it, here it is:     Spoiler:
    So, can anyone help me figure out what this is or why it happened (beyond the obvious)?


    9 1 1

  17. #16142
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,351

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deoxys911 View Post
    I don't know if we're allowed to post Dream World questions here, but since I didn't get an actual answer (I only got one response in general, which didn't tell me what I wanted to know) in the Dream World Discussion Thread, I figured I could try asking it here. What happened is that when I entered an area in Pleasant Forest, I saw the familiar sparkle of an item. Went I clicked on it, it came up some strange Japanese error message, then went back to the regular path view after I clicked "Close." If you would like to see it, here it is:     Spoiler:
    So, can anyone help me figure out what this is or why it happened (beyond the obvious)?
    Have you encountered it again?


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  18. #16143
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KuromiCrimsonArcAlliance View Post
    Hmm, I suppose this question belongs in the help thread.
    This is for all you players of the japanese pokemon black/white! What were the original conversations for the ferris wheel trainers you battle in Nimbasa City? The US versions I've seen made the trainer's look like crybabies so far (the hiker and the female clerk). I would love to know the other ones hehe. Here is the link for the original hiker (boy oh boy does he need more company xD) and waitress conversations. Hope someone picks this up! ^_^
    Now that's interesting, the US version made the hiker sounds like an acrophobic (which is ironic because he is a hiker) while the original script make me thing if he's a phedophile (and to make it worse, we meet him when we play as the male character) and the waitress sounds like a lesbian in the US version (if I remember it right she said, "I like you" instead of "I like him", I can't check the Japanese dialogue because I play as the male character).

    The only script I could find is the script with Ace Trainer Natsuki whom you can meet if you play as the female character.
    The conversation script is here, but the dialogue doesn't change very much between the original and the US version, though.


    Quote Originally Posted by Deoxys911 View Post
    I don't know if we're allowed to post Dream World questions here, but since I didn't get an actual answer (I only got one response in general, which didn't tell me what I wanted to know) in the Dream World Discussion Thread, I figured I could try asking it here. What happened is that when I entered an area in Pleasant Forest, I saw the familiar sparkle of an item. Went I clicked on it, it came up some strange Japanese error message, then went back to the regular path view after I clicked "Close." If you would like to see it, here it is:     Spoiler:
    So, can anyone help me figure out what this is or why it happened (beyond the obvious)?
    I think something went wrong with the data. I don't know what data because I can't read the kanji. Sorry if I can't offer much help.
    "Will you click me, please?"

    deviantARTGPXPlus
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketGrunt View Post
    My life revolves around Wobbuffet

  19. #16144
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In Equator of Emerald
    Posts
    793

    Default

    How I can obtain the Gracidea Flower? I have a Shaymin and I think the girl inside the Lacunasa town pokemon center would give it to me, but she wont give it and I have a Shaymin in my party and in first slot.
    Last edited by misterdarvus; 4th July 2011 at 7:32 AM.

  20. #16145
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    700

    Default

    im not sure, and im not trying to suggest you would do such a thing, but im told if that shaymin was obtained, not from the game but by hacking, the game could tell and wont treat that shaymin any different.

    or, maybe not. who knows? and that, as they say, is that.
    Don't click this.
    Friend code:
    2537 3221 1504
    Name: Crabman


    A gift from Sizida

  21. #16146
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by misterdarvus View Post
    How I can obtain the Gracidea Flower? I have a Shaymin and I think the girl inside the Lacunasa town pokemon center would give it to me, but she wont give it and I have a Shaymin in my party and in first slot.

    If it is from the GTS, there's a chance that it may be a hack. But if you caught it yourself in Plat, I'm not sure what the problem is, since mine works.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  22. #16147
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    808

    Default

    At what point am I allowed to do Game Sync? I tried and all it keep saying is PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT and it never do anything.

  23. #16148
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In Equator of Emerald
    Posts
    793

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vendidurt View Post
    im not sure, and im not trying to suggest you would do such a thing, but im told if that shaymin was obtained, not from the game but by hacking, the game could tell and wont treat that shaymin any different.

    or, maybe not. who knows? and that, as they say, is that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    If it is from the GTS, there's a chance that it may be a hack. But if you caught it yourself in Plat, I'm not sure what the problem is, since mine works.
    I got it from trade, he/she said it's from oak letter event.

    I'm pretty sure there's a page on serebii (or bulba) to obtain gracidea flower, anyone has the link?

  24. #16149
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by misterdarvus View Post
    I got it from trade, he/she said it's from oak letter event.
    Are you sure the person who gave you the Shaymin didn't hack it?

    Probably you should try posting the Shaymin on the Hack-Check thread.


    Quote Originally Posted by misterdarvus View Post
    I'm pretty sure there's a page on serebii (or bulba) to obtain gracidea flower, anyone has the link?
    http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/forms.shtml

    But it only says you need Shaymin in your party.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  25. #16150
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A palace within my dreams
    Posts
    1,662

    Default

    Hey, I'm trying to get the Leaf Stone from the guy in the Seasonal Institute lab on Route 6. I have shown him all formes of Deeling starting from Winter, Spring, Summer and today with Autumn. I am not sure if the order matters, or maybe you have to show the same Deerling (I had two). Or do you need to show him all four at the same time? If anyone knows, please tell me. Thanks.
    Last edited by Meowth City; 4th July 2011 at 12:37 PM.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

    Location: Cave of Origin | Badges: 7
    Trainer Name: Mayflower

Page 646 of 944 FirstFirst ... 546596636642643644645646647648649650656696746 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •