Page 384 of 411 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388394 ... LastLast
Results 9,576 to 9,600 of 10274

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

I finally got my Keldeo today...its cute and stuff.. I still need to work on my 8th badge. There is so much to this game, Im ashamed I just bought it a week or two ago. Im going to be waaaay behind when BW2 comes out.

X & Y:
    FC: 1762 4121 3903
    Water - Quagsire, Octillery, Frogadier

I defeated all the trainers on Route 6 and went to Chargestone cave.After defeating all the trainers in the cave,I proceeded to battle N who was very easy.Dream made his Boldore asleep with Yawn and defeated it with a few Psybeam.Despite being at a type disadvantage against Joltik,It defeated it with a few Psybeam though it also took a lot of damage from Bug Bite.It defeated Ferroseed with a Yawn-Nightmare combo and some Psybeam though it took some damage from Metal Claw when it woke up.Dream missed sweeping his team as his Klink defeated it with Gear Grind.But Fiery Pig made quick work of Klink with Heat Crash.I went and saved in Mistralton city.

Team:

Fiery Pig Lv.33 Male Timid (Heat Crash/Arm Thrust/Rock Tomb/Work Up) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Expert Belt
    Dream Lv.34 Female Jolly (Psybeam/Future Sight/Nightmare/Yawn) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:Eviolite
    Cacti Lv.34 Female Brave (Giga Drain/Needle Arm/Pin Missile/Acupressure) Ability:Water Absorb Held Item:Miracle Seed
    Sea Turtle Lv.34 Male Quiet (Scald/Smack Down/Crunch/Dig) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet
    Garbage Lv.34 Female Naughty (Sludge Bomb/Take Down/Payback/Clear Smog) Ability:Stench Held Item:Black Sludge
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Black: Started with my training, got all team members to level 25. Not much, but it's a start at least. Snivy evolved into Servine, and Gible into Gabite.

White: Started with the training here too, got all members of the team to level 25 here as well. Oshawott also evolved into Dewott. Will continue with the training on both games tomorrow, although I'm afraid I won't be getting much done as there won't be much time for anything.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

White: rebattled Cynthia in Undella Town and took her down pretty easily compared to the first battle I had with her. The team I have now is much better than the one I had before.

Now I'm off to catch Tornadus
    Pokemon White Version:
    Pokemon Black Version:

I caught a drowsee in the dream world and evolved it. I found a mr mime first but failed to find the budew it was looking for >.>

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I finally obtained a Zoruo by trading a wooper for it.
    Then I proceeded to train my pokemon team up to level 15.
    I'm debating whether I want to start breeding Zoruo for a shiny because I like the look but I'm not sure I have the patience. xp
    "In war, Resolution; in defeat, Defiance; in victory, Magnanimity; in peace, Good Will."

Friend Code: 2921-9498-2042
    Friend Safari: Psychic - Grumpig, Espurr, Xatu

After I defeated the Elite Four and N in Black version and I talked to Looker in my house, I left to Route 1 and then I arrived in Accumula Town. I swapped Pokemon at the Pokemon Center, then I set off to Nimbasa City because I wanted to start leveling up my Pokemon right away since the newer routes in Unova would be swarming with tough Pokemon. I arrived at the Big Stadium and I started battling right away. The trainers inside were a lot tougher than I expected, so I had to run out to the Nimbasa City Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon, since they were injured pretty badly. I managed to beat the trainers eventually, and the good thing was that I got tons of cash and experience from those battles. I bought some items at the Pokemon Center and then I headed out to Route 5 to find Cheren. He left to Victory Road after talking to me, and I saved the game before moving on.
    Last edited by Lorde; 13th September 2012 at 6:38 AM.

Okay I havn't posted in awhile but first off...
    After about a year of having only having Pokemon White, I had the money to buy Pokemon Black.
    My first save file was named Rikuson; took me about a month to beat it up to Ghetsis, but I then decided to do a second new game on it a couple days ago.

Chose the male and named myself Loki, chose Tepig for my starter and nicknamed it Gerard.
    In my second playthrough, I have 3 badges so far and I'm now training for the 4th.
    With my team consisting of:

Gerard [M] Lv. 27
    Ratchet [M] Lv. 27
    Kiyoshi [M] Lv. 28
    Kouji [M] Lv. 29
    Hiroki [M] Lv. 25

Pokemon White
    Currently training my Cobalion. At Lv. 61 so far.
    Last edited by Dragon Booster90; 13th September 2012 at 1:31 PM.

3DS FC: Yui | 2595 0836 4861

Didn't find the time to do very much on my training yesterday, and not today either. But I got all members of both teams to level 30 at least. On White, I also evolved my Petilil into Lilligant after it had learned Giga Drain, it also learned Quiver Dance after evolving. Will continue tomorrow, hopefully getting a bit further compared to the past two days.

I've been training some Pokemon recently. Including an Arcanine, Zoroark, Cobalion, Aggron, and Feraligatr mostly. 2 are in the 60s, 1 in the 80s, and 1 in the 50s, and the other in the 60s. Also caught some pokemon that I didn't have.
    POKEMON Y
    IGN Name: Tetsuya
    Pokedex: 602 Seen | 522 Caught

My Current Favorite Y Obtained Shinies

Yaoi | Kurogane | Syaoran | Nanase | Aomine | Dan

Latest Shiny: Floatzel

Spoiler:- Claim & FC and Friend Safari:

Yesterday I caught a smeargle in a swarm and another oddish in the dream world.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

White: Went on the PC and sent my current Autumn Friendly team up in the battle box. Then exited back to menu and registered my team. After that, spent the past 1-2 hours battling to get the least amount required to enter rankings (10 battles, but I have 11 now.) Clocked up to 8 wins and 3 losses. After that I left the tournament search page and closed my 3DS. Plans for tomorrow on White: wakeup early and start upping the battle count of mine to 100 (plan to have a quota of 50 each day, meaning 200 battles the whole 4 days) and hopefully win the larger portion of the battles. Then I plan to stop for the day.
    FL 2013 WINTER VGCs SENIORS TOP 8!!!

Friend Code: 4124-5357-7452 PM me if you add.
    Safari: Flying
    Pokemon: Pidgey, Woobat, Tropius

2013 Winter Friendlies
    Win/Loss Streak: 21-15

Pokemon Global Challenge 2013
    Win/Loss Streak: 10-9

Spoiler:- :

On Pokemon White I've leveled up my Cobalion to Lv. 72. And I also caught some pokemon for my obtained pokemon.

3DS FC: Yui | 2595 0836 4861

Evolved my Deino into a Zweilous, then into a Hydreigon. Went down to the local GAME store and got the event Keldeo, completing the Legendary Musketeers. Returned home to catch Volcarona and Kyurem before evolving Cottonee into Whimsicott. With a sole DS and no way of trading to myself, I have now obtained as much of the White PokeDex as possible.

September 15, 2012
    Day 37: Keldeo, Zangoose, Seviper. Solrock, Baltoy, Lileep, Cradily

I went to Gamestop to grab the exclusive Keldeo, adding that to my count. Then, I traveled to Route 11 to catch both Zangoose and Seviper. Zangoose was easier to find than Seviper for some reason. Then, it was off to Route 13 to catch a fickle Solrock. Afterwards I bred my Claydol, Cleyblade, for a Baltoy.

The fossils of Hoenn were next, so I decided to check with the Fossil Guy inside of Twist Mountain. By pure luck, I received the Root Fossil on my first try. I then proceeded to revive it into Lileep. After a few lengthy yet special battles with it, it evolved into Cradily.

597 seen
    512/649, 137 remain

I think I miscounted at one point in time, but oh well. Anorith's next on the list, maybe I'll be lucky with the fossil guy again!
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

I have continued with my training the past days, although I haven't gotten as far as I had hoped. Got all 12 Pokemon to level 40, some of them has also evolved further. Servine into Serperior, Dewott into Samurott and Baltoy into Claydol. Will continue tomorrow, hoping to get all of them to level 50, but that is very unlikely, will probably not get further than 45.

Well since the last time I posted (which was 3 weeks ago), I finally got all the musical props! I'm so happy about that, since now all I need to do is beat the Battle Subway and I would have completed my Trainer Card!
    And beating the Battle Subway is what I'm trying to do now. So hopefully I can beat it before BW2 comes out

I wanted to get my White Pokedex done before the English release of BW2, so about a week ago I transferred a *lot* of Pokemon over from HeartGold and Platinum. I had to breed a bunch of Pokemon to get their lower forms and then I had to train many Pokemon to evolve them. After that was done, I was missing several trade evolutions so I did some trading with my Black 2. When I was finally finished, I went to the Game Freak building in Castelia and obtained the diplomas for completing both the Unova and National Pokedexes.

Now, I'm breeding for the Pokemon I'm going to use on my White 2 team. I just finished breeding for a Misdreavus and a Magikarp.

Yesterday I not only caught a wynaut and a exeggute in a swarm on both my versions but I also caught a rhyhorn in the dream world. I decided to catch the rest of the pokemon I need from the dream world from the 4th gen versions that I can catch them from because I'm not going to be able to catch them all before black and white 2 comes out.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Got Vullaby and Zorua traded over to me for breeding purposes. Bred them both and sent them back to their original owner, leveled up and evolved both of them to go to 152/152. Then got Tornadus traded over on loan to catch Landorus, caught it and moved up to 154/154. Now to wait for the next two events.
    3DS FC: 2406 - 5596 - 5363

Continued with my training today as well, and as expected, I got all the members of both teams to level 45. Litwick also evolved into Lampent, otherwise nothing spectacular happened. Will continue tomorrow and try to get all 12 to level 50, not sure if it will be possible but I'll give it a try and we'll see how far it goes.

September 16, 2012
    Day 38: Feebas, Duskull, Chimecho, Snorunt, Spheal, Relicanth, Bagon

It took a bit of time, but I bred my Milotic, Mikau, for a Feebas egg and hatched it. I did the same for my Dusknoir, Ghostfreak, for a Duskull. After that, I grabbed my Swampert with Waterfall and traveled to the Abundant Shrine. I then found and caught a Chimecho.

Afterwards I bred my Glalie, Barron Brr, for a Snorunt. After that I headed to Route 4, did a bit of fishing, and reeled in a Relicanth! Took a few Poke Balls to catch, but it eventually was mine. Finally, I bred my Salamence, Sally Mence, for a Bagon.

599 seen
    519/649, 130 remain

I forgot that you could soft reset with the Fossil Guy (shout out to ZombifiedHorror1031 for reminding me) so I'll do that for Anorith, then evolve my Bagon.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

On Black, I've caught some more Pokemon that I didn't have and evolved a few. Sometime going to transfer a bunch of Pokemon that I haven't seen.
    Trained some Pokemon higher. Like Swoobat to lv. 60. About to transfer a few legends from FR to SS, then to Black.

On White, which I had bought with my own money. I'm currently training for the E4, then for N's Castle.
    POKEMON Y
    IGN Name: Tetsuya
    Pokedex: 602 Seen | 522 Caught

My Current Favorite Y Obtained Shinies

Yaoi | Kurogane | Syaoran | Nanase | Aomine | Dan

Latest Shiny: Floatzel

Spoiler:- Claim & FC and Friend Safari:

I've decided that grinding my team upto lvl 25+ slowly for EVs was just too daunting. So I've started powerlevelling on Audinos, using the lucky egg from my friend and exp share on the lower level Pokemon. It's a boring process which I'm taking my time with lol. Once they're all above 25+ I'll finally head up route 4 should have a water-based Prinplup for the desert and a Sandshrew for the next gym :3
    Pyrii on: PGL (PDW4) | Raptr
    Pyrii's Price Lists: Pokemon Black & White 2 | 3DS XL

Nothing major happened.I flew back to Nimbasa city and I won some BP and i finally purchased Smack Down which I'll be using on Garbage once it evolves.I was eager to check the hidden powers of my Pokemon but those which had good hidden powers i.e. Fiery Pig HP Dark,Garbage HP Fire and Sea Turtle HP Fighting cannot make use because of low Sp.Attack.Cacti got Fighting Hidden power but oh well it only had 35 Power and Dream got HP Ice.I went to Route 7 and defeated all the trainers.I saved in front of Celestial Tower.No change in movesets except for Dream who I taught Charge Beam.

Fiery Pig Lv.35 Male Timid (Heat Crash/Arm Thrust/Rock Tomb/Work Up) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Expert Belt
    Dream Lv.35 Female Jolly (Psybeam/Charge Beam/Nightmare/Yawn) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:Eviolite
    Cacti Lv.35 Female Brave (Giga Drain/Needle Arm/Pin Missile/Acupressure) Ability:Water Absorb Held Item:Miracle Seed
    Sea Turtle Lv.35 Male Quiet (Scald/Smack Down/Crunch/Dig) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet
    Garbage Lv.35 Female Naughty (Sludge Bomb/Take Down/Payback/Clear Smog) Ability:Stench Held Item:Black Sludge
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Page 384 of 411 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388394 ... LastLast