Page 386 of 412 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390396 ... LastLast
Results 9,626 to 9,650 of 10282

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

I evolved my aipom yesterday and toally forgot that you need to do the pal park for my emerald version pokemon first >.> Now I have to wait 2 more days to get all of my pokemon I caught on my emerald to my white version >.<

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Continued with my training today, battled the same trainers as yesterday as well as Bianca. Got all members of both teams to level 65, Braviary learned Brave Bird at level 63 and Zweilous finally evolved into Hydreigon at level 64. That allowed it to learn Flamethrower and Surf, and it means that all members of both teams now are fully evolved and have their final movesets. The training did fortunately not slow down as much as I had expected, which is good as it probably means that I will get done with this project earlier than expected. I expect it to start going a bit slower tomorrow though.

Got my hands on the Sinnoh starters, raised them to lv 70 thanks to Nimbasa Stadiums, Giant Chasm, Morimoto, The Riches, Cheren & Bianca ^_^

Also got the Choice Scarf for doing 30 trades

Now searching for a female Mismagius at the Abundant Shrine, found a male but it just didn't look right so I traded it away :|
    Planned OR Team:

Y Team:
    White 2 Team:
    White Team:
    Platinum Team:

3DS FC: 4527 8860 3900
    Friend Safari:

I finished grinding my current team to lvl 28 and made my way through route 4 today, I beelined for Nimbasa city and faced N and did Bianca's cutscenes too. I then went back and cleared out Route 4 and went into the Desert and did the first floor of the ruins.

Now I'm back in Nimbasa city, tried a couple of musicals, getting the feel for them. I haven't won anything yet though and still need to face the gym leader.

I poked my head out on route 5 and route 16. got my riches from all those mushrooms from dream world so now I have a bit of spare cash.

I do need to take a quick trip to the desert to fill out my pokedex with maractus and the crab pokemon.
    Pyrii on: PGL (PDW4) | Raptr
    Pyrii's Price Lists: Pokemon Black & White 2 | 3DS XL

Beat the elite 4 and N about a week ago.
    Yesterday I leveled Zweilous to 64 and he evolved into Hydreigon. I must say. He is quite a beasty looking dragon.
    Traded Lugia, Ho-oh, Mewtwo, Girantina, Dialga, and Palkia from HG to my Black game.
    My ditto and venusaur produced a egg and waiting on it to hatch whenever I turn the game on. I'm mainly focused on playing HG at the moment.
    Also picked up a Spheal from DW the other day.

Finally raised my Sandslash to parity. My whole team is now level 55 as I enter the Opelucid Gym: Tyranitar, Eelektross and Sandslash. Going to the Dream World again to try and find a Taillow as the fourth member of my team and then will be raising it to parity. If I can't then I'll just dominate the gym with Tyranitar's Ice Fang Also going to the Keldeo event tomorrow to complete my five member team.

2423 3909 0411
    Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

i've decided it's time to finish off my national dex, since B2/W2 is so close to release & the DW will be down for maintenance. i had to go thru my dex & write down everything i needed to have, then i had to dig thru my 3rd & 4th gen games to see what could be shifted over. decided to start with 5th gen pokes, as they would be the easiest to find & trade. needed 16 pokes to finish, mostly 2nd & 3rd evos. it was a little harder than i thought it would be, but after trading for a tynamo on the GTS & evolving it, searching for a gurdurr & a boldore on my Black file & trading them to my White, evolving the 2 fossil pokes, & doing the shelmet/karrablast trade, i finally finished my Unova dex last night.

today i'm gonna work on sinnoh pokes, need about 40 or so of those to finish off that portion of the dex. hopefully, it won't take very long since i have D&P & can shift from both, along with 3rd gen inserts with my old DS.
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

So I decided to quit my shiny badge quest in White due to it being an ugly thing I kept avoiding. I decided I would still start with Snivy however I am not going to use it since I only chose it to get Panpour early in the game. I caught a Lillipup and have been working on levelling it up. Today I will grab my Panpour and train my 2 Pokemon team to around level 15 or so to make the first gym fairly easy.

My planned team in in my signature and I will be changing it over to current team later on when I have more than 2 Pokemon on it xD

Latest Shiny: Gible (MMing on Y - After 1637 Eggs!)

Default Badge a Day Bash

September 22-Day 1-Trio Badge

So that I'm ready for White 2, I'm doing the "Badge a Day Bash." My goal is to get one badge each day, including the events after beating a gym(for example, fighting Plasma in the Dreamyard after beting Cilan/Chili/Cress).

I started off as usual, chose my name(Josh), chose Oshawott, kicked my rivals' butts, got the Xtransceiver, Pokedex, and Town Map. Learned how to catch Pokemon, then had a tour of the Pokemon Center when I arrived in Accumula. Oshawott destroyed N, and we continued to Route 2. Oshawott and I battled all the trainers, with my temporary teammate Lillipup helping out. Made it to Striaton City and battled Cheren at the Trainer's School. After beating him I trained in the Dreamyard and received a Pansear. After many, MANY attempts and a lot of grinding, we beat Cilan. My Oshawott evolved after beating him. Then Fennel requested I retrieve some Dream Mist, so I went on over to the Dreamyard and taught Pansear HM01 Cut, which Fennel had give to us. I easily beat Plasma and received the C-Gear. After healing at the Pokemon Center, I saved the game.
    Currently traveling through the Kalos region in Pokemon X!

Continued with my training today as well... I battled the same trainers as yesterday and got four members of both teams to level 70, the remaining two from each team are still at level 65. As I expected, I will no longer be able to get an increase of five more levels for each Pokemon every day, which means that it will be slower from here on. But it still looks like I will make it in time, still got a long way to go but I also have plenty of time.

Last post I replaced Seismitoad for Gorebyss, well this time I replaced Gorebyss with Milotic XDD
    Caught it at level 64, and then finally started the post game. I found the sage at Chargestone Cave, then went to the desert resort, where I found Prof Juniper and caught one of the Darmanitan, which was boxed. Saved after.
    Team:

I challenged the Driftveil City Gym on Black version. I defeated all the trainers inside the Gym after I took the lifts down into the mine part of the Gym, and I eventually defeated the last remaining Gym trainers there. I headed all the way down until I reached Clay's location, and then we began to battle. He sent out his Krokorok, and I used Simisage against it. I was able to win that match using type advantage alone, then I sent out my Lilligant when Clay sent out his Palpitoad. I had Lilligant use its Mega Drain attack, and I defeated that toad in one hit. Clay sent out his Excadrill last, and I used my Samurott against it. I had Samurott use Aqua Jet twice, and it finished Clay's Excadrill with that move. I won the battle. Clay handed over the Quake Badge, and I headed up to the surface again. I left the Driftveil City Gym, and I healed my Pokemon before moving on to Route 6 and Mistralton City.

I went through the Routes 1,17 and 18 defeating all the trainers.I also defeated the lone trainer left on Route 3.In terms of movesets nothing has changed except that I used the Waterfall HM on Sea Turtle as its Attack is better than Sp.Attack and Cacti learned Petal Dance which I will use as it's main STAB.

Team:

Fiery Pig Lv.39 Male Timid (Heat Crash/Hammer Arm/Rock Slide/Assurance) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Expert Belt
    Dream Lv.39 Female Jolly (Psychic/Charge Beam/Nightmare/Yawn) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:Eviolite
    Cacti Lv.39 Female Brave (Giga Drain/Poison Jab/Aerial Ace/Petal Dance) Ability:Water Absorb Held Item:Miracle Seed
    Sea Turtle Lv.40 Male Quiet (Waterfall/Rock Slide/Crunch/Dig) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet
    Garbage Lv.39 Female Naughty (Sludge Bomb/Body Slam/Payback/Smack Down) Ability:Stench Held Item:Black Sludge
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Today, I trained the four members of my two teams that I didn't get to train yesterday. I battled the trainers in the Nimbasa Stadiums, the Triple/Rotational battlers, Cheren and the four trainers on the Royal Unova. That got the four ones I trained to level 72, not as far as I had expected, but still acceptable. I'll continue tomorrow, might also give Cynthia and Morimoto a try to see how well I can handle them.

I'm so happy. I only have to transfer over pokemon from my emerald to my platinum one more time that I can do the mass migration to my white version. Man thats going to take awhile XP

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

White Version
    I obtained Keldeo from GameStop.
    I also trained some of my pokemon.

Pokemon I trained:
    Cobalion Lv. 81
    Serperior(Percy) Lv. 85
    Kyurem Lv. 81
    Swoobat Lv. 67

Another thing, I obtained a few DW pokemon.

Black Version
    From the last time I posted I obtained two more badges; Elesa and Clay's.
    I'm currently in the Celestial Tower.

My Team
    Gerard [M] Lv. 36
    Kouji [M] Lv. 35
    Kiyoshi [M] Lv. 34
    Hiroki [M] Lv. 34
    Joltik [M] Lv. 33
    Last edited by Dragon Booster90; 25th September 2012 at 1:30 AM.

3DS FC: Yui | 2595 0836 4861

I obtained my Keldeo from Gamestop on my Black version. A Quirky nature which is neutral, so I'm glad.
    I've trained some Pokemon a little more. My Hydreigon Renzou to lv. 82, my Cobalion to lv. 66, my Swoobat Kokoro to lv. 65, my Arcanine Sasuke to lv. 69, and my Chandalure to lv. 73.
    I have also trained a Zoroark to lv. 72. And the Keldeo 3 levels just now.
    I have also obtained some other Pokemon including Landorus with the help of my sister's Thunderus, the Porygon from Global Link, a DW Nidoran(M), a DW female Rhyhorn, a Turtwig and was evolved, a DW Poochyena evolved it, DW Whismur and evolved, as well as a Stunky which will be evolved. I had also evolved a Klink and some others.

On my White, I trained my team a few more levels. And a caught Cobalion on it.
    Last edited by Giblie; 25th September 2012 at 1:33 AM.
    FUTURE ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

Will be soft reseting for Shiny Treecko. Shiny Salamence will be from Y as a Bagon.
    Might even try getting a Shiny of the others with DexNav, Hordes, and Chain Fishing.

ADVENTURE STARTING DECEMBER 25TH.

Spoiler:- Claim & FC and Friend Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by manniezmoll View Post
    i've decided it's time to finish off my national dex, since B2/W2 is so close to release & the DW will be down for maintenance. i had to go thru my dex & write down everything i needed to have, then i had to dig thru my 3rd & 4th gen games to see what could be shifted over. decided to start with 5th gen pokes, as they would be the easiest to find & trade. needed 16 pokes to finish, mostly 2nd & 3rd evos. it was a little harder than i thought it would be, but after trading for a tynamo on the GTS & evolving it, searching for a gurdurr & a boldore on my Black file & trading them to my White, evolving the 2 fossil pokes, & doing the shelmet/karrablast trade, i finally finished my Unova dex last night.

today i'm gonna work on sinnoh pokes, need about 40 or so of those to finish off that portion of the dex. hopefully, it won't take very long since i have D&P & can shift from both, along with 3rd gen inserts with my old DS.
    well here i am 2 days later & still not done with the sinnoh portion of the dex...took me all day yesterday to find & catch 30 different pokemon on pearl that i need to evolve on White. had to use my old DS Phatty to use the 3rd gen inserts. i forgot to get an ariados last night, so i can breed for spinarak. somehow i forgot to trade one over before i restarted my Black file once...DUH...now i have to search for one...

i never realized how ridiculous some GTS trade are, everyone wants lvl 9 & under legends for some of the most common things...makes trying to use the GTS really difficult...
    3DS: Lainey: 5456-0840-5985
    Pokemon X -Rock Safari with , , & Barbaracle

Battled the Nimbasa trainers, Cheren, the Triple/Rotational battlers and the three trainers on the Royal Unova, just like yesterday (pretty much). After that, I decided to challenge Morimoto and Cynthia as well. Which proved to be a good decision as they were both pretty easy for both of my teams. On Black, I got four team members to level 75, the remaining two are at level 70 and 71. On White, I got two team members to level 75, one of the remaining four is at level 74, the other three at level 71. Tomorrow, I will try to get everything to level 75, perhaps a bit further if possible, although I find it unlikely.

After I defeated Clay at the Driftveil City Gym, I had to heal my Pokemon. I battled Bianca as I headed out to Route 6, and then I ventured out again after buying some items at the Pokemon Center. I captured a Deerling in the tall grass, and then I met some trainers along the path and I battled against them. I reached the season institute as I went north, and I stopped by to talk to the scientists. I headed out once more, and I battled against some more trainers as I wandered around Route 6, and then I reached a rest house. I healed my Pokemon inside, and then I did some training in the double battle patches of grass outside. I healed my Pokemon again after grinding there for about 30 minutes, and then I arrived outside of Chargestone Cave. Clay arrived to help me remove a giant spiderweb that was blocking the entrance, and he gave me his Gym's TM before he left.

I went through the remaining section of Wellspring Cave and battled some trainers and got some items.I then went to Twist Mountain and defeated all the trainers and reached Icirrus City.I saved.Then I resetted the DS Clock to Winter time and got all the winter exclusive items and battled the lone Winter exclusive trainer.I went to Icirrus city and saved.I changed the DS Clock to normal time and again saved.

Team:

Fiery Pig Lv.41 Male Timid (Heat Crash/Hammer Arm/Rock Slide/Assurance) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Expert Belt
    Dream Lv.40 Female Jolly (Psychic/Charge Beam/Nightmare/Yawn) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:Quick Claw
    Cacti Lv.41 Female Brave (Giga Drain/Poison Jab/Aerial Ace/Petal Dance) Ability:Water Absorb Held Item:Miracle Seed
    Sea Turtle Lv.41 Male Quiet (Waterfall/Rock Slide/Crunch/Dig) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet
    Garbage Lv.41 Female Naughty (Sludge Bomb/Body Slam/Payback/Smack Down) Ability:Stench Held Item:Black Sludge

EDIT:Just realised I still had Eviolite on Dream though it had evolved.So I switched the Eviolite with a Quick Claw considering its terrible speed.
    Last edited by amittal12; 26th September 2012 at 4:04 PM.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I finally after many days migrated all of the pokemon I caught on emerald and soul silver over to my white version. I'm still not done evolving them. Also going to wait until I have the rest of the lengendaries to migrate those from my platinum version.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Battled the same trainers as yesterday... On Black, I got half of the team to level 77, the other half is at level 75. On White, I have two team members at level 77, two at 76 and two at 75. Will try to get at least one member of each team to level 80 tomorrow, would have loved to get at least two on each team there but it doesn't seem likely and is therefore not worth aiming for.

Good news, I just recieved two Keldeo from EB games from St Lukes (one is Brave and other is Bold), just found all the sages, just need to go through challengers cave, beat cheren, beat Cynthia, beat Gamefreak guy in my black version.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and waiting for the guidebook(s).

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

I migrated everyone over to my white version but for some reason I forgot lugia on my soulsilver >.> I will have to transfer it over to my platinum version when I migrate the legendaries on it.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Page 386 of 412 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390396 ... LastLast