Page 99 of 944 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 23593

Thread: Official Black & White Help thread (Ask your questions here)

Quote Originally Posted by Buraddo_Aipom View Post
    I was assuming that Monozu had lower stats since I obtained it at a higher level than when I obtained my starter. Thus, I had been raising my starter (in its final stage btw) up until now, giving it time to kind of rack up the stats it currently has. Muh, I was bored waiting for a response, so I bred it and stuff. I'm training the child, and it's almost at the level that it's parent was at, so I'll compare them when she gets to the same level.

Thanks for the help though ^^
    Also, it depends on the EVs it's collected. Your starter's been with you from the beginning, so it's probably gotten it's maximum EVs, while the original Monozu was in less battles, so it had less EVs. If you raise the new one from level 1, it'll probably have higher stats simply because it's gained more EVs from more battles.

Where exactly is TM 55 Boiling Water? I've searched the whole Freezer Container and haven't found it...
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Sorry if this has been asked already, but does the swimming goggles really exist?

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblemAddict View Post
    Where exactly is TM 55 Boiling Water? I've searched the whole Freezer Container and haven't found it...
    Have you checked in the area outside aswell? That's classed as Freezer Container aswell.

In B/W has anybody been able to trade eggs?

Bugs Kill

Quote Originally Posted by FireEmblemAddict View Post
    It's inside, near the entrance, behind a steel pillar. Kind of hard to see unless you move around :s

Also, yes, you may trade eggs. I traded one already.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    It's inside, near the entrance, behind a steel pillar. Kind of hard to see unless you move around :s

Also, yes, you may trade eggs. I traded one already.
    Thanks for the help.

Bugs Kill

Quote Originally Posted by Politoed trainer View Post
    In B/W has anybody been able to trade eggs?
    Yes, eggs can still be traded.
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Seeing as Rotom reverted to its original form in the previous games when traded, I'd assume it's the same for B/W.
    That was likely due to the alternate forms not existing in Diamond and Pearl. However, as the forms are in the coding for Black and White, I would assume it stays, but I'm not sure.

Ugh, I still cannot find the last two letters for the Wingull. I found the first one a few days ago and I heard the other two are in the area, but where exactly? I don't see anymore item balls. Or do I need the Itemfinder?

Anyone got a clue why DREAM WORLD still isnt working? Its Monday in Japan and it was supposed to be up then.
    3DS Friend Code:
    1590-4688-8478
    Add me for Friend Safari!
    Send a PM with your Friend Code to confirm!

Quote Originally Posted by STUD View Post
    Anyone got a clue why DREAM WORLD still isnt working? Its Monday in Japan and it was supposed to be up then.
    They posted a little notice saying the downtime was extended to the 13th.

I see battle video that people use various of rotom form. I think other form can be trade and battle. It may possible that Giratina can use origin form on battle/trade now.
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

Anybody know why this pops up everytime I log-in to PGL? What does it say?
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/1zx71ia.jpg[/IMG]

Ugh, I still cannot find the last two letters for the Wingull. I found the first one a few days ago and I heard the other two are in the area, but where exactly? I don't see anymore item balls. Or do I need the Itemfinder?
    Talk to people.
    I recall getting a letter from an old person near the shore.

Also, not a generic B/W question but:
    When EVing, do you train the stat that the pokemon is weakest in, or strongest?
    Current In-game Y Team

Quote Originally Posted by Abus0ru View Post
    Anybody know why this pops up everytime I log-in to PGL? What does it say?
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/1zx71ia.jpg[/IMG]
    It's just a user discretion warning, saying to take a break every 10 to 15 minutes, and use the website in a well-lit room, among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokoromori View Post
    It really depends on the Pokemon, as well as what you're trying to use it for (Attacking, stalling, setting up, etc.).

If you mention the Pokemon you plan on training, I could make a suggestion.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 11th October 2010 at 7:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokoromori View Post
    It's the strongest. There's no need to EV a weak stat, as the result will be not too great at taking hits, not too great at dealing damage, and not to great in terms of speed.

And that's generally considered as bad, as it feels like you've done nothing - the main purpose of EV is to make a Pokemon stronger, not stays at somewhere between strong & weak.

Example : By putting Attack & Speed EVs on a Dugtrio for example, you make it hits harder and faster, which can prevents it from getting defeated as it can defeat the opponent before the opponent does so to Dugtrio.
    But if you put Def & HP EVs on Dugtrio....there's a good chance it will still be defeated anyway, since it has weak Def & HP to start with, and it might not be able to do excellent damage as there's no Attack EV on it.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    They posted a little notice saying the downtime was extended to the 13th.
    Thanks a ton! If you hadnt have said that I would have been refreshing the site all night. (X

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    It's the strongest. There's no need to EV a weak stat, as the result will be not too great at taking hits, not too great at dealing damage, and not to great in terms of speed.
    Not true in the case of a Pokemon, like say, Zuruzukin. It has high defenses and low HP, but applying EVs into its already high defense won't improve its survivability as much as applying EVs into its HP, due to how damage is calculated. So if you're trying to make it a bulky attacker, the best thing would be to go full on with HP and attack EVs.

This also goes for Pokemon with high HP and low defenses, as applying EVs into the normally abysmal defense stat of a Blissey can actually make the difference between it getting OHKO'd or surviving with more then a third of its health.

You also need to take into account stat raising moves when applying EVs, too, namely speed. A normally slow Pokemon can potentially outrun almost everything in the game after an Agility, but only if you give it enough speed EVs, otherwise, it can still be overtaken by a lot of things. An example would be Tyranitar, who, despite its base 60 speed, is actually 23 points faster then Ninjask at level 100 after a single Rock Polish if it has a neutral nature, a perfect speed IV and 252 EV points in speed (The same applying to the Ninjask). Without the speed EVs, though, it's slower then it by 103 points, which is also slower then dozens of other Pokemon trained for speed.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 11th October 2010 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post

And that's generally considered as bad, as it feels like you've done nothing - the main purpose of EV is to make a Pokemon stronger, not stays at somewhere between strong & weak.

Example : By putting Attack & Speed EVs on a Dugtrio for example, you make it hits harder and faster, which can prevents it from getting defeated as it can defeat the opponent before the opponent does so to Dugtrio.
    But if you put Def & HP EVs on Dugtrio....there's a good chance it will still be defeated anyway, since it has weak Def & HP to start with, and it might not be able to do excellent damage as there's no Attack EV on it.
    With exceptions, e.g. Blissey ev-ing in defence.
    Platinum FC: 1204-7135-3653 Nickname: Dizzee
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/idcac0.jpg[/img]

yeah, I forgot to mention it's a general thing, and there are exceptions.
    I actually wanted to edit the post, but you guys already pointed about it so now I don't have to edit my post xD

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Can anyone tell me what this page says? I wanna get my customisation things and I try to follow the guide on the site, but I get this screen. http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...trl/help-1.png

Talk to the trainers, the old man north gives you one and one of the parasol girls in the middle gives you the other one, talk to the old man first I think.

Could somebody tell me where the nick-name rater is in B/W?

My shiny Pokemon pictures ~~ My shiny Pokemon videos
    AC:NL - Helen from Starlite ~
    3DS 1 FC: 2208-4574-2359 ~ 3DS 2 FC: 0834-1721-4212
    Newest shiny: Oshawott - 23rd October 2014 (Y - 1303 eggs)

Look like I'm wrong one thing on royal issue, yesterday there are 7 trainers but today there are only 4 trainers.

I will test again it will be 4->5->6->7 if I win all of them in row or it will random number of trainers.

But item that you get, I still confirm that is based on trainers on boat.

--------------------

On Sekka city, at Pokemon daisuki club, Pokemon daisuki club president will give you I item base on different current LV and LV that you got that pokemon.(Example my starter has LV 50 at current, I get it at LV 5, different is 45)

0-24 - Nothing
    25-49 - Exp. Share
    50-98 - Cleanse Tag
    99 - King's Rock

--------------------

List of trading item in kanawa town on weakend

2 Escape Rope -> 1 Revive
    20 PokeBall -> 1 Max Potion
    1 Star Piece -> 1 PP Up (Also, you can get star piece once per day )
    Last edited by GameMaster0000; 11th October 2010 at 3:41 PM.
    3DS FC : 3566-2812-7996

My Safari have :

I can Pokeshift service.

Page 99 of 944 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199 ... LastLast