Page 391 of 404 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,775 of 10090

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

I played Black today after some time and did some stuff.I explored Lacunosa Town but it didn't have much of interest.Then I went through Route 12 defeating all the trainers and also also got some items including TM Energy Ball which I taught to Dream.I arrived at Village Bridge and explored it.I had some battles there.Then I went through Route 11 defeating all the trainers and got some items including TM Overheat.I arrived in Opelucid City.With it,The Eastern Unova sidequest is over.The things remaining for me to do are:explore Challengers Cave,Search for the remaining of the Seven Sages,Rematch Cheren,Bianca,The Elite 4 + Champion,Cynthia and Gamefreak Morimoto.

Team:

Fiery Pig Lv.59 Male Timid (Heat Crash/Hammer Arm/Wild Charge/Earthquake) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Expert Belt

Dream Lv.59 Female Jolly (Psychic/Shadow Ball/Energy Ball/Charge Beam) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:Leftovers

Cacti Lv.59 Female Brave (Petal Dance/Poison Jab/Aerial Ace/Sucker Punch) Ability:Water Absorb Held Item:Miracle Seed

Sea Turtle Lv.60 Male Quiet (Aqua Tail/Rock Slide/Earthquake/Crunch) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Garbage Lv.60 Female Naughty (Gunk Shot/Body Slam/Payback/Smack Down) Ability:Stench Held Item:Black Sludge

Armor Ant Lv.60 Female Relaxed (X-Scissor/Iron Head/Rock Slide/Crunch) Ability:Hustle Held Item:SilverPowder
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Quote Originally Posted by OJG View Post
    I'm currently on my way out of Pinwheel Forest, having defeated the second gym and Team Plasma with my new five guys; Growlithe, Remoraid, Zangoose, Gligar and Blitzle. My final team will be one from each generation, which is kinda cool. So all five of my Pokemon are now around level 23; I'm hoping to be at level 27 by the next gym with a bit of hard training. I'm trying to decide the best time to evolve my Gligar and Growlithe: Growlithe is gonna have the final moveset Crunch/Flamethrower or Flame Blitz/Close Combat/Wild Charge, so I'm waiting for level 45 (wish it was earlier!); Gligar already has his moveset, (Acrobatics, X-Scissor, Earthquake, Rock Slide) so I don't know when to evolve it.

About to tackle Castelia Gym. The game isn't very difficult when you have Close Combatters and Earthquakers!
    Been playing a lot through winter boredom so I'm now up to the 8th and final gym.

My team is all level 47 and is as follows;

They all have pretty good movesets. Having HP Dragon on Zebstrika and Ice Beam on Octillery is gonna make this gym incredibly easy. Aiming for level 50 for the Elite 4, which should be a cakewalk with my boringly overpowered Pokemon.

EDIT: Finished the game. Overpowered N and Ghetsis in the end somehow. Team all ended up around 55.

Think I'm gonna take on a new challenge now. A new five region challenge; Raichu, Houndoom, Ludicolo, Gallade, Braviary as my five. Raichu doing different things, Doom as a Special Sweeper, Gallade as Physical Sweeper, Ludicolo as pain in the backside and Braviary as flyer. Until next time!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by OJG; 24th December 2012 at 5:34 AM.

2423 3909 0411
    Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

Finally I've been able to put down one of the 6 countries I've had left with locations to trade with for my GTS goal. Brazil's been driving me crazy- there's plenty of results, but I haven't been able to get Rondonia. Well a Gigalith finally showed up the other day. The required trade was a little more then I would usually do, but I figured the time required to train the needed pokemon would be less then the time it would take to find another good result.

Also picked up a new location in India- Meghalaya. Those 2 new ones bring my total up to 500, so only 13 to go.

Norway, Argentina, Poland- 1 location
    China- 3 locations
    India- 7 locations

India worries me. I haven't seen any results for the 7 I have left there, but I've had results for all of the rest, except for the 1 left in Argentina.
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 24th December 2012 at 7:50 AM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Just chose oshawott as my starter pokemon, got my pokedex and pokeballs and now I just need a team.
    On my way to the new city ( Forgot name ) to give my rival his map and beat the gym there if there is one.

I've been training a Dragonite to use for W2's world Tournament, and found the Electrizer for my Electabuzz in W2, who evolved already. So I'll be back to training it and some other Pokes pretty soon. An Adamant Excadrill is next then my Naughty natured Terrakion, wanted an Jolly, or Adamant, but that will have to do.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

I restarted my Black version because it got glitched up. I chose my character (male this time) and I chose my name. I woke up in my room and Cheren and Bianca appeared. We all gathered around the present that was on my desk and I chose Oshawott as my Starter Pokemon. Cheren chose Snivy as his Starter Pokemon and Bianca chose Tepig. I battled against Cheren and Bianca after that, and we headed downstairs after leaving my room, which was a mess. I talked to my mother downstairs and I went outside to wander around Nuvema Town. I talked to Bianca's parents and then Cheren's, and we all went down to Professor Juniper's lab. After taking care of things there, we headed back outside and we took the first steps into Route 1. We met Professor Juniper there and she guided us on how to capture Pokemon. I obtained some Poke Balls and I saved after catching a Patrat.

I did a few stuff since last time.I went to the Dreamyard and defeated all the trainers there for some experience and got some items as well.Here I found Gorm of the Seven Sages who gave me TM Swords Dance.He was arrested by Looker.Since 3 sages had already been arrested,I decided to get the other three arrested as well.I went to the Cold Storage and got Zinzolin arrested and got TM Hone Claws from him.I went to Route 18 and got Rood arrested and got TM Double Team from him.Lastly,I went to Chargestone Cave and got Bronius arrested and got TM Rock Polish but not before having to fight two Plasma Grunts.I then went to Challenger's Cave where I had tough time due to the high levels.For defeating the Veteran trainers there,I had to train in Sport Domes and Riches Villa apart from Battle House and Ferris Wheel.During the training,Fiery Pig learned Flare Blitz.In the Challenger's Cave I got some items including TM Stone Edge which I taught to Sea Turtle.With this,all my team members have their final movesets.I saved the game.Next time I'll take on Cheren.

Team:

Fiery Pig Lv.64 Male Timid (Flare Blitz/Hammer Arm/Wild Charge/Earthquake) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Expert Belt

Dream Lv.63 Female Jolly (Psychic/Shadow Ball/Energy Ball/Charge Beam) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:Leftovers

Cacti Lv.63 Female Brave (Petal Dance/Poison Jab/Aerial Ace/Sucker Punch) Ability:Water Absorb Held Item:Miracle Seed

Sea Turtle Lv.63 Male Quiet (Aqua Tail/Stone Edge/Earthquake/Crunch) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Garbage Lv.63 Female Naughty (Gunk Shot/Body Slam/Payback/Smack Down) Ability:Stench Held Item:Black Sludge

Armor Ant Lv.64 Female Relaxed (X-Scissor/Iron Head/Rock Slide/Crunch) Ability:Hustle Held Item:SilverPowder

Current team: lv66 lv65 lv65 lv66 lv66 lv65

Got back into White after a good 8 months or so away from Pokemon. Seeing the announcement for Gen 6 re-kindled my interest. Had a bit of a wander from Nimbasa round to Opelucid, just re-familiarising myself with the game and my team, and then onto route 13 cause there was a swarm of something or other. Not sure I ever found what the swarm was, but caught a Absol and Driftblim to add to my dex, (which is still very uncompleted).

Picked up the event Drakai from a while back that I downloaded but never collected from the delivery bloke. Straight into the PC. Used the movie Darkrai quite a bit in Pearl a few years back and whilst the Dark Void/Dad Dreams combo is pretty cool, I've done it plenty before and Darkrai doesn't really fit into my team this time round.

Then carried on down back towards Nimbasa. Haven't really explored much of the East side of Unova, so had a few battles along the way. Nothing particularly notable. Popped into White Forest, which seemed a little more populated than how I last remembered it. There was a couple of triple battles to be had in the house, but maybe they've always been there and I just don't remember it. Anyway, think populating it is going to be my next aim. That and finding HM Waterfall, which I realised on my travels I still haven't obtained yet.
    SOUL SILVER

I arrived in Accumula Town after wandering around on Route 1, and I visited the local Pokemon Center. Professor Juniper showed me around before returning to her lab. I headed outside after buying some stuff and I saw Cheren at the Team Plasma rally. Together we heard what Ghetsis had to say, and once he and Team Plasma had left the city, N approached Cheren and me. He battled me with his Purrloin, but I managed to beat it with easily with Oshawott. N left after that, and I healed my Oshawott once again at the Pokemon Center. I left for Route 2, but my mom called me and then she arrived on Route 2. She handed me the running shoes and I trained on Route 2 against wild Pokemon. I captured a wild Purrloin and battled some trainers as I headed north to Striaton City. I got to Striaton City after about 15 minutes and I saved at the local Pokemon Center after healing my Pokemon.

I was EV training my Shroomish outside Dragonspiral Tower and suddenly... shiny Tranquill. The level 40 Shroomish (waiting to get Spore before I evolve it) is the only thing that won't 1HKO it, but luckily it had stun spore and false swipe.

I switch to Shroomish and have a long battle of false swiping the Tranquill while it roosts and healing Shroomish whenever it gets hit by Air Slash, which takes 2/3 of its health. Eventually the Tranquill is at 1HP and paralyzed, but it gets a critical and knocks out Shroomish. I switch to Serperior and prepare to toss Pokeballs at it. I'm picky about which balls my important Pokemon get, but luckily I had some luxury balls and catch it in one on the first try. It's naughty and has an IV of 30 in defense, so it's pretty decent.

I was half expecting a shiny soon, but from one of my Japanese ditto's masuda children, not a wild one.
    Black: Keegan - 4127 4040 9358

After wandering around Striaton City and talking to almost everyone there, I headed back south to Route 2 and I trained my Oshawott and Patrat some more. I even found time to train my newly captured Purrloin against some wild Patrat and Lillipup. I continued training for about 30 minutes, then I went back to the Striaton City Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon and purchase some items. I went to the Trainers' School and I battled Cheren there. I left for the Dreamyard after that, and I battled a couple of trainers there as well. I obtained the gift Pansear from a girl there, and I returned to Route 2 to train it for the upcoming Striaton City Gym battle. I kept training until my team's levels were high enough for the Gym challenge, then I went to the Gym. I battled against the two Gym trainers inside and I beat them easily, then I arrived at the dining room and I saved before challenging Cilan.

For some reason I didn't know how characteristics worked. I thought it picked a random stat, but my friend told me tonight that it picks the Pokemon's highest stat. This is great.

So I just decided to check on my Dittos and I found out that three of five have 31s. One in HP, one in special attack, and one in special defense. This should help my breeding out considerably.

I challenged Cilan to a battle at the Striaton City Gym, and I used my Oshawott against Cilan's Lillipup. I thought I was going to have an easy time against it, but it used Work Up to power itself, which was annoying. I barely beat it with Oshawott, then I used my Pansear against Cilan's Pansage. I had it use Incinerate against Pansage, and I eventually won that battle and I obtained the Trio Badge and the Work Up TM. I left the Gym and I met Fennel outside. She wanted some help getting the Dream Mist from the Dreamyard and I obtained the Cut HM from her before healing my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I taught Cut to my Purrloin and I headed out to the Dreamyard to complete Fennel's task. I used Cut to cut down the tree that was blocking the entrance to the ruins, and I met Bianca there. We heard a noise coming from the middle, and we met Munna and two Team Plasma grunts.

Gr. I just went to the dream world and got eleven male Pokemon. That has a 4% chance of happening.

I defeated the Team Plasma grunts who were abusing the Munna, and then Musharna created an illusion of Ghetsis that scared away the grunts. After Munna and Musharna were reunited and Fennel got a sample of the Dream Mist, I stayed in the Dreamyard to do some extra training. I battled against Audino and I even captured a wild Munna before leaving the area for good. After I got the C-Gear from Fennel and I got everything else completed in Striaton City, I headed over to Route 3 and I met Cheren there. I battled against him and I beat him easily, but then Bianca came and told us about Team Plasma and how they had stolen a little kids' Pokemon. Cheren went over to Wellspring Cave, but I stayed on Route 3. I battled the kids around the preschool and I visited the Day Care as well. I captured a wild Pidove and a wild Blitzle in the tall grass around Route 3, then I saved the game.

I'm now up to twenty male dream world Pokemon in a row. That has a 0.3% chance of happening, so I'm pretty certain the dream world is forcing me into all male Pokemon for some reason.

I headed over to Wellspring Cave after capturing some new Pokemon on Route 3. I battled a trainer outside the cave, then I teamed up with Cheren against two Team Plasma grunts inside. We defeated them and the little kid's Pokemon was returned. I stayed in the cave after that just to train my Pokemon some more, and I caught a wild Woobat. I wanted a Roggenrola too, but it didn't seem worth the trouble, so I left Wellspring Cave after that. I healed my Pokemon and then I went south to the other part of Route 3. I battled a trainer and Cheren showed me the double battle grass patches. I battled some wild Pidove and Blitzle in the tall grass, and I also battled against the remaining trainers there. I then passed the gatehouse and I arrived in Nacrene City. I talked to people around town and I swapped Pokemon at the PC before heading over to the Nacrene City Museum. I saved.

Black1
    Acc: Swapped out my Krookodile for a Hydreigon! Named him Ghiidra after the Godzilla monster, and he's rather strong!
    Dis: Sadly, I got one with cruddy IVs, and I made him a physical sweeper when his Sp.Atk is his superior offensive stat.
    Dis: Haven't played much lately, besides this team member change this morning, due to a lack of stuff to do.

White1
    Dis: Haven't really played much lately, so very little has been getting done. Very little needs done, though.
    Dis: Having cheats certainly helps to get stuff done quickly, but that means less time to enjoy playing the game.

Next day edit:

Black1
    Acc: Exchanged my Klinklang for a male Sawsbuck named Bambino.
    Dis: Spring Forme Deerling and Sawsbuck just HAVE to be pink. xP

White1
    Dis: Nothing to report.
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 23rd January 2013 at 12:47 PM.

I battled against N when I arrived outside of the Nacrene City Museum. He used Pokemon found at Pinwheel Forest like Tympole and Timburr, but I still managed to beat him easily. He left the scene after I defeated him, and I entered the Nacrene City Museum. I got a tour of the place from Lenora's husband, then I headed back out to the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon. I decided to train my Pokemon some more before challenging Lenora's Gym for the Basic Badge, so I wandered over to Route 3 again and I trained against some Audino and other Pokemon in the area. I continued battling until my Pokemon were evenly leveled, then I headed back to Nacrene City. I went to the Gym and I battled a couple of trainers while trying to solve the Gym puzzle, which involved reading books for clues. I eventually unlocked Lenora's room, and I headed down there. I saved the game before challenging her.

I've given up on getting any more DWF Pokemon from the dream world, but I'm keeping the probability because it entertains me. I'm up to 24 males in a row, which would have a 0.1% chance of happening if it wasn't being mysteriously forced on me.

I used my Blitzle against Lenora's Herdier first, but it wasn't strong enough to endure Herdier's attacks, so I swapped Pokemon and I used Pansear instead. I managed to hit Herdier with Bite and then Flame Burst, and that was enough to beat it. I had to withstand Watchog after that though, which was tough. It used Hypnosis against my Pansear and then it attacked with Crunch. I used my Dewott against Watchog when Pansear fainted, and I was able to win the battle with Razor Shell. I obtained the Retaliate TM and the Basic Badge from Lenora after the battle, and then her husband arrived to announce that Team Plasma was attacking the museum. I arrived at the lobby with Lenora, and the Team Plasma grunts stole the Dragon Skull from the museum and I had to help Lenora get it back. We met Burgh, Bianca and Cheren outside, and I went to the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon.

I've played the game since the last time and did some stuff.I managed to defeat Cheren in a rematch at Victory Road.Since I had done almost everything,I decided to train my Pokemon in Nimbasa Sport Domes,Ferris Wheel,Battle House,The Riches House and the Royal Unova.

Vs Cheren
    -He started with Liepard and I sent out Armor Ant.
    -Liepard's Fake Out did very little damage but made Armor Ant flinch.
    -Liepard's Aerial Ace did little damage and it was defeated by Armor Ant's X-Scissor.Cheren sent out Simisear and I sent out Sea Turtle.
    -Simisear's Brick Break did heavy damage but it was hurt by Sea Turtle's Rocky Helmet and defeated by Sea Turtle's Aqua Tail.Cheren sent out Gigalith and I switched to Cacti.
    -Cacti's Petal Dance did massive damage but Gigalith survived due to Sturdy.Gigalith's Stone Edge did heavy damage.Gigalith's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Cacti knocked out Gigalith with Petal Dance.Cheren sent out Samurott.
    -Samurott's Hydro Pump didn't do any damage but instead healed some of Cacti's HP due to Cacti's Water Absorb.Cacti's Petal Dance did massive damage but Samurott survived due to its Focus Sash.Cacti became confused due to fatigue.
    -Samurott's Blizzard missed and it was knocked out by Cacti's Petal Dance.Cheren sent out Haxorus and I switched to Garbage.
    -Haxorus's Dragon-Gem boosted Outrage did massive damage while Garbage's Gunk Shot missed.Garbage's Black Sludge healed it a little.
    -Haxorus knocked out Garbage with Outrage.Haxorus became confused due to fatigue.I sent out Armor Ant.
    -Haxorus's Surf did some damage while Armor Ant's Iron Head missed.
    -Haxorus's Surf did some more damage while Armor Ant's X-Scissor did heavy damage.
    -Haxorus knocked out Armor Ant with Outrage.I sent out Dream.
    -Haxorus's Outrage did some damage but it became confused due to fatigue.Dream defeated Haxorus with Psychic.Dream's Leftovers healed it a little.Cheren sent out Unfezant and I switched to Sea Turtle.
    -Unfezant's Air Slash did little damage while Sea Turtle's Stone Edge did massive damage.
    -Unfezant knocked out Sea Turtle with another Air Slash.I sent out Dream.
    -Unfezant's U-Turn did some damage but it was knocked out by Dream's Charge Beam which raised its Sp.Attack.

Team:

Fiery Pig Lv.70 Male Timid (Flare Blitz/Hammer Arm/Wild Charge/Earthquake) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Expert Belt

Dream Lv.70 Female Jolly (Psychic/Shadow Ball/Energy Ball/Charge Beam) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:Leftovers

Cacti Lv.71 Female Brave (Petal Dance/Poison Jab/Aerial Ace/Sucker Punch) Ability:Water Absorb Held Item:Miracle Seed

Sea Turtle Lv.71 Male Quiet (Aqua Tail/Stone Edge/Earthquake/Crunch) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Garbage Lv.70 Female Naughty (Gunk Shot/Body Slam/Payback/Smack Down) Ability:Stench Held Item:Black Sludge

Armor Ant Lv.71 Female Relaxed (X-Scissor/Iron Head/Rock Slide/Crunch) Ability:Hustle Held Item:SilverPowder

I traded all of my pokemon from Black to White 2 so I could restart my Black game. I cleared the main story with my entire team on level 50 and defeated N and Ghetsis.

Now after restarting, the Elite 4 are all using level 70 plus pokemon -_- I went to the new towns that are available like Undella and defeated every single trainer and my team were leveled up to level 60... So I've grinded versus wild pokemon and now my team is on 65. My point is, I forgot how bad of a level jump there is after completing the original story. It's ridiculous! I caught all the legendaries but I want to use my original team to beat the Elite 4 and Alder.

Right now it's Stoutland - Chandelure - Conkeldurr - Swanna - Magnezone (DW) - Musharna all on level 65. I need to get them to 70 before I battle the Elite 4 and Champion.
    Shine bright like a diamond

My FC is 4785-4568-5063. I have a Dark type Friend Safari (Absol - Justified, Crawdaunt - Adaptability, Mightyena - Moxie). If you add me, send me a message with your FC. (Currently looking for Ivysaur and Eevee safaris.)

Emily101's Shiny Chaining Guide (foolproof!)

After buying some important items at the Pokemon Center in Nacrene City, I headed out to Pinwheel Forest since I was asked to help Burgh find Team Plasma. I wandered around the outside of the forest in order to battle against the trainers and wild Pokemon there. I managed to capture a wild Tympole and I headed south to the double battle grass patches to continue training. It took me a long time to finally level up my Pokemon, then I headed back to Nacrene City to heal them and I entered the main part of Pinwheel Forest. I battled some trainers inside, and then I wandered over to the grassy areas where I found some Team Plasma grunts. I captured a wild Sewaddle and a wild Venipede as I moved around the forest trail, and I trained against more trainers and wild Audino. I found more Team Plasma grunts as I went around, and I saved the game before reaching the end of the trail.

So I started a White File after my brother gave me his catridge. I went to Striation City and beat the gym, pretty easy, though I had to rely on Pansage, which sucked. Anyways, so I managed to go through all the stuff at this point pretty easily. I'm facing a few problems though:

Tepig is Modest: It isn't THAT big of a problem, and Scald + Grass Knot gives it pretty good special coverage. But the thing is that Grass Knot is pretty unreliable, and Focus Blast is the only STAB I can abuse. Either I'll have to go for the weaker attack stats, or rely on the unreliable Focus Blast. Flamethrower is a given, of course.

Nonethelesss, my team now:

Piggy (Tepig)
    Blaze
    Modest
    - Ember
    - Tackle
    - Defense Curl
    - Tail Whip

Stout (Lillipup)
    Pickup
    Brave
    - Bite
    - Tackle
    - Helping Hand
    - Leer

Fillers: Pansage (great HM SLAVE!), Lillipup (terrible nature, Bold on a physical mon?)

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Page 391 of 404 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401 ... LastLast