Page 1 of 412 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Default Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

For those of you you have the game already, this is for you to post what you have done in the game thus far. Post on whether you found a shiny, beat a gym, and so forth!

Please:
    • Only post if you have the game. No point saying 'I'm waiting for it' or something off-topic after all.
    • If you want help, please ask in the Black & White Help Thread sticky.
    • Each post must have a few (three) sentences in it. Saying 'I caught a ____' or 'I beat the e4 again' is spammy and also plain old boring to read.
    Last edited by bobandbill; 5th February 2012 at 10:13 AM.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current Article: From RSE to ORAS - what has improved? We look at aspects that changed for better or worse.
    Previous Article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar: minty-fivestar on DA, edited background/cropping. Fic banner: cieux.

Just had a pigeon slap fight with a trainer. Won, and now I'm off to Aloe's gym.
    BLAH

Just beat Poddo and off to rescue Munna
    Team:
    Tsutaja lvl 16
    Choroneko lvl 14
    Hiyapuu lvl 14

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted-
    One moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Really underleved, have to train. Only Pokemon that's high enough is Mijimaru at 16.
    BLAH

I beat the 5th Gym and am heading for the 6th. My Pokéymen seem to be highly overpowered.
    natie respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

Fighting Team Plasma in that forest right now..hoping to find a Fire Stone soon, Boappu is barely holding his own in battles right now :/ Futajimaru is a beast though.

Just got to Hiun City and..wow. Just wow. What an amazing place..great looking and there's so damn much to do and to see! Also just evolved my Boappu =)

And I guess this is where I'll stop playing. As much fun as it is even now, I wanna experience it fully in a language I can understand.

just spent a shitload of time finding and catching nageki so i could beat the normal gym... turned out that my dangoro totally demolished them with rock blast (i think)

now im battling random trainers and then finding the next city...
    ....yay!

El fin. Beat N, talked to Looker, found the sages, battled Cynthia. I think there might be more, but I'm not so sure. Oh yeah, have all the legendaries too.

Who ever doesn't have the game, I would get out because this thread is making me drool. Bye!

I am at the forest after the 2nd gym and my mamepato just evolved!
    My final team on black:

Just beat Aloe. She alot harder than expected, that Haderia knocked out my Leparasuda
    Current Team:
    Janobii lvl 24
    Leparsuda lvl 24
    Hiyapuu lvl 24

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted-
    One moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip?

-Beat first gym quite easily thanks to water monkey^^
    -Did the events with team plasma and the munna...
    -Caught a shimama and a koromori, probably not going to use koromori in my team though
    -Accidently replaced Tsutaaja's vine whip by growth -_-'
    -Arrived at Shippou town, had a lot of trouble figuring out how the gym puzzle worked...
    -Realized my team was way underleveled for the gym leader (team was about lvl 10 - 15)
    -Went through a lot of training against wild lvl 8 pokemon before realizing there were some trainers to fight west of shippou
    -fought some of the trainers, caught a whild dageki (blue kimono dude)
    -Finally beat Aloe
    -Heading to the forest now

Edit: and my tsutaaja evolved into janobii too!^^
    Last edited by centipede2000; 19th September 2010 at 6:42 PM.
    Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore."

Signature edited due to Rule Breaking- check this: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=430446

Right now I'm grinding like crazy for Aloe's gym because of the huge level jump that happened.

Went through a lot of training against wild lvl 8 Pokemon before realizing there were some trainers to fight west of shippou
    THERE ARE TRAINERS OVER THERE!?!?!?!? Haha thanks

My Team:
    Mijumaru - Blade - Lv. 15
    Choroneko - Tiger - Lv. 15
    Boappu - Chari - Lv. 14
    Shimama - Shock - Lv. 13

I love the random wild double battles those really help with training
    Pokemon Y FC: 3668-8625-7027
    Combee, Volbeat, Pinsir

Started White recently and got my Starter Pokemon from that present box in my room. Cheren and Belle got theirs and we began to battle. I chose Mijumaru so I first fought against Belle's Pokabu. She beat me though, somehow and I didn't gain any experience. Cheren then healed my Mijumaru and I fought him next. I beat his Tsutarja by a hair and got 43 experience points and then left downstairs and my mom talked to me. Headed on over to Prof. Araragi's lab and she gave me the PokeDex I believe. Saved at that point to get some sleep.

About to fight the first Plasma grunt in the forest after 2nd gym.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheimi-Shaymin View Post
    My pants are wet. This is pee of happiness!!

The 6th Gym is absolutely hilarious. I can tell you that.
    natie respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

Beat the first gym, did the whole Plasma thing (OMG THEY'RE EVERYWHERE), and then I went into a cave thingy, beat two Grunts, and now I'm walking down a long route to presumably the second gym town.

Right now I have a Mijumaru named Sam, Level 16, and a Baoppu, Level 14, named Kevin. I'm trying to grind, but grinding is super hard this generation. Blah.

Stuck at the Electric Gym. Why, why, WHY does Emonga take SO MANY hits only to heal and then electric-u-turn out?!
    Wondering if I should take Trollpole or Rockbomb out of the box and grind him until he evolves just to have a ground type!

Quote Originally Posted by natie View Post
    The 6th Gym is absolutely hilarious. I can tell you that.
    I love that Gym. When I got into the southeast cannon for the first time, I was like, "Wow, that's a longshot...*splat*...um...what...?"

I wasn't sure if what I saw what happened, but I started laughing uncontrollably.

I just curbstomped Hachiku, by the way.
    Last edited by xmikeyxlikesitx; 20th September 2010 at 1:56 AM.
    Tauros tastes like beef. YAY! I'M A POKÉMON SOMMELIER!

Wow, team Plasma is everywhere. Hopeing to find a new team member soon, so far I have:
    -Janobi: Uri Level 22
    -Koromori: Ferin level 21
    -Hiyapuu's evolved form: Ace level 23

Currently battling the third gym(bug) trainers. Hiun City is amazing!

After wandering confusedly, I figured out how to remove the yellow spiderweb from the electric rock cave. Caught a cute little Bachuru named Chu! :3 About to go through the cave, after I grind a bit more to catch up Chu and Pteri. I'm thinking about sending over suicune to get Zoroark and breed for zorua, but I'm not sure.

Team:
    Mijumaru's middle stage: Miju lv 31
    Victini: Teeny lv 31
    Shikijika: Bambi lv 33
    Fossil bird: Pteri lv 28
    Bachuru: Chu lv 24

Past members:
    Batti Kokoromori lv 31
    Cujo Second evo of puppy lv 30

~Hunting~
    5780 SRs

Can somebody confirm Jaroda's crappy stats? I've read that they were mixed up and Speed and the Specials were switched around. Is this true? I don't want to be nervous whilst picking my starter :P

Also, is the little Ghost/Fire candle easy to find?

After I got the PokeDex from Araragi and after a tutorial on catching Pokemon, I went north to the next town and encountered Team Plasma giving a speech after I did some healing and exploring around the small town. Geechisu and the Plasma gang left and then it was just me and Cheren until N walked up to us and demanded a battle! His level 7 Choroneko was a handful but I won and he left after spouting some random dialogue. Healed and then headed west to Route 2 and encountered a Minezumi and a Yooterii. Caught both and made it past the trainers along the route. Entered Sanyou City and fought the rival in the Trainer's School. Went on to heal then went east and got a Baoppu of my own! Saved at this point.

I just beat Aloe - her entire gym is quite a jump in difficulty, and I barely scraped by. Thankfully there's a good spot to grind nearby, with a nurse right next to a patch of grass. Now I'm going through some forest chasing after Team Plasma since they stole...a fossil skull? I assume their motivation would make sense if I could read Japanese.

Team:
    Chaobuu Lv.20
    Minezumi Lv.17
    Yanappu Lv.17
    Mamepato Lv.17
    Shimama Lv.17

I'm already running out of room and I just got past the second gym. Oy vey. At least this means that Gen 5 has lots of Pokemon I like. (although I'll probably replace Minezumi eventually, since it's the weak trash mammal of this gen)
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Page 1 of 412 123451151101 ... LastLast