Page 387 of 412 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397 ... LastLast
Results 9,651 to 9,675 of 10282

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Battled the same trainers today again, there isn't much variation, sadly. On both games, I got one team member to level 80, two to level 79, the remaining three are still at level 77. In the best case, I can get everything to level 80 tomorrow. Not sure if I will have time for that though, I might not even get to go to the Royal Unova tomorrow. In either case, I have to wait until Saturday for the opportunity to put the teams to their first test.

So, I'm very very very late to the Black and White party. I JUST bought White about a month ago and I FINALLY made it to the Elite 4. I feel like I've missed so much side stuff in this game though. I bought Black two weeks ago and pre-ordered B/W 2 both versions.

I didnt think I would love the Gen 5 Pokemon but Chandelure and Braviary are pretty amazing. Right now I'm going back through the game and trying to level up some more and evolve my Rufflett. I need to finish these games before next saturday! lol!

I started with Oshawott in White, I think I'll try out Snivy in Black.

X & Y:
    FC: 1762 4121 3903
    Water - Quagsire, Octillery, Frogadier

White and Black-
    I obtained my Keldeos and taught one Sacred Sword

I'm planning my next game run through team before I am Wifiless. I have until Saturday evening to train, breed, find someone to trade the eggs and items, restart, get the first badge and trade back. Growlithe, Remoraid, Zangoose, Gligar and Blitzle is gonna be fun

I finished breeding for the last four Pokemon I'm going to use on White 2. I hatched a Deino, Solosis, Ferroseed, and Ponyta. After that, I began EV training. So far, I've EV trained Magikarp, Misdreavus, Ponyta, and Deino. I'm hoping to finish the other two tomorrow if possible.

Also, I did some battling in the Battle Subway because I hadn't done that in a while. I used Starmie, Gengar, and Salamence. First, I tried the Super Single line. I already had a streak of 7 wins there, and got it to 14 quite easily. However, I lost during the next set. I decided to go to the regular single line, which I managed to beat.

I went around Icirrus City.Then I went and challenged the gym and I can't tell how easy Brycen is.His Vanillish was defeated by Maractus's Petal Dance.Maractus used Petal Dance to do heavy damage to Beartic.Beartic used Swagger to raise Maractus's Attack but confuse it.But it was defeated by another Petal Dance.Cacti was damaged heavily by Cryognal's Aurora Beam and it hurt itself in confusion.It was defeated with another Aurora Beam.Garbage took little damage from Cryognal's Aurora Beam and damaged it heavily with Smack Down which also negated its Levitate.Brycen used Hyper Potion to restore his health but one more Smack Down and its health was in red again.Another Hyper Potion and another Smack Down.It did some damage with Aurora Beam but was defeated with another Smack Down.I received the Freeze Badge.I then went to Dragonspiral Tower defeating all the trainers in the process.I came to know that N had got Zekrom and I was told to go to Relic Castle by Alder.I saved the game.

Team:

Fiery Pig Lv.42 Male Timid (Heat Crash/Hammer Arm/Rock Slide/Assurance) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Expert Belt
    Dream Lv.42 Female Jolly (Psychic/Charge Beam/Nightmare/Yawn) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:Quick Claw
    Cacti Lv.42 Female Brave (Petal Dance/Poison Jab/Aerial Ace/Sucker Punch) Ability:Water Absorb Held Item:Miracle Seed
    Sea Turtle Lv.43 Male Quiet (Waterfall/Rock Slide/Crunch/Dig) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet
    Garbage Lv.42 Female Naughty (Sludge Bomb/Body Slam/Payback/Smack Down) Ability:Stench Held Item:Black Sludge
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I'm going to EV train my Leafeon. I want it to be in tip top shape. And I've just beaten the Super Subway. Took forever, but it's worth it!!
    Last edited by Seles; 14th October 2012 at 10:29 PM.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

I migrated over all my legendaries from my platinum version. Now I just need the event ones and some other odd pokemon then I will have the national dex completed ^^

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Went on the GTS to see if I could register more locations in my game...got an Infernape in a Masterball(as far as I know that isn't possible) so I traded it for a Bulbasaur, which said the egg was received in 2013 but it hatched in 2012 o_O

Traded it away for a French Bulbasaur which is now a Venusaur ^_^

And I finally got my hands on an Archeops \o/
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

As expected, I didn't have much time to do anything yesterday, I just battled a few Stadium trainers and got a few more Pokemon to level 80, not all of them though. Today, I battled a few more Stadium trainers, which was enough to get all members of both teams to level 80. After that, it was time to put them to test. I went to the Pokemon League and challenged the E4 as well as the Champion. As usual when I do something like that, it went much easier than I had expected, I had no problems defeating them with my new teams on either game. When it was done, I watched the credits before arriving in Nuvema Town once more. But that was not the end of anything of this, I still need to train my team a bit more. I battled the remaining Stadium trainers, Bianca, Cheren, Morimoto and Cynthia. I missed the Royal Unova since I didn't use my time wisely, and I was too lazy to battle the Triple/Rotational Battlers, which is a terrible excuse. Either way, I got all members of both teams to level 83, and I will hopefully be able to get all 12 to level 85 tomorrow.

Not much happened today.I went to Relic Castle defeating all the Team Plasma Grunts.I found TM30 Shadow Ball which I taught to Musharna.I,Alder and Cheren met Ghetsis.Then I flew to Nacrene City and obtained the Light Stone from Lenora.Then I flew to Icirrus City and saved the game.

Team:

Fiery Pig Lv.42 Male Timid (Heat Crash/Hammer Arm/Rock Slide/Assurance) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Expert Belt
    Dream Lv.42 Female Jolly (Psychic/Charge Beam/Shadow Ball/Yawn) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:Quick Claw
    Cacti Lv.43 Female Brave (Petal Dance/Poison Jab/Aerial Ace/Sucker Punch) Ability:Water Absorb Held Item:Miracle Seed
    Sea Turtle Lv.43 Male Quiet (Waterfall/Rock Slide/Crunch/Dig) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet
    Garbage Lv.43 Female Naughty (Sludge Bomb/Body Slam/Payback/Smack Down) Ability:Stench Held Item:Black Sludge

Got a Palkia dex entry now I'm browsing through the GTS to see if I can get one for myself and I know majority of the wants are LV 9 & under legendaries but I'm hopeful that someone somewhere wants something that I can provide

I am currently in the G countries lol
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

Friend Safari:

I battled Cheren, Bianca, Morimoto, Cynthia, the Stadium trainers and the seven trainers on the Royal Unova. And that was enough to get all of the 12 Pokemon I have been training to level 85. Which was my goal, so this project is now finished. And there is still a bit of time before the release of B/W2... I guess I'll go back to the Subway to see how far I can go there, I also need to get the few TMs from there which I haven't obtained yet. I should probably be EV-train the Pokemon I never got around to EV-training on White during the summer instead, but that can wait for now. I am also hoping to get a Keldeo soon, not 100% sure about it though.

I've been trading a slew of Pokemon from my White version to my White 2 version and evolving them. I'm attempting to complete the National Dex on White 2. Current progress is SEEN: 589, OWN: 463.
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

YAY! My Rufflet evolved into Braviary! Possibly the most baddest assed of all flying Pokemon!

Also, I noticed something odd...all of my party Pokemon have this little red X_X face on their I.D card thing... can anyone tell me what it is ? I thought it was PKRS but I think I'm wrong..

X & Y:
    FC: 1762 4121 3903
    Water - Quagsire, Octillery, Frogadier

Trying to Hatch a shiny Growlithe, it's gonna be a long week.

Quote Originally Posted by BeneathTheWaves View Post
    YAY! My Rufflet evolved into Braviary! Possibly the most baddest assed of all flying Pokemon!

Also, I noticed something odd...all of my party Pokemon have this little red X_X face on their I.D card thing... can anyone tell me what it is ? I thought it was PKRS but I think I'm wrong..
    Yes I'm pretty sure that if its a face at the bottom of the summary that it means you had pokerus. Most recent thing I did was challenge the super double battle subway I get beaten a lot but its fun. I think I'm going to EV train my extreme speed zigzagoon once I get home.

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Got my Palkia \o/

Actually got 2. The first one was hacked (the date received was 1/1/2002) :| got lucky afterwards though, got a Japanese one at level 47 for a Gothitelle

Trained it up to level 60, thinking about getting to level 80 and stop
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

Friend Safari:

I defeated all the trainers on Route 8.Then I went to Moor of Icirrus and defeated all the trainers there as well.When I was about to go to the Tubeline Bridge,Bianca popped up and asked for a battle which I easily won.Garbage's Sludge Bomb damaged Stoutland and poisoned it as it used Work Up.It used another Sludge Bomb and Stoutland flinched due to Stench.Bianca used Full Restore.Garbage used Sludge Bomb to damage it and poisoned it again.Garbage used Sludge Bomb and it used Retaliate.She used Full Restore again.Garbage used Sludge Bomb and it again(!) poisoned Stoutland.Garbage did some more damage with Sludge Bomb but it used Roar which sent out Dream.Dream defeated it with Psychic but took a lot of damage from Crunch.Dream used Yawn on Serperior who used Leaf Blade to do damage.Serperior used Coil while Dream used Psychic to damage it.It fell asleep.Dream defeated it with another Psychic.Dream damaged Simipour with Psychic while Simipour used Scald on it which not only damaged it but also burnt it.But due to Dream's Synchronize it also got burned.Dream fainted due to damage from burn.Simipour's Scald did heavy damage to Fiery Pig but couldn't knock it out and it was defeated with Hammer Arm.Fiery Pig was defeated by Musharna's Psybeam but it did a lot of damage with Assurance.Garbage did damage to Musharna with Payback but Musharna's Hypnosis made it asleep.I used Lum Berry and woke Garbage up and it was greatly damaged by Psybeam.At last,it defeated Musharna with one more Payback.I saved the game.

Team:

Fiery Pig Lv.43 Male Timid (Heat Crash/Hammer Arm/Rock Slide/Assurance) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Expert Belt

Dream Lv.44 Female Jolly (Psychic/Shadow Ball/Charge Beam/Yawn) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:Quick Claw

Cacti Lv.44 Female Brave (Petal Dance/Poison Jab/Aerial Ace/Sucker Punch) Ability:Water Absorb Held Item:Miracle Seed

Sea Turtle Lv.44 Male Quiet (Waterfall/Rock Slide/Crunch/Dig) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Garbage Lv.44 Female Naughty (Sludge Bomb/Body Slam/Payback/Smack Down) Ability:Stench Held Item:Black Sludge

Restarted my black a couple of hours ago after trading a few Pokemon I wanted to keep to my White game, just beat the first gym and traded my Pokemon back, among them was a...

Level 54 Shiny Leavanny
    Level 36 Zoroark
    Level 01 Larvasta
    Level 37 Samurott
    Level 54 Serperior

and a couple of Pokemon eggs that were on the game when I got it, have no idea what they are at the moment, hope I get something good.
        Spoiler:- Pokemon Nicknames:

Shiny Dex Completion
    Kanto - 1/151 (Latest - Tentacruel)
    Johto - 0/100
    Hoenn - 1/135 (Latest - Dustox)
    Sinnoh - 0/107
    Unova - 0/156
    Kalos - 0/70

I've been completing more trades to fill my Dex, currently at 490 species owned.

Plus, I EV trained my shiny Dratini last night (252 HP / 44 Atk / 212 Spd) using the various braces for the stats I wanted. Combined with Pokerus and using vitamins, EV training took no time at all for once!
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire:

3DS Friend Code: 0946 2360 9613

Hatched the eggs with help from Larvasta, got a baby Cyndaquil and Zorua with Modest nature and upto 31 IV's in four stats.
        Spoiler:- Pokemon Nicknames:

Shiny Dex Completion
    Kanto - 1/151 (Latest - Tentacruel)
    Johto - 0/100
    Hoenn - 1/135 (Latest - Dustox)
    Sinnoh - 0/107
    Unova - 0/156
    Kalos - 0/70

I went through Tubeline Bridge and met Ghetsis.Then I went to Route 9 and defeated all the trainers there.I went to Shopping Mall Nine and battled some trainers there.Sea Turtle also learned Aqua Tail.I reached Opelucid City and listened to Ghetsis's manipulative lecture and also met Iris and Drayden.I saved the game in the Pokemon Centre.

Team:

Fiery Pig Lv.44 Male Timid (Heat Crash/Hammer Arm/Rock Slide/Assurance) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Expert Belt

Dream Lv.44 Female Jolly (Psychic/Shadow Ball/Charge Beam/Yawn) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:Quick Claw

Cacti Lv.44 Female Brave (Petal Dance/Poison Jab/Aerial Ace/Sucker Punch) Ability:Water Absorb Held Item:Miracle Seed

Sea Turtle Lv.45 Male Quiet (Aqua Tail/Rock Slide/Crunch/Dig) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Garbage Lv.44 Female Naughty (Sludge Bomb/Body Slam/Payback/Smack Down) Ability:Stench Held Item:Black Sludge

Today I captured a Nincada in Eterna Forest and transferred it to Black. I'm going to train it and then breed a Makuhita and train that too.

~A new adventure is just about to begin.
    Pokemon Crossroads Forum
    3DS / Pokemon X Friend Code: 0903 2751 0161
    Consecutive Fishing Shiny Guide | [T]eam [P]aragon

I now have seen 643 pokemon and caught 640 ^^ Noyone wants to trade me a burmy, skorupi, and beldum so it looks like this is where it will stay D=

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Page 387 of 412 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397 ... LastLast