Page 395 of 412 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405 ... LastLast
Results 9,851 to 9,875 of 10282

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

I healed my Pokemon at the Opelucid City Pokemon Center, then I headed out to Route 10 to the north of town. I arrived and I battled wild Pokemon in the tall grass. I caught a wild Rufflet and Bouffalant and I also battled against wild Audino that appeared in shaky grass patches. I battled some trainers as I moved east along Route 10 and I was eventually stopped by Bianca and Cheren. Cheren wanted to battle me so I did that. I defeated him and I obtained some Max Revives from Bianca. I continued to explore the tall grass around the route and I battled more trainers and I caught a wild Amoonguss as well. I finally arrived at the Pokemon League gates, and I walked through until I arrived outside Victory Road.

I actually only got this game. :3 I played the sequel first.

Started off with the female character, named her Awen, chose Oshawott (I was forced into doing so by my sister) and started the game. However, at the moment, I'm kinda fed up of all the training and boring stuff. And it's pointless to transfer level 100's over. So Pokémon black is currently on hold. Think that I've just got to Castelia city.

Last time we saved in front of Skyla. We beat her, then went ahead and beat Brycen, TP in the Dragonspiral Tower and in the castle thingy in the desert. We did all that, evolved all our team, beat Iris, got to the Pokemon League! My team was quite underleveled, as I went quickly through the game, so they were in their 42-44 levels. First was Caitlyn. Galvantula and Scrafty pwned. Then Grimsley, and it was a team effort here. Against Marshall... well it was tough, but our team pulled through. Shauntal was easy. Then... ugh. N. Our Pokemon were still in their 45's... we lost like 4 times vs N. Then I decided to change movesets, give vitamins, rare candies, and train on that island west of Nuvema Town. Our Pokemon got to levels 48-49, and we managed to beat N easily. Reshiram was no longer an impossible Pokemon, since Archeops beat it pretty quickly. The rest was easy. Then Ghetsis, not too hard either. Archeops beat Cofagrigus, Scrafty beat Bisharp, Galvantula beat Hydreigon (thanks to Samurott and Scrafty though), Sawsbuck beat Bouffalant and Seismitoad, and finally, we stalled Eelektross so it knocked itself out while I revived my Pokemon (thank you Wild Charge's recoil). I will stop here though. I will play W2 again before X and Y, and this will be the game I use for the memory link.

My amazing team:

Samurott, aka Ace. My starter. It was such a great Pokemon, and surprisingly its most useful move must have been Revenge. It was used several times against hard opponents. It was always my Ace card (especially against N and Ghetsis, man he wrecked before he lost). Naive, Sturdy Body, Nuvema Town at level 5.{Revenge, Aqua Tail, Surf, Slash}

Simisear, aka George. My elemental monkey. It was quite useful, mostly until the 5th-6th gym, where it was sort of my powerhouse. Even though in the E4 he didn't really get to shine, he still had nice moments against Grimsley (yep, screw you Bisharp). Calm, Strong Willed, Dreamyard at level 10.{Dig, Fire Blast, Acrobatics, Flame Burst}

Scrafty, aka Sparrow. The star of the E4. It was sooo helpful against everyone in the E4. Beat Shauntal's Cofagrigus, a bunch of Pokemon from Caitlyn and Grimsley, Conkeldurr went down because of it, weakened down Hydreigon... so many Pokemon it took down. My strongest Powerhouse, especially after its evolution. Impish, Good Perseverance, Route 4 at level 17. {Brick Break, Hi Jump Kick, Crunch, Strenght}

Archeops, aka Andy. Archeops was sort of an underdog when we first got it. Definitely the weakest member, but it grew. Eventually, it learned powerful moves, and it learned to fly once it evolved. And once it evolved, it became a powerhouse like Scrafty. Acrobatics really wrecked everything. It managed to beat Reshiram, which by itself is a huge achievement if you're underleveled. Hardy, Quick to Flee, Nacrene City at level 25.{Acrobatics, U-Turn, Toxic, Fly}

Sawsbuck, aka Bambi. Sawsbuck since it was caught was showing to be powerful already. It was great against Clay, and it evolved shortly after. It kept its strenght, especially with Horn Leech and Leech Seed as a combo. It beat 2 of Ghetsis' Pokemon which is awesome, and also did most of the work against Eelektross (a few Megahorns brought it down to red) before it went down. Never though a Sawsbuck would be this amazing. Rash, Likes to Relax (deserves to relax), Route 6 at level 22.{Jump Kick, Leech Seed, Horn Leech, Megahorn}

Galvantula, aka Thor. Galvantula was my last team member, and Joltik wasn't really used much. However, it evolved right before Skyla. And it was a beast, defeating it so easily. Together with Sawsbuck, they defeated Iris alone (all others were down due to the trainer battles, but I didn't want to go back and heal). Galvantula was pretty powerful in the E4 against Shauntal and Caitlyn, and it did great against Ghetsis, paralyzing Eelektross and finishing off Hydreigon. Docile, Likes to Trash About, Chargestone Cave at level 27.{Thunder, Signal Beam, Electro Ball, Thunder Wave}

I arrived at Victory Road and I headed into the cavern. I battled and caught a wild Deino as soon as I entered, then I headed into the next cave and I kept wandering around until I started finding trainers. I also battled against wild Boldore and Durant, but I eventually headed back outside. I slide down a wall and I battled wild Rufflet and Heatmor outside, and I caught one of the latter species. I headed back inside Victory Road and I got lost a few times since the layout was confusing, but I managed to find a Doctor and I healed my Pokemon with him after I beat him. I had to use Strength to push some boulders out of the way and I eventually exited Victory Road. I arrived at the Pokemon League and saved the game.

After crossing through Twist Mountain and arriving in Iccirus City I went straight to the gym. Cryogonal (thanks to Flash Cannon), Throh, and Escavalier swept through all the gym trainers with ease. When I slid my way to Brycen I saved and challenged him to a battle!! I let Simipour go out against his Vanillish and beat it with 2 Scald's. Throh was up next against his Beartic and managed to beat both Beartic and Cryogonal with Brick Break. I got my badge and then had to deal with Team Plasma in the DragonSpiral Tower. After struggling up the tower I witnessed N release Reshiram. Alder felt a clue could be found in the Desert Resort and told me to go there. Really wish I had something with Fly on it now...

White Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

For some reason, I decided to start a new file in Black as a trainer named 'White'. So original, I know! I've done all the mandatory things at the start and beat N, etc. I've gotten up to Striation and defeated Chili (yum) with a combination of Apophis (Snivy) and Panpour. I'm not really using the Panpour; he was only needed for the badge. I'm off to Nacrene to possibly get a new member of my team! I'll update this after I beat the Gym there. I'm not sure what Fossil I will get, although I'm leaning on Archeops. See you guys later when I update this!

Team

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2ibyhy8.png[/IMG] [ Apophis ] - [ Male ]
    [ Level 15 ] { Tackle, Leer, Vine Whip, Growth }
    { Jolly Nature, Quick Tempered, Overgrow }
    , the god of glitches

I recently started a new run-through where in which I started with Tepig. This will be a run-through using only Pokemon of the Fighting Type because I've wanted to try the mono-type challenge for a while, and I saw the opportunity when starting this new run-through. I arrived in Striaton City, but haven't gone to face the gym leaders yet, as the only Pokemon I have at the moment is Tepig. I'll be importing a Riolu from White 2, probably right after I beat Cress and win the badge.

Once I had finally arrived at the Pokemon League, I bought some items at the shop there and I healed my Pokemon. I flew over to Nimbasa City afterwards and I battled against trainers at the Small Court and Big Stadium. I went back to Opelucid City after that and I participated in some triple battles at the Battle House there. I went north to Route 10 after that and I did some Audino grinding in the tall grass for about 30 minutes until I got fed up with that. I wandered back to Victory Road and I did some training against wild Pokemon there. I was able to level up my Pokemon thanks to the Lucky Eggs that I had traded over from Black version, but they still felt under leveled for the upcoming Elite Four challenge.

Black: I started breeding my Pokemon and am now going to trading them to Black 2.

After beating up N easily (Okay who cares about the reshiram, it wasn'tweak to water so my feraligater was useless but still, N was EASY)
    Then here comes Ghetsis being a sooky baby because N lost with reshiram and I caught zekrom, even though I had a level 80 zekrom stuck in the PC I traded from my other game and so, then again I'd be sooky if a kid who destroyed my evil plans has a pc box full of legendaries,2 zekroms and a level 100 to slap Ghetsis face.... So don't blame ghetsis, even though non of those pokemon were on my team at that moment because I used pokemon I got from eggs from soul silver.

Okay ME VS GHETSIS.
    He sends out his first pokemon. I'm not gonna say it's name by the way, it's the ghost type that can't be traded unless it is nicknamed. I throw a couple crunchs from my Feraligater at level 56. This is the battle. Toxic,crunch,heal,toxic,heal,protect,heal,crunch,s hadowball,crunch. and then comes boufallent,bisharp and Hydreigon. I send out machamp and spam cross chops and get kill boufallent. Then kill bisharp with a critical hit, and hydreigon comes. THE HACKING HORROR!(zwelious turns into hydreigon ay level 60 so ghetsis hacks) and cross chop first. CRITICAL HIT! BOO YAAA!!! sesmitoad comes and I get in serperior to slap him with a leaf blade. 2 hit KO! then electross. I send in rocky the steelixx. BUT BULLDOZE DOESN'T AFFECT IT BECAUSE OF LEVITATE! HOW CAN I FORGET?!?!?! Smack down but... he uses Flamethrower and I faint. Hmm go feraligater for no reason. Use ice fang. IT MISSED! UGH I GOT CRITICAL HIT LUCK BUT NOW WHEN I NEED THE LUCK MOST IT DIES OUT! Wild charge.... by feraligater.... Go Machamp. CROSS CHOP. Miss..... CMON!!! Acrobatics kills me in 2 hits or 1. Any. Maybe 3 the most. I go and use serperior. Thank god for me attacking first and I use leaf blade. Elektross used crunch luckily. I use giga drain to heal up and do damage. I switch knowing Ghetsis will heal so I get Magcargo. Lava plume. Didn't work well but it did a bit of damage. Using Wild charge? Bad idea. RECOIL DAMAGE AND WON'T KILL ME! I use rock slide and get him to flinch. Then I go for the rock slide again and win the battle. HUZZAAYYY!!!!

So I restarted my White because I was bored last night. I chose Snivy as my starter. And then I got Pokedex and Pokeball. I trained my Snivy before N challenged me. He sent out Purrloin and I sent out Snivy. I used Vine Whip twice to beat him straight away. And then mom gave me running shoes to help me run faster. Then in front of Straiton City, Bianca challenged me. She sent out her Lillipup, and I just Vine Whip it. Then she sent out her Oshawott, Snivy OHKO'd it with Vine Whip easily. And then I explored Straiton City and saved the game in front of the gym.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

So I decided to randomly look for a shiny in the Lostlorn Forest in Black earlier (while simutaneously doing so on Soulsilver and Emerald as well). I don't know why, but I had a good feeling it was going to happen on Black (I would've done it on Black 2 perhaps, but seeing as the shiny charm and such is available in that and I don't have it yet, I didn't see the point of trying without it on that copy). Anyway, between constantly moving my hands and eyes around between Black, Soulsilver, and Emerald, I eventually (a moderate amount of time?) found a Shiny Venipede, and it wasn't even in a double encounter. I decided to use my Watchog that I used way back, early on during Black on my team, and Whimsicott to help me hunt. Anyway to wrap this up quickly, I caught a level 24, Male, Relaxed, Swarm-ability, shiny Venipede. I really love how shiny Scolipede looks but I'm not sure I want to evolve it at all...
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

Played my Black for a bit today. First, I downloaded the Wi-Fi Jirachi event since I own the Japanese version of the game. After picking up the Jirachi at the Pokemon Center, I traded it over to my White 2. When that was done, I decided to train the Pokemon in my party a little. I flew to Nuvema Town and battled Bianca there. Then, I went to Victory Road in order to battle Cheren. Neither of them were that challenging though most of my Pokemon managed to gain a level. Next, I visited the Unity Tower since for some reason I hadn't gone there on my Black version yet. Lastly, I went to Route 10 just to listen to the music.

I continued to train at Victory Road in the hopes of leveling up my team some more, then I headed back to the Pokemon League after training for about an hour. I stocked up on items and I healed my Pokemon, then I walked into the Pokemon League building. Once I was at the courtyard, I walked into Marshal's room. I decided to challenge him first simply because he has always given me the most trouble and I just wanted to get that battle over with. I used my Unfezant against his Throh and Sawk, and I beat them fairly easily. I used Darmanitan against his Conkeldurr afterwards and that battle went on for a while until Fire Punch knocked it out. I used Lilligant against Mienshao and I saved after beating Marshal.

Not too much happening for me. I've just been going around Unova trying to get my team to Lv. 100.

Send me a VM if you want to chat or have a casual battle!
    3DS FC: 2277-6720-4241
    Pokemon White FC: 1937-1211-2762
    VM me yours!

Well I got out other pokemon that I ditched into the box from other playthroughs that were to special and high leveled to let them rot and disappear when I delete a game so I got them out today and found ALOT of TMS to up their moves.
    After that I got my team for white back out of the box and update their movesets too.
    I explore random places, catch a metagross in a MASTER BALL. What I was saving it for the roaming pokemon OR a patrat if I got bored. I had no pokeballs so MASTERBALL and got a metagross. Changed it's moveset and caught ANOTHER ditto to trade a lady for a rotom. I replace Hex for shadow ball, replace charge with whatever move Rotom wants for when he changes his form like normal rotom into washing machine. Replace electroball for thunder bolt. Then change rotom into the washing machine mode so hydro pump replaced charge. I then had a hunt for shiny pokemon in white forest and after a while I found a shiny Mild Pidgey. WOO SHINY PIDGEY FTW!
    I then go to dragonspiral tower and have a hunt for dragonite. I catch 2 dratini. 1 was level 51 so ditch, I just wanted 1 or 2 rare candies so it evolves into a dragonite.
    I catch a dratini at level 59. Better but not to good. I have another shot, lucky I did that BECAUSE I FOUND A LEVEL 70 DRAGONAIR!!!!! OMG SO COOL WOOOO!!! I lower its hp down. It uses outrage and kills steelix and feraligater. It gets confused so I use a great ball and catch it after it gets hit a couple times by confusion. I get it out the box and use a rare candy for no reason. Now I have a dragonite level 71
    Flamethrower
    Fly
    Dragon Dance
    Outrage
    YEEESSSS!!!!

I removed all my team members' and collected Pokémon's HM moves and hold items in order to prepare them for transferring to XY. I will restart my games and begin anew after all the transfers are completed.

Until then, auf wieder-baibai! /wave

I had put my White version down months ago to focus on other games, but with nothing to play, I realized I needed to get a White Trainer Card for it, and I only had done two of the five requirements, finishing the National Pokedex (648/649) and beating the Elite Four. So I figured the Battle Subway would be next, as all I needed was a 49 win streak on the Battle Subway doubles line, I had done the singles line before. Doubles had been giving me trouble for a long time, because there is such a different style of play required in doubles that I am not used to, so I put together a proper team, and managed to win 48 in a row. Here's what happened with I met Emmet.

My team consisting of DrizzleToed, DDKingdra, NPThundurus, and SDScizor against his Excadrill, Haxorus, Chandelure, and Eelektross.

Turn 1
    Politoed 100% / Kingdra 100% vs Excadrill 100% / Haxorus 100%

I switch out Kingdra expecting Dragon Claw/Tail, it used Dragon Dance. Excadrill attacked Politoed with Aerial Ace, did about 20%, while Toed gets rid of Haxorus' Yache Berry.
    Turn 2
    Politoed 80% / Scizor 100% vs Excadrill 90% / Haxorus 80%

Scizor attacks Haxorus with Bullet Punch, does about 60%, Politoed Encore's Dragon Dance, and Excadrill uses Rock Slide which did about 25% to both Scizor and Politoed.

Turn 3
    Politoed 55% / Scizor 75% vs Excadrill 80% / Haxorus 20%

I switch Kingdra back in now that Haxorus is basically dead weight, meanwhile Excadrill uses Aerial Ace on Kingdra for about 30%, and Politoed puts Haxorus to sleep with Hypnosis.

Turn 4
    Politoed 55% / Kingdra 70% vs Excadrill 70% / Haxorus 20%

Kingdra uses Dragon Dance, Excadrill uses Earthquake, killing Haxorus and putting both Politoed and Kingdra in the 10% range, Politoed finishes it off with Scald.
    Turn 5
    Politoed 10% / Kingdra 10% vs Chandelure 100% / Eelektross 100%

Kingdra uses Waterfall on Eelektross, does 95%, while Eelektross KO's Kingdra with Thunderbolt, and Chandelure KO's Politoed with Shadow Ball.

Turn 6
    Scizor 100% / Thundurus 100% vs Chandelure 100% / Eelektross 5%

Scizor uses Bullet Punch to KO Eelektross, and Thundurus uses Thunder to KO Chandelure, it was a critical hit, though I'm not sure Chandelure would have survived a non crit Thunder.

44-30008-43386 is the number of the Battle Video if you're interested, and the link above leads to a detailed version of the team.
    Laurence | Rock
    3325-1721-6092
    Onix | Shuckle | Nosepass

I headed over to Grimsley's room next after I defeated Marshal. I arrived at his spot and I challenged him. I used my Darmanitan against his Liepard and I defeated it with Superpower. I then swapped out to Samurott and I used it against Grimsley's Krookodile. I defeated Krookodile with Surf attack and I used Unfezant against Scrafty next. Once Scrafty was defeated I used Darmanitan once more against Grimsley's Bisharp and I beat it with Fire Punch. I moved on to Shauntal's room next. I sent out my Darmanitan against her Cofagrigus and I beat it with Fire Punch. After that I used my Lilligant against her Jellicent which I defeated with Petal Dance, then I used Samurott against her Golurk and Chandelure.

I finally got Black back after letting my little cousin borrow it and I started over again. I'm playing as Hilda with Oshawott. I don't have my first badge yet because I wanna finish BW2 first(I've got all my other games on hold until I finish it).

After beating Shauntal I headed over to the last Elite Four chamber and I encountered Caitlin there. I challenged her and I used my Darmanitan against her Reuniclus. I switched to Lilligant and I used her against Caitlin's Musharna. I thought that battle would be easy, but Caitlin's Musharna endured every attack so I switched to Samurott and I defeated Musharna with X-Scissor. I used my Zebstrika against Caitlin's Sigilyph after that and I defeated it with Thunderbolt. Finally, only her Gothitelle remained and I used Unfezant against it. Once I had defeated Caitlin I went back outside to the courtyard area and I took the giant statue down like an elevator. I headed to the Champion's room and I saved outside.

I haven't been playing Black much after I got Black 2, but I still have fun in the Subway sometimes. I also use Black for trading and evolving Pokemon, along with catching Pokemon I can't get in Black 2. The last thing I did in Black was battle in the Subway in the Super-Multi train with my Black 2 team.

Once I finally arrived at Champion Alder's room I encountered him speaking with N. N had apparently defeated him and then after ranting around something he summoned his castle out of the ground around the Pokemon League building. N entered the castle and then Cheren arrived. I was urged to enter the castle and chase N down so I did that. Once inside of N's Castle I encountered six of the Sages of Team Plasma and they were going to stop me until the Unova Gym Leaders arrived to fend them off for me. I was able to explore N's Castle now. I was free to enter several of the rooms around the castle and I spoke to Team Plasma grunts inside. I saved after teleporting to the Pokemon League's Pokemon Center.

I launched the DSi and realised I would need a new Ice-Type to send to the Dream World, the easiest one I could think of was Vanillite so I headed off to the Cold Storage, it was cold. Vanillite was easy to catch so I decided I'd have a walk around, seeing as in the future the place sadly wouldn't exist, remembering where I'd encountered Team Plasma... Eventually I left for Striation City, bred a few Dream World Females and then power ran low...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

I made a new profile with a New Fictional Character named Maddy. Bianca and Cheren met me in my house, and I'm currently attempting to find a Tepig with a good Nature/Possibly IVs.
    Alpha Sapphire

Badges: 0

Page 395 of 412 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405 ... LastLast