Page 98 of 944 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeTree View Post
    Thank you.

Does anyone know where I go to revive the fossil? I want my awesome turtle.
    Shippou City Museum. The counter with the door behind it. Talk to the girl there.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Shippou City Museum. The counter with the door behind it. Talk to the girl there.
    Thanks. Is it a step thing like previous games or is it instant?

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomeTree View Post
    Thanks. Is it a step thing like previous games or is it instant?
    It's instantaneous.

Just have a slot in your party open so you can pick up the Pokemon.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 10th October 2010 at 3:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Yes you can even if you were at level 99 but why would you want to train them at 70?
    Gen 5 change way to calculate stat.

Stat will be calculate after battle, not at level up any more.
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

does anything happen if you catch the fighting trio ??

Quote Originally Posted by catch me if you can View Post
    does anything happen if you catch the fighting trio ??
    At the moment, no.

But they're involved in the currently unreleased Kerudio event.

Fellow Pokefans i need help.
    i am registered on the Global link site, But when i goto the GL: battle tournament option on the main menu i say wi-fi shows signal and seems to search then some kanji appears (i dont read in JAP) then back to asking to allow my wifi or just goes back to scanning i suppose.

can anyone help

If I change my Rotom to, for example, Frost Rotom in White, will it remain in that form if I trade it to Black, or will it revert to its original form until I change it in the new game?

I can't get to the second level of the Undersea Ruins, I'm at the pillar I'm meant to go to but when I examine it nothing happens =/

Quote Originally Posted by O Fortuna View Post
    If I change my Rotom to, for example, Frost Rotom in White, will it remain in that form if I trade it to Black, or will it revert to its original form until I change it in the new game?
    Seeing as Rotom reverted to its original form in the previous games when traded, I'd assume it's the same for B/W.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Seeing as Rotom reverted to its original form in the previous games when traded, I'd assume it's the same for B/W.
    I thought that was due to the fact the Rotom forms weren't in D/P and only in Pt/HG/SS same reason for the removal of Giratina's orb which changed it's form. So it could revert or it might not.

is the event pokemon has been confirm its only event? and cant get it in the game?
    pretty sure where those 3 will be but require things.
    Pokemon Magic
    Always NearBY

Latios<>Latias

Quote Originally Posted by Dooney View Post
    I can't get to the second level of the Undersea Ruins, I'm at the pillar I'm meant to go to but when I examine it nothing happens =/
    I've figured it out now. Not sure if you need to get all the plates there or if it's cause I just took an absolute direct route to it.

Also, there are only 14 plates in the undersea ruins. So where would the other 2 be? It's the Draco Plate and Splash Plate that's missing.

The items found in the Ruins really are very good for money, I made well over 1,000,000.

Also, in the villa where you sell the items why are there no people to battle there? There's just the Blackbelt who buys the items.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooney View Post
    I've figured it out now. Not sure if you need to get all the plates there or if it's cause I just took an absolute direct route to it.

Also, there are only 14 plates in the undersea ruins. So where would the other 2 be? It's the Draco Plate and Splash Plate that's missing.

The items found in the Ruins really are very good for money, I made well over 1,000,000.

Also, in the villa where you sell the items why are there no people to battle there? There's just the Blackbelt who buys the items.
    I found a man in Sazanami Town that claimed to have found something while exploring the bay, and he proceeded to give me two Plates. Don't know which ones, though.

To get the battlers in the Villa started, there is someone in the front lawn that you have to talk to, and he will battle and go inside (or go inside and battle). Come back every day and a new trainer will be added after beating all of the previous ones.
    4768-7442-5469
    Friend Safari

Hey, I caught a Monozu the other day and have been training it. Right now, it's a few levels higher than my starter, though its stats are considerably lower. Would it be a smart idea to find a female, breed them, and then raise their kid instead? I'm not the best on breeding and whatever, but wouldn't it have better stats if I bred a Monozu and raised it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    He'll buy those selling items like Nuggets, Pearls, and Star Pieces for at least twice the price you'd sell them to a normal store for.

No he don't want items look too be like an Pokemon trade or he telling something about your Pokemon, i dunno jap x.x will try take an pic of him.
    Looking for Pokemon with good Egg Moves pm me if u have some =)

Pokemon Y - 1289 8392 6259
    Ground / Wooper/ Nincada/ Diggersby

Pokemon X -2165 6285 9199
    Ice / Spheal /Bergmite /Lapras

Quote Originally Posted by Buraddo_Aipom View Post
    Hey, I caught a Monozu the other day and have been training it. Right now, it's a few levels higher than my starter, though its stats are considerably lower. Would it be a smart idea to find a female, breed them, and then raise their kid instead? I'm not the best on breeding and whatever, but wouldn't it have better stats if I bred a Monozu and raised it?
    It depends, yours might just have low IVs.
    If you breed it along with the IV passing, it can give you better result.
    But if you don't, you might actually gets worse result.....

And remember that at this time, your starter might have been in its 2nd Stage already, while Monozu is a Basic Stage.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I want light in dark caves.Where can i find the TM Light?

According to Serebii an alley in Huin City.

Yes, there is a shady guy hidden behind some trash container who will jump at you when crossing the Slim Street. It's approximatively around the caf&#233;.
    He will give you TM 70: Flash
    Last edited by Sakrey; 10th October 2010 at 6:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buraddo_Aipom View Post
    It might just be because it's not evolved. Or maybe your Starter has better base stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    It depends, yours might just have low IVs.
    If you breed it along with the IV passing, it can give you better result.
    But if you don't, you might actually gets worse result.....

And remember that at this time, your starter might have been in its 2nd Stage already, while Monozu is a Basic Stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxicano View Post
    It might just be because it's not evolved. Or maybe your Starter has better base stats.
    I was assuming that Monozu had lower stats since I obtained it at a higher level than when I obtained my starter. Thus, I had been raising my starter (in its final stage btw) up until now, giving it time to kind of rack up the stats it currently has. Muh, I was bored waiting for a response, so I bred it and stuff. I'm training the child, and it's almost at the level that it's parent was at, so I'll compare them when she gets to the same level.

Thanks for the help though ^^

so i know that to get on the dream world you need to sync your game with the website which requires wifi. however, my wifi uses WPA and the game uses WEP wifi which are incompatible, and the only way to make it work is to disable my wifi's security. i have been doing this for wifi events in past games, but i only needed to disable security for about 2 minutes and then could put it back up. i don't want to have my security completely disabled for the whole time i'm in the dream world, which could be hours. so my question is: do you need to have a wifi connection for the entire duration of time that you're on the website, or can you sync the game with the website and then lose connection and still be able to be on the dream world (and then re-sync them when you want to get the pokemon from the website into your game)?
    Last edited by growlithe_master; 10th October 2010 at 8:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart7 View Post
    No he don't want items look too be like an Pokemon trade or he telling something about your Pokemon, i dunno jap x.x will try take an pic of him.
    I'm going to assume you meant Fukiyose City, not Sekka City, because the only person in Sekka City's Pokemon Center is the one who buys items, and he's not wearing green.

The guy in Fukiyose just tells what your Pokemon's Hidden Power type is.

Quote Originally Posted by growlithe_master View Post
    so i know that to get on the dream world you need to sync your game with the website which requires wifi. however, my wifi uses WPA and the game uses WEP wifi which are incompatible, and the only way to make it work is to disable my wifi's security. i have been doing this for wifi events in past games, but i only needed to disable security for about 2 minutes and then could put it back up. i don't want to have my security completely disabled for the whole time i'm in the dream world, which could be hours. so my question is: do you need to have a wifi connection for the entire duration of time that you're on the website, or can you sync the game with the website and then lose connection and still be able to be on the dream world (and then re-sync them when you want to get the pokemon from the website into your game)?
    You don't need an active WiFi connection to use the Dream World. You just need it to send a Pokemon over and to get it back.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 10th October 2010 at 8:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by growlithe_master View Post
    It's only needs to be Off when you're using your DS. It's my understanding that only connects for a few moments before disconnecting.
    Writing LJ Twitter Raptr

MikeSharpeWriter.com -Project Elfish Jarate

3DS - 3007 - 8991 - 4413 (VM/PM me to add you)

Page 98 of 944 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast