Page 389 of 412 FirstFirst ... 289339379385386387388389390391392393399 ... LastLast
Results 9,701 to 9,725 of 10282

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

In my Black RNG Team Challenge,I defeated all the trainers in Victory Road.I also got the TM Wild Charge which I taught to Fiery Pig.I arrived at the Pokemon League ready to face the Elite 4.

Team:

Fiery Pig Lv.48 Male Timid (Heat Crash/Hammer Arm/Wild Charge/Rock Slide) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Expert Belt

Dream Lv.47 Female Jolly (Psychic/Shadow Ball/Charge Beam/Yawn) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:Quick Claw

Cacti Lv.48 Female Brave (Petal Dance/Poison Jab/Aerial Ace/Sucker Punch) Ability:Water Absorb Held Item:Miracle Seed

Sea Turtle Lv.48 Male Quiet (Aqua Tail/Rock Slide/Crunch/Dig) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Garbage Lv.47 Female Naughty (Sludge Bomb/Body Slam/Payback/Smack Down) Ability:Stench Held Item:Black Sludge

Armor Ant Lv.48 Female Relaxed (X-Scissor/Iron Head/Rock Slide/Crunch) Ability:Hustle Held Item:SilverPowder
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I'm going to attempt to recreate Cynthia's team in D/P. I already have most the Pokemon she has, the only problem would be the move sets. I think it'll be fun. ^-^

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Been working on finishing Black before I crack open my Black 2, so the past week has been training for the elite 4. The team was level 55-56, consisting of Larvesta, Samurott, Sawk, Whimsicott, and Simisear. Beat all four of them on the first try, then on to N. The most exciting part was catching Reshiram on the first try, with a quick ball the first turn! Then I just had to win so it could be saved. Beat N fairly easily, then it was on to Ghetsis. He was a little harder, but I'm not sure he deserves all that much credit... the Hydreigeon did knock out most of my pokemon, but my Samurott nearly revenge killed him, unfortunately he used a full restore, but the next megahorn hit and he was done. Now onto the post-game stuff!
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

So far on Black, I've been grinding my team to re-face the Elite 4. I've been training mainly in the Giant Chasm, but I've been looking for a Tyranitar, and diverted to outside Black City for a short while. However, I gave up, and went back to the Giant Chasm. I fought a few Pokemon before I quit.

Team:
    Phriquiar , level 60
    Rasconza, , level 62
    Kirus (yes, another Kirus) , level 66
    Firenze , level 69
    Shinigami , level 67
    Lionheart , level 66
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

In the process of hunting down the sages, I'm currently in Relic Castle. Just caught the lvl70 Volcarona on the first try with a quick ball, on the first turn, yet again! Sure makes it easier than fighting them. The level jump in the trainers is huge though! Training at the sports domes is now a challenge. But there's finally more than three trainers in the domes, so they're catching up fast. Right now the team is on lvl60-61. I thought I'd be getting rid of my Simisear, but he's turning out to be a lifesaver in some tight situations, so I might keep him.

Darn, just realized I missed the Royal Unova! What a small time frame...

Edit: Just ran into and caught Tornadus on the second encounter, with another quick ball! These are now my go-to for legendaries from now on.
    Last edited by echo13; 16th October 2012 at 5:09 AM.
    Black2 Team:
    X Team: Froakie

After I obtained the orb outside the Nacrene City Gym that would awaken the Unova Dragon, I headed to the local Pokemon Center. I swapped Pokemon on the PC, and then I went to Route 3 to access Wellspring Cave. I Surfed around when I arrived, and then I found a new cavern there. I battled a few trainers inside, and then I flew back to Icirrus City. I headed out to Route 8 and I walked around the puddles there. I battled some trainers on the route, and then I stopped by the Moor of Icirrus. I battled some Rangers around the moor, and then I picked up some items. I left after battling a Shelmet, and I continued to head east towards Tubeline Bridge. I got to the gatehouse after I battled more trainers, and I met Bianca. She want to battle me, so I did. I defeated her easily and then I went back to Icirrus City to heal my injured Pokemon. I saved before I went back to Route 8.

I took the Pokemon League challenge and managed to defeat the Elite 4.Now I am in N's Castle and will soon be fighting N and Ghetsis.Well here are how the battles went:

Spoiler:- Marshal:

Spoiler:- Grimsley:

Spoiler:- Shauntal:

Spoiler:- Caitlin:

Team:

Fiery Pig Lv.48 Male Timid (Heat Crash/Hammer Arm/Wild Charge/Rock Slide) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Expert Belt

Dream Lv.48 Female Jolly (Psychic/Shadow Ball/Charge Beam/Yawn) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:Quick Claw

Cacti Lv.49 Female Brave (Petal Dance/Poison Jab/Aerial Ace/Sucker Punch) Ability:Water Absorb Held Item:Miracle Seed

Sea Turtle Lv.48 Male Quiet (Aqua Tail/Rock Slide/Crunch/Dig) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Garbage Lv.48 Female Naughty (Sludge Bomb/Body Slam/Payback/Smack Down) Ability:Stench Held Item:Black Sludge

Armor Ant Lv.49 Female Relaxed (X-Scissor/Iron Head/Rock Slide/Crunch) Ability:Hustle Held Item:SilverPowder

After taking care of some stuff in Icirrus City, I arrived at Route 8 again and I entered the gatehouse that led to Tubeline Bridge. Once there, I ran straight ahead until I was confronted by the Shadow Triad guys. They took me to Ghetsis and he ranted about something before finally letting me pass. I arrived at Route 9 and I battled some Bikers in the area. I entered Shopping Mall Nine after that, and I stocked up on some items. I battled some of the trainers inside and then I headed out again. I decided to train my Pokemon in the tall grass while I was there, then after grinding for about 15 minutes I finally arrived in Opelucid City. I saw the Team Plasma rally with Alder, then I visited Drayden and Iris's house. They spoke about the two Legendary Dragon Pokemon and then I healed my Pokemon at the Opelucid City Pokemon Center. After swapping Pokemon, I headed out.

still considering a unique and skilled pokemon team. training for a krookodile and a seismetoad to see if I like them

I managed to defeat N on the fourth try but still I am not able to beat Ghetsis.Here is how the battle with N went.He started with Zekrom and I sent out Garbage.Zekrom's Fusion Bolt did heavy damage while Garbage's Sludge Bomb did little damage.Garbage's Black Sludge restored little health.Garbage was defeated by another Fusion Bolt.I sent out Dream.Zekrom used Light Screen to raise its team's Sp.Defense.Dream used Yawn which made Zekrom drowsy.Zekrom's Fusion Bolt did heavy damage while Dream's Psychic did little damage and reduced Zekrom's Sp.Defense.Zekrom fell asleep.Dream's Psychic did little damage.Dream's Psychic did little damage again but Zekrom woke up and defeated Dream with Fusion Bolt.I sent out Sea Turtle.Zekrom's Fusion Bolt did massive damage.Sea Turtle burrowed its way under the ground.Zekrom's Fusion Bolt missed and it was defeated by Sea Turtle's Dig.N sent out Zoroark(under the illusion of Klinklang) and I switched to Fiery Pig.Zoroark's Focus Blast did heavy damage but it was defeated by Fiery Pig's Hammer Arm.N sent out Carracosta and I switched to Cacti.Cacti's Petal Dance did massive damage but Carracosta survived due to Sturdy and defeated Cacti with Stone Edge.I sent out Fiery Pig again.N used Full Restore to heal Carracosta while Fiery Pig's Hammer Arm did massive damage(but also reduced its Speed).Fiery Pig knocked out Carracosta with Wild Charge.N sent out Klinklang.Klinklang's Thunderbolt did some damage but it was defeated by Fiery Pig's Hammer Arm.N sent out Archeops and I switched to Armor Ant.Archeop's Stone Edge did heavy damage but it was defeated by Armor Ant's Iron Head.N sent out Vanilluxe.Armor Ant OHKO'ed Vanilluxe with Iron Head as well.

Team:

Fiery Pig Lv.51 Male Timid (Heat Crash/Hammer Arm/Wild Charge/Rock Slide) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Expert Belt

Dream Lv.50 Female Jolly (Psychic/Shadow Ball/Charge Beam/Yawn) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:Quick Claw

Cacti Lv.51 Female Brave (Petal Dance/Poison Jab/Aerial Ace/Sucker Punch) Ability:Water Absorb Held Item:Miracle Seed

Sea Turtle Lv.51 Male Quiet (Aqua Tail/Rock Slide/Crunch/Dig) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Garbage Lv.51 Female Naughty (Sludge Bomb/Body Slam/Payback/Smack Down) Ability:Stench Held Item:Black Sludge

Armor Ant Lv.52 Female Relaxed (X-Scissor/Iron Head/Rock Slide/Crunch) Ability:Hustle Held Item:SilverPowder

I trained my Pokemon on Route 9 in preparation for the upcoming Opelucid City Gym battle. I had to heal my team of Pokemon a few times, but I managed to get a lot of training done. I also visited the Small Court and Big Stadium in Nimbasa City for a little extra training, then I battled at the Battle House when I returned to Opelucid City. I went to the Opelucid City Gym after that since I felt that I had done enough training to finally challenge Iris to a battle. I battled the first few trainers inside, but I had to leave to heal my Pokemon again. I bought some healing items at the Pokemon Center while I was there, then I returned to the Opelucid City Gym. I kept on battling the Gym trainers and I tried to solve the tedious Gym puzzle. After about 15 minutes, I finally managed to reach the top of the Gym where Iris was waiting to accept my challenge. I saved the game before battling.

Finally,I was able to defeat Ghetsis.He started with Cofagrigus and I sent out Dream.Dream did some damage with Shadow Ball.Cofagrigus used Toxic to poison Dream.Dream's Synchronize poisoned Cofagrigus as well.Both were hurt by poison.Dream did some damage with Shadow Ball and lowered Cofagrigus's Sp.Defense while Cofagrigus did heavy damage with Shadow Ball.Both were hurt by Poison.Ghetsis used Full Restore to heal Cofagrigus and cure its Poisoning while Dream did some damage with Shadow Ball.Dream was hurt by Poison.Dream defeated Cofagrigus with another Shadow Ball but it also fainted due to Poisoning.I sent out Armor Ant and Ghetsis sent out Bouffalant.Armor Ant did heavy damage with X-Scissor while Bouffalant's Wild Charge did some damage.Armor Ant knocked out Bouffalant with Iron Head.Ghetsis sent out Hydreigon.Hydreigon defeated Armor Ant with Focus Blast.I sent out Fiery Pig.Hydreigon did heavy damage with Surf but was defeated by Fiery Pig's Hammer Arm.Ghetsis sent out Seismitoad and I switched to Cacti.Seismitoad used Rain Dance to summon rain but it was defeated by Cacti's Petal Dance.Ghetsis sent out Eelektross and I switched to Garbage.Garbage's Sludge Bomb did little damage and poisoned Eelektross.Eelektross's Wild Charge did some damage but it also took some recoil.Garbage's Black Sludge restored some of its health while Eelektross was hurt by poison.Garbage's Sludge Bomb did little damage while Eelektross's Acrobatics did some damage.Garbage's Black Sludge restored some of its health while Eelektross was hurt by poison.Garbage knocked out Eelektross with another Sludge Bomb.Ghetsis sent out Bisharp and I switched to Fiery Pig.Fiery Pig OHKO'ed Bisharp with Hammer Arm.Ghetsis was taken away by Cheren and Alder while N flew on Zekrom somewhere.Then the credits rolled and THE END appeared.But its not the end for me.I found myself in my Bedroom.I met Looker who gave me Super Rod and a mission to capture the Seven Sages across Unova.I went outside the home and found Cheren and Bianca.Cedric Juniper upgraded my Pokedex to National Mode.I decided to catch all the legendary Pokemon.I first went to Mistralton Cave and caught Cobalion.Then I went to Pinwheel Forest and caught Virizion.Last but not the least,I went to Victory Road and caught Terrakion.The most difficult to catch among the three was Virizion because when it would be low on health,it would use Giga Drain and sap my health.Apparently,they all have Jolly Nature because Dream was leading the party.I saved the game.

Team:

Fiery Pig Lv.53 Male Timid (Heat Crash/Hammer Arm/Wild Charge/Rock Slide) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Expert Belt

Dream Lv.52 Female Jolly (Psychic/Shadow Ball/Charge Beam/Yawn) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:Quick Claw

Cacti Lv.53 Female Brave (Petal Dance/Poison Jab/Aerial Ace/Sucker Punch) Ability:Water Absorb Held Item:Miracle Seed

Sea Turtle Lv.53 Male Quiet (Aqua Tail/Rock Slide/Crunch/Dig) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Garbage Lv.53 Female Naughty (Sludge Bomb/Body Slam/Payback/Smack Down) Ability:Stench Held Item:Black Sludge

Armor Ant Lv.53 Female Relaxed (X-Scissor/Iron Head/Rock Slide/Crunch) Ability:Hustle Held Item:SilverPowder

After healing my Pokemon, I finally challenged her to a battle. She sent out her Fraxure first, and I used my Simisage against it. I had Simisage attack with Seed Bomb first, but that wasn't very effective. I decided to switch tactics and I had Simisage use Focus Blast instead. That was enough to defeat Iris's Fraxure, and I then I used Simisage against Iris's Druddigon as well, but I wasn't able to defeat it. I then switched to Emboar, and I defeated Druddigon with Hammer Arm. I used Emboar against Iris's Haxorus after that, but that battle wasn't progressing. I had to use my trusty Seismitoad instead, and I defeated Haxorus with a few Earthquake attacks. I obtained the Legend Badge from Iris as well as her Gym's TM (the one containing Dragon Tail), and I headed back outside. I spoke to Professor Juniper and she handed me the Master Ball after showing me the way to Route 10.

Decided to play White again I caught a klink added it to my team beat the 6&7 gym leaders a bunch of my pokemon evolved. To which I have a full team now!Team:Samurott,Swanna,Cinnico,Simisear,Klang,Le avanny.All are level 38

I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center in Opelucid City, and then I bought some items from the mart with the earnings that I received after beating Iris. I headed to the Opelucid City Battle House and I battled the trainers there in triple battles to earn more money and to level up my Pokemon. That wasn't enough though, so I flew to Nimbasa City to battle at the Small Court and Big Stadium. I battled some trainers there, and then I went back to Opelucid City and I went through the gatehouse to Route 10. I battled some Audino that appeared in the shaky grass patches, and I also battled some Rufflet and Bouffalant. I battled a few trainers as I headed east, and I eventually encountered Cheren and Bianca. Cheren challenged me to a battle, and I beat him easily. Bianca handed me some Max Revives. I healed my Pokemon again, then I battled the rest of the trainers on Route 10.

After hunting Tornadus for several days,I finally managed to catch it in a Quick Ball.It has Impish nature.So,I decided to start my Post-game from today.I went to the Relic Castle where Prof.Juniper gave me a RageCandyBar for the Zen Mode Darmanitan.I found Ryoku of the Seven Sages here.He gave me TM Calm Mind.I also got TM Earthquake here which I taught to Sea Turtle and Fiery Pig.There was a Volcarona here but I didn't catch it because it was not in my plans.Then I proceeded to Marvelous Bridge where I got Adamant,Lustrous and Griseous Orbs from the Shadow Triad.I went to Route 15 and defeated the few trainers here.I reached Black City where I had few battles.I guess its better than in my Grass Monotype when I took many more days to reach here and hence couldn't battle any trainer.I saved the game.

Team:

Fiery Pig Lv.54 Male Timid (Heat Crash/Hammer Arm/Wild Charge/Earthquake) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Expert Belt

Dream Lv.55 Female Jolly (Psychic/Shadow Ball/Charge Beam/Yawn) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:Quick Claw

Cacti Lv.55 Female Brave (Petal Dance/Poison Jab/Aerial Ace/Sucker Punch) Ability:Water Absorb Held Item:Miracle Seed

Sea Turtle Lv.55 Male Quiet (Aqua Tail/Rock Slide/Earthquake/Crunch) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Garbage Lv.55 Female Naughty (Gunk Shot/Body Slam/Payback/Smack Down) Ability:Stench Held Item:Black Sludge

Armor Ant Lv.56 Female Relaxed (X-Scissor/Iron Head/Rock Slide/Crunch) Ability:Hustle Held Item:SilverPowder

I went through the gates right before arriving at Victory Road. My badges were checked there, although the process itself was long and tedious. I finally arrived at the foot of Victory Road, and I went inside. I battled a wild Deino as soon as I got there and I captured it for my collection. I battled some Durant and Woobat as I moved along, until I spotted a trainer. I won that match easily, but I started finding more trainers. I went back outside through one of the caves, and I had to slide down the cliff in order to access another cave. I kept repeating the pattern until I met some more trainers. I managed to find a doctor-class trainer at one point, and I had him heal my injured Pokemon. I went back outside to capture a wild Heatmor, then I headed inside again. I collected items and battled the last trainers, then I arrived at the Pokemon League. I healed my Pokemon there and saved the game.

Got the seventh badge quite easily. Actually, I didn't have to use anyone other than my Empoleon. My team's all at least Lv43 and Empoleon OHKO'd all of the leader's Pokes with Metal Claw. I'm in Dragonspiral Tower farming Goletts, but I really want one that just hatched to train it as much as possible. Golurk will fit in perfectly with my dual-type team, I'll just switch out Krookodile for Golurk and I'll have covered as many types as I can. Feeling really good about my team (see my signature). This gen is really growing on me. I feel like there are a lot of theme-teams I can try out that I didn't really want to before because of the ease of trading with wi-fi and whatnot.
    WANT POKERUS? I can breed these starters/rares with Pokerus or pretty much anything you want:

Legendaries for trade:

Looking for:

I bought some stuff at the Pokemon Center at the Pokemon League, but my Pokemon weren't quite powerful enough to challenge the Elite Four, so I left. I flew over to Opelucid City and I battled at the local Battle House. I headed to Route 9 after that and then I went to Route 10 to grind against the wild Audino there. Unfortunately, that training didn't seem to pay off much, so I just flew over to Nimbasa City to challenge the Small Court and Big Stadium. After I defeated the athletes there, I healed my Pokemon and I went to the Battle Subway station. I took the brown subway train to Anville Town, and I talked to the people there. I returned to Nimbasa City, and I flew back to Opelucid City after battling the trainer at the Ferris wheel. I trained my Pokemon some more at Victory Road for about 45 minutes straight, then I returned to the Pokemon League to prepare for the Elite Four challenge.

Got all eight badges and went through the check points. I finished grinding my team up to at least 50 in Victory Road, but I think I'm going to wait to go through it and challenge the Elite Four. I want to get a Golett and level it up to finish my team up before I challenge them.
    WANT POKERUS? I can breed these starters/rares with Pokerus or pretty much anything you want:

Legendaries for trade:

Looking for:

I entered the Pokemon League courtyard, and I headed into Marshal's room first. I challenged him to a battle, and I used my Unfezant against his Throh. I defeated it with a couple of Aerial Ace attacks, but Unfezant got hurt in the process. I switched to my Gothitelle when Marshal sent out his Conkeldurr. I defeated it with a critical hit Psychic attack, then I used my Lilligant against Sawk. I defeated it and I defeated Marshal's Mienshao with Unfezant's Fly attack. I defeated Marshal and I moved out to the courtyard after that. I decided to challenge Caitlin next, so I went into her chamber. I used my Zoroark against her Reuniclus, and I defeated it with Foul Play. I had to battle against Musharna after that, but my Lilligant defeated it without much trouble. I used my Zoroark against Gothitelle, and then my Zebstrika against her Sigilyph. I won the battle and I saved the game in the courtyard.

It's late and I have to work in 8 hours, but I finally got a Ditto over the random wi-fi trades! It cost me a Mesprit, but whatever, I don't use legendaries. Now I can breed anything I want, basically! I finally got the low level Golett I've been wanting... I dunno what it is, but I like to raise Pokemon from low levels, preferably under level 20. I guess I EV train a bit, but that's not even the whole reason. Whatever, I'm going to raise it to a Golurk and challenge the Elite Four finally. Maybe Wednesday or Thursday.

Legendaries for trade:

Looking for:

I went into Grimsley's room next, and I battled against him. I used my Emboar against his Liepard and I won that match with Arm Hammer. I switched to Lilligant when Grimsley sent out his Krookodile, and I beat it with Petal Dance. I switched to Unfezant when Grimsley sent out his Scrafty and I won that battle with Aerial Ace. All that was left was Bisharp, but Emboar took care of it with Heat Crash. I headed out again and I went to Shauntal's room. I defeated her Cofagrigus with Zoroark, then I used my Lilligant against her Golurk. Petal Dance defeated it, and I used Zebstrika against her Jellicent. Thunderbolt was enough to beat it, then I used my Seismitoad against her Chandelure. I won that match with Surf, and I headed back to the courtyard. I healed my Pokemon with Full Restores, and I headed down after talking to the statue. I arrived in Alder's room and I saved before talking to him.

In my Black nothing much has happened as I was very busy.I played just little two weeks ago.I battled the few trainers in Black City again for some Experience.I defeated all the trainers on Route 14 and arrived in Undella Town.I saved after healing my team.The next place on my mind to visit is the Abundant Shrine.

Team:

Fiery Pig Lv.55 Male Timid (Heat Crash/Hammer Arm/Wild Charge/Earthquake) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Expert Belt

Dream Lv.55 Female Jolly (Psychic/Shadow Ball/Charge Beam/Yawn) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:Quick Claw

Cacti Lv.56 Female Brave (Petal Dance/Poison Jab/Aerial Ace/Sucker Punch) Ability:Water Absorb Held Item:Miracle Seed

Sea Turtle Lv.57 Male Quiet (Aqua Tail/Rock Slide/Earthquake/Crunch) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Garbage Lv.56 Female Naughty (Gunk Shot/Body Slam/Payback/Smack Down) Ability:Stench Held Item:Black Sludge

Armor Ant Lv.56 Female Relaxed (X-Scissor/Iron Head/Rock Slide/Crunch) Ability:Hustle Held Item:SilverPowder

I saw N talking to Alder after the latter's defeat. I walked up to him and he summoned his castle out of the ground around the Pokemon League building. After the cut-scene, N went inside the castle and Cheren arrived. He and Alder stayed behind and I went inside the castle to stop N's plans. I encountered six of the Team Plasma sages when I arrived inside N's Castle, and they wanted to stop me from proceeding. Luckily, the Unova Gym Leaders arrived to stop them and I was allowed to find N's throne room. I eventually encountered a Shadow Triad member and I entered some of the rooms inside the castle. I found Team Plasma grunts inside them and I picked up some items. I returned to the hall and I climbed some stairs. I found more rooms and I was teleported to Pokemon League's Pokemon Center by one of the Team Plasma grunts. I healed my Pokemon and saved after shopping.

Page 389 of 412 FirstFirst ... 289339379385386387388389390391392393399 ... LastLast