Page 8 of 944 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

A girl has just vanished on the new cycling road Am i supposed to do anything? D:
    Pokemon HeartGold Team So Far

Location Violet City

Can someone tell me where to go in Hiun City? I just saw Cheren and the Gym Leader leave somewhere, then I tried going through the desert but a guy always stops me. I'd appreciate any help.

Quote Originally Posted by holy_lucario View Post
    Can someone tell me where to go in Hiun City? I just saw Cheren and the Gym Leader leave somewhere, then I tried going through the desert but a guy always stops me. I'd appreciate any help.
    Likely, they're on one of the docks.

My question, where and when do you get a lucky egg?
    Last edited by Dragotar911; 20th September 2010 at 12:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by holy_lucario View Post
    they're on the furthest to the left pier if you go down, I beleive, I know it's one of them anyway
    Through the Generations
    my multiple pairings Shipping-fic.
    Currently On Hiatus and will be coming back to at some point: Gen 1, Chapter 5

Where do you find Otamaru? (tadpole thing)
        Spoiler:- My Teams:

Pokemon White 2 Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Thexwoed View Post
    Where do you find Otamaru? (tadpole thing)
    Otamaru can be found on the route south west of shippou city, right before the forest, in the grass.

Where can i catch Komatana, Zuruggu, Gochimu, or Kurimugan?
    Future Pokemon Black Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragotar911 View Post
    Otamaru can be found on the route south west of shippou city, right before the forest, in the grass.
    Well I have a question that relates to this too. According to the Isshu Dex, Hiyappu, Baoppu, and Yanappu are also found in that general area but I haven't found any yet. Are they just very rare or do I have to do something extra to find them?

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Well I have a question that relates to this too. According to the Isshu Dex, Hiyappu, Baoppu, and Yanappu are also found in that general area but I haven't found any yet. Are they just very rare or do I have to do something extra to find them?
    From what I've read on Gamefaqs, when you see a piece of grass shaking there, there's a small chance you'll encounter one of the monkeys. They're rare though.

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad456 View Post
    From what I've read on Gamefaqs, when you see a piece of grass shaking there, there's a small chance you'll encounter one of the monkeys. They're rare though.
    Is that what the shaking grass patch means in Black and White then? Rare Pokemon? Because I've come across these patches of grass three times so far and I've only found one type of Pokemon; Tabunne. In one case, I found one of these patches in the same route that the monkeys are in and it was a Tabunne again. I guess it means that the monkeys are going to be super hard to get then, since there are other rare Pokemon there. Thanks anyway :]

Post Pokemon

Hey i was just wondering where to get all the pokemon i am about to list and if any are exclusive to one game
    #529-530 Moguryuu/Doryuzuu - The mole dude(s)
    #564-565 Purotooga/Abagoora - Turtle thing(s)
    #577-578-579 Yuniran/Daburan/Rankurusu Green Jello
    #595-596 Bachuru/Denchura - Spider Guy(s)
    #613-614 Kumashun/Tsunbeaa - Polar bear(s)
    #619-620 Kojofuu/Kojondo Epic fighting Pokemon

Also is any one els having problems being able to see the pictures of the 5th gen pokemon on serebii
    If you haveanswers to anything on here some how contact me MSN Kipp_link@hotmail.com or e-mail the same hotmail or Kipp Link is my gamer tag

Quote Originally Posted by MrKip View Post
    Also is any one els having problems being able to see the pictures of the 5th gen pokemon on serebii
    If you haveanswers to anything on here some how contact me MSN Kipp_link@hotmail.com or e-mail the same hotmail or Kipp Link is my gamer tag
    You can't see them because Serebii and other Pokemon fan sites had to take down there 5th generation stuff because Nintendo "said" so...

Quick Question- A number of my friends have preordered BW, and they don't have Japanese DS', will BW work on an American DS?

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Joker View Post
    Quick Question- A number of my friends have preordered BW, and they don't have Japanese DS', will BW work on an American DS?
    It will only work with the Nintendo DS and DS Lite. It won't work with the DSI/DSI XL.

Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi Kidd View Post
    It will only work with the Nintendo DS and DS Lite. It won't work with the DSI/DSI XL.
    That explains it. Thank you~

---------- join ever grande city, a fun and new pokemon forum!! // tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Joker View Post
    That explains it. Thank you~
    Your Welcome
    Still waiting for somone to answer my question...

Is there a way to know what season you're in?

Black, White and CRIMSON
    Copy and paste to your sig if you agree Crimson will be, or at least should be the third Gen V game, and these three games will be the best, most non-racist games ever. (Started by Turtwig217 fixed by lilboiibubblez)

Quote Originally Posted by lilboiibubblez View Post
    Is there a way to know what season you're in?
    Everytime you start the game, it tells you what season you're in, in both Japanese and English on the screen.

May someone please explain what all is known about the underwater cuneiform symbols?
    Black Friend Code: 1678 3049 0910

Looking for: Any shiny Pokemon

Can breed and trade any breedable Pokemon across all five generations!

Everytime you start the game, it tells you what season you're in, in both Japanese and English on the screen.
    Ahh, I see. Thankyou very much.

Black, White and CRIMSON
    Copy and paste to your sig if you agree Crimson will be, or at least should be the third Gen V game, and these three games will be the best, most non-racist games ever. (Started by Turtwig217 fixed by lilboiibubblez)

How do I get Kyerumu? I'm in the Great Hall, but the path to it is blocked off. It's currently Spring in-game, and I have everything except Zekrom and the event legends.

Also, Serebii or whoever it may concern, LVL. 70 Bug/Fire comes holding a Sun Stone.

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    If I received an event Celebi and/or one or more of the event beasts (one which had not yet been used to activate the events) in a trade, would they be able to activate the event(s) in the American games when they come out? I know they will be available in events in America (either in-person or over WiFi) by the time the games come out, but I wish I could get my hands on one as soon as possible. Would such a thing work, or would I need an English version of the event Pokemon to unlock the events in the American games?

I think it's possible. My Japanese Event Celebi unlocked the time travel event on my American Heart Gold, and my Japanese Groudon along with my American Kyoger unlocked the Jade Orb and Rayquaza.

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
    Isn't Princess Noelle adorable? She's hungry from some Rare Candy!
    Awesome Trainer Card by Celestial Aura. Thanks!

Doesn't every game start in Spring anyway? Or is it random?

*crosses fingers for randomized seasons*

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    Doesn't every game start in Spring anyway? Or is it random?

*crosses fingers for randomized seasons*
    I can't confirm whether all games start in spring, but I thought the person was asking how to tell what the current season is in general and not just in the beginning of the games lol.

EDIT: And about the Celebi/Beasts question quoted above, yes, a Japanese version of the Pokemon should still work in an English Black or White game.
    Last edited by Lorde; 20th September 2010 at 3:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jirachi Kidd View Post
    Where can i catch Komatana, Zuruggu, Gochimu, or Kurimugan?
    Komatana is caught in the area left of the 8th gym city. Zuruggu is caught in rizodo desert above hiun. Gochimu is caught in the route left of the 4th gym city. Kurimugan - not sure yet. I'll get back to you on that.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKip View Post
    Hey i was just wondering where to get all the pokemon i am about to list and if any are exclusive to one game
    #529-530 Moguryuu/Doryuzuu - The mole dude(s)
    #564-565 Purotooga/Abagoora - Turtle thing(s)
    #577-578-579 Yuniran/Daburan/Rankurusu Green Jello
    #595-596 Bachuru/Denchura - Spider Guy(s)
    #613-614 Kumashun/Tsunbeaa - Polar bear(s)
    #619-620 Kojofuu/Kojondo Epic fighting Pokemon

Moguryuu is found in various caves. Dust will pile up and you will hear digging sounds, and you approach that dust cloud, encountering moguryuu. Purotooga is a fossil, you can go back one page to hear me explain. Not sure about Yuniran, since I have black. Bachura is found in an electric cave before the 6th gym. Kumashun is found in the mining areas in a route after the 6th gym city. Kojofuu is found in the grass above the area of the 7th gym city.

Page 8 of 944 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast