Page 649 of 943 FirstFirst ... 549599639645646647648649650651652653659699749 ... LastLast
Results 16,201 to 16,225 of 23574

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by §Suicune§ View Post
    No. Once you release a Pokemon it is gone for good.
    thats not what he is asking, he is asking if a different natured ect cobalion will reappear if you release the one you caught.

Not the same exact pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by arceus7 View Post
    if you breed a male with the dream world ability with a female whats the chance of getting the dream world ability?
    If it's an ordinary female, then the chances are 0%, as only female Pokemon with hidden abilities may pass them to their offspring.

if you breed a male with the dream world ability with a female whats the chance of getting the dream world ability?
    None. Next time read a couple posts above

thats not what he is asking, he is asking if a different natured ect cobalion will reappear if you release the one you caught.

Not the same exact pokemon.
    it is gone for good. it also will not reappear in that same spot or anywhere. what hes saying is there is only one that you can catch, if you release it you will never get your hands on another outside of trading.
    Don't click this.
    Friend code:
    2537 3221 1504
    Name: Crabman

A gift from Sizida

Well I read the serebii page but he only clarified that if none of the partners have the dream world ability the offspring won't have it either. Which is .."common sense"

which is why I asked for clarification because I was confused.

So next time, kindly dont be a smart *** and answer my damn question without a snide remark.

^ i am told that if the female has the ability you will pass it on 60% of the time.

it will NEVER work if the female does not have the ability, and also never if you are breeding with ditto.
    Don't click this.
    Friend code:
    2537 3221 1504
    Name: Crabman

A gift from Sizida

So guys if I put a poke in the daycare will the daycare people take out the move that is first in the list or that was learned the earliest. And what about egg moves. Because I want to leave my poke in the daycare for a few levels when training some1 else, but I don't want his eggmove to disappear.

Edit: just noticed there was a breeding/egg move thread. I posted this there as well.
    It's Brain Never Gets a Chance to Grow? Doesn't matter with it's Powerful Skull.

#409 Rampardos {}--
    OT: Akram-- ID: 21461
    Fossilized in Nacrene City
    Nature: Jolly~Ability: Mold Breaker
    Hidden Power: Dark 70
    Ivs: 31/31/31/23/31/31
    Evs: 4/252/0/0/0/252

Quote Originally Posted by Shinepoke View Post
    So guys if I put a poke in the daycare will the daycare people take out the move that is first in the list or that was learned the earliest. And what about egg moves. Because I want to leave my poke in the daycare for a few levels when training some1 else, but I don't want his eggmove to disappear.

Edit: just noticed there was a breeding/egg move thread. I posted this there as well.
    The move that is first in the list will always be deleted regardless of what move it is
    Never try and argue with idiots, they'll only drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Is there a tutorial/guide on how to RNG with a Mac the C-Gear way? I can't find one that tells you exactly how, i've never RNG'd before.

Pokemon White FC: 4126-6350-0643

Trade Shop | Graphics

Quote Originally Posted by Easter Egg View Post
    Is there a tutorial/guide on how to RNG with a Mac the C-Gear way? I can't find one that tells you exactly how, i've never RNG'd before.
    Mac as in the computers made by Apple?

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Mac as in the computers made by Apple?
    Yes.
    post is too short

Pokemon White FC: 4126-6350-0643

Trade Shop | Graphics

Quote Originally Posted by Easter Egg View Post
    Yes.
    post is too short
    I'm assuming you're wanting to run the programs that do all the calculations for you, which are .exe. Just use Wine to run them.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Since there isn't a previous question to answer, I'll go straight to mine ^^

What do I do in the Castelia Gym to get the honey wall down? I tried stepping on the honey spills but nothing happened?

Edit: Thanks you guys!
    Last edited by Darkmagiciangirl; 7th July 2011 at 7:20 AM.
    Eeveelution Ace Trainer
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/28tw9d4.gif[/IMG]
    -Credit to Purplepassion-

Diamond/Pearl team pre-national dex
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/20gijow.png[/IMG]
    -Credit to Gladeshadow, Dark Valley Request Shop

You just keep walking into them and eventually you'll slip through.

ninjask is mine!
    looking for female&dwcheck my sig, PM if you're interested
    [img]http://i56.*******.com/a59ruh.png[/img]
        Spoiler:- Trade info:

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmagiciangirl View Post
    Since there isn't a previous question to answer, I'll go straight to mine ^^

What do I do in the Castelia Gym to get the honey wall down? I tried stepping on the honey spills but nothing happened?
    Press the D-Pad arrows pressed until you pass though.

Edit: My apologies, I hadn't noticed the question was already answered.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

I've had a dilemma for the last few days regarding my team. I'm currently debating between reuniclus and sigilyph. So far I've been training both and theynare both at bout level 33. Even as a duosion, duosions sp attack is much better than sigilyphs but from just using it it feels like it cant really take hit and faints easily. Another advantage to sigilyph, though, is that it's a flyer as I don't currently have one on my team
    MY FRIEND CODE 3136 3365 0001

Quote Originally Posted by doctor worm View Post
    I've had a dilemma for the last few days regarding my team. I'm currently debating between reuniclus and sigilyph. So far I've been training both and theynare both at bout level 33. Even as a duosion, duosions sp attack is much better than sigilyphs but from just using it it feels like it cant really take hit and faints easily. Another advantage to sigilyph, though, is that it's a flyer as I don't currently have one on my team
    Personally, I'd go for Sigilyph. Although Sigilyph's Sp. Attack stat isn't higher than Reuniclus, it's certainly still high. Not only that, but it's slightly more Defensive than it, while Reuniclus has slighly higher Sp. Defense. Another positive thing about Sigilyph is that it is much, much faster. Which guarantees that you'll get the first move, unlike Reuniclus. Reuniclus works much better with Trick Room, but I don't think you'll be using that much in-game.
    Last edited by Kreis; 7th July 2011 at 9:50 AM.
    [23:47] <kesha> PENNSATUCKY PLEASE CURE ME OF THESE UNCLEAN THOUGHTS

pm me any reports/questions that you may have
    (it may take a couple of days for me to respond, though)

What are the best natures for a Vanilluxe? Also what moveset would you suggest? (For in-game mainly)

I was thinking something like this:
    Hail (to take advantage of Ice Body and Blizzard)
    Blizzard (so I can have 100% accuracy with Hail)
    Mirror Coat
    ----------

3DS FC: 3738-0653-3802 ♥

Quote Originally Posted by meowth_city View Post
    What are the best natures for a Vanilluxe? Also what moveset would you suggest? (For in-game mainly)

I was thinking something like this:
    Hail (to take advantage of Ice Body and Blizzard)
    Blizzard (so I can have 100% accuracy with Hail)
    Mirror Coat
    ----------
    I used Ice Beam, Mirror Coat, Flash Cannon and Acid Armor on my in-game Vanilluxe. Acid Armor wasn't nearly as useful as I expected, though.

I didn't use Hail because I didn't think taking advantage of Ice Body would be that helpful, and if you use Hail first, Blizzard only starts outdamaging Ice Beam after 4 uses. You may feel differently about Hail, though.

I guess Modest is the best nature for Vanilluxe, though it doesn't really matter that much for in-game.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I noticed as of late that I'm seeing ppl offering Dream World Female Eevees.

Is it now possible to get a legit Female Dream World Eevee that can be breeded now?
    If you have a Female Speed Boost Carvanha or Sharpedo in a Dusk Ball, I do want one very badly. PM me if you can breed one for me and I will try my best to compensate you for it.

IVs, Nature, and Moves doesn't matter in this case since I will be breeding it.

of course. been able to for a month or so now.

Quote Originally Posted by Poke_Cannon View Post
    of course. been able to for a month or so now.
    Thanks. I hasn't been keeping up in the past 1-2 months now so seeing this is a rather big surprise.
    If you have a Female Speed Boost Carvanha or Sharpedo in a Dusk Ball, I do want one very badly. PM me if you can breed one for me and I will try my best to compensate you for it.

IVs, Nature, and Moves doesn't matter in this case since I will be breeding it.

Default Did i buy a hacked game and what do I do?

I found a used Black version for a really good price from a game exchange. well when I got it home and turned it on, it had the previous owner's game still on it and I didn't know how to delete it so i went to play his since it didn't have any badges.

Well, first off he has a lvl 100 shiny Zekrom in his party that only knows Fusion Bolt and Bolt Strike and if you look at his items he has 900 of every item in Black and White and some from Platinum.

I'm wondering if the game is hacked? and if I erase and restart will it have any problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Asari921 View Post
    I found a used Black version for a really good price from a game exchange. well when I got it home and turned it on, it had the previous owner's game still on it and I didn't know how to delete it so i went to play his since it didn't have any badges.

Well, first off he has a lvl 100 shiny Zekrom in his party that only knows Fusion Bolt and Bolt Strike and if you look at his items he has 900 of every item in Black and White and some from Platinum.

I'm wondering if the game is hacked? and if I erase and restart will it have any problems?
    Yes they used some sort of cheating device. No there will not be any problems.

Default Did i buy a hacked game and what do I do?

Page 649 of 943 FirstFirst ... 549599639645646647648649650651652653659699749 ... LastLast