Page 349 of 412 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399 ... LastLast
Results 8,701 to 8,725 of 10282

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

I beat Burgh, Bianca, and Cheren. I beat all the trainers in the desert, all the trainers in the resort, and caught my second main team member, a male dwebble named Pascel.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Default White Journey Post 62

With the recent news of Black 2 and White 2, I thought it would be fitting to play Black and White since I haven't touched these games in a while. I managed to breed and EV train an Abra (now an Alakazam). I'm very excited for these new games. I've also seen 493 Pokémon. I think now I'm going to send the rest of my legendary Pokémon from SoulSilver.

Seen:493 Obtained:322

Spoiler:- What I need:
    Last edited by neo darkrai; 26th February 2012 at 6:16 PM.
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

I got to Nimbasa, beat N, and got everyone to lv 26. Then I beat the trainers in the gym and Elesa who was so annoying ith her stupid volt switching >.<

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I did some trades this morning on White version. I got some version-exclusive Pokemon out of those trades and then I headed to Nimbasa City to train some Pokemon. I attached Exp. Shares to them and then I started to battle against the trainers at the Small Court and Big Stadium. I managed to level up the Pokemon and some of them gained enough experience to evolve. I deposited the ones that evolved into the PC and then I headed out to Victory Road to challenge Cheren. I defeated him easily as always, and then I flew to Nuvema Town to challenge Bianca at Professor Juniper's lab. I defeated her easily as well and my Deino evolved into Zweilous. I left to Striaton City afterwards and I left the Zweilous at the Day Care Center on Route 3; I figured he'd level up faster there. I flew to White Forest to capture some wild Pokemon.

It's definitely been way too long since I last played my White version! So I caught up with things today.

Beat the Elite Four and both of my rivals, before finally tackling that whole Dive section in Undella. Took many hours but I finally got all the plates and relics, and sold them off to that crazy guy. All my team members are level 91-92.

Also I tried the Battle Subway, and lost on battle fourteen. Balls.

Today I continued leveling up pokés for completing my pokedex. Chikorita became Meganium, sentret furret, hoothoot noctowl and flaafy ampharos. Also traded a glameow via the GTS. Only families left that are breedable now are nosepass and spinda!
    <- Credit to ChrisColumbo
    White FC: 4212 3440 3823 (name: Snigeln)
    DA Account:
    Help my Pokés hatch and level:

Just made a trade for a Bagon so I think I will go and breed it to get one with Lonely nature
    [CENTER] !Electivire Rules!

Sig made by me

just got my trapnich from the dream world
    White Fc: 4771 2233 9036
    Ajax Amsterdam!!!!

I beat Cheren, all of the festival trainers, got to Driftveil, caught my 3rd team member which is a female vannlite named Happy. I had to get 2 more because the first 2 had special attack hindering natures >.> Then I beat all the trainers in and around the cold storage, beat the plasma grunts there, beat the trainers in the gym, beat Clay who was really easy since Simon got a burn on excadrill, beat Bianca, beat all the trainers on the next route, and got to the chargestone cave.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I connected with Black version and I took some people from Black City. With those people in my game, I unlocked some new Pokemon in my White Forest and I spent some time capturing those. I swapped Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center after that and then I went to Undella Town. I battled at the Riches' villa and I obtained a ton of prize money from those battles. I flew to Opelucid City afterwards and I battled at the local Battle House. Those battles weren't enough though, so I went to Route 10 to train my Pokemon against the wild Audino there. I leveled up my Pokemon that way and then I shopped at Shopping Mall Nine on Route 9. I flew to Icirrus City when that was complete and I entered Twist Mountain. I obtained a fossil from a guy there and then I wandered around Route 7. I arrived in Mistralton City and I saved there.

I mound a tynamo after only 3 encounters o.O I named him Kicks and continued on. I'm almost out of chargestone cave.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I finished my box organization. Now, the Flawless Pokémon Boxes are named with Universe therms, and it's pretty cool, lol. After that, I leveled up some EV'd 'mons that I need to train in Morimoto, Cherem and Bianca. Eelektrik helped me to beat 'em, but Munchlax didn't get anything about Items for me. Finally when I was battling with Morimoto I forgot to hold a Lucky Egg in my Pokémon, so I lost Exp Points :/
    I facepalmed after that.

Yesterday i was so bored, I hatched a near-flawless modest magnemite, EV trained it and leveled it up to lv.100. Don't know why or how, but I did. Getting ready to do the same to some more pokemon.
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1z1d54y.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- FC:

Spoiler:- Team Enchanted Garden:

Spoiler:- pending trades:

I'm now out of chargestone and everyone is at least lv 30.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I've finally made some progress on my GTS goal again. I picked up a Swadloon from Holy Cross, Poland; a Shinx from Guangxi, China; and a Servine from La Rioja, Argentina. I'm at 486 locations now, I think. I also was able to find a result from a location I'd never seen before in Brazil, but the trade was crazy, so I couldn't complete it.

I've become confused though. I had down that there were 33 locations in China, but adding the locations I had and the ones that were left, I found there were only 31. I realized I'd marked off Liaoning but couldn't find its dot on the globe. I'm still unbalanced by one, though. If anyone reads this that hasn't already registered a GTS location please PM me if you'd be willing to help me sort this out.
    Quote Originally Posted by neo darkrai View Post
    Seen:493 Obtained:322
    I'll give you some of the pokemon from my 'free pokemon' list if you want.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

i just defeated the thrid gym was pretty easy with pignite , now i am going in the dessert
    White Fc: 4771 2233 9036
    Ajax Amsterdam!!!!

Last week I bought an R4 to replace my lost Pokemon White. Everything went smoothly, and I'm proud of the fact that I haven't changed my team since Wellspring Cave. They are Serperior, Stoutland, Simipour, Audino, Excadrill & Swoobat.
    However, now I'm at the point where you catch Zekrom, and RNGing on an R4 seems to be beyond me.

Long story short, N and Zekrom have been standing there for about 3 days now, and probably have the worst case of pins & needles ever documented in Unova.
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 3738-0826-8883. In-Game Name: JB, Mii Name: Horus

My Gen VI Trade Shop, JB's Tenacious Depot

Smacked down the rest of the Riches family. Started raising my Timid Latias by the last round. She did rather well against some of those Pokemon. I was surprised.

Also did a few OK trades on the GTS. Got a Naive Cobalion and a Korean Sawsbuck. Maybe I'll trade them to a collector here on the forums.

Right now, I'm taking a small break from playing Black just because I'm trying to figure out what I'd like to do next.
    I will be less active as time goes on; I have many things to do to get into college and will be focusing on that, so if you don't hear from me for a while, just be patient. I will respond, but it may take some time.

Black FC: 1764-6597-3816

Spoiler:- claims:

Loaded up PKMN Black the other day. I said to myself - I'm going to finish the Pokedex! Turns out; 153 Seen, 153 Caught :P

Anyway, trying to get all of the "catchable" families in Unova now. Probably Pal Park and Poketransfer the rest.

My main task though, is to start a Competitive Team of Three for Random Matchup. (Score in Sig!)

God. Took me ages to get a Spikes+Leech Seed Ferroseed:

1. Dig up Platinum
    2. Catch a Cacturne
    3. Make it relearn the two moves
    4. Poke-Transfer
    5. Catch Ferroseed (Female)
    6 Put in Daycare.

Hoping for an Impish natured. Everstone bred a Modest Litwick for my second Pokemon.

What can my third be?

Hi, I'm Lewis and I do Smash Bros and Nintendo Content for YouTube! UK Melee/Project M/Smash 4 Player.

Speedruns:

Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

so recently i restarted my white version , picked tepig but the choice was irrelevant because i wanted to make a flying type team only but first flying pkmn can be obtained after first gym so i had ro battle all the way to striation with that pig. after defeating gym leader i caught pidove and soon after-woobat said bye bye to tepig and was ready to start my journey with flying types only(my fav type) up until nimbas nothing exciting happened Tranquill and woobat were killing everything, was happy to get to dessert resort so i could get 2 new members oof my team (sigylight and archen) Sigilyght was the first pkmn i encountered and was pleased with his nature and ability so i kept the first one and i was so lucky with archen since it was adamant nature !!

got to nimbasa and i knew Elesa will be a nightamre to face, was VERY close first time but she eventually defetead me with her last emolga. second time i changed the tactic a little bit sacrificed sigylyght who set up the tailwind for Archen who KO'ed emolgas with ancientpower getting 2 boosts !! but even after that acrobatics failed to ko'ed zebstrika who managed to easily take down archen with spark. woobat was just pathetic and thank god Tranquill was level 30 and survived spark and defeated zebstrika with return.

i was going to catch emolga but it would take too much time so went straight to drivtveil and caught ducklett on the bridge .

woobat finally evolved Tranquill evolved too so my team was looking really good before clay fight (every one of them was 30 lv or above) but his Exradrill swept my team like there's no tmrw, i knew my team was strong enough to battle him just needed to adjust the strategy, so second time a did same trick as with Elesa(krokorok and palpitoad were never a problem they were easily defeated by Ducklet and Unfezant) Sigilyght set up tailwind and landed a psybeam. it was up to ducklet she was my only hope, i spammed feather dance and roost till his rock slide was weak enough . scald burned him and i knew it's all over for him one more scald and i finally got 5th badge. saved soon after.

my team
    Unfezant lv 32 : roost, work up, return, fly
    Ducklett lv 33 : roost , scald, air slash, feather dance
    Swoobat lv 32: calm mind, attract , air slash, confusion
    Sigylyght lv 31: tailwind, light screen , air cutter, psybeam
    Archen lv 31: acrobatics, dragon breath , agility , ancient power
    pokemon white FC code 3439-4641-7381
    pm if you'd like to have OU battle with me.

I've just restarted my game, as I'm such a boring person, I'm going to be a boy and I'm going to call him Hilbert. I chose Oshawott and I've just went through the whole battle in my character's bedroom, and just got the PokéDex and I'm now about to head out on to Route 1.

I got through the Celestial Tower finally. I had to keep going back to heal >.> I also beat all the trainers in the gym. now I need to get everyone to lv 36.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I just restarted my game, and started with an Oshawott.
    I have no idea what my team is going to be...

Just finished the story in Heart Gold, so gonna move onto black again. I've decided that I will start with a Snivy, and will trade across eggs of the other two starters, and catch an Unfezant, Galvantula and Druddigon

Credit goes to Shade2000 for this amazing banner!!

Friend Codes:

White: 3783 6019 7192
    3DS: 1719 4033 7064

(I give a normal type friend zone with Kecleon, Dunsparce and Chansey, pm me your friend code so that I can add you too!)

I'm continuing trying to complete the unova dex before attempting the national. It';s going to take so long because I need several stones and white exclusives >.>

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Page 349 of 412 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399 ... LastLast