Page 390 of 412 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394400 ... LastLast
Results 9,726 to 9,750 of 10282

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

Right. I was progressing through Chargestone Cave with Tirtouga at the head of my party to help it gain experience and also search for a Joltik with compoundeyes which after a while I did manage to capture one with a mild nature but the glory moment was in the basement where I managed to capture a very special shiny Tynamo with a serious nature and decided to add it to my team. At the moment I've just left mistralton city and raising my tirtouga so it can evolve into Carracosta and abuse the hell out of shell smash. I've also re-arranged my boxes by name so to make it easier to organise my options.

Currently my team consists of: Emboar, Zoroark, Carracosta & Tynamo. I'm about to enter the Celestial Tower to continue my little champions training.
    Last edited by gamer_legend; 2nd December 2012 at 3:33 PM.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

Today I did a few things in Black.I went to Abundant Shrine and defeated the few trainers there and got some items including TM Flamethrower.I also battled the three trainers in Black City again for experiene.I then visited Undella Town.It was very bland because the season of the game is winter.I got Prism Scale and TM Dive there and had a battle with the first of the Riches.I then headed to Undella Bay and defeated all the trainers there.I didn't bother to explore Abyssal Ruins because I find it a boring place with no wild Pokemon and even the items found there are not worth it.So,after healing I saved the game.

Team:

Fiery Pig Lv.57 Male Timid (Heat Crash/Hammer Arm/Wild Charge/Earthquake) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Expert Belt

Dream Lv.57 Female Jolly (Psychic/Shadow Ball/Charge Beam/Yawn) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:Quick Claw

Cacti Lv.58 Female Brave (Petal Dance/Poison Jab/Aerial Ace/Sucker Punch) Ability:Water Absorb Held Item:Miracle Seed

Sea Turtle Lv.57 Male Quiet (Aqua Tail/Rock Slide/Earthquake/Crunch) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Garbage Lv.57 Female Naughty (Gunk Shot/Body Slam/Payback/Smack Down) Ability:Stench Held Item:Black Sludge

Armor Ant Lv.58 Female Relaxed (X-Scissor/Iron Head/Rock Slide/Crunch) Ability:Hustle Held Item:SilverPowder
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I returned to N's Castle after taking care of some stuff at the Pokemon Center. I found a room that had computers and scientists, but I didn't need to stay there long. I eventually found N's throne room and after talking to Ghetsis, I entered it. N was there and he summoned his Reshiram. The Dark Stone that I had with me activated and Zekrom materialized out of it. I had to challenge it and capture it to fight N. I accidentally defeated it once, but I captured it in an Ultra Ball the second time I tried. I then faced off against N. I used Zekrom to battle his Reshiram; I had it use Dragon Claw many times until Reshiram fainted. N sent out his Klinklang after that, and I used Darmanitan's Superpower to defeat it, but it was only Zoroark using Illusion. I switched to Zebstrika and I beat N's Carracosta with that. I then used Darmanitan again when N used his real Klinklang. I beat it with Fire Punch.

Was grinding in chargestone cave when I realised that my Swoobat isn't going to do well in the long run, so I'm now heading back to Driftveil, dodging as many trainers as I can. Hoping to get another pokemon to replace her.
    Problem is I don't have any other flying pokemon. So I have to go catch one, or stumble upon something better. Still need someone to use Fly with...
    Current Team:

Solidus - Simisear - Lv31
    Revolver - Dewott - Lv34
    Volgin - Zebstrika - Lv32
    Tatyana - Liepard - Lv30
    Otacon - Herdier - Lv30
    Psycho Bat - Swoobat - Lv26

Quote Originally Posted by DW_Bystander View Post
    Was grinding in chargestone cave when I realised that my Swoobat isn't going to do well in the long run, so I'm now heading back to Driftveil, dodging as many trainers as I can. Hoping to get another pokemon to replace her.
    Problem is I don't have any other flying pokemon. So I have to go catch one, or stumble upon something better. Still need someone to use Fly with...
    Current Team:

Solidus - Simisear - Lv31
    Revolver - Dewott - Lv34
    Volgin - Zebstrika - Lv32
    Tatyana - Liepard - Lv30
    Otacon - Herdier - Lv30
    Psycho Bat - Swoobat - Lv26
    Yeah I had the same problem...ended up catching Trapinch and evolving it. Turns out I didn't need a flying type I just needed a pokemon that could learn the HM.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

I defeated N's Archeops with Zebstrika and his Vanilluxe with Darmanitan, but then Ghetsis appeared on the scene and he confirmed that he was only using N to further his goals to rule over Unova. I had to battle him as well and I used my Zekrom against his Cofagrigus. I switched to Zoroark instead since Zekrom wasn't doing too well, and I beat Cofagrigus with Night Daze. I switched to Darmanitan when Ghetsis sent out his Hydreigon, and I beat it with Superpower. I used my Zoroark against Bouffalant and beat it with Focus Blast, then my Samurott against Ghetsis's Seismitoad. I won that battle with a few Surf attacks, but then I had to switch over to Darmanitan again in order to battle Eelektross. That match was close, but I managed to beat it after swapping out to Zekrom. I used my Darmanitan again to beat Bisharp, and then Ghetsis was finally defeated and N left the castle. The credits rolled.

Ahh... just finished EV training my Leavanny.

I got into Opelucid City a few days ago, but I haven't gotten around to doing Iris' gym yet - first I got distracted with catching a Rufflet and a Bouffalant, then I trained the Rufflet a bit, then I started training other stuff, then I decided I needed to catch and train a new Excadrill (my first one was just from the Drilbur I happened on early in the game and was only so-so and had some unknown assortment of EVs) and while I was at that, I decided to catch and train a new Leavanny (same deal as the Drilbur/Excadrill - I caught a Sewaddle early on and it was so-so and had some random combination of EVs). So... Caught an Adamant Drilbur with good stats and EV trained it the way I wanted it, then started searching for a good Swadloon in Lostlorn Forest. And I searched and searched and searched and searched. I caught so many of them that after a while, I didn't even have to run their stats through an IV calculator - I could tell what they were like just by looking at them. And they were all somewhere between mostly garbage and entirely garbage. However - in a brilliant stroke of luck - I did encounter and catch a shiny Swadloon. Terrible stats though. I did finally catch a female Adamant, so I decided to put an Everstone on it and breed it. It didn't have much for stats, but it at least had the nature I wanted. Curiously though, after about a dozen eggs (mostly Adamant, but still terrible), I finally got one with good stats, except that it (she) was Jolly. That's perfectly fine though, so I finally had one to train. Since she needed a full 252 of attack, I just took her out as a level 1 Sewaddle and started fighting the Patrats and Lillipups on Route 1. She had to switch out from the first three or four of them, but by the time she hit level 3, she was holding her own and by about level 8, she was outspeeding everything (even with the Macho Brace) and one-shotting them to boot. Picked up a little bit of Special Defense from the Frillish on Route 17 (since she's Bug/Grass, she's going to be facing everything from Psychics to Grounds, so I wanted even defenses) and some HP from the Audinos on Route 1 and rounded it out with lots of speed from the Basculin on Route 1 (exactly enough to bring her to 264 at level 100). She evolved into Swadloon on schedule at level 20, then evolved into Leavanny at 21 (I have no idea why people complain about friendship evolutions - I never have any problem with them).

Now I need to get back to working on stuff for Iris' gym. Though my Emboar could use some work too....

Got my Carracosta up to level 70, my Excadrill up to Level 56 and my Dragonite up to level 57. Owned the elite 4 for around the 55th time. That's all i did.. and will be doing for the next week or so..
    -_-

Team(s):
    Main: (so far)
    Haxorus: Lv. 100
    Dragon Claw
    Dragon Dance
    Rock Slide
    Payback

Chandelure: Lv. 100
    Flamethrower
    Shadow Ball
    Energy Ball
    Double Team

Scizor: Lv. 100
    Swagger
    Double Team
    Brick Break
    X-Scizzor

Excadrill: Lv. 56 (still training)
    Drill Run
    Arial Ace
    Horn Drill
    Earthquake

Starmie: Lv. 71
    Surf
    Thunder
    Ice Beam
    Psychic
    It's Super Effective!

I arrived in my house after I defeated Ghetsis at the Pokemon League. I stepped downstairs and I saw my mother there with Looker who was disguised as my mother. He revealed that he was going after the other Team Plasma Sages and he asked for my help. I obtained the Super Rod key item after agreeing to help him in his search, and I left the house. I met Cheren and Bianca outside and Cedric Juniper arrived to upgrade our Pokedexes. Once my Pokedex had been upgraded to the National Pokedex, I flew to Castelia City and I visited the Game Freak building. I battled against the guy there, but his Pokemon were so powerful that I had no choice but to use Max Revives on a few of my Pokemon just to continue the battle. I flew to Nimbasa City after healing my Pokemon and I proceeded to battle the trainers at the Small Court and Big Stadium to level up my weak team of Pokemon.

I did few things today.I went to and defeated all the trainers on Route 13 and got many items including TM Psychic.I returned the Grams to Wingull and got TM U-Turn.I arrived in Lacunosa Town and healed my team.Then I went to Giant Chasm and got many items there including TM Ice Beam and TM Psyshock.After some time,I found the lake at the centre and the whole forest area froze giving me access to Kyurem's Chamber.I caught Kyurem after a few Ultra Balls.It has Calm Nature.I returned to Lacunosa Town and saved the game.

Team:

Fiery Pig Lv.58 Male Timid (Heat Crash/Hammer Arm/Wild Charge/Earthquake) Ability:Blaze Held Item:Expert Belt

Dream Lv.58 Female Jolly (Psychic/Shadow Ball/Charge Beam/Yawn) Ability:Synchronize Held Item:Quick Claw

Cacti Lv.58 Female Brave (Petal Dance/Poison Jab/Aerial Ace/Sucker Punch) Ability:Water Absorb Held Item:Miracle Seed

Sea Turtle Lv.59 Male Quiet (Aqua Tail/Rock Slide/Earthquake/Crunch) Ability:Sturdy Held Item:Rocky Helmet

Garbage Lv.58 Female Naughty (Gunk Shot/Body Slam/Payback/Smack Down) Ability:Stench Held Item:Black Sludge

Armor Ant Lv.59 Female Relaxed (X-Scissor/Iron Head/Rock Slide/Crunch) Ability:Hustle Held Item:SilverPowder
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

I left the Small Court and Big Stadium after training there for a bit. My Pokemon were all injured from the battles, so I took them to the Nimbasa City Pokemon Center to heal them. I bought some items there as well before I set out to Route 16. I captured a Pineco that appeared due to an outbreak in the area. I then arrived at Marvelous Bridge and I bought a Magikarp from the salesman there. I went to deposit it in the PC before returning to the bridge, and I met the Shadow Triad there. They told me more about Ghetsis and then they gave me the Sinnoh Dragon Orbs before departing. I captured a wild Swanna that appeared in a shadow on the bridge and I picked up some of those wing items as well. I arrived at Route 15 after that, and I battled some trainers there. I captured a wild Kangaskhan and a wild Marowak in the tall grass, and I visited the Poke Transfer building. I saved inside.

Strolled through Iris' gym the other day. I went in with a Beartic, a Stoutland with Ice Fang and the rest of the gang - Emboar, Excadrill, Leavanny and Ferrothorn. I had to go out of my way to switch in other things - I'm sure Beartic could've swept the entire gym all by himself. It was especially fun using the Ferrothorn against one of the Druddigons - I just Leech Seeded it, then waited while it beat itself up. Then went up and slogged the way through Victory Road. This one is one of the worst yet, though probably not quite as annoying as the one in DPPT. Durant's an enormous pain in the butt and I'm only lukewarm about using one, but Deino is awesome and I spent quite a while catching a good one (Quirky, with 20+ in everything and 31 in SP ATK). Finally got through that, including doubling back around to get the TMs and such, then it was back to planning and training for the run against the E4. I'm considering using a Sigilyph dual screener on my team, so I decided to catch and train a good one. That was more hassle than it should've been. Since it was at Desert Resort, I had to wait each encounter for the game to tell me that, yes indeed, there was a sandstorm, but the real problem was that I was using my Pawniard with False Swipe as a catcher, and the most common encounter by far was with Sandiles, half of which have Intimidate. So I had to sit and wait through Sandile's Intimidate, then Pawniard's Defiant response, all just so that I could run from the Sandile and keep looking. And it took far too long to finally catch a good Sigilyph. I considered catching a male (my other one's a female) and breeding them, but... well... Sigilyph looks really awesome coming out of a Repeat Ball. So I slogged on, and finally caught a Serious with at least mid-20s in everything. I would've preferred Timid or really anything that was minus ATK, but neutral will do. Just finished EV training it and just need to level it up a bit more (37 at the moment). Next though, I'm going to breed my Carracosta and raise a better one. I've about decided to take it on my team (I don't particularly need the Rock type, but I do really need a Water, and the choices in this game are so slim), and the one I got from the fossil has pretty good stats, but it's Lonely, which is not even close to the nature I need. And, like everything else I picked up along the way, I have no idea what its EVs are and don't really want to bother with it. It's easier just to get another, and better, one and train it the way I want it from the very beginning. So I just breezed into Pinwheel Forest, punched the rock, then started walking through the grass and the first one I encountered was a high stat male to go with my female Carracosta. So now it's time to narrow my party down to Swanna (to Fly back and forth to Skyarrow Bridge), Litwick (Flame Body) and eggs. I love breeding - riding back and forth in front of the day care and on the bridge is sort of tedious, but that moment when the egg cracks open is always a bit exciting, because this might be the one...

Oh, and, while I was doing all that catching and training, I was carrying my shiny Swadloon around with a Soothe Bell and letting it get friendlier. Right before I set out for the Tympole, I saved and gave it a Rare Candy, and sure enough, it evolved into Leavanny without ever fighting or gaining experience or EVs. Probably sort of a meaningless accomplishment, but I liked it.
    Last edited by Arlo; 11th December 2012 at 12:32 AM.

I transferred over some Pokemon from Diamond version and I played the little mini-game in order to capture them in White version. I headed out to Route 15 once that was complete, and I battled more trainers. I then entered the gatehouse that led to White Forest and I talked to some people there. I battled inside one of the houses and I visited the local Pokemon Center so I could swap Pokemon and buy some Ultra Balls. I left and I went north to Route 14. I captured some Pokemon and I also battled against some trainers. I didn't have the Waterfall HM yet so I couldn't reach some of the areas there like the Abundant Shrine, but I did manage to defeat all the trainers. I captured a wild Tropius and a wild Buizel before I reached the shore near Undella Town. Once there I visited Cynthia's villa, but I didn't want to battle her yet since my Pokemon were still weak. I flew to Nimbasa City instead.

Beat the E4 and finished the game last night (White). This was my first time through too, so it was all new to me. It was a bit overblown at times, but pretty good all in all. I was sort of surprised that I made it through - I figured my team was underleveled (mostly level 44), and that this would just be a trial run, but I just kept winning.

The team, in order, was Sigilyph, Emboar, Excadrill, Leavanny, Carracosta and Ferrothorn. I just went through the trainers in order, from left to right, so Shauntal first. She was probably the toughest of the lot - both Excadrill and Carracosta ended up fainted - but I won out. Leavanny really shined, particularly when she one-shotted Golurk with a Leaf Blade. Grimsley was easy. Sigliyph put up a Reflect on the first turn and it was all over before it even ran out. I was a bit worried right off, when he opened with Scrafty. I knew a Crunch would one-shot Sigilyph, but I wanted the Reflect up and decided to go for it, and then Scrafty countered with Sand Attack. Surprised, I left Sigilyph in and hit him with an Air Slash, and he countered with another Sand Attack. So I switched Leavanny in and took him out with an Aerial Ace. Then switched in Emboar against Liepard, and he swept the rest of the team. Next up was Caitlin, who was swept almost single-handedly by Excadrill (glad I left X Scissor on him), then finally Marshal, who was a bit of a challenge. Conkeldurr in particular took a while to take out.

The whole deal with the castle and N and Ghetsis was a bit silly, IMO. I sort of expected to see Bowser pop out of that castle. And the confrontation with N was a bit overblown, plus I really don't like using legendaries, but felt compelled to swap in Zekrom. Reshiram went down to a couple of Carracosta Rock Slides, but then N's Carracosta gave me a bit of trouble, though Zekrom did help out there. My own Carracosta came in handy again when I used it to stall against Vanilluxe while I healed the rest of the team, then took it out with a Rock Slide. Then Excadrill took down Archeops and Emboar demolished Zoroark and Klinklang.

And finally Ghetsis. That was the first time I got worried since the beginning - I really didn't want to lose after all those other fights. Cofagrigus was a hassle again - Zekrom whittled it down for a while, then Leavanny came in and promptly got WoWed, and finally Excadrill took it out. Then Hydreigon, who was easily the toughest fight of all of them. I knew I was in trouble when it Surfed Emboar. I switched in Ferrothorn, planning to stall a bit and do some healing, and it OHKOed it with a Fire Blast. So I switched in Carracosta, who just barely managed to stall it. The only thing that saved me was Carracosta's Solid Rock and the points I'd put into Special Defense - Hyrdreigon kept hitting it with Focus Blasts and Dragon Pulses, but they weren't quite enough to take him out, so I'd take a turn to heal someone else, then another to heal Carracosta, then one to heal someone else, then another to heal Carracosta. Finally got everyone back into shape, and I just left Carracosta in and whittled Hyrdreigon down with Waterfalls and Rock Slides. Eelektross was a bit of a challenge too - it took Excadrill down to almost nothing with a Flamethrower, and Excadrill's Rock Slide didn't do anywhere near enough in return. I switched in Emboar, who took a big chunk out of Eelektross with his own Flamethrower but almost went down to an Acrobatics. I left him in to get another Flamethrower in, though I could see that that probably wasn't going to be enough to faint it, and I figured that Emboar was doomed with another Acrobatics on its way. The Flamethrower took Eelektross to a sliver, but then he countered with Wild Charge, which not only didn't faint Emboar, but the recoil DID faint Eelektross. Lucky. Bouffalant came in next, which was perfect. I just put Ferrothorn in, seeded Booffalant, then started healing everyone else while Bouffalant beat himself up against Ferrothorn. Then Leavanny one-shotted Seismitoad and Emboar one-shotted Bisharp and that was that.

After the credits rolled and all the rest happened, I parked the winning team in their box of honor in the PC, put together a traveling team and explored a bit, but I need to do some power leveling before I'll be comfortable (I was surprised to see trainers with level 64 pokemon), and I've still got some other pokemon I need to EV train before I can even start leveling them. And so on...

I battled at the Small Court and Big Stadium to train my Pokemon some more, then I headed back to Undella Town. Now that I had the Dive HM I could access the Dive spot at Undella Bay, so I went there. I went underwater and I entered the Abyssal Ruins. I wandered around and I picked up some items, but soon I was driven out of the ruins by a flood of water. I headed back to Undella Town to swap items with the guy at the Riches' villa. I battled against the little boy outside first though, then I got the treasure trading stuff taken care of. I went north to Route 13 after that and I captured a wild Solrock and Lunatone in the tall grass. I picked up some items by the coast after I battled against some trainers, and then I Surfed to the island in the middle of the water. I battled more wild Pokemon there and I captured an Absol. I kept going north until I found the Wingull with the lost Grams.

Today I saw someone in random matchup with a cloyster with shell break with much attack then etc. But I beat him. I did confuse ray and whil o whisp and then shadow ball with my chandelure! That chandelure is a beast. I am happy I have him. But I lost the battle because of a scizor.

Quote Originally Posted by cantavanda View Post
    Today I saw someone in random matchup with a cloyster with shell break with much attack then etc. But I beat him. I did confuse ray and whil o whisp and then shadow ball with my chandelure! That chandelure is a beast. I am happy I have him. But I lost the battle because of a scizor.
    Yeah, nowadays you have to have a team that can counter a majority of the powerful threats. Scizor is one of the more common threats.

Quote Originally Posted by SapphSabre777 View Post
    Yeah, nowadays you have to have a team that can counter a majority of the powerful threats. Scizor is one of the more common threats.
    Yes I have no idea how to do something against that monster, he always gets me...

Question

Quote Originally Posted by cantavanda View Post
    Yes I have no idea how to do something against that monster, he always gets me...

how can a scizor be so dangerous? I'm not joking, really asking 'cause I battled one only once and my chandellure fried it ^^

After finding all the lost Grams for the Wingull on Route 13 and obtaining the TM reward, I headed north until I reached the Giant Chasm area. I didn't enter the cave, but I did battle some of the Pokemon that appeared in the double battle grass patches for some experience. I arrived in Lacunosa Town eventually, and I healed my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center and I also stocked up on supplies while I was there. I wandered around town and I talked to some of the people there; I also heard the legend of the Giant Chasm from an old woman in town. I went west to Route 12 and I battled more trainers there. I also captured some Pokemon like Sunkern and Combee and I entered the gatehouse that led to Village Bridge. Once there, I visited the outdoor cafe and I helped the chef pass out the sandwiches to the customers. I obtained a Lum Berry as a reward and then I saved the game.

I have being leveling up my hydreigon to 100 , checking out the passer survey area and wandering in Castelia. Speaking of castelia, I swear to god one of those moving NPCs on the street with the Castelia cone shop,they will actually speak to you on occasion which came off as a huge surprise although you have probably known about it for a while.
    And that day the entire Pokémon community exploded with rage...

Thanks to my friend SaintAndrew92, I traded five eggs + two items to him for safe-keeping and then restarted. Played the first part of the game, up to where you can trade, insanely fast, and traded with him to get my five eggs and two Pokemon with vital items (Razor Fang for Gligar, Lucky Egg for ease of training). Currently running around like a madman trying to hatch these five eggs on Rt1.

2423 3909 0411
    Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

Last night, I discovered the effect of Synchronize outside of battle. That is so freaking awesome.

I'm working on my first playthrough of Black. I finished White about a week ago and played around with it a bit more, but for now, I'm just going to tend my White Forest and otherwise let it slide for a bit. I want to get going on Black, mostly so that I can get to Icirrus while it's still winter, so I can do the winter-only stuff without having to wait until the next winter, which is going to be in March.

So - last night, I was outside of Pinwheel Forest, trying to catch a good Sawk. I had Munna in the lead, so she could Yawn him, since Sawk's relatively hard to catch. I had already noticed that I seemed to be encountering lots of Serious nature pokemon, but when I started trying to catch that Sawk, it just got bizarre. I caught five of them in a row that were ALL Serious. By the fifth one, I was positive there was something wrong with the game - that it was somehow "stuck" on Serious. I was imagining having to play the entire game with a team made up of nothing but Serious pokemon. I restarted yet again and just sat there, trying to figure out what the hell was going on. I thought to look through the rest of my team and see if they were all Serious too - if it'd been going on all along and I just hadn't noticed (but I was sure that they weren't - that Lillipup was Adamant, for instance). When I looked, I saw that Munna was Serious. And then it started to fall into place.

I went through a similar thing with White - trying to level up a newborn Emolga so I could get a better basis for calculating its IVs by putting it in the lead and tracking down an Audino. And I kept going into the rustling grass and finding an Emolga. I finally did a search on Emolgas encountering Emolgas, and discovered that Static increases the chance of encountering an Electric. So when I saw that Munna was Serious, I guessed that Synchronize increases the chance of encountering the same nature. Looked it up and, sure enough, that's what it does.

So I immediately went back to the Dreamyard and started catching Synchronize Munnas. I got a Bashful (which does me pretty much no good, since I already had a Serious), a Brave ('sokay), a Careful (not bad), a Naive (meh) and then one of the prizes I was looking for - an Adamant. Went back to Pinwheel Forest and started catching Adamant Sawks. That is such a great trick. Now I can pick and choose - "Eh? This one only has low teen Defense? I can do better than that..." And actually, I think next I'm going to go back to the Dreamyard again and keep looking until I find a Jolly. And along the way, I'd at least like to find a Timid and a Modest - they'll come in handy, I'm sure.

My obsession with catching just the right pokemon just got a whole lot easier to deal with...

My in-game team lost the pokerus since I was challenging the league passed midnight. They're in their 90's and I'm doing the E4 multiple times to raise them all to level 100 and earn some money since I'm spending a lot in the Join avenue.

Challenged the Junior Division Championship PWT and only passed through the 1st round, it's boring that all the characters uses almost the same team. Then challenged the Senior Division and I did better there, I was so close to win the tournament but the finalist had a Garchomp that tanked Salamence's dragon claw with a Haban berry and defeated my pokemon in next turn.

Then did the World Leaders PWT and earned 11BP.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by OJG View Post
    Thanks to my friend SaintAndrew92, I traded five eggs + two items to him for safe-keeping and then restarted. Played the first part of the game, up to where you can trade, insanely fast, and traded with him to get my five eggs and two Pokemon with vital items (Razor Fang for Gligar, Lucky Egg for ease of training). Currently running around like a madman trying to hatch these five eggs on Rt1.
    I'm currently on my way out of Pinwheel Forest, having defeated the second gym and Team Plasma with my new five guys; Growlithe, Remoraid, Zangoose, Gligar and Blitzle. My final team will be one from each generation, which is kinda cool. So all five of my Pokemon are now around level 23; I'm hoping to be at level 27 by the next gym with a bit of hard training. I'm trying to decide the best time to evolve my Gligar and Growlithe: Growlithe is gonna have the final moveset Crunch/Flamethrower or Flame Blitz/Close Combat/Wild Charge, so I'm waiting for level 45 (wish it was earlier!); Gligar already has his moveset, (Acrobatics, X-Scissor, Earthquake, Rock Slide) so I don't know when to evolve it.

About to tackle Castelia Gym. The game isn't very difficult when you have Close Combatters and Earthquakers!

2423 3909 0411
    Shuppet, Phantump, Golurk

Page 390 of 412 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394400 ... LastLast