Page 799 of 944 FirstFirst ... 699749789795796797798799800801802803809849899 ... LastLast
Results 19,951 to 19,975 of 23588

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

  1. #19951
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Missing info - ERROR404
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pkmnswampmaster View Post
    She is avaible during summer and spring, but you can battle her more often in spring, sometimes in summer she talks about her bathing suits instead of battling you -.- that annoyed me
    It's like "I would like to battle, not hear about yo swimming suit" xD
    Thanks for the answer btw (:

    The last one, I promise (Also I'm thanking now to not make another post just to say thanks). So, thank you for who answer this: Can I activate my Experience+++ C-Gear Power with an Exp Power from a friend's mission in my game to activate maximum exp gain?

    Sorry if it's confused xD

  2. #19952

    Default

    How do I actually use powers from the Entralink, anyway? After I select one from the Entree, I'm told that it's registered to the C-Gear. Then what? Does it automatically take effect?

  3. #19953
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Missing info - ERROR404
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    How do I actually use powers from the Entralink, anyway? After I select one from the Entree, I'm told that it's registered to the C-Gear. Then what? Does it automatically take effect?
    Yes, the powers are in the C-Gear. In it, you have a bar (where you can see the people w/ C-Gear on near you) near the Power Button, right? Click on it, and then click on the little green triangle to activate the power.

    Hope this helps (:

  4. #19954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spük View Post
    Yes, the powers are in the C-Gear. In it, you have a bar (where you can see the people w/ C-Gear on near you) near the Power Button, right? Click on it, and then click on the little green triangle to activate the power.

    Hope this helps (:
    Thank you! That'll be a lot of help. I spent quite some time trying to figure it out. D:

  5. #19955
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Missing info - ERROR404
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedSuicune View Post
    Thank you! That'll be a lot of help. I spent quite some time trying to figure it out. D:
    No problem! You helped me a lot, so I help you too (:
    Also someone needs to answer

    Quote Originally Posted by Spük View Post

    The last one, I promise (Also I'm thanking now to not make another post just to say thanks). So, thank you for who answer this: Can I activate my Experience+++ C-Gear Power with an Exp Power from a friend's mission in my game to activate maximum exp gain?

    Sorry if it's confused xD
    With a Lucky Egg and a foreign Pokémon, the Exp gain should be insane!

  6. #19956
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foxyman1167 View Post
    Every season but Summer.
    Actually, you can find Cynthia only in Spring and Summer.


    Quote Originally Posted by pkmnswampmaster View Post
    She is avaible during summer and spring, but you can battle her more often in spring, sometimes in summer she talks about her bathing suits instead of battling you -.- that annoyed me
    I don't think she ever battles in the Summer.....

    As far as I know, she only battles in the Spring.

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  7. #19957
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lumiose City
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spük View Post
    But he said that already have the Eggs to hatch and then don't worry with get 'em.


    I do reccomend, looking the other team members, a Hydreigon. I have a good number of physical attackers (Carracosta, Escavalier, Darmanitan, Braviary) so you need a good Revenge Killer and fast Special Attacker Sweeper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Too Funk to Druck View Post
    I would also recommend Haxorus, especially since you'll be stuck with an unevolved Pokemon for all of Pre-E4 and a good amount of postgame unless you grind.
    Ok, thanks for your comments everyone who commented. It's just been a little hard for me to decide because by choosing either Hydreigon or Haxorus, I'm also changing several of my other pokemon to balance my team out. To answer some of your questions, yes this is in-game but I always treat my teams as if they're for competitive battling. 've been thinking about it and came up with two ideas fr my final Black team with differences in bold & underlined:

    Option 1:
    • Cyndaquil
    • Watchog
    • Serperior
    • Simipour
    • Braviary
    • Scolipede
    • Darmanitan
    • Hydreigon
    • Gothitelle
    • Carracosta
    • Vanillite
    • Escavalier
    • Stunfisk


    Option 2:
    • Cyndaquil
    • Watchog
    • Serperior
    • Simipour
    • Braviary
    • Scolipede
    • Darmanitan
      [*]Crustle, Bisharp, or Durant
    • Gothitelle
    • Vanillite
    • Haxorus
    • Stunfisk


    Also, this may sound wierd, but the way I also came up with a back story for these two dragon pokemon & I'm trying to figure out which one best fits that category:
    Dragon type X is normally is one of the nicest, friendliest, and most gentle pokemon you'd ever meet, after getting confused from using outrage, it'd become out of control, go on a complete rampage, and be mistaken for a vicious, blood-thirsty monster

    Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Hearing from Cheren that Team Flare has attacked the Aspertia Academy and blew up the school to try to get me to leave Kalos
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

  8. #19958
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,880

    Default

    Bisharp over Durant and Crustle.Funny back story also.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

  9. #19959
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home I'll never know
    Posts
    9,886

    Default

    How, exactly, are you obtaining all of these Pokemon? Are you trading them over as Eggs from the beginning, or throughout the game at the same level of your team, or otherwise? Are you using HM slaves? How do you intend to balance the levels?

    If you're trying to raise a Bisharp from a Pawniard, don't. Pawniards in the 40s are crap and terrible and not worth it for the last few battles. Go for Durant or Crustle.

  10. #19960
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    To answer some of your questions, yes this is in-game but I always treat my teams as if they're for competitive battling.
    If you're going competitive I'd definitely say to take Watchog out of the team then. The Attack would be respectable for in-game purposes, but even if you weren't thinking competitive the speed and defenses aren't anything to write home about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Also, this may sound wierd, but the way I also came up with a back story for these two dragon pokemon & I'm trying to figure out which one best fits that category:
    Dragon type X is normally is one of the nicest, friendliest, and most gentle pokemon you'd ever meet, after getting confused from using outrage, it'd become out of control, go on a complete rampage, and be mistaken for a vicious, blood-thirsty monster
    I definitely think Haxorus fits this story better than Hydreigon, given its physical propensity and likelihood you'll see one with Outrage. The other advantage, as others said earlier is that it evolves in time to still use in the main game. And Axew and Fraxure don't suffer the ability drawback that Deino and Zweilous do.
        Spoiler:- White version personal statistics:


    Miscellaneous
    Poke Transfer High Score - 833
    Battle Test High Score - 5839
    Link Battle Record - 13 Wins, 1 Loss

  11. #19961
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lumiose City
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a person View Post
    How, exactly, are you obtaining all of these Pokemon? Are you trading them over as Eggs from the beginning, or throughout the game at the same level of your team, or otherwise? Are you using HM slaves? How do you intend to balance the levels?

    If you're trying to raise a Bisharp from a Pawniard, don't. Pawniards in the 40s are crap and terrible and not worth it for the last few battles. Go for Durant or Crustle.

    1. I have a DS & a 3DS so I transfer pokemon from my HeartGold game onto my White version & trade them on my Black version
    2. I have eggs for Deino, Axew, & Karrablast
    3. I use at least one of my pokemon for every gym battle & I rotate them
    4. No. I don't believe in HM slaves (or nuzlocke for that matter). I have several of my pokemon know 1 TM:
    Watchog-Cut
    Darmanitan- Strength
    Simipour- Waterfall
    Carracosta- Dive
    Stunfisk- Surf
    Braviary- Fly

    Quote Originally Posted by Copy Ninja View Post
    If you're going competitive I'd definitely say to take Watchog out of the team then. The Attack would be respectable for in-game purposes, but even if you weren't thinking competitive the speed and defenses aren't anything to write home about.




    I definitely think Haxorus fits this story better than Hydreigon, given its physical propensity and likelihood you'll see one with Outrage. The other advantage, as others said earlier is that it evolves in time to still use in the main game. And Axew and Fraxure don't suffer the ability drawback that Deino and Zweilous do.
    5. That's specifically the reason why I'm keeping Watchog in the first place, to show everyone who thinks the regional rodents are weak that it can be a contender. Plus I may use it for a Wi-Fi battle or 2. It already knows moves like Work-Up and Focus Blast & it has a bold nature to boost its defense
    6. I think your right, so here's what I think my new team roster will be:
    • Cyndaquil
    • Watchog
    • Serperior
    • Simipour
    • Braviary
    • Scolipede
    • Darmanitan
    • Escavalier
    • Gothitelle
    • Maybe Carracosta
    • Vanillite
    • Haxorus
    • Stunfisk


    or I could replace Carracosta & Escavalier with Crustle
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 1st January 2012 at 7:06 PM.

    Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Hearing from Cheren that Team Flare has attacked the Aspertia Academy and blew up the school to try to get me to leave Kalos
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

  12. #19962
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Home I'll never know
    Posts
    9,886

    Default

    Bold is horrible for Watchog since it drops Attack but watevs.

    On the same note as Bisharp, Rufflet also has a rather high-levelled evolution. Since you're playing Black, that's means you'll be stuck with it for 53 levels, and it probably won't evolve for the final fight unless you do a crapton of grinding, especially given your rotation style of play.

    Also, if you have a Scolipede and you're going to be hatching your Karrablast, you may want to breed Megahorn onto it. If your Scolipede is male, you can teach it Megahorn via Heart Scale, breed with a female Karrablast/Escavalier, and hatch the Karrablast knowing it. Given that Twineedle would normally be your strongest move until Route 7, it's worth a consideration.

  13. #19963
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Do Pokemon get EVs from battling Pokemon on the battle subway?

    Pokemon White FC: 4126-6350-0643

    Trade Shop | Graphics


  14. #19964
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Easter Egg View Post
    Do Pokemon get EVs from battling Pokemon on the battle subway?
    No they dont.

    Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

  15. #19965
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    18

    Default

    A question

    Can ditto breed withitself to get another ditto.
    Emerald FTW!

    "I do not know what World War 3 shall be fought with but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones"- Albert Einstein

    73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump.
    If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature


  16. #19966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 5798cool View Post
    A question

    Can ditto breed withitself to get another ditto.
    No, it cannot.


    Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

  17. #19967
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,880

    Default

    ^
    I agree,you can't because Ditto dosen't have a gender.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

  18. #19968
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    5,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salamence lover Logan View Post
    ^
    I agree,you can't because Ditto dosen't have a gender.
    Gender has nothing to do with it. Ditto can breed with genderless Pokémon, just not other Ditto.

  19. #19969
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    It's not a question of where
    Posts
    309

    Default

    That's unfortunate.
    If you hack for BP, does it make the items you buy with it hacked


    I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

  20. #19970
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonXmicro View Post
    That's unfortunate.
    If you hack for BP, does it make the items you buy with it hacked
    I wouldn't think so.

    Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

  21. #19971
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,198

    Default

    No, the items you buy would be completely normal.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  22. #19972
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Mississippi, USA
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Hey I have a question. I am trying to get a team together for competitive battling. I want a Milotic to be on my team. I bred until I found one I wanted. Now, should I evolve the Milotic immediately (it's level 1)? Or do I need to train the Feebas some? Or does it not really matter either way? I am basically wondering if leveling up a Milotic will give better points each time it levels up or will it give the same points to the Feebas?
    Pokémon Y Friend Code: 4441-9508-9799
    In-game name: Daniel

    I have an Electric Safari: Dedenne, Helioptile, and Luxio.

  23. #19973
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueLapras View Post
    Hey I have a question. I am trying to get a team together for competitive battling. I want a Milotic to be on my team. I bred until I found one I wanted. Now, should I evolve the Milotic immediately (it's level 1)? Or do I need to train the Feebas some? Or does it not really matter either way? I am basically wondering if leveling up a Milotic will give better points each time it levels up or will it give the same points to the Feebas?
    The stats will always end up exactly the same, regardless of when you evolve it.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  24. #19974
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Canada.
    Posts
    2,880

    Default

    You can trade it holding a certain scale(forget the name) and it will evolve.
    I'm feelin' electric tonight
    Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99
    Got my bad baby by my heavenly side
    I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight

  25. #19975
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    5,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueLapras View Post
    Hey I have a question. I am trying to get a team together for competitive battling. I want a Milotic to be on my team. I bred until I found one I wanted. Now, should I evolve the Milotic immediately (it's level 1)? Or do I need to train the Feebas some? Or does it not really matter either way? I am basically wondering if leveling up a Milotic will give better points each time it levels up or will it give the same points to the Feebas?
    Either way will work.

    Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Page 799 of 944 FirstFirst ... 699749789795796797798799800801802803809849899 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •