Page 348 of 412 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358398 ... LastLast
Results 8,676 to 8,700 of 10282

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Slowly completing the Pokedex.

I've seen like 430+ and I've caught like 226, but I have so many that I need to evolve.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Battled most of the stadium trainers as well as Morimoto, Cheren and Bianca. That was enough to get my Kyurem to level 90 and Darkrai to level 100, which means that their training is now complete. Will now take a break from playing Black and should hopefully be able to start with my EV-training on White soon.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

I haven't been doing anything too major lately on the game. I've just been battling that rich family in Undella Town (you know, where a new member of the family shows up each day) to raise my lower leveled Pokemon. I've been raising my Japanese Thundurus by battling these people. He's currently at either level 62 or 63. As for the family, I have a couple of empty seats left to fill before I challenge the head of the house.
    I will be less active as time goes on; I have many things to do to get into college and will be focusing on that, so if you don't hear from me for a while, just be patient. I will respond, but it may take some time.

Black FC: 1764-6597-3816

Spoiler:- claims:

Well I made a new file got decently far 6th gym badge team is:
    Scraggy:LV39
    Krookrok:LV40
    Swanna:Lv35
    Conkelldurr:Lv33
    Excradrill:Lv34
    Darmanitan:lv36

Decided to start again on my Pokemon Black. But before I did that I went hatching on my Pokemon White for a Modest Elekid and an Adamant Larvitar so I could transfer them over. So I started again on Pokemon Black and chose Oshawott as my starter which had Brave nature which is good cause I want him to be a physical attacker. I then got to the 1st Pokemon centre and did the Mewtwo event and put him straight into the PC box as I dont have any plans for it and just wanted it as a collectable. After that I trained Oshawott, Elekid and Larvitar to level 15 then I went for my 1st badge! soon after Oshawott evolved so I decided to train my team to level 20.

thats pretty much it for now :/

i just started my white copy chose tepig my team will probably look like this
    Emboar
    Levanny
    Krookodile
    Haxorous
    Golurk

I make my way to Huin City after taking care of Team Plasma. Getting the skull back I returned because my supplies were low. I cross skyarrow bridge to Huin city and gather some items while I trained. Beating Team Plasma again (man they are persistent.) and rescuing Munna for Bianca. I go to the gym and make my way through thick yellow goop I can only hope is honey. I then move onto the desert resort. Beating Bianca which is shown below. Before however, I changed Woobat's name to Batty and Herdier's name to Terrian.

V.S Bianca 3
    Bianca sent out Herdier and I sent out Bruiser and arm thrusted it to death. She countered by sending out munna and I countered with Terrian. I bit it to death but not without loosing a considerable amount of HP. I switch to Batty and she sent out Servine. An Aircutter later and its down. One more group of Aircutter took care of her Panpour.

Soon after I run into Cheren after adding a Sandile for the team. Also treasure hunted alittle bit. Much to my displeasure.

V.S Cheren 4

Cheren started with Liepard and I send out Sandile. I switch to Terrian the Herdier. Terrian took the Liepard down with Take Down. He switched to Dewott and both pokemon K.O each other with a Take Down at low hp. I switched to Batty the Woobat and he switch for Pansage... Big mistake. I taken it down in less than a second with air cutter. I finished his last pokemon, Pidove with two Heart Stamps.

I explored the resort to catch pokemon and level up abit and got the cover fossil. I made my way into Nimbasa satisfied with a good days work only to be ambushed by Team Plasma. I'm finally able to Breed. If NOVA can see this thanks for trading Gothita for Solosis so I now have my second main team member after some breeding. I meet Bianca and her father which game me a new opinion about her. In the end I caught a Solosis x2, a Sandile, a Sigilyph, a Yamask, a Maractus, a Dwebble, a Scraggy, a Trubbish, a Minccino, and a Darumakka. I traded a Solosis to NOVA for a Gothita. And Woobat evolved into Swoobat. Woo! I got alot done today!

Current Team:
    Gothita Lv: 1
    Pignite/Bruiser Lv: 27
    Herdier/Terrian Lv: 25
    Sandile Lv: 25

34/155 (35/156 with Mewtwo)
    75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

Just a few days ago I obtained my Silver trainer card by collecting all Musical props. Next I'm going to be trying to complete my National Dex, so I have just bred a few Pokémon I need the other evolutions of. So currently I am trying to hatch an egg so I can begin to train them all. If I decide it's taking too long, I'll try to make up a team to beat the Battle Subway with.
    A while ago I also started a MM shiny hunt, but I have paused that for now.

~ Pokémon White Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon White 2 Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon Y Team ~
    . . ~ | ~ ~ | ~
    Friend Code: 2365 5104 6047 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 2624 0490 4722 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 1993 7426 4118
    - I have claimed the awesome Helioptile -

I am currently trainnng a Mewtwo to level 100 to learn its signature move (Non Event Mewtwo) and I had made several Smeargle had signature moves of legendary pokemon. One Smeargle has the following moves:
    Fusion Flare
    Fusion Bolt
    Blue Flare
    Bolt Strike
    Currently waiting for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and the guidebook(s).

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

I haven't done so much thing in Pokémon after I got my 3DS. I traded and Battled a little, organized and renamed my boxes (this time my boxes I'll be themed as "Space" theme, named Galaxy, Universe, Planet, Star, etc.). Finally I battled with Morimoto to help Beheeyem level up a little.

Just left Pinwheel Forest; Going pretty well so far. Just have to decide on something.

Chose Oshawott, been doing well with her. [she's female]

Currently I have

Dewott; Lvl 23
    Herdier; Lvl 23

now here is the difficult part, which Pokemon should I have as my 3rd? [Caught all 3 with preferred natures just in case]

Cottonee - Awesome looking, but unfortunately it isn't that powerful and has no real attacking moves.. but can be a solid annoyer. Would I need that?

Venipede - Tough to train atm, but is very fast and powerful for a poison/bug. Solid potential. Only confusion is if it can handle Pokemon down the line. And if it's better offensively than my next Pokemon.. sewaddle.

Sewaddle - Amazing attacking power and solid grass/bug moves, but is it just too frail? Is it worse than the other two? Can I have better on my team?

Please help me out and give your opinions. Thanks!

Exclamation

I started over yet again on white. I started with snivy and got a female after like my fifteenth try >> then I caught a male lillipup with pickup, now I'm in Striaton city.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Haven't done much with White after I beat the E4, too much school work. Plus, I've been trying to get to the E4 with my other games so Unova is put on hold.
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

I got my panpour which I named Simon, I beat Chili who was really easy, beat the plasma grunts in the dream yard, and beat Cheren.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I have all of my 4th and 5th gen competitive Pokemon on Black, so I bought White recently to restart. This is my current team, having just beat Chili:

Vipro - Snivy Lv15
    Naive Male
    Tackle
    Growth
    Vine Whip
    Wrap

Growly - Lillipup Lv15
    Docile Female
    Leer
    Tackle
    Take Down
    Bite

Rainy - Panpour Lv11 (HM Slave)
    Quirky Male
    Scratch
    Cut
    Lick
    Water Gun

Heading out of Striaton soon and going to pick up a Blitzle and a Woobat.
    The Five Region Challenge

Spoiler:- Regions:

is that little dog you named Growly really worth training?

^
    I'm only keeping her until after Lenora or Burgh, then I'll get rid of it.
    But even so, because its just a play-through, I'm not bothered about natures or EVs atm.
    The Five Region Challenge

Spoiler:- Regions:

Default Road to Level 100 - Part 3

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow XD001 View Post
    Woah. I haven't posted in a while! The reason being is because the holidays were a few days after this post and I was busy with all the new games and stuff I got XD. Anyway, I had slowly made progress and today I really ramped it up!

Basically my training regimen (spelt right?) is Battle Nimbasa Athlete people (?), Battle Rivals Cheren & Bianca, Battle Elite Four, and the finish off with Morimoto or battle Cynthia if I can, if any of you actually cared DX. I know I can battle the Elite Four more than once a day, but I want to keep it simple. So since my last post about 2 months ago, my team has grown a total of 5 levels each!

My Team (all Level 85):
    Emboar/Pork Chop
    Zoroark/FoxyMomma
    Seismitoad/Leap Frog
    Galvantula/Zapper
    Archeops/Avias
    Bisharp/Paladin

Current Progress to Level 100: 85% Complete

And so concludes the long-awaited part 2 of my Road to Level 100! Sorry for making you guys wait since I know you wondered where Part 2 was! Part 3 won't take as long and my team will probably only be 2-3 levels higher, but all at the same level.
    Well, I'm back! This update is only a few days after my previous one, but my team is 4 levels higher! I have a lot of time to play Black because I have off this week from school. :P

Anyway, I did the same stuff I've been doing training-wise, except I can't battle Bianca until the weekend. Haven't caught that much Pokémon, either. At least my team is making great progress!

My Team (all Level 89):
    Emboar/Pork Chop
    Zoroark/FoxyMomma
    Seismitoad/Leap Frog
    Galvantula/Zapper
    Archeops/Avias
    Bisharp/Paladin

Current Progress to Level 100: 89% Complete

Well this concludes Part 3 of Road to Level 100! Stay tuned for Part 4 over the next few days!
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:
    Anime List

I'm training my team right now.

Just caught Two of the musketeers. Caught Cobalion with my first pokeball

I beat the rest of the trainers on the route next to striaton and am now in Nacrene city.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I recently restarted my white...
    I beat Elesa, I beat Cheren, I raised a draw-bridge, I evolved my Pidove, Lilipup, Purrloin, and Tepig.
    Oh, and by the way, my first catch was Mewtwo!!! (The event one) It has trouble listening...
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

I recently found two eggs in my box and decided to hatch them. They turned out to be a Charmander and Zorua. Now they are a Charizard and Zoroark after training in the Dreamyard with my Bisharp against the level 50 Pokemon. Probably gonna choose a few more Pokes and start at Route 1 and train them.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

I beat the trainers outside Pinwheel forest, beat N who was of coure really easy, beat the trainers in the gym, got everyone to lv 17 so that Lily would evolve, beat Lenora who was annoying, beat the plasmas and trainrs in pinwheel forest, got to Castelia city, beat the dancers, beat he trainers in the office bulding, and beat the trainers in the gym.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I've finished my DW Espeon EV training. Now I'll move on to Crustle.

Page 348 of 412 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358398 ... LastLast