Page 394 of 412 FirstFirst ... 294344384390391392393394395396397398404 ... LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,850 of 10278

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

So after catching Kyurem and Zekrom on my Black 2 rom I decided to consider it done and not do anything else so I'll still have something new to experience once I get an actual copy of the game.

Instead, I started a new adventure in White because for God knows what reason I deleted my previous save. It had the event Victini on it. Victini, I'll miss you ;-;
    I picked Tepig as my starter because I never used one before, I always pick Snivy or Oshawott because I don't like Tepig's design much. Its last evolution is badass, though. To my surprise my Tepig turned out to be female, so I named her Nonomi. After that it's same ol', same ol', beat the first gym, Tepig evolved. Then I caught a second member of my team - a Munna (male) whom I named Kirby (creative, I know). Also never used one before.

Black
    Acc: Changed my Dusknoir and Sharpedo on my PokéTransferred Diamond Hoenn team to Absol and Walrein.
    Dis: Sneasel can't learn Psycho Cut from breeding with Absol. I am disappointed, I was really hoping he could.

White
    Dis: Haven't done much team changing at all. I should exchange my weak old Golem for a tough new Marowak.
    Dis: I should also change out my Armaldo and Bastiodon for stronger teammates, but I kinda like the old guys.

Next-day edit:
    White
    Acc: Done! I was expecting Marowak to be in Challenger's Cave, but I found one in the Route 15 double grass.
    Dis: I can't get a Thick Club for him without hacks, so using Golem's Choice Band instead is what I'll have to do.

Black
    Dis: Walrein can't learn Icicle Crash from breeding with Beartic, so I had to use Waterfall and Ice Beam instead.
    Acc: Taught my Hydreigon Aqua Tail and Fly, removed Earthquake and Rock Slide to make room. I've no regrets!
    Last edited by Paladin of Arceus; 29th April 2013 at 3:55 PM.

I finally challenged Skyla to a battle at the Mistralton City Gym and I used my Zebstrika against her Swoobat. I defeated it with Volt Switch and then I used Krokorok against her Unfezant. I had it attack with Rock Tomb and I was able to defeat Unfezant with two of those attacks. I used my Zebstrika again against Skyla's Swanna and I defeated it with Shock Wave. I obtained the Jet Badge and the Acrobatics TM from Skyla after that and I used one of the cannons to find the Gym's exit. I met N outside and after he spoke with my Pokemon, he wandered off again and I visited the local Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon there. I purchased some items at the Pokemon Center before leaving, and I headed out to one of the houses and I was told that the Aerial Ace TM was on the runway. I collected it and the little kids who it belonged to let me keep it. I went north to Route 7 and saved.

20 pokemon regular fishing encounters to come across a Polywag in the Inner Cave... *head desk* Isn't Polywag like 65% encounter rate there?!
    Current Game:
    Pokemon X: 3497-0161-3690
    Notes~
    Hunting: Spritzee, Vivillons

Other Games:
    SoulSilver
    Platinum
    Pearl
    Black

White
    Acc: Turns out, I can indeed get a Thick Club without hacks. My Simisage's Thief managed to nab one off a wild Marowak.
    Dis: Still haven't found suitable replacements for Armaldo and Bastiodon. I really can't decide what to replace them with.

Black
    Dis: Haven't been playing much recently. Using hacks lets me complete the game way too quickly to have time to enjoy it.

I wandered over to Route 7 and I battled some Pokemon in the tall grass as I made my way to Twist Mountain. I eventually arrived at the base of the mountain and I met Cheren there. He wanted to have a battle and afterwards Alder arrived and he gave us both the Surf HM. I flew to Driftveil City afterwards and I taught Surf to one of my Pokemon and I wandered over to the lighthouse area and I found and caught a wild Frillish that appeared in the water. I then flew over to Accumula Town and I went south to Route 1. I Surfed to the newly unlocked area there and I battled some trainers and wild Pokemon. I then headed over to Route 18 after crossing the currents and battling trainers. I arrived on the island at the end of the route and I caught a wild Crustle in the tall grass and I battled some more trainers. I obtained the Pokemon egg there as well and I saved by the shore.

After having a mass release session on White, I was ready to trade my 3 shinies (Klinklang, Quagsire, Meganium) from Black.

I started Pokemon Black over, and after being asked about my name, I was given first pick of my starter. Naturally, I picked Oshawott and let Bianca and Cheren get Tepig and Snivy respectively. After the standard start-of-game process, I was allowed to train on Route 1. I soon levelled Oshawott to Lv9. Bianca criticised me for using one Pokemon, but that will change when I have access to trading eggs...

I travelled through Route 2, recieved the Running Shoes, and beat everybody on the route. Bianca battled me, but that was easy. The same thing happened to Cheren, and I headed for Cilan. I was beaten by a gym trainer, only because of Bide and the fact that I couldn't 2HKO Patrat. Upon reaching the Striaton trio, Cilan decided to battle me...and I got bleepin' whooped by him. After several runs, I still lost with a Lv16 Oshawott...I saved and turned it off, because I got a Shiny Totodile on SoulSilver

I beat Cilan after Oshawott evolved =D After getting the C-Gear, I traded over 4 eggs from my White. Running around soon got the eggs to hatch, and out of the eggs popped...Spiritomb, Chimchar, Bouffalant and Tangela! I headed to Route 3 to train, but I ended up sending them to White to get the exp boost and some new TM moves. I also retaught Monferno Mach Punch because Chimchar evolved at Lv15. When they all reached Lv18, I got them back in Black (pun intended). I stopped Team plasma and got Munna back. I saved near the grass
    Last edited by AquaRegisteel; 11th May 2013 at 6:48 PM.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I just recently beat the E4 and now I'm trying to go through and catch(or at least SEE) all the Unova Pokemon. Currently, I'm in Pinwheel Forest, trying to get all the elemental monkeys(I received Pansear in the beginning of the game). So of course, I run into a good amount of Audino's(maybe 5) before encountering a monkey...it was Pansear. So I brush it off, catch one just for kicks, and go forth to find another. Next shaking spot, I get another monkey...it's Pansear. Really..? I must have bad luck.
    2nd Generation FTW
    POKEMON X Team:
    KALOS Dex
    Seen: 271
    Obtained:99

Restarted my White today, I picked Snivy. This time I'm going to take it slow and steady. I will keeping Snivy and not evolving him.

I went along Route 1 beating Patrats and Lillipups along the way, I didn't catch any though. I reached Acculma Town and was shown what to do when my Pokemon health was low but my I already knew that of course ;P I then had to go through a Speech which Ghestsis was addressing.... after he finally stopped talking I had a intense battle with a strange fellow whom called himself N. I then battled all the trainers on Route 2 with ease, I also was given a pair of running shoes and they had lots of toe room (good Job Mum!). When I reached Striation City I went straight to the Pokemon Center and healed up before I went to the Dream Yard, I battled the two trainers then received a female Panpour. My team of Snivy and Panpur was really coming along, we blitzed the Striation Gym and beat Chili with ease. I then helped Fennel out and moved along to Route 3. I battled some Preschoolers at the Daycare, I leveled Panpour up 3 levels in the process. I helped out Bianca and her little friend then she gave me some Heal Balls but she really didn't have to do that, I was only helping out and I already had some good Old POK-E BALLS in my inventory. But I wasn't going to complain, I then caught the next member of my Team Pidove! Making the Dynamic Duo the Three Amigos!! I reached Nacrene City and began Training Pidove in Pinwheel Forest.

My Team So Far:
    Snivy Lv. 18
    Panpour Lv. 16
    Pidove Lv. 16
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/nlr2pt.png[/IMG]
    May the flame burn forever
    [IMG]http://oi43.*******.com/2mfjeow.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/25ytxjt.jpg[/IMG]

Just recently beat the E4 and Replaced my Zangoose for Therian form Thundurus, and now I am Challenging White Tree Hollow (Dun, dun, dun!) I can't wait to get me a Shiny Gible to add to my Team :3 I will of course not Evolve him ( I hate Shiny Garchomp / ...)I might evolve him into Gabite though...
    My Team (As of now)-
    Samurott-64
    Zoroark-69
    Reuniclus-67
    Camerupt-65
    Thundurus-48
    Lucario-64
    I have also started a Shiny Badge Quest on my Black and am currently (still) trying to get Shiny Oshawott :< And That's ma News
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    i won a match with jigglypuff against kirby (the forums user) once. thanks for reading my smash bros story
    ^ So inspirational I can't even...

After traveling through Twist Mountain and arriving in Icirrus City, I wandered around the city. I healed my Pokemon and I visited the local Gym in order to challenge the trainers inside since I was confident that my team was prepared for the Gym challenge. I healed my Pokemon after the battles and then I finally challenged Brycen to a battle at the back of the Gym. He sent out his Vanillish and I used my Darmanitan against it because it had the obvious type advantage. I managed to defeat Brycen's Vanillish with a single Fire Punch attack, and then he sent out his Beartic. It used Brine against Darmanitan, but Darmanitan was able to stay in the fight. It used another Fire Punch attack and Brycen's Beartic fainted. Brycen sent out his Cryogonal after that, but I defeated it with my Gurdurr. I defeated Brycen and I obtained the Freeze Badge as well as the TM containing the move Frost Breath. I saved.

Man my last post was... I don't know. After Castelia City I did everything up to Nimbasa, where I beat Team Plasma and did the Bianca plot. I also got a Scraggy called Spearow and an Archen called Andy. I beat the trainers east of Nimbasa, got Strenght, and went to the gym. All my Pokemon were level 28 so I was confident. This gym was really annoying though. It was hard, but Scraggy was a hero and beat that first Emolga and came back from two paralysis with its amazing ability, then Pansear was a beast and beaat Zebstrika and finally Scraggy came back and destroyed the last Emolga!

We left Nimbasa and ran into Cheren, and he asked for a battle. Dewott dominated Liepard, Archen beat Servine, Scraggy destroyed Panpour and Pansear won against Tranquill. I cleared all the trainers in that zone, and went to Driftveil City.

I left the Icirrus City Gym after defeating Brycen and I met Bianca and Cheren outside. We spoke and then Brycen arrived and he noticed the Shadow Triad. They left after delivering a message and everyone wanted to go and stop Team Plasma at the Dragonspiral Tower place. Brycen and Cheren went on ahead and I stayed behind since I had to heal my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center. I bought some items there as well and then I left to Dragonspiral Tower. I caught a Golett inside and I climbed the tower while battling more wild Pokemon and Team Plasma grunts along the way. I finally met N at the top and he awoke the Reshiram there. He flew off the tower and everyone met back in Icirrus City. We had to find the Dark Stone that would awaken Zekrom in order to stop N and Team Plasma's plans, so everyone scattered to look for it. I saved the game before leaving to Relic Castle.

Well I've beaten the main story and defeated the Elite 4 a few times now. I've since caught most of the legendaries, all shiny with the exception of Reshiram which can't be shiny. Now I've just been using the game to do egg abuse. I'm getting pretty good at it too.

I'm not gonna bother trying to complete the pokedex in this game.

I crossed the Desert Resort on my way to the Relic Castle, where I had to look for the special Dark Stone item that we needed in order to stop Team Plasma and N. Once inside I headed down through the sand traps and I eventually encountered some Team Plasma grunts down there. I battled against them and then I encountered wild Krokorok and Cofagrigus. I caught the latter and I wandered around the Relic Castle some more. I battled my way around there and I eventually reached the place where Ghetsis was. Alder spoke to him and then we all left the Relic Castle. I got a call outside and I was told by Professor Juniper to come to Nacrene City. I flew over there and I went to the Nacrene Museum. I was given the Dark Stone and I visited the local Pokemon Center to swap Pokemon afterwards. I flew to Icirrus City and I did some training at Dragonspiral Tower before going to Route 8.

Ive been playing some more. Once we got to Driftveil City, we immediately caught our 5th team member, a Deerling. We beat TP and then challenged Clay. Wasn't too bad, Deerling and Dewott were helpful here. Anyways, after that was done I went through route 6, Chargestone Cave (BORING!). What wasn't so boring though was the fact that I got myself a Joltik! My team was complete. In the CC Deerling evolved into Sawsbuck, and then in the tower north of Mistralton Dewott evolved. In the gym, Joltik evolved into Galvantula, and we stopped in front of Skyla.

Team:

So I started my White game, I picked an oshawott as my starter. Did all the starting stuff. Got my pokedex, defeated the rivals etc. I went to Route 1 were I got explained how to catch a pokemon for the 3127371283th time. I went north into that other lovely town were they explained to me how to use the pokemon center. After that I met up with team plasma and defeated N for the first time. So I went on my way to Straiton City, were on my way there got my running boots (yey). I defeated Bianca on my way there aswell. After I arrived at straiton I decided to first go to the dreamyard and get my pansear. I healed my pokemon and chalanged Cheren which I defeated rather easily. After I defeated Cheren I went to challenge the gym. Which I defeated rather easily.

Team:

Oshawott Level 14
    -Tackle
    -Focus energy
    -Water Gun
    -Water Sport

Pansear Level 11
    -Scratch
    -Leer
    -Lick
    -Incinerate
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

I left Icirrus City and I arrived at Route 8. I battled my way around the puddles and lakes there, and I stopped at the Moor of Icirrus in order to battle some trainers there as well. I wandered around the marshland and I caught a wild Stunfisk in one of the puddles, then I headed to the other side to see if I could find some more trainers. After that exploration, I headed back to Route 8 and I battled some more trainers before I arrived outside of the Tubeline Bridge entrance. I met Bianca there and she wanted to battle me. I defeated her easily, and I entered the gatehouse. I arrived on Tubeline Bridge and I rode my Bike across it. There wasn't anything of interest there until I arrived at the other end and I met Ghetsis. He left and I headed to Route 9. I battled against a couple of Bikers there and I went to Shopping Mall Nine in order to buy some stuff. I saved the game inside the store.

white:
    Woobat evolves into Swoobat!
    Got to nimbasa city
    Caught solosis!
    Black:
    Caught vanillite
    evolved cottenee into whishimott (cant spell it)
    beat clay.
    I love every Pokemon!

I battled trainers inside of Shopping Mall Nine and then I headed out after I finished stocking up on items. I wandered around Route 9 some more and I battled a few more trainers before making my way into the tall grass. I battled against wild Pokemon there and I also caught a wild Garbodor. I kept battling and leveling up my Pokemon before I headed to the gatehouse that led into Opelucid City. I arrived and I met Alder there. We walked into a Team Plasma rally and then we met Iris and Drayden afterwards. I went to their house and I heard the legends about the Legendary Dragon Pokemon. After Drayden went to the Opelucid City Gym, I visited the Pokemon Center and I healed my Pokemon there and saved.

White
    Dis: Exchanged Zoroark for Zebstrika, taught him Wild Charge/Return/Overheat/Thunder Wave, so he's a second mixed-sweeper after Serperior, sort of.
    Dis: The above is a disaccomplishment because I removed a powerful event Pokémon from my team for this Zebstrika, who's mega-weak by comparison.
    Acc: Thankfully, I had the sense to not release my Celebi event Zoroark, or else this team alteration might have been quite ill-conceived and irreversible.

Black
    Dis: Nothing to report.

I went to the local Battle House place and I participated in a couple of battles there, then I went back out to Opelucid City and I wandered around visiting houses. I flew back to Nimbasa City in order to train at the Small Court and Big Stadium. My Pokemon still needed some more training in order to level up enough for the upcoming Opelucid City Gym battle. I flew back to Opelucid City and I went to Route 9 again. I trained against wild Pokemon in the tall grass for at least 30 minutes, then I went to heal my Pokemon. I returned to Route 9 for some Audino grinding, and then I visited the Opelucid City Gym once my training was complete. I battled against a few trainers and their Dragon-types there and then I saved.

Just had one of those moments when hapiness comes after suffering...
    I was fishing on route 6 (looking for a politoed) and after like 6 times fishin it finally came across a 61 politoed
    So the fight began, I had my Electross (91)
    First turn: ether because I was out of thunder wave.. I know who goes like that
    Politoed used bounce (whatever dude I tohught) .. second turn: I paralyze him, he hits
    Third turn: Netball (hopping for a miracle).. nothing happended.. then he uses PERSIH SONG (and I was like f#"$$%$&%#ck!!!)
    Then I thought, ok if I switch pokemon, then hit... that's 2 turns, just one oportunity to catch him
    Finally I decided to pray to all pokemon gods... I decided to launch a netball.. missed... one dusk ball (was playing at night)... missed
    Last turn!!!!! (If Ash's aura was going to help me, I needed it to be now).. one more netball............ pkmn was CATCHED!!! (and I breathed one more time pfff what an experience)
    The Best... Gengar Mewtwo Lugia
    Enjoy Life
    Ready to fight!!

I healed my Pokemon halfway through the Opelucid City Gym challenge since they got injured, and after stocking up on more healing items, I returned to the Gym. I continued to wander around it while battling trainers and solving the difficult Gym puzzle that took forever to solve, and then I found Iris's spot. I battled her and she used Fraxure while I used my Gurdurr against it. It was a tough battle, but I eventually defeated Fraxure and I used Darmanitan against Iris's Druddigon. I defeated Druddigon with Darmanitan's Superpower attack, and then all that remained was Iris's Haxorus. I used my Vanillish against it and I beat Haxorus with a couple of Ice Beam attacks. I obtained the Legend Badge and the Dragon Tail TM from Iris and I headed back out to Opelucid City. I ran into Professor Juniper outside and I obtained the Master Ball from her and she showed me the path to Route 10.

In White: Currently I'm working my way up to challenging Clay. I feel my Samurott, Simisage, and Infernape will make short work of him, however, I wanted to stop and train my Skarmory and Zoroark both up to level 30 before making the trek to Chargestone cave. Meema, the Zoroark is currently lv. 29, while Brutus, the Skarmory, is at 27. I hopefully plan to finish that up and challenge Clay before dinner time tonight~

Edit: Beat Clay in a landslide as I predicted. Gained my 5th badge and began my journey through Chargestone cave. However, I stopped by the Pokemon center before leaving to contact a friend of mine and get a little help evolving my Electabuzz, Boogaloo, in anticipation of battling Skyla. With my newly evolved Electivire, we set forth into Chargestone Cave, where we made quick work of the Team Plasma members inside and arrived on the other side. Setting foot for the first time in Mistralton City. We decided to rest here for the night.
    Last edited by 11037; 18th June 2013 at 8:01 PM.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30nc01x.png[/IMG]

PASBL
    | Clock shop on Hiatus | Tumblr
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/swtmiw.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Ding Ding Sparkle Sparkle:

Page 394 of 412 FirstFirst ... 294344384390391392393394395396397398404 ... LastLast