Page 291 of 409 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,275 of 10208

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

I switched back to Black version, and I flew to Nimbasa City to battle at the sport stadiums. I visited the Small Court first, but the field was blocked, so I had to access the other stadium instead. I battled a Gentleman-class trainer inside, and he rewarded me with tons of cash, which was awesome. I left to the Ferris wheel afterwards, and I battled the trainer that was there. I then headed over to Opelucid City, and I visited the Battle House. I participated in two rotation battles, then I went to Route 10 to capture a wild Vullaby. I flew to Undella Town after that, and I battled The Riches again. I managed to defeat them all, so I won't be able to battle them again anymore, but at least I got tons of experience points and cash from them. I saved at the Pokemon Center after the battles.

Rather small update, but it introduces the newest team members: Whitlea gave chase towards Pinwheel Forest with Burgh. Brr... personally I think Arty is still a better name for him, or even Arthur- it steel keeps the art reference in. Burgh is... well it sort of has the word Bug in it...

Whitlea fought a pair of twins that didn't feel like going against Team Plasma and instead wanted to prevent people from doing so. However, the Pokemon they were using caught Whitlea's eye. It was a Bug/Grass type named Sewaddle. Our heroine suddenly went gaga over the thing and said she wanted it so bad. The Twins said they found them in the forest. Also they know about Earthquake not hitting Flying types when they don't have a Flying type or a Pokemon with Earthquake.

Whitlea then beat up a Grunt that called her a brat by impulse. She then ran into the grass a few times. After running into a few wild encounters, our heroine went face to face against a wild Sewaddle! Fyrus was out, so she switched to Bomb the Roggenrola to Headbutt and Tackle it to lower its HP. The opposing Sewaddle did a lot of damage with its Tackle, despite it being resisted. Our heroine then threw a Heal Ball for some reason. Wiggle...wiggle...kajiggle... Tch! The Sewaddle was caught! Like a beginning anime guy happy about catching their first Pokemon, Whitlea jumped and span and danced around like a ten year old. This is assuming she's a teen of course. And now, new to this Playthrough and hopefully the next couple of ones... Our heroine describes her new Pokemon in detail.

"Coxaleaf the Sewaddle was named while I was watching Cox Digital Cable TV in the Pokemon Center. She seems to be Naughty, but I can't make any assumptions yet. She also likes to thrash about and get mad easily. Just like me!"

Our heroine then received a Pokemon from the organizer of the adventure, a man in a large cloak. It was just a trade for a Patrat to get a super-powerful Sigilyph in a Luxury Ball! Whitlea requested its nickname as well.

"Majora the Sigilyph was named after... Wait, don't tell me you have never played a Zelda game before! You better have! It's the best game series EVER!!! Anyway he looks like a bad guy in the game that I beat like five times. He's serious but secretly has a mischievous mind. Surprisingly he gets a long with the others well in attitude."
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Hilijix View Post
    Rather small update, but it introduces the newest team members: Whitlea gave chase towards Pinwheel Forest with Burgh. Brr... personally I think Arty is still a better name for him, or even Arthur- it steel keeps the art reference in. Burgh is... well it sort of has the word Bug in it...

Whitlea fought a pair of twins that didn't feel like going against Team Plasma and instead wanted to prevent people from doing so. However, the Pokemon they were using caught Whitlea's eye. It was a Bug/Grass type named Sewaddle. Our heroine suddenly went gaga over the thing and said she wanted it so bad. The Twins said they found them in the forest. Also they know about Earthquake not hitting Flying types when they don't have a Flying type or a Pokemon with Earthquake.

Whitlea then beat up a Grunt that called her a brat by impulse. She then ran into the grass a few times. After running into a few wild encounters, our heroine went face to face against a wild Sewaddle! Fyrus was out, so she switched to Bomb the Roggenrola to Headbutt and Tackle it to lower its HP. The opposing Sewaddle did a lot of damage with its Tackle, despite it being resisted. Our heroine then threw a Heal Ball for some reason. Wiggle...wiggle...kajiggle... Tch! The Sewaddle was caught! Like a beginning anime guy happy about catching their first Pokemon, Whitlea jumped and span and danced around like a ten year old. This is assuming she's a teen of course. And now, new to this Playthrough and hopefully the next couple of ones... Our heroine describes her new Pokemon in detail.

"Coxaleaf the Sewaddle was named while I was watching Cox Digital Cable TV in the Pokemon Center. She seems to be Naughty, but I can't make any assumptions yet. She also likes to thrash about and get mad easily. Just like me!"

Our heroine then received a Pokemon from the organizer of the adventure, a man in a large cloak. It was just a trade for a Patrat to get a super-powerful Sigilyph in a Luxury Ball! Whitlea requested its nickname as well.

"Majora the Sigilyph was named after... Wait, don't tell me you have never played a Zelda game before! You better have! It's the best game series EVER!!! Anyway he looks like a bad guy in the game that I beat like five times. He's serious but secretly has a mischievous mind. Surprisingly he gets a long with the others well in attitude."
    The way you present your adventure is quite entertaining. hahaha. I like!

Anyways, still getting some headway on EV training my new team. Haven't finished with Nacho yet though...

Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14

Guess who claimed Luxray?!

I Ev trained my Cobalion and Dugtrio and afterwards I battle some trainers.
    Then I went to the battle subway and battled a trainer and then saved...

Join PI Forums please! :0
    3DS FC: 4725-8278-5467 - Link

Found my charger, and so gameplay can resume, yay.

Still missing nine Pokemon from my Pokedex, which include Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys and Manaphy, but considering my university hovel lacks proper internet connection I am sadly unable to obtain these just yet...*sniffle*...

Other than that I've been trying, trying, and trying again and again to complete the Battle Subway but failing. I am getting further than I was but still have not reached the subway master. I just lost to a Drapion due to my own stupidity so I'm a tad miffed.

One thing I did do was get the Psych Up TM to give to my Battle Team Metagross. For too long I have been undone by Curse-ing Pokemon, Umbreon especially is the bane of my existance, so to bust out a Psych Up on it was a pretty original idea, for me anyway. It has been tested and works wonders.

I shall take the time out of my schedule to EV train my adorable shiny Tepig =) I'm replacing my Haxorus with it. Just 'coz.

I connected with White version, and I was able to expand my Black City after talking to some of the characters in White Forest. Once I returned to Black City, I battled the new trainers. I shopped for items afterwards, then I healed at the local Pokemon Center. I made my way west towards Route 15 after that, and I crossed Marvelous Bridge. I entered Lostlorn Forest, and I had Simipour use Waterfall in order to obtain an item that was on a ledge. After that, I entered Nimbasa City again, and I participated in a Pokemon Musical. I won with Oshawott, then I tried entering with different Pokemon. I collected some props after the performances, then I headed to the Battle Subway to participate in some battles with Serperior, Swampert and Metagross. I saved after I finished battling seven trainers in a row.

I entered the cave, to find Cheren and Clay speaking. They were talking about some Plasma Grunts being seen on the mountain. I decided to carry on, whilst being careful. I battled a few trainers and gained quite a lot of Exp. This lead to Krokorok evolving into a powerful Krookodile.

There wasn't much to explore on the mountain due to it being Spring. I headed for the exit, and found Cheren facing off with a plasma grunt. Another appeared and said something about DragonSpiral Tower. They both quickly left after that. I spoke to Cheren to see if he was okay, and he said he was going to train a little more.

As I left the cave, Cedric Juniper stopped me and told me a bit about the past of DragonSpiral Tower. I quickly ran into the PokeCenter as it was raining. I had arrived in Iccirus City. I healed up my team and saved.

Next time I will train on Route 8/ Moor Of Iccirus and take on the 7th gym.
    My Shiny Pokemon!

Imported in Ice Punch Poliwhirl, trained it a bit and then evolved it in to Poliwrath. taught it Break Break and Bulk Up.
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

I resumed Pokemon White version, and even though I had completed the main storyline, I thought that I might as well wander around Unova some more. I met Looker at my house, and he gave me the "Search for the Team Plasma Sages" assignment. I also got a Super Rod so that I could fish for Pokemon, then Looker left my house. I met Cheren and Bianca outside, and Cedric Juniper came by to upgrade our Pokedexes into National Dexes. I flew to Castelia City afterwards, and I got a berry from the berry clown at Studio Castelia. I then headed towards Route 4, and I went to the Desert Resert to find the first Sage of Team Plasma. I entered the Relic Castle, and I made my way down into the bottom floors using the quicksand holes. I eventually reached the bottom room, and I entered a series of tunnels. I saved inside them.

I explored Iccirus City, and picked up TM31 Brick Break. I went onto Route 8 and Moor Of Iccirus, and beat all of the trainers there. There wasn't much else to do so I headed into the gym.

I slid around the gym whilst fighting countless Cubchoo and Vanillish. Eventually I got to Brycen, and we began to battle.

Krookodile took out his Vanillish and Cryogonal with it's Brick Break attack, and Emboar destroyed Beartic with a single Hammer Arm attack. As easy as that, I had my 7th gym badge. I left and was confronted by the Shadow Triad. Go to the Dragonspiral Tower etc. I healed up and headed north.

I began climbing the tower whilst fighting plasma grunts again and again. I eventually reached the top, and witnessed N waking Reshiram. He flew off after telling me to find Zekrom. I left for the Resort Desert.

I fell down countless quicksand pits, sending me to the bottom of this sandy maze. After confronting Ghetsis, we left to go to Nacrene City to pick up the Dark Stone.

Everyone was gathered as Lenora gave me the Dark Stone. I gladly accepted it. After all of that, I flew back to Iccirus, healed and saved.

Next time I will proceed towards Opelucid City.
    My Shiny Pokemon!

As Whitlea was training her Pokemon, Coxaleaf evolved into a Swadloon!

"After Coxaleaf evolved, she seemed to be a lot more self-centered. She still speaks, though. In fact, her voice is a lot more monotone. It creeps me out a bit. Fyrus seems to get along easier with her now, probably both being evolved. Majora still doesn't care much."

Hooray for its more monotone voice!So the team of four continued deeper into the forest, when suddenly Rangers started jumping from the forests! Now instead of hindering those trying to help, why not help fight Team Plasma? Or have the not noticed? Also it's nice to note their theme music is the most overused song in the game. Can get annoying.

At the end of the forest Whitlea beat up all the Plasma Grunts and they just gave her a Dragonite Skull. Suddenly some old dude of a Six Sage, who Whitlea promptly calls Saria, despite him being a boy, comes in and rambles, then leaves. Of course the Gym Leaders come too late to do anything, but Lenorma gives our heroine a Moon Stone for our troubles. The adventure continues as Whitlea goes forward, out of the forest and seeing a lovely view. A hiker randomly gives her a Quick Claw as well, and then she jogs across a giant bridge! The Sky Arrow Bridge is pretty breathtaking, and one poor guy wants to find the middle of it. After an moment of Whitlea staring at a girl's legs for a long time, she enters Castelia City.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

i am mming for dw pokemon, so far no shine for lickitung, but i am only up to about 15 eggs. i havent had any dw from that
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Houndour
    EGGS: 486
    Im back everyone

Shop will be open soon for 5th gen

Hatched the remaining Zorua eggs, still no Shiny. I must be getting close to 6000 hatched now.

Shaymin is Level 95, Manaphy is Level 92. Once they reach Level 100, I'm going to get another batch of Zorua eggs, though this time I'll fill every empty space in the PC with eggs instead of getting a smaller batch like last time. I'll train random Pokémon whenever I fill a few boxes to prevent boredom, since I have lots of EV'd Pokémon that need leveling.
        Spoiler:- Stuff:

- Arrived at the top of the Dragonspiral Tower and met N there.
    - Went to the Relic Castle trying to find the Black Stone
    - Got the Black Stone in Nacrene City from Lenora
    - Now I'm heading to Route 8 and the Moor of Icurus.
    Dex Completion Platinum: 490/493
    Looking for

Spoiler:- Offering:

After gathering enough courage, I went ahead and captured Zekrom. Checked its stats, but they were wrong, so I reset and captured it once more. This time, its stats were right, so I went into the battle with N and lost against him by spamming Revives until he had defeated me. As I blacked out, I arrived at the Pokemon League again, checked the nature of Zekrom, and it was right as well. Went back to N's Castle, and challenged him to another battle, this time with my actual team. I beat him, but he was tough, especially Reshiram which could defeat both my Samurott and Excadrill without any problems. After defeating him, Ghetsis also challenged me. I beat him, but found him tough as well, though his Hydreigon was less trouble than I had expected. With that, I had beaten the story of this game, and the credits rolled (the credits music in B/W is really awesome). After the credits were over, I was back in my house at Nuvema Town. Met Looker there, who gave me the Super Rod, and ordered me to search for the six remaining sages of Team Plasma. I exited the house and met Cheren, Bianca and Cedric Juniper. The Professor upgraded my Pokedex to National mode, so I can complete it for real. Used my trustworthy Archeops and flew to Nimbasa, going to battle the daily trainers in the Stadiums for some necessary training... unless they don't want to battle me, which I fear might be the case.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

training all the pokemons I got from trading to their final evoultions
    check out my tradeshop http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=559296
    Shop is close due to wifi problem

Trainer name Jay, fc- 1249 0730 3549

I fought a Team Plasma grunt as I wandered through the tunnels underneath the Relic Castle. I defeated him easily, which was strange since my Pokemon were in their mid 50s. Anyway, I continued through the tunnels, but I got lost several times and I had to back-track in order to find my way around. I eventually located the entrance to Volcarona's room, and I found the missing Sage of Team Plasma there. I talked to him, and after telling me his sob story, he handed me a TM. Looker arrived shortly after that, and he took the Sage of Team Plasma away. There were still five more Sages of Team Plasma to capture, but I decided to challenge Volcarona to a battle before looking for the others. Sadly, my Pokemon weren't powerful enough to defeat Volcarona, so I just left the Relic Castle. I saved in Nimbasa City.

Our Heroine immediately finds that Castelia City is HUGE! Actually that's an understatement. Here's just a run down of what Whitlea did:

Got a Water Stone from a Scientist geek
    Attempt to buy a Casteliacone but is not able too because it's not Tuesday
    Bringing three Dancers together to form a club and get an Amulet Coin
    Try to outrun an infinite amount of running people
    Enter the Battle Company, a company full of trainers to fight
    Answer surveys and became a statistics person
    Buy a ton of Lemonade
    A man yells at Whitlea oddly and gives her the TM for Flash! Ah! Savior of the universe!

In the end Whitlea tries to go to the gym, and Cheren, being a jerk, says he got the badge first but says it was hard to get. Completely by irony, Burgh comes out and says he won't fight us yet because some Plasma Goons are running amuck! We follow him and meet up with Bianca and some giant-haired Dora cosplayer named Iris as well. We scatter around to find Team Plasma after they arrive, and, well defeat them easily.

Inside, the troop finds what was going to be Team Plasma's Hideout... which is sad because storming hideout's is fun to Whitlea. They also learn about Dennis McGhetsis' intentions (probably), and the Seven Sages, who Whitlea immediately knows are Saria, Darunia, Ruto, Impa, Nabooru, and Zelda. Cue a moment where Burgh, Bianca, Iris, and even the sages and grunts facepalm. Anyway, everyone runs off, and Whitlea gets a Yache Berry and a Smoke Ball.

Battled all trainers in the Nimbasa Stadiums both today and yesterday. Had trouble defeating some of them, but it was at least good training. Also went to the Royal Unova for the first time on White today, was able to defeat all four trainers aboard it. All this training got my team members to level 60-61. I guess one or two more days of training is needed before I will be ready to explore the eastern half of Unova. Might go to the Dreamyard later today, as I want to catch Musharna and don't feel like waiting another week before doing that.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

Dear Diary ~ Today, I caught a cute, Modest Frillish. Her lovely pinkness just
    captivated me, and i am going to train her as a part of my team. I nicnamed her
    "Blutengel" as she's my little angel, and her Pokedex-Entry states that she's evil.
    But not mine.. Mine's just too Modest to do anything mean to anything.

Xoxo ~ Angela
    I tried to forget you
    I tried to love you
    But I hurt you all the time
    I cant't forget you
    I'm afraid to touch you
    And I always see you cry

Erkennst Du mich denn nicht?
    Bin ich dir unbekannt?

I have evolved several pokemon including a Ponyta, Bagon, Starly and some others.
    The Bagon which began at lv. 16 is now a lv. 73 Salamence.
    I also evolved another Bagon into Salamence for my sister.
    I'm currently trying to obtain a Gible and Aron to train.
    My team is now in the early 70s.
    I have been training using the sports domes and Audinos.
    I also got a Claw Fossil and revived it into an Adamant Anorith.

Current team is in sig. Might replace one with Salamence.
    Last edited by Giblie; 23rd September 2011 at 9:06 PM.
    POKEMON Y
    IGN Name: Tetsuya
    Pokedex: 602 Seen | 522 Caught

My Current Favorite Y Obtained Shinies

Yaoi | Kurogane | Syaoran | Nanase | Aomine | Dan

Latest Shiny: Floatzel

Spoiler:- Claim:

Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code & Safari:

I healed my Pokemon at the Nimbasa City Pokemon Center, then I left for the sport stadiums since I needed to level up my Pokemon if I wanted to enter eastern Unova. I had a really hard time against the trainers there, though. I had to heal my Pokemon regularly, and then I had to buy more healing items because I was starting to run out of those. I defeated all the trainers inside the Small Court, then I entered the other stadium. Battling there was just as hard as battling in the Small Court, but at least my Pokemon were growing as a result of the training. I left the stadium after I defeated the trainers inside, and I healed at the Pokemon Center. I then made my way west towards Driftveil City, and I met Cheren on Route 5. He talked a bit, then he went off to train on his own. I went through Driftveil Drawbridge, and I saved in Driftveil City.

I nearly beat the six round inside the Battle Subway for the first time. 41 wins isn't half bad.

I just trained vanilluxe to level 64? And ferrothorn to like level 70 also Got a nice battle with cynthia in her resort home in undella town.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    "Diancie is a good Pokemon because it can take a Water Pulse from Siebold's Clawitzer, so everyone stop whining about it." Some casual player on Miiverse 2014.

Third gym time! Whitlea gets her Fresh Water from Clyde and splashes it on her face. Then she notices the walls of honey. First off, she questions how the physics in it works, second, she runs straight into it. Going through it, and ending up being completely sticky. She can still throw her PokeBalls though. Speaking of which, the trainers are Clowns- no wait they are Harlequins! Oh no! Batman enemies! They appear to enjoy seeing trainers all sticky because they took pictures of the sticky heroine. I guess it's for their pleasure... Did I mention they appear if you step on a certain button? Anyhow, our heroine battles...

Creepy Gender-Confusing Clown Character
    BURGH

V.S.

That guy wants to grab me... Anyway his Whirlipede, which by the way has one of the best in-game cries in all of Pokemon, faces Majora. Despite knowing Pursuit, it is not fast enough to outspeed Majora's wrath. Next up was Dwebble. Fyrus used Ember against the rockin' Pokemon to burn it, and its Smack Down didn't do much. One more Ember took it down. And last up was Leavanny. Normally, Whitlea would've just let Fyrus finish the job again, however...

It's Coxaleaf's time to shine as it battles its final evolutionary stage. Unlike another trainer's fight using a Swadloon against Leavanny, she did very well against him. After failing due to Protect, one Bug Bite did a ton compared to a weak Struggle Bug. After failing due to Protect AGAIN, Coxaleaf KO'd her final evolution with another Bug Bite, winning Whitlea the badge! After the battle thought the heroine got a call from Bianca asking for a rival battle. After healing she met her in a nearby intersection...

V.S.

Whitlea didn't care that Bianca had more Pokemon than her, she just knew her Pokemon at least knew how to fight! A few Arm Thrusts from Fyrus took down Herdier. Against Munna, a nice Bug Bite from Coxaleaf did the trick. A Razor Leaf destroyed Bianca's Panpour, and Fyrus burned the Servine. After the fight, both trainers left their seperate ways, with Whitlea actually about to catch another Pokemon, until...

TEAM LEVELS:
    Fyrus Lv. 27
    Coxaleaf, Majora Lv. 26

Page 291 of 409 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391 ... LastLast