Page 336 of 412 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386 ... LastLast
Results 8,376 to 8,400 of 10278

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

I finished the relic castle, beat the trainers on route 8 and the moor of Iccirus, I beat Bianca, and beat the trainers on route 9.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I caught a bold ditto. I hatched several eevee eggs. I ev trained a vaporeon.
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    540 encounters on route 210
    6324 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

I hatched a ton of eggs trying to get dw females.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

Just popped into GTS to look for a foreign ditto. Found most people want ridiculous trades for them... Reshiram Level 9 and Under :/ and then my DSi froze... re-starting it now. really want some shinies. Really want a Foreign Ditto
    Friend code 3DS - 4398-9159-2758
    Friend Safari - Fairy - Togepi Floette and Swirlix.
    0361-8270-0767 -- Tommy B
    Friend Safari: Bug --- Ledyba, Beautifly, and Vivillion
    A Selection of my Shiny Pokemon:

I went to Route 3 and beat Cheren easily with my team. Some Team Plasma goons ran by us soon after the battle and we chased after them and defeated them which resulted in them giving up a Pokemon they stole. Once it was returned I headed south and beat the trainers that stood between me and Nacrene City. Once I arrived in the city I beat N near the gym and then spent some time training outside of Pinwheel Forest. I returned to the gym, solved the puzzle, and challenged Lenora. Munna was defeated by her Herdier but it had done enough damage so Basculin was able to beat it with Aqua Jet. Her Watchog beat Basculin so Pignite stepped in and beat it with an Arm Thrust. I got my badge and watched Team Plasma steal the Dragon Skull before taking a break.

Lv22
    Lv20
    Lv20
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I've been leveling up my near flawless pokemon that i hatched myself.they are really good but i can't build a team with them since they are either dragon types or fire types.
    i'll breed some more good pokemons after i'm done training these.
    Most recent shiny:

3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Wandering around in Twist Mountain wasting super repels and hoarding gems of every type in my desperate search for a Fire Stone. Arcanine, you will be mine. Other than that, hatched a Cyndaquil, Growlithe and Nidoran (now a Nidorino) for my planned Black Team. As it stands, I now have roughly three of the six I had in mind.

On White, traded some stuff to Black for said hatchings, and Transfered the last of my decent Pokemon from SoulSilver before starting over on that. Sadly, despite several attempts and a successful capture of Groudon, I had to start over sans Articuno and Latias.
    Last edited by JohnGazmon; 17th January 2012 at 6:59 PM.
    Pokemon Y
    Kalos Gym Badges: 8 | Elite Four Wins: 1 | Pokedex: 213 | Time: 20:19

Pokemon X
    Kalos Gym Badges: 8 | Elite Four Wins: 1 | Pokedex: 208 | Time: 14:51

3DS Friend Code - 3024 - 6764 - 1919
    Friend Safari: Bug - Ledyba, Volbeat, Pinsir

Still EV-training Pokemon. I was training my Gothitelle in speed on Route 3 when I ran into a Basculin that was holding a Deepseatooth. I was pretty surprised. However, I didn't catch it just because I already have a Deepseatooth and a Basculin. Still putting new teams together.
    I will be less active as time goes on; I have many things to do to get into college and will be focusing on that, so if you don't hear from me for a while, just be patient. I will respond, but it may take some time.

Black FC: 1764-6597-3816

Spoiler:- claims:

In White, I put up with fighting my way through Twist Mountain long enough to collect the majority of items located there and to evolve Golett who become so much better after evolving. Peeked around Icirrus' surrounding and promptly defeated Brycen using only Emboar and a super potion before the battle. Cleared Team Plasma out of Dragonspiral Tower using only Levanny and flew to Nimbasa to proceed to Relic Castle, where I stopped for the night. Hopefully today I'll worm in some time to get through it and catch some Pokemon.
    3DS Friend Code: 5155-2910-8321
    Pokemon Black: 0733-4082-6731

Traded some Pokés, and finished the trains of Swellow and Latios. Both sweepers, one Facade Guts Sweeper and a Choice Sweeper. I'm not trainig more 3 'mons I got in a trade, and also planning to EV train more 6 good 'mons.

Finally, finally, finally, after accumulating an immense pile of Gems, three thunderstones and a shiny stone (plus enough Drillburs to sink a ship) I found a fire stone. Happy days!
    Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Hatched a growlithe for dex entry. 27 left to finish pokedex! (without the 3 unreleased)
    White FC: 3954 6218 6857

Wants: UT Events I don't have.
    Offering: Lots of UT Events and some T shinies. Most legendaries and all battle subway itens.
    Pm with offers and for more details.

I recently EV Trained a near-flawless HP Fire Timid Latios I recieved in a trade, and it is now an Expert Belt sweeper, nicked the set for it from TheFlamingSpade.

Now, I'm getting a few things prepared before I begin to breed some 3-4 Perfect IV'd pokemon.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Just about to start again. Already chosen what I am going to call myself and what pokemon that I'm going to have

name: Klnklng, because I just removed the A's and the _1024 from my username XD

Pokemon: Ninetales, Tangrowth, Kingdra, Homchkrow, Yanmega and Bastiodon

I know it's kind of cheating not using pokemon from that region for a play through, but the Unova have some of the weakest pokemon around!

(some may not think so, but it is merely my opinion and not yours! and also some may not consider using pokemon from other regions cheating)

Credit goes to Shade2000 for this amazing banner!!

Friend Codes:

White: 3783 6019 7192
    3DS: 1719 4033 7064

(I give a normal type friend zone with Kecleon, Dunsparce and Chansey, pm me your friend code so that I can add you too!)

Today I battle Cynthia (oddly enough) for the first time since I have had White. She was a cakewalk, honestly, because my team is all 98-99. Mostly I did it for the experience of the Misdreavus I brought back from the Dream World. I evolved her into Mismagius, and named her Hecate.
    ***New Signature To Come***

I beat Drayden very easily with just Zafrina, my durant, and Bella, my samurot. I taught her blizzard so that made her useful. After that I beat Cheren.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

hatched more eggs and battled some trainers.
    Forever alone! This Lone Wolf keeps on fighting!
    "I don't want to be alone, I just want to be left alone!"

credit goes to internet for image

Did some audino grinding so that my team could challenge the elite four for the second time. Went to teach my pokemon some tm moves and realized that I was missing some tms, so I went to collect EQ, ice beam, energy ball and brick break. Chased thunderous around with my false swiper and got it down to 1 hp, will begin the chase again to catch it. Currently working on catching terrakion with a jolly syncer and trying to get one with good ivs in attack and speed, which will replace virizion in my team.
    Credit to Mew_ for the pokemon banner, Equal-to-Heaven for the braviary clock, ~.:Northern Lights:.~ for the pokemon badge, and the shiny card made by me

Friend code: 0533-5377-8837
    I have normal type (minccino, dunsparce and smeargle)

Spoiler:- My shiny card:
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vs1amu.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2vhzyoj.jpg[/IMG]

I have been training my Magikarp now and it's evolved into a Gyarados. It's about level 42 i think. Now i'm going to try and find a good solosis to catch and ev train it. And while i do that i'll think of a third pokemon to use.

I Trained some of my 'mon sthat I recieved in trades by battling with Chyntia, Morimoto and Cheren. I'm planning to use Rare Candies to level up 'em today. Yesterday I got the daily Heart Scale and the daily Item, too.

I trained a Kyurem to Level 100 and have found a place for it on my teams. My ground team I've been attempting to make for some time is almost complete. 5 out of 6 members are finished, and I'm searching for a capable Nidoking as the 6th member...
    I will be less active as time goes on; I have many things to do to get into college and will be focusing on that, so if you don't hear from me for a while, just be patient. I will respond, but it may take some time.

Black FC: 1764-6597-3816

Spoiler:- claims:

In Black, I've re-started my mission to hatch a shiny Porygon on Route 3. I'm also still on the hunt for a permanent sixth team member.
    Extended White 2 Team

White 2 Friend Code: 2624 0604 4045

I headed into the Pinwheel Forest and learned that Team Plasma must have been retarded and taken the long out of the way path so I had to chase them. Munna was not showing his strength because I felt like I had to keep healing it after every battle. Eventually I retrieved the Dragon Skull and Lenora gave me a Moon Stone which I shall be using later. I crossed the Skyarrow Bridge and arrived in Castelia City. I explored for a little while and did the Team Plasma plot stuff so I could challenge the gym when I was ready. Before I challenge the gym I figured I should get some training in at the Battle Company so I beat both floors of trainers and took a break.

Lv25
    Lv24
    Lv24
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I took a ride on the Royal Unova last night and I battled all the trainers inside. I got a Rare Candy when the ship re-docked in Castelia City and I collected a berry from the berry clown at Studio Castelia. I went north towards Nimbasa City after that and I captured a wild Hippopotas in the sand on my way there. I swapped Pokemon at the Nimbasa City Pokemon Center upon arrival and then I visited the Small Court. I battled the trainers inside and then I visited the Big Stadium next door to battle some more. I got tons of experience from those battle as well as some cash. I flew to the Pokemon League afterwards and I visited Victory Road since I wanted to battle against Cheren there. I defeated him easily and then I decided to challenge the Elite Four since their rosters had been upgraded. I decided to battle against Grimsley first.

Started leveling my Impish Growlithe on Black, came to the decision to evolve him with my remaining fire stone at level 38, so he learned Extremespeed but lost out on learning Crunch. Still wrestling with the choice of evolving Pikachu or not - i've got plenty of thunderstones and she's been struggling to level up against the sport domes teams due to her low health rating. Same goes for Nidoking and Blastoise, who've been being defeated consistently by things like Giga Impact and Take Down. However, Dragonite continues to be the best part of my team, hitting level 75. I decided not to teach him Hyper Beam, since his attack stat is much much higher than his Sp. Atk and Flamethrower currently rounds out his moveset of Fly, Outrage and Dragon Tail, and a further debilitating move such as Hyper Beam could compromise his usefulness.

On White, leveled my Typhlosion to around 50, teaching it a couple of special fire moves. I planned to have him taught Blast Burn but sadly, we aren't on friendly enough terms yet, so with both domes done I called it a day with him. My level 72 DW Nidoqueen rejoined the party for the first time in several weeks, and I also levelled a White Forest Gastly (courtesy of my Black game for having that appear) to a level 25~ Haunter.
    Last edited by JohnGazmon; 19th January 2012 at 8:43 PM.
    Pokemon Y

Pokemon X

Page 336 of 412 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386 ... LastLast