Page 750 of 944 FirstFirst ... 650700740746747748749750751752753754760800850 ... LastLast
Results 18,726 to 18,750 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Yah, I was thinking about dragonite, I also like haxorous and hydreigon they have high attack and special attack… but I wasnt sure…

Adorable beyond comprehension.

Quote Originally Posted by gokarter View Post
    Hey I've only just come back to pokemon after a several month break and I just wana check:

Is there still a maximum limit of 50 pokemon available for transfer from the dream world for all non-Japanese version games?? (Im in Australia)

If so does Nintendo ever plan to remove this limit like they did for the Japanese version games?? (I realise this one may be un-answerable).

Cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by gokarter View Post
    Thanks guys,

I found this from: http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/dreamworld.shtml

"...Pokémon you have waiting to send to the Entralink, which can be up to 10 Pokémon, and the Pokémon you have previously sent, allowing for up to 50. Once you have reached 50 Pokémon in the second board, you are no longer able to send any further Pokémon. This limit was removed in the Japanese version in December."

Thats a pitty about the limit still existing, hmm I really gota get myself a Japanese version...

Thanks.
    Serebii most likely hasn't updated that page in ages, or is just basing it on the text stated. While you are told there is a 50 limit, there isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi9 View Post
    1)yes there is still a limit
    No there isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Copy Ninja View Post
    Well that sucks. Guess I should've known better than to assume we'd get the same treatment as Japanese players... Better check and see my tally next time I play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elements115 View Post
    Wait, so is there a 50 limit or not?
    Correct answer is below.
    Quote Originally Posted by silicon View Post
    No, there is no limit. The tutorial still mentions it, but it was never in place in the international release. There's also contention about whether it actually was ever in place in the Japanese release or if the text in the tutorial is a holdover from a beta period or something. Whatever the case, you can rest easy that there is no limit other than the 120 pokemon the Entree forest can hold at a time.

Does anyone know where Enigma Berries can be found in the Dream World?

3DS F.C. - 4957 - 2857 - 2081
    Friend Safari - Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with the Dreamworld. Ive not used it before as Ive not really understood how it works, but Im trying it now to see if I can get the Banette.

Would anyone be kind enough to quickly run through what I have to do? Im not even sure where to put the password in.
    Also when I log into it, It tells me that my WiFi user information is nor correct and I need to update it, but I will lose the current saved data. Im not really sure whats going on with that, and I keep interpretating it as I will lose my saved game (I know that is stupid really, but is doesn't explain it well)

Would really appreciate it if someone could help me out. PM me please, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Celebitwo View Post
    I was wondering if anyone could help me out with the Dreamworld. Ive not used it before as Ive not really understood how it works, but Im trying it now to see if I can get the Banette.

Would anyone be kind enough to quickly run through what I have to do? Im not even sure where to put the password in.
    Also when I log into it, It tells me that my WiFi user information is nor correct and I need to update it, but I will lose the current saved data. Im not really sure whats going on with that, and I keep interpretating it as I will lose my saved game (I know that is stupid really, but is doesn't explain it well)

Would really appreciate it if someone could help me out. PM me please, thanks
    As I learned a page back, you type the passwords off the "Promotions" page at Pokemon-Global-Link. PGL for short.
    PokeBalls are biodegradable. Don't litter.
    ~Officer Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by poke-lord View Post
    I keep getting an error code when I try to awaken my Pokemon form the DW, Download Mystery Gift, or enter the Autumn Tournemant. The code is: 31020. It isn't on the Nintendo site.
    *coughcough*
        Spoiler:- Want to find something out?:

Quote Originally Posted by RedMage23 View Post
    The n00b isn't the one who uses Magikarp, the n00b is the one who loses to Magikarp.
    ^WINZORZ!

Quote Originally Posted by poke-lord View Post
    *coughcough*
    Need a Tissue?
    Friend Code
    0860-3708-9703

Friend Safari (Ghost)
    Lampent - Pumpkaboo - Golurk

How the heck do you add your pokemon to the trainer card??? Please help me Psychic Silver! (on the website)

If I wait to evolve my pokemon (say to learn a cretin movea)will I loss the stat point I could have gotten by evolving and leveling it up or will it gain those upon it's leveling up.

I AM FROM THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. IF YOU ARE TOO, COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR SIG

I can clone your pokemon in X and Y, Good offers only.
    3DS FC 3497-1187-8628

Check Out My Awesome Trade Shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread
    .php?t=543436

Quote Originally Posted by Soul18655 View Post
    If I wait to evolve my pokemon (say to learn a cretin movea)will I loss the stat point I could have gotten by evolving and leveling it up or will it gain those upon it's leveling up.
    It will have the same stats at the higher level, regardless on if you evolved it early or not.

My Dewott will have the same stats at level 20 regardless if Oshawott evolved at lv 16 or 20, as long as it has the same number of EVs and such.

I have claimed Giratina

okay thanks a lot, I have always been confused on that.

I AM FROM THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. IF YOU ARE TOO, COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR SIG

I can clone your pokemon in X and Y, Good offers only.
    3DS FC 3497-1187-8628

Check Out My Awesome Trade Shop
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread
    .php?t=543436

Quote Originally Posted by KoalaLover View Post
    How the heck do you add your pokemon to the trainer card??? Please help me Psychic Silver! (on the website)
    Go to http://www.pokecharms.com/trainercards/

Then save the Card and upload it to something like Photobucket.

Finally go to 'Edit Sig' and link the picture into your sig. Simples.
    Friend Code
    0860-3708-9703

Friend Safari (Ghost)
    Lampent - Pumpkaboo - Golurk

Someone please tell me how to add the pokemon to trainer card!!!

No, I mean the ACTUAL pokemon (ex. Hydreigon). How do I put it on photobucket? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Elements115 View Post
    Yes im not dumb dw demale and male poliwag works byt this is EXACTLY how it is when im in the dream world too. 90% of pokemon that i befriend are all males.. I mean earlier today i got 7 males before 1 female its just terrible... i hope my game pack isnt like corrupt or something..

It kinda happens to me the same. In my black version.. i´m sure that i meet more females than males pokmn in the wild grass or caves or anywhere, even my first pokemon, snyvy was a female when the prof juniper gave it to me.. why it happens?? is it normal?? or what
    :::Green Solutions!:::

Hey, I need help finding a nickname for my Jolteon

Quote Originally Posted by Klinklang_1024 View Post
    Hey, I need help finding a nickname for my Jolteon
    Is it male or female?

Quote Originally Posted by leafpower View Post
    Is it male or female?
    Male, hopefully, but it could be female, depends on the nature of the right one that hatches, not the gender, but probably male

Credit goes to Shade2000 for this amazing banner!!

Friend Codes:

White: 3783 6019 7192
    3DS: 1719 4033 7064

(I give a normal type friend zone with Kecleon, Dunsparce and Chansey, pm me your friend code so that I can add you too!)

Actually I need help naming all of the pokemon in my sig except for Victini

Friend Codes:

(I give a normal type friend zone with Kecleon, Dunsparce and Chansey, pm me your friend code so that I can add you too!)

Easy with the double posts people....

Sparky

I have claimed Giratina

Quote Originally Posted by Klinklang_1024 View Post
    Actually I need help naming all of the pokemon in my sig except for Victini
    You have a very interesting team.

Hmm for the Vaporeon you could maybe have Bubble, Aqua, Wave, Tidal, Tsunam or Rain. For the Leafeon you could have Petal, Root, Vine, Dew or Leaf. Sorry I'm not very good with grass type names.

jajaja, im not really good at putting nicknames to my pokmn, i dont even like that, but i know 1 thing for sure, if u want a very cool one, u need to search a little bit about the type (in this case electricity), the nature, or the features, for example, jolteon has spikey fur.. it would be interesting if you put it spikes in another language; "espinas" "pinchos""picudo".. etc..

annoying glitch just happened.. i was just innocently exploring the windswept sky and i finished a minigame with a houndour and it said error occurded then took me off dream world and said invalid access?

then i logged back on and i mustve explored at least 15 different places with NO pokemon and NO items at all.. kinda mad what a waste of a day
    Pokemon black friend code - 5286 3574 5008
    Check out my trade thread!
    Trade shop of awesomeness!

Quote Originally Posted by leafpower View Post
    jajaja, im not really good at putting nicknames to my pokmn, i dont even like that, but i know 1 thing for sure, if u want a very cool one, u need to search a little bit about the type (in this case electricity), the nature, or the features, for example, jolteon has spikey fur.. it would be interesting if you put it spikes in another language; "espinas" "pinchos""picudo".. etc..
    quite interesting, thanks

Friend Codes:

is there any way to catch or get tornadous registered in your pokedex on white version if not can anyone get me one im stuck completing my pokedex!

Page 750 of 944 FirstFirst ... 650700740746747748749750751752753754760800850 ... LastLast