Page 2 of 412 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Hate gender rates.

I spent half an hour SRing for a female Tsutarja and now I am soft resetting for my female Hiyappu. -_-

Otherwise, very excited my game came today. I have been enjoying it immensely, although my team currently consists of just Yorterrie and Tsutarja.
    Nintendo Network ID: benjikemp

My game just arrived, and got a female Pokabu. Headed to the lab and the next town. I have to say that the normal non-3D graphics despite also being on the DS, are definitely much superior to the IV gen. There's the bright mid-noon sun shining at the top left screen when I first exit my house, to the sparkles of the sun reflection on the waters south of town.
    Last edited by zogu; 20th September 2010 at 7:02 AM.
    3DS FC: 0275-7807-8780 (Kai)

what the hell, i encountered tabunne TWICE in A ROW outside aloe's gym. killed the second one cause there was no point in catching another one. not sure if tabunne's rare though, if not, that'd be a real embarrassment.

Just finished getting the skull back from Team Plasma. On my way back to the 2nd gym city to see whats going on. Then Im going towards Hiun City.

Team so far:
    Futachimaru 18
    Haderia 18
    Boappu (Fuse) 18
    Dokkora (Champ) 16
    Dageki (Bloo) 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheimi-Shaymin View Post
    My pants are wet. This is pee of happiness!!

My game just arrived in the mail today!~

I picked Tsutarja (he's so sexy. <3) as my starter. Surprisingly I understand most of the Japanese which is totally awesome! All thanks to my sensei. :3

Anyway, I just watched Team Plasma leave after Geechiru gave his first speech. I kicked N's butt afterward with much ease. So far so good! I love the game to pieces already. Knowing what they're saying really makes it a new experience for me since this is the first time I could understand this much of the language. 4 years ago with Pearl I couldn't read hardly anything, such an amazing difference. ^^

My team is currently this but it most likely will change completely:

Tsutarja Lv. 8
    Yooterii Lv. 6
    Minezumi Lv. 4

Platinum FC: 1805-4882-7687
    Diamond FC: 4296-5236-9673 x Pearl FC: 0431-0531-3949
    x Claims x Trading Info x

Pokemon White

7th gym beat, 4 Pokemon caught.

45-Season Pokemon
    41-Hatepoo
    44-MijumaruFinalEvo
    41-Denchura <3

Not sure if I'll bother catching 2 more pokemom.

"That’s it! I hate to admit it, but you are a Pokémon master!"

I beat the seventh Gym, caught 41 Pokés so far and the only Pokémon I've trained is Jaroda, who is now at Lv54.

Let's hope the next Gym is not too far off (although, knowing Pokémon, it probably will be D:).
    natie respect Takahashi Meijin. He is Champion. He can push a button continuously no less than 16 times in 1 second. It's sooooooooooooo great!!

Last time in black i beat the 4th gym leader but then i decided to raise pokemon for a while
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Just finished the third gym and now training my Zuguruu. Hiun City is the best city ever, it's just amazing. It's kind of hard to explore with all those strange angles, but after a while you get used to them.

Team so far: Janobii (Lvl. 27) - Hiyapii (Lvl. 27) - Kokoromi<3 (Lvl. 26) - Zuruguu (Lvl. 19)

I love Kokoromi desing <3.

The first part of the game, for those of you that don't have the game is pretty fun, but it has a major problem, until the route before the forest and except for one little cave you'll ONLY find Choroneko, Yooteri, Minezumi and Mamepato in the wild and the regular trainers also are going to have only these pokemon in their teams, which make the game a little boring until you reach the desert.

Playing: HearthGold - SoulSilver - Emerald

Just challenged Dento in Sanyou City. I was disappointed that the other two guys couldn't be challenged though. I defeated Dento easily thanks to Baoppu's help and my Futachimaru's speed. I got the C-Gear from Makomo and went west to the next town. On Route 3 I encountered Cheren and had a quick battle with him. I barely won thanks to my Baoppu using a Fire attack on Cheren's Tsutarja. Had a run in with Team Plasma and went to look for them in a cave. I was challenged by them but beat them quickly and solved that crisis. Caught a Koromori in the same cave and left it at the Day Care Center on Route 3. Left south towards Shippou City. Saved.

I came home to find that my game was delivered, so I started playing a little bit ago. I got Tsutarja as my starter, did the stuff with Araragi at the Lab, saw how to catch a Pok&#233;mon... and whatever other boring stuff I had to do. Now I'm starting the actual game and will be soon getting into the good stuff >3

@3:43EST: Battled N :3 Now I'm off to train and catch any Pok&#233;mon I can find that I do not own ^^
    Last edited by Walcott; 20th September 2010 at 9:43 PM.

Defeated Plasma grunts at that Dragon Tower in Sekka City.

Now i'm just flying around..exploring...

And I just found a wild Yannapu o_o I thought you were able to get only 1, and I got a Baoppu since I picked Mijumaru.
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/2cdzr4z.jpg[/IMG]

My game arrived! Picked Tsutarja as my starter. I like its evolutions the best. Set up my wifi and got the Liberty Ticket =). So far have captured a Yooteri and a Minezumi. Got to Karakusa town and visited the center, bought some pokeballs. Beat N (barely), and now it's time for a break. I'm loving the game so far. The animations are cute, and I like the new battle music. The new battle menu is really cool. Wish I could just play all night, but...things to do =(.

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
    Isn't Princess Noelle adorable? She's hungry from some Rare Candy!
    Awesome Trainer Card by Celestial Aura. Thanks!

~Recent happenings~

Got Zuguruu to level 26, went to Hiun to heal and stock on potions and went to the desert. There, Cheren awaits:

Cheren v/s Loghan

Mamepato | Zuguruu
    Normal/Flying Lvl. 20 | Dark/Fighting Lvl. 26
    Fainted OHKO

Chaobuu | Hiyakkii
    Fire/Fighting Lvl.22 | Water Lvl. 27
    Fainted OHKO

Yanappu | Zuguruu
    Grass Lvl.20 | Dark Fighting Lvl.26
    Fainted 2HKO

Lepardasu | Zuguruu
    Dark Lvl.20 | Dark/Fighting Lvl.26
    Fainted OHKO

Pretty easy battle, Zuguruu is the best <3.

Credit to Veekun for the sprites

Got my copy in, only to find they shipped me Black instead of White, which I ordered. Oh well. Started playing. Noticed right away that like HGSS the stat that gets raised due to your nature is red and the stat that gets lowered is blue. Pretty handy if you ask me. =)

I'll post something more in depth tomorrow. I want to play more.
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team

I note the gym leaders are a lot tougher, which is welcome. I am having difficulty beating Kamitsure.

I hate Emonga. Especially when my Megroc uses Swagger and the damn thing doesn't hit itself in confusion even once.

Just got the game, chose Mijumaru and kicked Belle and Cheren's butt's!

Anyone know where the name rater is exactly? I heard its in Hiun but where exactly. Thanks in advance.

Got the game(White) after much wait. As it became my favorite Gen V starter, I went with Mijumaru. However, I lost the first battle with Belle. Luckily, I had saved before getting it in case I wanted to get a female one, so I reset because losing the first battle is not a good way to start. Beat both of them this time. Got the Pokédex and the Town Map, and had Araragi show me how to catch a Pokémon. Despite this being a new game, I didn't even attempt to catch any of the wild Pokémon and simply made my way to Sanyou City. Then, I went to the abandoned lot and got Baoppu(A.K.A Stupid fire monkey, who I thought I was going to use but decided not to. I trained Mijumaru to Lv.15 and beat Dento(Actually, it was the stupid fire monkey that defeated Yanappu(Stupid Broccoli monkey)). Then, I saved the Munna from Team Plasma, and saw some shaking grass. Out popped a Tabunne, so I caught it simply for the sake of it. I then lost to Cheren on Route 3, so I trained Mijumaru to Lv.17 and got Futachimaru. Beat Cheren easily with Shell Blade and Focus Energy. From there, I made it to Shippou City and trained on Route 4. Futachimaru got was Lv.21 by this time, so I went to the gym/museum. It was a very challenging puzzle simply because I had no idea what I was doing. But I got through it, and Aloe is by far the toughest gym leader this early in any game. I don't get what attack her Miruhoggu used to defeat me twice, but I finally beat it. Then I did the sequence where I got the fossil head back(I swear that the fossil is a Dragonite, which is plausible only because of the Armaldo fossil in the museum). Then I made it across the huge and camera panning Sky Arrow Bridge. Then I explored Hiun City, and saved. Then I downloaded the Liberty Ticket, and did that event. Victini is a tough little bugger. I wasn't paying attention and tossed a random ball at it, and it was a Heal Ball. I figured that since I had three, it wouldn't hurt to continue. One Heal Ball later, and Victini was mine.

Current Team:
    Futachimaru-Lv.26-♂-Tackle/Shell Blade/Water Gun/Focus Energy
    Victini-Lv.15-Confusion/Incinerate/Quick Attack/Endure

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

Ha, beat Kamitsure. Had to teach Rock Tomb to my Megroc to do it, though. Stupid Emonga using Aerial Ace on my Janovy.

I keep forgetting I have a bike to use...

Started heading towards Shippou City and ran into a cool patch of grass where you can battle two Pokemon at once! Battled there for a while then left west and battled some trainers and entered Shippou City by nightfall. Automatically went to heal at the Pokemon Center and explored the city a bit, looking mostly for items. Went to the museum/Aloe's Gym but I ran into N. We battled then after that was done, I entered the building and went through the back to the actual Gym. It was a mess with shelves upon shelves of books and trainers that I had to battle to get clues from those books. Finally solved the Gym puzzle despite not knowing Japanese and made my way to Aloe. Her dog Pokemon was handled easily by my Shimama and Baoppu but Miruhoggu was a close call even with Futachimaru's Shell Blade. Beat Aloe, got the badge, then went to the museum as Team Plasma was stealing a fossil. I then left to find them but saved before I went on that quest.

While heading towards Raimon City, took a little detour to the west and found a gigant desert with lots of trainers. Great place for training for the 4th gym. I must say that I love the design of the trainers, they all look so sexy, like the breakdancer or the male backpacker<3

Team so far:

-Janobii: Now that there are more trainers with rock and ground pokemon, he has become useful and now he is one of my best pokemon.

-Hiyakki: Great pokemon for the part of the game where I'm at. Just some problems with his movepool.

-Kokoromi: Meh. Just meh. Useful for coverage and for that awesome design <3.

-Zuruguu: My best pokemon so far. Great moves, great stats and just overall greatness. And cuteness <3.

Just got my game this morning had to work so I bring it with me. I played during my break and keep resetting till I got a female miju. Now at home and playing.
    Got my yooteri ( i hunt the one with pick up ability ) and minezumi.
    Now at the 2 town about to battle N.

Got my game this morning. So many Pokemon I like before the 2nd gym. This is... kind of shocking. The worst part? Too many I like this gen to use at once!

Levelling my team a bit to take Aloe down. Her Haderia hits HARD.
    Last edited by Necrobat; 21st September 2010 at 7:38 AM.

Fighting my way through the 4th gym.

Page 2 of 412 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast