Page 392 of 411 FirstFirst ... 292342382388389390391392393394395396402 ... LastLast
Results 9,776 to 9,800 of 10262

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

I arrived at the end of Pinwheel Forest and I spotted a lost Team Plasma grunt there. Lenora and Burgh soon arrived, but so did one of the Sages of Team Plasma. In the end, the Sage and the Team Plasma grunt returned the Dragon Skull and left the forest. Lenora got her fossil back and rewarded me for my hard work with a Moon Stone that I placed in my bag for use later. Burgh returned to Castelia City to await my Gym challenge, and I went back to Nacrene City to heal my Pokemon and purchase some items. I headed back to Pinwheel Forest and I arrived at the gatehouse that connected the forest to Skyarrow Bridge. I took the bridge all the way to Castelia City, and I arrived downtown. I visited the buildings on the first street and I then wandered back to the Pokemon Center. I swapped Pokemon and I headed to the Battle Company skyscraper. I saved before battling.

started White1 version, but for a twist as soon as i got trade available i traded my lvl 1 Accelgor & Drillbur over to be my starting pokemon

well, i am totally bummed right now.
    I worked insanely hard to create a kick-butt team, then I battled my freind........and i got my a** handed to me on a silver platter.
    So now it is back to the drawing board.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I started challenging the trainers in the Battle Company to battles since it was the easiest way to get experience. I battled the trainers throughout the building and I managed to obtain the Exp. Share item from the janitor that I defeated. I left the skyscraper after that, and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and bought items as well while I was there. I headed to the other streets after that and I visited Studio Castelia and the others buildings around Castelia City. I eventually battled a Dancer near the center of the city, and I had to help him find other Dancers. I found one in the alley and another one at the pier. The Dancers got together and I collected some items around town before heading over to the Gym. Burgh exited the Gym before I could enter though, and he talked about meeting with some people on one of the piers. I saved the game before following him.

I FINISHED THE GAME

Since Last time I did a fair amount of training at the various training places and got all my team to 75+.I decided to take on the remaining important trainers left and defeated them all.First,Morimoto.Then,The Elite 4 and Alder.Then,Cynthia.Last but not the least,Bianca.

Vs Shigeki Morimoto
    -He started with Liepard and I sent out Armor Ant.
    -Liepard's Fake Out did little damage and made Armor Ant flinch.
    -Liepard's Grass Knot did little damage and it was defeated by Armor Ant's X-Scissor.Morimoto sent out Simisear and I switched to Sea Turtle.
    -Simisear's Crunch did some damage but it was hurt by Sea Turtle's Rocky Helmet and defeated by Sea Turtle's Aqua Tail.Morimoto sent out Simisage and I switched to Garbage.
    -Simisage's Crunch did some damage and reduced Garbage's Defense while Garbage's Gunk Shot missed.Garbage's Black Sludge healed it a little.
    -Simisage's Crunch did some damage but it was defeated by Garbage's Gunk Shot.Garbage's Black Sludge healed it a little.Morimoto sent out Swoobat and I switched to Sea Turtle.
    -Swoobat's Psychic did high damage but it was defeated by Sea Turtle's Stone Edge.Morimoto sent out Zebstrika.
    -Zebstrika defeated Sea Turtle with Wild Charge but took some recoil and damage from Sea Turtle's Rocky Helmet.I sent out Dream.
    -Zebstrika's Pursuit did little damage while Dream's Psychic did some damage.Dream's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Zebstrika's Giga Impact did some damage but it was defeated by Dream's Psychic.Dream's Leftovers healed it a little.Morimoto sent out Simipour and I switched to Cacti.
    -Simipour's Payback did little damage and it was defeated by Cacti's Petal Dance.

Vs Grimsley
    -He started with Sharpedo and I sent out Cacti.
    -Sharpedo's Night Slash did some damage but it was defeated by Cacti's Petal Dance.Cacti was hurt by Sharpedo's Rough Skin.Grimsley sent out Scrafty and I switched to Fiery Pig.
    -Fiery Pig OHKO'ed Scrafty with Hammer Arm but its Speed fell.Grimsley sent out Krookodile and I switched to Cacti.
    -Krookodile's Foul Play did some damage but it was defeated by Cacti's Petal Dance.Grimsley sent out Bisharp and I switched to Fiery Pig.
    -Fiery Pig OHKO'ed Bisharp with Hammer Arm but its Speed fell.Grimsley sent out Liepard and I switched to Armor Ant.
    -Liepard's Fake Out did little damage and made Armor Ant flinch.
    -Armor Ant's X-Scissor missed while Liepard's Aerial Ace did little damage.
    -Armor Ant defeated Liepard with X-Scissor.Grimsley sent out Drapion and I switched to Fiery Pig.
    -Fiery Pig's Earthquake did heavy damage while Drapion's Poison Fang did some damage.
    -Grimsley used Full Restore to heal Drapion while Fiery Pig's Earthquake did heavy damage again.
    -Fiery Pig knocked out Drapion with another Earthquake.

Vs Caitlin
    -She started with Musharna and I sent out Armor Ant.
    -Armor Ant OHKO'ed Musharna with X-Scissor.Caitlin sent out Reuniclus.
    -Armor Ant OHKO'ed Reuniclus with X-Scissor.Caitlin sent out Metagross and I switched to Fiery Pig.
    -Fiery Pig OHKO'ed Metagross with Flare Blitz but took some recoil.Caitlin sent out Sigilyph and I switched to Sea Turtle.
    -Sigilyph's Psychic did high damage but it was defeated by Sea Turtle's Stone Edge.Caitlin sent out Gothitelle and I switched to Armor Ant.
    -Armor Ant OHKO'ed Gothitelle with X-Scissor.Caitlin sent out Bronzong and I switched to Fiery Pig again.
    -Fiery Pig OHKO'ed Bronzong with Flare Blitz but took some recoil.

Vs Marshall
    -He started with Breloom and I sent out Fiery Pig.
    -Fiery Pig OHKO'ed Breloom with Flare Blitz but took some recoil and got poisoned due to Breloom's Effect Spore.Fiery Pig was hurt by Poison.Marshall sent out Throh and I switched to Dream.
    -Dream's Psychic did high damage while Throh's Earthquake did some damage.Dream's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Dream defeated Throh with another Psychic.Dream's Leftovers healed it a little.Marshall sent out Mienshao.
    -Mienshao's Fake Out did little damage and made Dream flinch.Dream's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Mienshao's Acrobatics did some damage but it was defeated by Dream's Psychic.Dream's Leftovers healed it a little.Marshall sent out Sawk.
    -Sawk's Stone Edge did some damage while Dream's Psychic did heavy damage.Dream's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Marshall used Full Restore to heal Sawk while Dream's Psychic did heavy damage and reduced Sawk's Sp.Defense.Dream's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Sawk's Stone Edge did some damage but it was knocked out by Dream's Psychic.Dream's Leftovers healed it a little.Marshall sent out Toxicroak.
    -Toxicroak's Earthquake did some damage but it was defeated by Dream's Psychic.Dream's Leftovers healed it a little.Marshall sent out Conkeldurr.
    -Dream's Psychic did heavy damage and reduced Conkeldurr's Sp.Defense but it was knocked out by Conkeldurr's Payback.I sent out Cacti.
    -Cacti knocked out Conkeldurr with Aerial Ace.

Vs Shauntal
    -She started with Cofagrigus while I sent out Armor Ant.
    -Armor Ant's Crunch did high damage.Armor Ant acquired Mummy.Cofagrigus's Will-O-Wisp missed.
    -Armor Ant defeated Cofagrigus with another Crunch.Shauntal sent out Chandelure and I switched to Sea Turtle.
    -Chandelure's Shadow Ball did high damage while Sea Turtle's Aqua Tail did massive damage.
    -Shauntal used Full Restore to heal Chandelure but it was defeated by Sea Turtle's Stone Edge.Shauntal sent out Drifblim.
    -Drifblim defeated Sea Turtle with Shadow Ball.I sent out Armor Ant.
    -Armor Ant's Crunch did massive damage while Drifblim's Thunder missed.
    -Armor Ant's Crunch missed while Drifblim's Thunder did high damage and paralyzed Armor Ant.
    -Drifblim defeated Armor Ant with another Thunder.I sent out Cacti.
    -Cacti knocked out Drifblim with Sucker Punch but took some damage from Drifblim's Aftermath.Shauntal sent out Froslass and I switched to Fiery Pig.
    -Froslass's Psychic did some damage but it was defeated by Fiery Pig's Flare Blitz who took some recoil.Shauntal sent out Jellicent and I switched to Cacti.
    -Cacti OHKO'ed Jellicent with Petal Dance.Shauntal sent out Golurk.
    -Cacti OHKO'ed Golurk with Petal Dance.

Vs Alder
    -He started with Accelgor and I switched to Fiery Pig.
    -Accelgor's Focus Blast did high damage but it was defeated by Fiery Pig's Flare Blitz who took some recoil.Alder sent out Bouffalant.
    -Fiery Pig OHKO'ed Bouffalant with Hammer Arm but its Speed fell.Alder sent out Escavalier.
    -Fiery Pig OHKO'ed Escavalier with Flare Blitz but took some recoil.Alder sent out Volcarona and I switched to Sea Turtle.
    -Volcarona's Bug Buzz did heavy damage but it was defeated by Sea Turtle's Stone Edge.Alder sent out Druddigon and I switched to Garbage.
    -Garbage's Gunk Shot did heavy damage and poisoned Druddigon while Druddigon's Outrage did high damage.Garbage's Black Sludge healed it a little while Druddigon was hurt by poison.
    -Garbage knocked out Druddigon with another Gunk Shot.Garbage's Black Sludge healed it a little.Alder sent out Vanilluxe and I switched to Armor Ant.
    -Armor Ant OHKO'ed Vanilluxe with Iron Head.

Vs Cynthia
    -She started with Spiritomb and I sent out Armor Ant.
    -Armor Ant's Iron Head did heavy damage and made Spiritomb flinch.
    -Armor Ant knocked out Spiritomb with X-Scissor.Cynthia sent out Eelektross and I switched to Garbage.
    -Garbage OHKO'ed Eelektross with Gunk Shot.Cynthia sent out Garchomp and I switched to Dream.
    -Garchomp's Crunch did some damage while Dream's Psychic did some damage and reduced Garchomp's Sp.Defense.Dream's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Garchomp's Crunch and Dream's Psychic did some damage to each other.Dream's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Garchomp knocked out Dream with another Crunch.I sent out Armor Ant.
    -Garchomp's Earthquake did high damage but it was defeated by Armor Ant's X-Scissor.Cynthia sent out Milotic and I switched to Cacti.
    -Milotic's Blizzard did massive damage while Cacti's Petal Dance did heavy damage.
    -Cynthia used Full Restore to heal Milotic while Cacti's Petal Dance did heavy damage again.Cacti became confused due to fatigue.
    -Milotic knocked out Cacti with another Blizzard.I sent out Armor Ant.
    -Armor Ant knocked out Milotic with X-Scissor.Cynthia sent out Braviary and I switched to Sea Turtle.
    -Braviary's Shadow Claw did some damage(and took little damage due to Sea Turtle's Rocky Helmet) but was defeated by Sea Turtle's Stone Edge.Cynthia sent out Lucario and I switched to Fiery Pig.
    -Fiery Pig OHKO'ed Lucario with Flare Blitz but took some recoil.

Vs Bianca
    -She started with Stoutland and I sent out Garbage.
    -Garbage's Gunk Shot did high damage while Stoutland's Wild Charge did little damage and took little recoil.Garbage's Black Sludge healed it a little.
    -Garbage defeated Stoutland with another Gunk Shot.Garbage's Black Sludge healed it a little.Bianca sent out Musharna.
    -Garbage's Payback did little damage while Musharna used Yawn to make Garbage drowsy.Garbage's Black Sludge healed it a little.
    -Garbage's Payback did little damage while Musharna's Yawn failed.Garbage's Black Sludge healed it a little.Garbage fell asleep.
    -I used Awakening to wake up Garbage while Musharna's Dream Eater failed.
    -Garbage's Gunk Shot did some damage while Musharna used Yawn to make Garbage drowsy.
    -Bianca used Full Restore to heal Musharna while Garbage's Payback did some damage.Garbage fell asleep.
    -Garbage was asleep while Musharna's Dream Eater did high damage and healed some of its HP.Garbage's Black Sludge healed it a little.
    -I used Awakening to wake up Garbage but it was defeated by Musharna's Psychic.I sent out Sea Turtle.
    -Sea Turtle's Crunch did some damage and reduced Musharna's Defense while Musharna used Yawn to make Sea Turtle drowsy.
    -Sea Turtle knocked out Musharna with Crunch.Sea Turtle fell asleep.Bianca sent out Serperior.
    -I used Awakening to wake up Sea Turtle while Serperior's Leaf Storm did massive damage but Sea Turtle survived due to Sturdy and Serperior's Sp.Attack fell.
    -Serperior knocked out Sea Turtle with Return but it was hurt by Sea Turtle's Rocky Helmet.I sent out Cacti.
    -Serperior used Coil to raise its Attack,Defense and Accuracy while Cacti's Poison Jab did some damage.
    -Serperior's Return did some damage but it was defeated by Cacti's Poison Jab.Bianca sent out Chandelure.
    -Cacti's Sucker Punch did heavy damage but it was defeated by Chandelure's Overheat whose Sp.Attack fell.I sent out Dream.
    -Chandelure's Shadow Ball did some damage but it was defeated by Dream's Shadow Ball.Dream's Leftovers healed it a little.Bianca sent out Mienshao.
    -Mienshao's Fake Out did little damage and made Dream flinch.Dream's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Mienshao's U-Turn did some damage and switched to Simipour.Dream's Psychic did heavy damage.Dream's Leftovers healed it a little.
    -Simipour's Surf did some damage but it was knocked out by Dream's Energy Ball.Dream's Leftovers healed it a little.Bianca sent out Mienshao again.
    -Mienshao's U-Turn did some damage but it was defeated by Dream's Psychic.

The only thing left was getting the Larvesta Egg and hatching.It hatched into a Lv.1 Calm Larvesta.I saved the game for one last time.And with that,my RNG Challenge was complete,where my team was chosen by RNG.

My Final Team:

Fiery Pig Lv.77 Male Timid (Flare Blitz/Hammer Arm/Wild Charge/Earthquake) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Expert Belt

Dream Lv.76 Female Jolly (Psychic/Shadow Ball/Energy Ball/Charge Beam) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:Leftovers

Cacti Lv.76 Female Brave (Petal Dance/Poison Jab/Aerial Ace/Sucker Punch) Ability:Water Absorb Held Item:Miracle Seed

Sea Turtle Lv.77 Male Quiet (Aqua Tail/Stone Edge/Earthquake/Crunch) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Garbage Lv.76 Female Naughty (Gunk Shot/Body Slam/Payback/Smack Down) Ability:Stench Held Item:Black Sludge

Armor Ant Lv.78 Female Relaxed (X-Scissor/Iron Head/Rock Slide/Crunch) Ability:Hustle Held Item:SilverPowder
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I headed to one of Castelia City's piers after I spoke to Burgh on the streets, and I met Bianca and Iris there along with Burgh. They talked about how Team Plasma had stolen Bianca's Munna and then they all left to get it back for her. I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center before going with them. I arrived at the Gym's street and I saw Team Plasma grunts and Burgh confronting them. I helped him defeat them, then we all entered the building. We saw a Sage of Team Plasma there along with Team Plasma grunts and even Ghetsis himself. Bianca got her Munna back, and Team Plasma fled the building after talking to Burgh. Iris and Bianca left, then Burgh went back to his Gym. I went across the street and I entered the Gym. I had to navigate around the honeycomb-themed Gym and I battled a couple of those clowns before I went back to the Pokemon Center to heal my team.

With the beginning of spring and spring break eminent, it's time for a new gameplay on white. I am doing this gameplay with Drummerdude and Snivy Trainer as well, so it'll be fun!

Game started with Juniper coming to my house and leaving a present (ew haha). Me, Cheren and Bianca are all in my house about to open the box she left... I opened and there were Pokeballs inside, and I randomly took the one on the very right/left depends on your perspective Anyways, out came Oshawott! We then all got to battle each other. Beat Tepig and Snivy both pretty easily, and then went outside to Juniper's lab. After all that, I won the competition with Cheren and Bianca, and then got to the newer city, forgot the name haha

White Team (haha sounds a bit racist :P)

The Hoenn Brothers

Doing a White walkthrough with SirPeras and snivytrainer. Here we go.

Unlike SirPeras, I decided to go with Snivy as my starter for this White walkthrough. I barely beat both Oshawott and Tepig (because Snivy sucks!) and then got my Pokedex from Professor Juniper. Bianca, Cheren, and I took our first steps onto Route 1 together. I decided not to play their little "catch tons of Pokemon" game and got to Accumula Town with only Snivy. I did the meaningless tutorial and then listened to a strange man give a speech about how terrible humans are or something. Another man approached me after the speech and battled me with his Purrloin. Snivy once again struggled but stilled pulled out the win. I left Accumula and ran through Route 2 to Striaton City. I went to the Dreamyard and got my second team member, a Panpour! I beat Cheren in the Trainer's School and then took a break before going to the gym.

White Team

Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

(As previously stated) Me, TheSirPeras and Drummderdude are doing a BW run. I'm playing Black, 'cos I'm amazing.

If you haven't guessed, I chose Tepig to be my starter. Unlike Drummerdude (who found Cheren and Bianca somewhat of a starting challenge) me and my Tepig began with a simple yet elegant finish- we beat the stupid snake and otter to submission. I, unlike my lets players, nicknamed my Pokemon. Tepig became Fyrepigg, or Fyre for short. Caught a Patrat (I call it Pratrat, named HM Slave) which is going to be used for Cut.

I got to Accumula Town, did the quick tutorial, and then proceeded to beat N. By this point Fyre was about level 9. I beat all the trainers on Route 3, including Bianca, and rushed to the Dreamyard. There, after beating all the trainers, I obtained MintMonkey the Pansage, or Mint for short (I won't continue with the 2name joining thing). Mint beat Cheren rather easily, and the gym quickly followed.

Against Cress, Fyre fell to 2 CRITICAL HIT TACKLES FROM A ****ING LILLIPUP! However Mint was able to demolish both of Cress's Pokemon and I got the badge. Now both team members were level 12. Not good enough for me. So after listening to Fennel, I got Cut, beat the Team Plasma Grunts, didn't pay attention and taught Fyre Defense Curl by getting rid of Tackle and began Audino training. Fyre evolved into Pignite and learned Arm Thrust. Mint also reached level 17. I then saved.

Black Team (now that's racist lol):

Fyrepigg --- MintMonkey

After solving a rather ridiculously difficult gym puzzle about type advantages I challenged Chili. Snivy was up first against his Lillipup and used Vine Whip until the dog fainted. Panpour went up against his Pansear and used Water Gun until it fainted. Surprisingly easy fight. When I left the gym I was ambushed by Fennel who gave me Cut and sent me on a quest to the Dreamyard. After stopping Team Plasma from abusing a poor Munna (PETA would be proud) I received a C-Gear and then left for Route 3.

After taking some preschoolers lunch money I was forced to battle Cheren once again and defeated him easily once again. Team Plasma ran past and Cheren volunteered me to help him get back a little girl's Pokemon. After getting it back I headed south through the remainder of Route 3 and reached Nacrene City, home of a Normal type gym. I knew my newly evolved Servine and Panpour just weren't going to cut it so I ran to the outskirts of Pinwheel Forest and captured my third team member, a Throh! I returned to the Nacrene Pokemon Center and took a break.

White Team

Planned Omega Ruby Team

After Accumula Town (ding ding ding remembered the name) I headed up to Striaton City and beat Cheren and Bianca with Oshawott. I did everything and went to the Dreamyard where I recieved a Pansear, called George because #yolo. I went straight to the gym, where Oshawott (which I did nickname, called it Ace) beat Cilan's Lillipup, and Pansear beat Pansage. That done, I also beat Team Plasma in the Dreamyard. Then in Route 3 (I think it was), Team Plasma were being annoying ****ers like usual, and Cheren and I saved the day. Then I continued and right before Nacrene City, Ace evolved into a Dewott. It was like those cool episodes where the Pokemon evolves right before/during the climax haha. Well I stopped and saved

White Team:

"Ace" - "George"
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 29th March 2013 at 3:39 PM.

The Hoenn Brothers

I got back to playing my main Black version after neglecting it for a few weeks. I went to the Abundant Shrine area in order to capture a Cottonee that I was going to trade away to White 2, and after capturing that I flew to Opelucid City and I went to Route 11 in order to capture a Vullaby in the tall grass. I successfully caught one in a Quick Ball and then I went to the Pokemon Center. I stocked up on items there and I also swapped Pokemon, then I used the IR feature on the C-Gear in order to trade the two Pokemon. I then battled against White 2 (my sister played that game) and I was barely able to defeat her. I headed to Icirrus City afterwards and I went to Twist Mountain where I obtained a Dome Fossil from a guy inside one of the tunnels. I flew to Castelia City after that and I got a berry at Studio Castelia and I also battled the guy at the Game Freak building. I then saved the game.

Turns out I'd already got the C- Gear before saving, but anyway, let us continue!

I went and beat all the trainers on route 3, Cheren posing no threat to my overlevelled team. Got the missing Pokemon and taught Mint Thief. I trained my team a bit more, until I got to Nacrene, where my Pokemon were level 18. Beat N again, Mint grew to level 19, learned Bite. Cleared outside of Pinwheel Forest, and challenged Lenora's gym.

My Pratrat was death fodder to Herdier (due to Intimidate) and let Mint use Leech Seed on it before going to Fyre to deal the finishing moves with Arm Thrust. Watchog went down to a single Arm Thrust (4 hits in a row though). By this point, my team was level 20- 21. I trained them a bit more in Pinwheel Forest, and then saved. Both Pokemon are level 21.

Black Team:

Fyrepigg ----- MintMonkey

I headed out to Nimbasa City after battling at the Game Freak building, and I battled some trainers at the Small Court and Big Stadium. I headed out to Driftveil City afterwards and I bought some items at the market before I visited the Pokemon Center to swap Pokemon. I flew to Black City after that and I battled the trainers there. I then bought some items inside the store, and I went north to Undella Town after finishing that. I went to Undella Bay and I dove into the water in order to explore the Abyssal Ruins. I managed to get very far this time thanks to a map that I had found online, and I then went back to Undella Town in order to sell the items that I found to the treasure hunter at the Riches' villa. I then saved.

All I did yesterday (and all I'm going to do today) was/is catching Dittos in the Giant Chasm. I am trying to collect one of every nature for breeding. It's such an annoying task, especially when I have a level 12 Magikarp lead my party and still some Dittos transformed to Magikarp escape even Ultra Balls despite having 1 hp and being asleep. How is that possible?

Friend Code X: 1977 0173 5858 Friend Code White: 4212 4353 3277

I went back to playing White version and I continued heading north after I beat Burgh and finished everything in Castelia City. I met Bianca at the gatehouse that led to Route 4 and I battled against her. I then continued north but once I wandered into Route 4, I had to battle against Cheren as well. I had a tough time against him given that my Pokemon were injured from the other battle, but I defeated him anyway and I healed my Pokemon at a rest house on Route 4. I then captured a wild Sandile and Darumaka in the tall grass and I kept the Sandile on my team. I trained it and my other Pokemon as well and then I gradually moved north toward Nimbasa City after training against Pokemon in the sand. I battled tons of trainers as I crossed the desert and I met Cheren again as I arrived at the Nimbasa City gatehouse. I got some Ultra Balls from Juniper there and I saved the game.

When I tried to enter the Nacrene Museum I was stopped by that mysterious N. He challenged me to a battle but my 3 Pokemon proved stronger then his three. Once he left I went into the museum and received a little tour before entering the gym. Apparently I was going to have to read my way to the gym leader so I read I did, as well as battle a few gym trainers. Once I had read the final book a bookcase moved and revealed a secret staircase to the gym leader. Challenge Commence!!

Servine went up against Herdier and started with a Growth. Herdier's Take Down proved too powerful so I ended up spending 4 turns healing Servine while Take Down kept whittling Herdier's HP down. Once I felt it was low enough I went for a Leaf Tornado and knocked it out. She sent out her ace, Watchog, and I kept Servine in the battle. I managed to attack with Leaf Tornado first which lower Watchog's accuracy but Retaliate still managed to defeat Servine. I switched out to Throh and laughed as Hypnosis missed which allowed for a FREAKING CRITICAL HIT Vital Throw to knock out Watchog. I got my badge and then witnessed Team Plaaaaasma steal a Dragon's Skull. Lenora headed to Route 3 while a newly acquainted Burgh and I headed for Pinwheel Forest. I noticed some trainers on the outskirts of the forest so I took some time off to battle them all. Hopefully Team Plasma will still be inside the forest since I wasted so much time...

White Team

Planned Omega Ruby Team

After speaking with Professor Juniper at the Nimbasa City gatehouse, I headed back to Route 4 in order to capture some Pokemon and to battle more trainers. After getting a Scraggy, I headed to the Desert Resort and I battled a couple of more trainers before I headed back to Route 4. I arrived in Nimbasa City and I saw some Team Plasma grunts harassing some old man. I was able to save him by defeating one of the Team Plasma grunts and I obtained a Bicycle from the old man. I healed my Pokemon at the Nimbasa City Pokemon Center and I also did some shopping there. I wandered around town afterwards and I obtained a Sun Stone in one of the buildings. I went over to the Small Court and Big Stadium, then I visited the Pokemon Musical building. I left after participating in a show and I headed over to the Nimbasa City Gym. I saved the game before going to the local ferris wheel.

After Team Plasma stole the Skull of a very bony Dragon type, I got the Dowsing Machine and a good luck thing from Burgh, Bianca, Cheren and Lenora. I broke through the Forest, Mint learning Seed Bomb, and eventually returned the Skull. Castelia was a levelling ground; my team got from level 23 to level 25 before we'd even started the gym. Burgh was just too easy. Fyre Flame Charged everything except Dwebble, which went down to Grass Knot. I then saved. I can say for definite the next post i should have 3 members (maybe 4). Fyrepigg is level 26, and MintMonkey is level 25.

Black Team:

Fyrepigg ----- MintMonkey

We finally arrived in Nacrene City! Haha there, we did everything we could do there includong defeat every trainer in the outskirts of Pinwheel forest, and then went to the gym, but N showed up! We battled him, and well we won, because N's team is pretty terrible. Finally at the gym, we had to solve an annoyingly easy puzzle, and then battled Lenora. Might have been the easiest she's ever been to be honest. Pansear killed Herdier, and then Watchog's Hypnosis missed against Dewott, who went on to defeat Watchog with two Razor Shells. Then we heard of Team Plasma stealing a skull, and Lenora, Burgh and I went after them. In the Pinwheel Forest. Burgh, being the stronger trainer, decided he would go the easy way because he's a coward. We beat every trainer and also defeated Team Plasma. Then we headed to Castelia City, where we took a tour around it, getting the dancers together and defeating the Battle Company. We also cleared TP from the city.

White Team:

"Ace" - "George"

The Hoenn Brothers

I met N at the Nimbasa City ferris wheel and I took a ride with him. He revealed that he was part of Team Plasma and then when we landed he battled me. I defeated his Pokemon easily since they were the same Pokemon found in the Desert Resort, then he left and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I went back to Route 4 in order to do some training before I challenged the Nimbasa City Gym. I spent at least 45 minutes training my Pokemon, then I headed back to Nimbasa City and I went to Route 16. I battled the trainers there and I captured some Pokemon in the tall grass at Lostlorn Forest. I went back to Nimbasa City's Pokemon Center and I brought the Shiny event Suicune with me back to Lostlorn Forest and I encountered Zoroark disguised as a woman there. I battled it and I was able to capture it. I went back to Nimbasa City and I saved the game at the Gym.

It's odd the Elite Four isn't that difficult compared to the other games. I didn't really have a too hard a time with them when I decided to go ahead and battle for the Hall of Fame. Alder kinda caught me off-guard with his Accelgor, but once I got past it and his Bouffalant (Druddigon did give me a little scare, though), I was able to defeat him. Took me long enough to train my Pokémon to level 72 before I challenged them.

Also finally got around to getting Bianca's go-ahead to battle her on Saturdays. Gah, that took forever to figure out.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

This is going to be a long post...

Since beating Burgh, we then went and owned Bianca and Cheren. After the battle I got bored and evolved Mint into a Simisage. I went and ignored many trainers on Route 4, and eventually got to Desert Resort. There, after spending ages looking for my 3rd team member, I found a Dwebble, the Pokemon i was looking for! I caught her (my first female Pokemon on this journey) and named her Tectonic. I trained Tectonic on all the trainers, and eventually my team was level 28. I then bought a **** load of Lemonades.

Elesa was pretty hard to beat- Emolga using Volt Switch was a pretty hard combo to beat. Eventually Mint defeated the first Emolga with Bite, after continuous switching. I used the Emolga's speed against Elesa (and Tectonic's Sturdy ability) and used Dig on the Emolga, knowing she would Volt Switch into Zebstrika. Said Zebstrika went down to the critical hit Dig. Fyre ended the match with Flame Charge.

I then went and defeated all the trainers on Route 5, and my team reached level 29, and Tectonic learned Rock Slide. I caught a Ducklett on the Bridge (forgot the name) and named her Fea (ugly in spanish). Trained my new team member, taught it Scald, taught Fyre Fre Pledge, cleared Cold Storage, and went and challenged Clay. I, being an idiot, didn't saved, and watched Clay display many crits, haxes (flinches several times, confusion hax) and I lost. I trained Fea and Tectonic to level 32 (Mint and Fyre being level 31) and beat Clay rather easily. I then saved. Team is level 31-32.

Black Team:

Fyrepigg ----- MintMonkey ---- Tectonic ---- Fea

I battled some Gym trainers when I had finally arrived at the Nimbasa City Gym. I also got on the roller coasters and I moved around the Gym. I got lost a couple of times but I eventually found the right paths to follow. I headed out again in order to heal my Pokemon and to buy some items. I did some last minute training at the Desert Resort just to make sure that my team was ready for the Gym battle. I returned to the Nimbasa City Gym and I arrived at Elesa's place. I challenged her and I used my Zebstrika against her first Emolga. I almost defeated it with Flame Charge but it used Volt Switch, so I used my Zoroark against it and I defeated it. I then used Krokorok against Elesa's Zebstrika and I defeated it with Dig. I used Simisear against her second Emolga, and I won that match. I obtained the Bolt Badge from Elesa and the Volt Switch TM and I saved the game outside afterwards.

Turns out Team Plasma was still inside the forest. I had to go through the place battling rangers and grunts until I finally found the one with the fossil. I returned it to Lenora and then made my way across the Skyarrow Bridge into Castelia City. The first thing I did was get a Water Stone from the guy near the entrance and evolve Panpour into Simipour! Then I explored the entire city and talked to everyone, which took quite a bit of time thanks to the Battle Company among other things. With nothing left to do I headed for the gym, but Burgh wouldn't challenge me because of some commotion at the Grand Pier.

Turns out Bianca's Munna had been stolen. I knew the right thing to do would be to help her find the pokenapper, but how could we find him/her in such a large city. If only they'd just randomly walk along and...oh. After following the lone Plasma grunt through the city Burgh and I found their hideout. Team Plasma gave up Munna without much fuss and after they disappeared I finally got to challenge Burgh and completing his sticky gym. Simipour went up first against Whirlipede and knocked it out with 2 Scald attacks. He swapped to Leavanny and I sent out Servine. I used Leaf Tornado to lower its accuracy and then kept using Tackle until Servine eventually fainted. This was what I wanted all along though because I sent out Throh and used a Retaliate to bring Leavanny down. I switched back to Simipour and knocked out Dwebble with a Scald. Burgh handed over the badge and I wanted to get the heck out of this city, but not before rival battles...

...that didn't slow me down at all because Bianca and Cheren are really weak. I charged north through Route 4 until I reached Nimbasa City and headed west onto Route 5 and dealing with Bianca's daddy issues. In the grass on Route 5 I found my fourth team member, a Solosis! I returned to Route 4 and went to the Desert Resort and trained up my Solosis along with everyone else. After completing the area and returning to Nimbasa, I took a break.

White Team

Planned Omega Ruby Team

Page 392 of 411 FirstFirst ... 292342382388389390391392393394395396402 ... LastLast