Page 699 of 944 FirstFirst ... 599649689695696697698699700701702703709749799 ... LastLast
Results 17,451 to 17,475 of 23595

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by abrar14 View Post
    oh whats the chance if you mm? 0.o
    1/1366, which was previously 1/2048 in Generation IV. So that may have been what you heard.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

yeah thats what i wanted to say. xd. thanks
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

To clarify on the odds of getting a shiny: 1/1366 odds doesn't mean you will get a shiny in 1366 turns. Every time you pick up an egg it has the same odds. You might get in in 50 eggs, you might get in 5,000 eggs.

I have claimed Giratina

I have a question about Sheer Force and Life Orb. I heard that if you gave a Life Orb to a Pokemon that has the Sheer Force ability it will negate the negative effects of Life Orb. And, about Sheer Force itself, I also thought when you used an attack like Brave Bird the recoil effect isn't applied.

I figured that negative side effects like Superpower's wouldn't count for this, but when I had my Braviary use Brave Bird I was surprised when its life meter went into the red.
    Yu-Gi-Oh: World Tour
    ~NEW~
    A collab fic (w/ Brandy Beavers & Uninspired Author)
    Third Stop is up [11/28/14]

Heroic Potential
    A Yugioh! fic. Chapter 20 is up [12/14/13]

Quote Originally Posted by SerenadeSP View Post
    I have a question about Sheer Force and Life Orb. I heard that if you gave a Life Orb to a Pokemon that has the Sheer Force ability it will negate the negative effects of Life Orb. And, about Sheer Force itself, I also thought when you used an attack like Brave Bird the recoil effect isn't applied.

I figured that negative side effects like Superpower's wouldn't count for this, but when I had my Braviary use Brave Bird I was surprised when its life meter went into the red.
    Sheer Force only negates Life Orb recoil, not the move's recoil.

Also, it negates the Life Orb recoil only when you use a move that is boosted by Sheer Force.
    Brave Bird is not boosted by Sheer Force, thus nothing is negated and you still receive both recoils.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I am currently training a pokemon in Sp.Def, I have defeated lots of Frilfishs (which gives 1 Sp.Def EV) till level up, (having the Power Band attached to my pokemon), but when he level up he only earn +2 Sp.Def, after that I tried using a Zinc and It said it wouldn't have any effect. What I am doing wrong?
    Please help me

Argentinean Trainer

Spoiler:- Credits:

You can only use vitamins until your EV total in the stat is 100. Once it's greater than 100 they won't work.

I have claimed Giratina

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    You can only use vitamins until your EV total in the stat is 100. Once it's greater than 100 they won't work.
    But the Sp.Def stat is curretly 63, and what about the Poower Band effect, why isnt it working?

Argentinean Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas.G View Post
    I am currently training a pokemon in Sp.Def, I have defeated lots of Frilfishs (which gives 1 Sp.Def EV) till level up, (having the Power Band attached to my pokemon), but when he level up he only earn +2 Sp.Def, after that I tried using a Zinc and It said it wouldn't have any effect. What I am doing wrong?
    Please help me
    Yeah, exactly what kaiser said. However assuming you haven't max out your EVs, you can still use Clever Wings to increase your Special Defense. The only thing that sucks about that is that they're hard to come by.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

But the Sp.Def stat is curretly 63, and what about the Poower Band effect, why isnt it working?
    Is your Pokemon at Lv. 100?

If not, that's why.

OK, how do you rematch the gym leaders? I have beaten the Elite 4, Cynthia, Morimoto, I have used the poketransfer, Beaten Cheren and Bianca hundreds of times, and i watched somebody rematch them on youtube!!!!! So somebody must tell me HOW DO YOU DO IT!!!? BTW, Oshawott-Pwnage!!! Dewott-Awesome Samurott-Whoever made that thing should be fired!
    Serperior OWNS!

My Team-
    Serperior
    Known Moves-
    Leaf Blade
    Energy Ball
    Leaf Storm
    Frenzy Plant

Conkeldurr Lv.81
    Known Moves-
    Strength
    Hammer Arm
    Super Power
    Giga Impact

Altaria Lv.81
    Known Moves-
    Dragon Pulse
    Fly
    Sky Attack
    Draco Meteor

Simisear Lv.81
    Known Moves-
    Flame Thrower
    Bite
    Flame Charge
    Flame Burst

Simipour Lv.81
    Known Moves-
    Surf
    Waterfall
    Dive
    Scald

Zekrom Lv.81
    Known Moves-
    Dragon Claw
    Fusion Bolt
    Thunder
    Draco Meteor

P.S- I have Hundreds of pokemon from all generations, including Infernape, Empoleon, Charizard, Garchomp, Girantina (orgin), Dialga, Milotic, Celebii, Zora/Zoroark, Feraligatr, and like 6 febass.

I dont currently have wifi, but my friend code is- 2451 5861 3833

I'd appreciate that if you register my friend code, to leave yours and your name also.
    Last edited by CNmaster21; 16th August 2011 at 3:46 PM.

It seems that I still don't understand how to EV train

Argentinean Trainer

You don't rematch the Gym Leaders.

Ever.

There are no Gym Leader rematches in Black and White. Don't know what you think you saw on YouTube.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by CNmaster21 View Post
    OK, how do you rematch the gym leaders? I have beaten the Elite 4, Cynthia, Morimoto, I have used the poketransfer, Beaten Cheren and Bianca hundreds of times, and i watched somebody rematch them on youtube!!!!! So somebody must tell me HOW DO YOU DO IT!!!? BTW, My Team- Serperior Lv.81 Known Moves-Frenzy Plant, Energy Ball, Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm
    Simple answer: You can't

Quote Originally Posted by CNmaster21 View Post
    OK, how do you rematch the gym leaders? I have beaten the Elite 4, Cynthia, Morimoto, I have used the poketransfer, Beaten Cheren and Bianca hundreds of times, and i watched somebody rematch them on youtube!!!!! So somebody must tell me HOW DO YOU DO IT!!!? BTW, My Team- Serperior Lv.81 Known Moves-Frenzy Plant, Energy Ball, Leaf Blade, Leaf Storm
    I think you can't rematch the Gym Leaders, the video may be a fake not everything in youtube is real. I recomend you to do not have all the attacks of the same type, it may turn a pokemon a little bit useless

Argentinean Trainer

Please help me
    Your doing nothing wrong. Vitamins like zinc can be given to one pkmn only as long as it has under 100 EVs in that stat. Ofcourse the pkmn cant have all the 510 evs gained either.

Even if your pkmn has all Evs gained on lv lets say..... 8 it WONT gain all the stat points at once: itll gain them on the way to lv 100 so you wont get stat boost like "+20" or anything like that unless you Ev train a pkmn lv 99. thats when it gains all Evs at once cause itll have to have the stat boosts "full" at lv 100

what a gibberish explanation *facepalm*
    My shinies UFT:

I can infect pokerus! All pkmn are UT

Shint Honedge
    - 4 IV, Quiet

Shiny Noibat
    - Kalos Born, Nicknamable

Shiny Poliwhirl

PKMN X FC: 4785-5820-8537
    My Friend safari: Frogadier , Gyarados, Panpour

Quote Originally Posted by White Mokona View Post
    Your doing nothing wrong. Vitamins like zinc can be given to one pkmn only as long as it has under 100 EVs in that stat. Ofcourse the pkmn cant have all the 510 evs gained either.

Even if your pkmn has all Evs gained on lv lets say..... 8 it WONT gain all the stat points at once: itll gain them on the way to lv 100 so you wont get stat boost like "+20" or anything like that unless you Ev train a pkmn lv 99. thats when it gains all Evs at once cause itll have to have the stat boosts "full" at lv 100

what a gibberish explanation *facepalm*
    So,this pokemon at Lv. 32 with 63 as stat for Sp.Def have already reach its fullest EVs in that stat?

Argentinean Trainer

So,this pokemon at Lv. 32 with 63 as stat for Sp.Def have already reach its fullest EVs in that stat?
    It may or may not have. It depends on how many EVs are in the stat.

hey can anyone tell me a good battle subway team?
    i have garchomp i could use to.
    White: FC: 5329-5690-7750

I can do all things through christ who strengthens me.

If you are a proud Christian, add this to your signature
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.

Spoiler:- favorite trade shops:

check out my trade shop.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=537618

hmm. the fact that it cant eat zinc means it has OVer 100 Evs in that stat. However, I cant tell you if that stat is full of its EVs unless youve counted how much it has gained.

If youve trained to get all 252 evs in SP. def for your pkmn the results will show when it is lv 100
    My shinies UFT:

I can infect pokerus! All pkmn are UT

Shint Honedge
    - 4 IV, Quiet

Shiny Noibat

Shiny Poliwhirl

PKMN X FC: 4785-5820-8537
    My Friend safari: Frogadier , Gyarados, Panpour

Quote Originally Posted by 2000b2 View Post
    MissingNo., Genesect, Phione.

Quote Originally Posted by 2000b2 View Post
    I won it with Infernape, Swampert, Hydregon and Electrivire

Argentinean Trainer

Please help me
    the stats raise after every battle. in platinum, after youre done EV training and then level up, youll get like +25 in a stat. in black/white its a bit different. they raise after every battle, whether you level up or not. try it - fight a few of anything to boost any stat, using power item + pokerus if applicable, and check it before and after, maybe, 5-10 battles. even if you dont level up you will get the boost.
    Don't click this.
    Friend code:
    2537 3221 1504
    Name: Crabman

A gift from Sizida

What's a good Battle Subway team with just 5th gen Pokemon?

Page 699 of 944 FirstFirst ... 599649689695696697698699700701702703709749799 ... LastLast