Page 381 of 412 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391 ... LastLast
Results 9,501 to 9,525 of 10282

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Just completed the Pokedex. I've been going at it since May 2011. Good to finally have it done.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

Currently training a bunch of "new recruits" right now. Consisting of: Octillery, Gardevoir and Eelektross. That latter is just because I didn't really get around to training it :P.

Have a list of other recruits I'll be working on later on. The order isn't really important, I'll just be selecting a bunch of them and going from there. I feel that a good chunk of them might be dealt with in White 2, as far as I know.

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

I got my keldeo today at the gamestop at the mall of america since I'm here visiting my grandma, otherwise still evolving pokemon. I only need to evolve my riolu and the ones that evolve by trading.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Finally got Azelf and Regigigas from the GTS Negotiations so two less legendaries to deal with. So, in total to complete my National Pokedex, the only legendaries I still need to get are in no order: Meloetta. Genesect, Arceus, Shaymin, Manaphy and Giratina. Just to have to find someone who is willing to do a trade back for those six and I can focus everything to compete the rest of the National Pokedex.
    Pokemon White FC: 2537-9783-8656 - Axel
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 1163-9089-5196 - Axel

I discovered there were some other pokemon I didn't evolve by leveling up yesterday so I evolved my pupitar, barboach, mantyke, remoraid, and the swarm pokemon I got doduo. Still need to evolve my riolu which didn't evolve before 8:00pm last night >.>

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

After capturing Reshiram then beating N and Ghetsis, I started breeding my planned White2 team. So far the only one I have finished is Riolu. Totodile is giving me trouble, because I need an adamant nature'd offspring with Ice punch (preferably male to possibly pass on Ice punch to other pokemon). I have a male with an adamant nature and an everstone, and another male with Ice punch, but not Adamant nature. My female also doesn't have an adamant nature, so all I can do is keep breeding her with my male with Ice punch until an offspring is adamant. Also, I'm trying to find a Rufflet to complete the team, but they're really avoiding me.
    Black 2 (Badge quest): Flare Lv.16, Aerial Lv.18, Lava Lv.10, Aura Lv.14, Beacon Lv.15, MEOWTH Lv.100 (I know I suck at nicknaming. That's why I never nickname anybody, but for this I will be with the exception of shinies. Also, MEOWTH is only for making money with Pickup.)

Badge count: 1
    Shiny count: 1

Current shiny hunt:0/641
    Shinies:X2 (M/F),,(F)

I got a trapinch, cacnea, nidoran male, and the promo porygon on the dream world and transfered the nidoran and porygon to my white version. I also evolved the porygon as well. So far I think I've seen 383 pokemon and caught 316.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Been busy leveling up and evolving the Pokemon I have not gotten around to in my Deposit Box and I have now need to see 49 more Pokemon and obtained 140 more to complete my National Pokedex.

Seen: 600
    Obtained: 509
    Pokemon White FC: 2537-9783-8656 - Axel
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 1163-9089-5196 - Axel

I'm going through the post game in my black version mow so that I can catch the black exclusives for my white version.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I just defeated Clay after quite the tough battle. He nearly destroyed my entire team. Luckily I had a revive. Largely uneventful though. Caught a few pokemon, and decided to end it off at Chargestone cave. Nothing to interesting so I won't post a team update or a pokedex update.
    75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

Haven't played very much in the past days, but I have done a few things. Beat the E4 twice in White for two reasons; to get more money and make it so that I have beaten it the same number of times in both Black and White. I have also finished planning my post-game teams, now I just need to breed the members. Have started a little but still got a long way to go before I am done with the breeding.

Just got my Keldeo. Timid natured, which is pretty much the best nature for a competitive Keldeo. That's pretty cool, because my Victini is also optimally natured. (Adamant)
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Currently Looking For:
    any meowth/persian

For me, found Wild Charge and taught it to Emboar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

Recently captured an Adamant Drilbur for my team and am currently training him on Audino.

Current Team:

Cairo (Male) - Lvl. 22
    Rusty (Male) - Lvl. 21

I started a Pokemon Black Playthrough on Wednesday.I wanted to use some Pokemon which I haven't used so I used RNG to generate six Pokemon with no overlapping types.The team I got was:Emboar,Musharna,Maractus,Carracosta,Garbodor and Durant.I have already planned the final movesets.I am currently in Castelia City.I chose a Tepig and named it 'Feary Pig'(When I get to Name Rater,I'll change it to 'Fiery Pig').Unfortunately,It has a Timid Nature(+Speed,-Attack).The first leader Cress was pretty difficult because of a self-imposed restriction that I wouldn't use any other Pokemon than those which I got from RNG and HM Slaves.I finally beat him because Tepig's Flame Charge on Lillipup raised its Speed so that it could outspeed Panpour.Panpour kept using Work Up while I used two Leer and then defeated it with two Tackle.I caught a Munna in Dreamyard and named it 'Dream'.Unfortunately,It has a Jolly Nature(+Speed,-Sp.Attack) which is bad for its species.Tepig evolved into Pignite on Route 3.Lenora wasn't too difficult thanks to Pignite's Arm Thrust but Munna struggled in the Gym due to her Pokemon's Dark moves.All the rival battles so far have been easy except for the one in Striaton Pokemon School as I only had my starter then.N was also pretty easy in both the battles so far.I have got a Moon Stone but I'll not evolve Munna till Lv.37 so that it gets Psychic.

Team:
    Feary Pig Lv.23 Male Timid (Flame Charge/Arm Thrust/Rollout/Tail Whip) Held Item:Charcoal
    Dream Lv.21 Female Jolly (Psybeam/Yawn/Moonlight/Defense Curl)
    Held Item:Chesto Berry
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I caught a shuppet in a swarm and caught a duskull in the dream world. It's so dumb that yiou can only bring one pokemon back at a time because I got a wobuffet to >.> I also evolved both of those.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Totally mauled Lenora's Gym challenge with Cairo and Rusty. I'm now searching in Pinwheel Forest for a Prankster, Naive natured Cottonee.
    Boy, this'll probably be a while...

Current Team:

Cairo (Male) Lvl. 24

Rusty (Male) Lvl. 25

I just got a new Pokemon from an egg for my competitive team. It's. a cute dratini :3
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Settled on a Bold Cottonee with Prankster. Started to care less and less for getting a Naive one, hehe. Currently training it in Pinwheel Forest.

Current Team:

Cairo (Male) - Lvl. 24

Rusty (Male) - Lvl. 25

Poppyseed (Female) - Lvl. 18

I just won a battle with my pokes on a GTS battle! It was epic!!

Recently picked White back up again after a long time. Two of my housemates are steamrollering through Black, so I've been convinced to go back to assert my dominance!

I beat my friends very easily usually, but my housemate is likely to offer some stiff competition, so I've decided to switch up my team a bit, which is a bit sad because my team had been the same for over a year. However I felt like my Vanilluxe wasn't offering much new in the way of coverage, so I decided to replace it with an Eelektross. So far raising it has been quite good, it knows Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Flamethrower and Crunch (the latter of which I will probably change). However considering it is level 52, and my other five team mates are level 96, still got a ways to go!

I also tried the Battle Subway, again. And failed, again. Got to the latter twenties and got creamed by a Durant of all things. Definitely need to make a new subway team as opposed to just using the frontier team I imported from my Platinum.

I changed Pignite's Nickname to 'Fiery Pig'.I easily beat the third gym.Fiery Pig swept Burgh single-handedly.Bianca was also very easy.Dream defeated 3 of her Pokemon but fainted due to Leech Seed Damage.Fiery Pig defeated her last Pokemon Munna.I am now off to Route 4.

Team:

Fiery Pig Lv.26 Male Timid (Flame Charge/Arm Thrust/Rollout/Work Up) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Charcoal
    Dream Lv.26 Female Jolly (Psybeam/Synchronoise/Defense Curl/Yawn) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:Eviolite
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

September 1, 2012
    Day 31: Zigzagoon, Beautifly, Masquerain, Delcatty, Probopass, Nincada, Linoone, Wurmple, Silcoon, Cascoon, Dustox, Surskit

I Poke Transferred Zigzagoon, Beautifly, Masquerain, Delcatty, Probopass, and Nincada from SoulSilver. I then trained my Zigzagoon a bit until it evolve into Linoone.

I bred about six Wurmple from my Beautifly, in hope to get the rest of the evolutionary tree. I bred three of each line (Silcoon and Cascoon), and one evolved into Dustox. The last part of the day was breeding a Masquerain to obtain a Surskit.

I decided to raise the count so that it's at Perfect National Dex Mode (aka. all available Pokemon, or at least will be) since it won't be too long until I get my hands on them. Hopefully.

578 seen
    468/649, 181 remain

I'll do some more training and breeding next time, not sure with who yet, however.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

After training Dandelion (originally named Poppyseed) to level 25, I continued onward to destroy the Team Plasma Grunts and Rangers. After going through the whole 'we will return' speech from one of the Sages, I battled the remaining trainers in Pinwheel Forest and headed on to Castelia City. Once I was done talking to every (and I mean every) NPC in the city, battling those dancers, and of course, taking out the trainers in that one tall building, I proceeded to take out the Plasma Grunts and reunite Bianca with her Munna. With that out of the way, I went off to take on Burgh (ugh I still hate that name...) and the Gym Trainers.

To be honest, I had quite a hard time taking out Burgh... which is weird, since he's usually one of the easy Gym Leaders for me to beat. I guess that's what happens when two of your Pokemon are weak to Grass-type moves and the other only has a single Grass-type attack. >.> Fortunately, I still managed to take out his team without fail, earning the Insect Badge~ I head on to the gate towards Route 4 to battle Bianca once again. Absolutely murdering her low leveled Pokemon. Upon arriving in Route 4, I catch every Pokemon native to it (as I usually do with every route), as well as battling all the trainers.

I arrive in Nimbasa City, after what felt like ages of traveling through Route 4, and finally gain access to another Pokemon Center. I store my newly captured Pokemon, and head back out to get through the Western side of Route 4, which is my current location.

Current Team:

Cairo (Male) Lvl. 29

Rusty (Male) Lvl. 29

Dandelion (Female) Lvl. 29
    Last edited by ManhattanTheStarr; 2nd September 2012 at 3:27 PM.

Went to Game & got Keldeo, leveled it up to 35 and leveled my Servine to 31, I'm currently training to battle Burgh.
    I also caught a Petilil as Lilligant is one of my favorite Pokemon.

Current team:
    Servine - lvl 31
    Drillbur - lvl 23
    Keldeo - lvl 35
    Petilill - lvl 19
    Last edited by Gyarados Fan; 2nd September 2012 at 2:46 AM.

Page 381 of 412 FirstFirst ... 281331371377378379380381382383384385391 ... LastLast