Page 397 of 412 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,925 of 10282

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

I returned to Undella Town after exploring the majority of Undella Bay. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, then I went back to The Riches' villa and I battled two trainers there. I headed outside afterwards and after picking some items in the sand, I went south to Route 14. I battled a few trainers in the area and I also stepped into the tall grass and caught a wild Tropius and Altaria. I eventually arrived at the gatehouse that led into White Forest. The place was pretty much deserted aside from the Pokemon Center and a house, which I visited. I left after participating in some triple battles at the house, then I went west and I arrived at Route 15. There were many more trainers to battle there and I saved.

Clay's gym was nothing. Whimsicott and Palpitoad destroyed everything in their path. Once Clay was defeated I hurried through Route 6 and into Chargestone Cave where I had to deal with Team Plasma once again. It took a while but I managed to defeat them all, and N to boot. I arrived in Mistralton City and headed north to the Celestial Tower to catch up with Skyla. Inside the massive tower I captured my fifth team member, an Elgyem. I slapped the Lucky Egg on it and continued through the tower until I rang a bell. I headed back to Mistralton and straight to the gym. Turns out most of my team isn't very good against Flying types apart from my newly evolved Crustle (I also had Emboar and Seismatoad at this point). Eventually I launched my way to Skyla and began our battle. Crustle took out Swoobat with a single Rock Slide. I sent in Whimsicott against Swanna and paralyzed it with Stun Spore before getting knocked out by Air Slash. Crustle was able to come in and win with Rock Slide. Elgyem surprisingly was able to knock out her Unfezant with 2 Psybeam's. I got the Jet Badge and took a break.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I restarted my White version and so far I only have Oshawott. I'm about to get that Pansear or whatever you get if you chose Oshawott. I plan to keep it on my team for a while, maybe until I can get a Litwick. After that I may go capture a Sewaddle or Petilil. I've never used either of those so I'm planning on using one of them this time around.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I caught a Pupitar and some other wild Pokemon in the tall grass at Route 15, then I finished battling the trainers in the area. I entered the Poke Transfer building while I was there and then I headed out after listening to the explanation from the scientist guy there. I entered the gatehouse that led to Marvelous Bridge and I caught a wild Swanna that appeared there. I kept going until the Shadow Triad showed up. They gave me the Lustrous Orb, the Adamant Orb, and the Griseous Orb and then they disappeared. I bought a Magikarp from a salesman on the bridge afterwards, then I arrived at Route 16. I headed back to Nimbasa City and I swapped Pokemon and then I trained at the Small Court and Big Stadium.

I headed towards Twist Mountain and after defeating Cheren I got Surf from Alder. I spent a little time exploring Unova again and surfing through various areas, such as Route 17/18. With that done I returned to Twist Mountain and decided not to change the settings to Winter and just endure the long winding path through the mountain. It wasn't all bad as Elgyem evolved into Beeheyem during the trip. Eventually I exited the mountain and arrived in Iccirus City. I wasted no time exploring and instead ran to the gym and took out every trainer, Brycen included, using Emboar's Hammer Arm and Flamethrower. Team Plasma was up to their old tricks again and were doing something inside the DragonSpiral Tower. I climbed the tower and discovered N had resurrected Zekrom. Oh s***!

Alder wanted to discover the location of the second dragon so we headed to the Relic Castle and surprise surprise...more Plasma grunts! We got to the bottom only to discover that Ghetsis had beaten us to the punch. Turns out we were all late though as Lenora had what we were looking for the whole time. She gave me the Light Stone and I set off for Opelucid City. After another battle with Bianca and another run in with Ghetsis I got to Route 9. Not only is their a mall here but more importantly my last team member is here as well. I ran around in the grass and captured a Pawniard! I took a break after the capture.

After training my Pokemon a bit at the Small Court and Big Stadium in Nimbasa, I headed south to Castelia City. I passed through Route 4 and I eventually reached my destination. Once at Castelia City, I headed to the local Game Freak building in order to battle against Morimoto. I challenged him and I defeated him with some difficulty. I headed out after that and I went on the Skyarrow Bridge all the way to Pinwheel Forest. I spent at least 30 minutes in the forest trying to find a wild Pansage and a wild Panpour in the shaky grass patches, but I only found Audino and a Pansear. I flew to Accumula Town after that disappointment and I went south to Route 1 and I Surfed until I arrived at the Route 17 area.

Finally completed the Pokedex all 649 on Black. 143 hours, the quickest Ive done it since RED ha

Credit goes to the very talented Skiyomi for this awesome Banner!!!!

I claimed Palpitoad.....yay???

After entering Opelucid City and listening to another Team Plasma speech I headed to the gym and proceeded to run across the various dragons. Pawniard was not proving it's worth honestly but I struggled with it throughout the gym. When it came time to face Drayden I decided to let Pawniard sit one out. Beeheyem was up against Fraxure and knocked it out with a single Psychic. Druddigon knocked out Beeheyem but Crustle came in and won with Rock Slide. Haxorus defeated Crustle and Emboar before finally fainting to Emboar's Hammer Arm. I got my final badge and met Professor Juniper outside who gave me a Master Ball. I hurried onto Route 10 and defeated all the trainers, including Cheren before making my way to Victory Road. After climbing through the mountain I arrived at the Pokemon League where I used up every Rare Candy on all my Pokemon, but mostly on Pawniard so it could evolve into Bisharp. I bought some items and then entered into the Pokemon League.

I continued Surfing on Route 17 and I eventually arrived at the island on Route 18. I wandered around a bit more until I located the Team Plasma Sage near the opposite side of the island. I spoke to him and Looker appeared after I got a TM from the Sage. Looker took the Sage away for questioning and I headed north to the other side of the island. I Surfed past the currents and I used the Super Rod that Looker had previously given to me to fish around the water. I caught a Kingdra in a dark spot as well as a Lumineon and other Pokemon. I then flew back to Castelia City and I battled at the Game Freak building again to level up my team. I then flew to Opelucid City and I went east to Route 11 and saved.

I decided to challenge Marshall first and started with Beeheyem against Throh. I set up Calm Mind and proceeded to sweep Throh, Sawk, and Conkuldurr. Mienshao knocked out Beeheyem with U-Turn so I went to Whimsicott and won with Hurricane.

Caitin was next. Crustle defeated Reuniclus with 2 X Scissor's before falling to Sigilyph's Air Slash. Beeheyem knocked out Sigilyph with a Thunderbolt and Bisharp defeated both Musharna and Gothitelle with Night Slash. Oddly enough Gothitelle set up Calm Mind for two turns instead of attempting to retaliate.

Grimsley was my third opponent. Emboar knocked out Scrafty with a single Hammer Arm before being swapped to Seismitoad who defeated Krookodile with Surf. Grimsley's Bisharp was beaten by Emboar and Crustle took out Liepard with X Scissor.

Shauntal started with Cofagrigus against my Bisharp. It used Will o Wisp but I was smart and had Bisharp hold a Rawst Berry and won with Night Slash. Seismatoad defeated both Chandelure and Golurk with Surf and Whimsicott won the battle against Jellicent with Giga Drain.

Just when I thought I'd be challenging Alder I discovered N had already defeated him. Suddenly a huge castle appeared and N headed inside. I chased him inside and climbed to the top only to come face to face inside his throne room. N called upon Zekrom and when all hope seemed lost the Light Stone unleashed it's power and Reshiram appeared. I captured it and decided to deposit Whimsicott (a poor decision in hindsight) and keep Reshiram in my party. With everything settled N and I began our epic battle.

I caught some wild Pokemon on Route 11 as I wandered around, and then I flew to Mistralton City. I swapped Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, then I headed south to Chargestone Cave in order to locate a Sage of Team Plasma within the cavern. I headed into the deepest part of the cave and I encountered Sage Bronius there. I spoke to him and Looker arrived as usual after I got a TM from the Sage. I headed out using an Escape Rope and I visited White Forest. The place was still barren, but I had business to attend to on Route 14 anyway so I left quickly. I used Waterfall to climb the waterfalls in the area and I encountered Sage Giallo there. I got a TM from him as well and then I headed to the Abundant Shrine.

Reshiram vs Zekrom. The epic battle to end all battles...that ended when Reshiram defeated Zekrom with 2 Dragonbreath's. N went to Carracosta so I sent in Beeheyem and hit it with Thunderbolt. It survived due to Sturdy but after N healed it I was able to beat it after 2 more Thunderbolt's. N sent out "Klinklang" so I sent out Emboar. It used Metal Sound which shocked me because he actually sent out Klinklang for once. Klinklang didn't faint from Emboar's Hammer Arm and proceeded to annihilate Emboar with Hyper Beam. Seismitoad's Surf finished it off while it recharged. Vanniluxe came out so Bisharp got its chance to shine by knocking it out with a couple Metal Claws. Seismitoad defeated Archeops with two Surf's and Crustle knocked out Zoroark with X Scissor. N was defeated. I guess this makes me the Pokemon League Champion now! Game over, right?

Nope. In the plot twist of the century Ghetsis revealed himself to be the evil mastermind who could only be stopped by being defeated in a Pokemon Battle. Reshiram came out against Cofagrigus. I went with Dragonbreath in hopes of paralyzing it but that didn't happen but I was able to finish it off with Fusion Flare. Emboar came out against Bouffalant and almost knocked it out with Hammer Arm but Bouffalant used Head Charge which knocked both Emboar and itself out. He sent out his Seismitoad next (where's Whimsicott?) and I sent in Beeheyem. Psychic wasn't doing as much as I would have liked and before I knew it a critical hit Muddy Water had taken out Beeheyem. Since Crustle and Bisharp are weak to water/ground and I needed Reshiram for later I went to my own Seismitoad and used Surf while it used Muddy Water. My Seismitoad won and Ghetsis retaliated with Hydreigon. I sent out Crustle and hoped the Quick Claw would activate but it didn't and Surf knocked it out. Reshiram was next but Hydreigon outsped it and beat it with Dragon Pulse. Bisharp came out and I used that time to heal Seismitoad before Focus Blast defeated Bisharp. Seismitoad came out and I used a X Attack and spammed Drain Punch and Hyper Potions while Ghetsis spammed Dragon Pulse. Through sheer perseverance Seismitoad won. He sent out Bisharp which fell to Bulldoze and then he was left with Eelektross. Three Surf's and the eel fainted. Alder and Cheren led Ghetsis away and N spoke with me before flying away on Zekrom. I watched the credits roll and I am currently preparing myself for X and Y now that every region has been bested.

Since my last post, I have continued battling in the Subway. On Black, I got past Ingo in the 49th battle without any problems and continued after that. Still going quite strong on both games so I'll continue and see how far I can go. I think I have all the BP I need in both games now but I will continue anyway until I lose. I'll probably also not update more than once a week unless I lose in both games.

I arrived at the Abundant Shrine and I caught some wild Pokemon in the tall grass including a Vulpix and a Noctowl. I headed deeper into the Abundant Shrine and I encountered tons of trainers in the area. I caught a Ninetales in a rustling grass patch, and then I arrived at the shrine. Some kids were hanging around there and they left once I approached. I collected some items and then I flew to Castelia City. After swapping Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, I took a ride on the Royal Unova and I battled six trainers on board. Once the ship had docked in Castelia City, I flew to Opelucid City and I went west to Route 9. I entered Challenger's Cave and I caught a Lickitung inside the first part of the cave and saved.

I'm posting here again, which means I have lost, maybe I jinxed it in my last post. Anyway, on Black, I lost in battle #88 as my opponent got 2 Critical Hits in a row, would probably have won if that hadn't happened. Battle video 37-40961-22833 if anyone wants the battle in full detail. On White, I also lost, full details about the battle and my streak here. For the BP I have won, I bought all the TMs I didn't have yet (which wasn't many, one on Black and two on White). I am done with Black now as I have done everything I had planned to do there, but I will probably still play it more in the future although I'm not sure what I will do then. On White, I am not done quite yet. I traded over my Subway team from Black to White as I have an unfinished streak there, will see how far I can go. I also traded over my Subway team on White to Black 2 as I will use it there as well.

I kept exploring Challenger's Cave and I caught a Graveler and a Riolu inside. I also encountered some trainers as I moved around the cavern and I battled those. I picked up some items but mostly I just battled wild Pokemon as I tried to explore the entire cave. I headed out of Challenger's Cave after catching a Sableye and a Mawile, and I healed my Pokemon at the Opelucid City Pokemon Center. I flew to Icirrus City after that and I visited Dragonspiral Tower. I fished along the water there and I caught a Dratini and a Dragonair. I flew to Nimbasa City after that and I attached an Exp. Share to the Dragonair and I battled trainers at the Big Stadium and Small Court. I leveled up Dragonair and it evolved. I then saved.

Continued in the Subway, finally got started on it this week, have been so distracted by other things (6th gen is so much fun!). I continued my Super Singles streak in White and won a couple of rounds, but unfortunately, I lost quite quickly. It was expected since my team isn't the best, but I am a bit disappointed since I could probably have won if I had just played differently. Forgot to save the Battle Video as well. Either way, my journey in the Subway in these games is over, and I am pretty much done with both Black and White in total as well since I have done everything I had planned to do in them. I can now put them to rest, but they gave me some of the most fun I have ever had and they will forever be special to me since they are the games that got me back into Pokemon once and for all. That said, I will probably play them more in the future by connecting them to Black/White 2 and X&Y. And on 5th gen, my Subway adventures will continue in Black 2 and White 2, will trade over the team I used in White to White 2 and use it there as well.

I flew to Striaton City and I visited Route 3 to the north of town in order to leave some Pokemon at the Day Care Center, then I headed back to Striaton City and I wandered over to the Dreamyard. I could finally access the eastern part of the area and I went down some stairs and encountered several Scientists and Psychics down there. I moved around until I found another staircase to climb and I found some tall grass on the southern part of the Dreamyard which I explored. I encountered and caught a Raticate, Venomoth, Ledian and Kricketune in the tall grass, then I pushed a boulder out of the way with Strength which connected the Dreamyard together. I returned to Striaton City and saved at the PC.

Won against the fourth gym leader Elesa very easy compared to the previous three. My Krokorok was able to beat both of her Emolga and my Palpitoad could handle her Zebstrika without problems too. Went out to route 5 after getting my badge, met Cheren again, and won my battle against him, had another battle together with him against two kids in front of Alder. Also captured Liepard and Gothita.

I swapped Pokemon at the local PC, then I flew to Nimbasa City in order to do more training at the Small Court and Big Stadium. I trained against all the trainers inside and then I used the C-Gear and I went to the Entralink. I walked into Entree Forest and caught some Pokemon that I had transferred over from the Dream World months ago but didn't have time to claim. I also obtained some items that I had transferred from the little boy outside. I returned to Nimbasa City and I headed over to Driftveil City next. I visited the Cold Storage area to the south of the city and I searched the tall grass for a while Cinccino. I found and caught one, then I found a wild Stoutland in the rustling grass as well and caught it.

Last night I picked up my copy of White for the first time since playing X and... wow, what a shock to the system. From the screen resolution and graphics through to the audio, Pokemon has definitely taken a giant leap forward in every respect on the 3DS. I do feel as though I can appreciate the 5th Generation more than before now though, simply because its games feel like unique entries in the series and no longer need to be judged for being the most recent games. In some respects they seemed to only take small steps forward from DPPt which disappointed me previously, but fundamentally they also made changes such as managing items that make even X and Y a much better experience.

All of that aside, I did manage to make some progress on White by catching a Sigilyph and Alomomola for my Pokedex. My Unova Pokedex is looking quite good at this stage because I have caught pretty much every base stage Pokemon in it apart from those that are only obtainable in Black. I also have access to every event legendary between my White and White 2 files, so it shouldn't take me too long to complete the dex.

I left the Cold Storage area after catching wild Pokemon, and I flew to Undella Town. I visited Undella Bay to the east and I Surfed around the water there. I eventually used Dive and I explored the Abyssal Ruins some more. I had a map of the place that I found online and used it as a reference to move around the ruins to find all the treasures. I exited the Abyssal Ruins after reaching the end, and I flew to the Pokemon League next. I purchased some items at the Pokemon Center there and swapped Pokemon. I wanted to challenge the Elite Four again and since my Pokemon's level were high enough, I thought I could beat them easily. I wandered into the courtyard and chose to enter Grimsley's room first. I saved.

Restarting a Legendary playthrough I wanted to do last year, but I never got to doing it
    Gonna use my level 15 Victini, Genesect and Keldeo, it's gonna be fun
    My friend code is 1306 - 6413 - 9285.

My friend safari is Electric: Emolga, Helioptile, Zebstrika

Blaziken rules the world!

I challenged Grimsley at the Pokemon League and I used Lilligant against his Sharpedo and I defeated it with Giga Drain which was super effective. I then switched out to Darmanitan when Grimsley used his Scrafty and I beat it with Superpower. I used Darmanitan against his Liepard and Bisharp as well and beat both with Fire Punch, then I used Lilligant against his Krookodile and beat it with Petal Dance. I used my newly-trained Excadrill against Grimsley's Drapion afterwards and I defeated it with Earthquake. I then went over to Shauntal's room next. I battled her and I beat her Cofagrigus with Zoroark, then her Golurk and Chandelure with Samurott, and her Drifblim, Froslass and Jellicent with Darmanitan and Zebstrika.

I am level grinding in Nimbasa. Not very fun at all
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

Page 397 of 412 FirstFirst ... 297347387393394395396397398399400401407 ... LastLast