Page 401 of 411 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,025 of 10274

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

I finished up on that route and am now in the Mistralton cave caught a boldore. Now I'm just finishing it up. I hope I get another shiny stone because I don't have one currently for Siam >.<
    Current team:
    Wolfy the samerott and Tabby the zebstrika lv 40 and 29
    Serval the whimsicott and Boxer the timburr lv 40 and 22
    Fennec the carracosta and Siam the minccino lv 37 and 35
    New reserve
    boldore

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Nothing much on B/W, except I used the Poke transporter to bring a lot of the pokemon over to my Y version.

I continued to wander through Route 7 and I soon passed by some wooden planks and I walked across there and I got closer to Twist Mountain. I eventually encountered Cheren again as I approached the mountain and he challenged me to another battle. We were soon joined by Alder after battling and I obtained the Surf HM from him which would allow my Pokemon to carry me over water. I headed up some steps towards the entrance of Twist Mountain after healing my Pokemon at a house nearby and I started moving throughout the cavern. I arrived at a few dead ends a couple of times and backtracked through some tunnels until I arrived at an outside portion of the mountain where I battled more trainers.

I finally continued with my black wedlock. I got the shiny stone and evolved Siam, my cincinno, I also got everyone to lv 38. Finally I got the return FM and taught it to Siam and Boxer, my gurdurr. Now I just have to evolve Boxer then I will battle the gym leader.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I continued to navigate through Twist Mountain and I battled against many trainers and wild Pokemon. I also collected several items and I managed to find the exit eventually. Cheren caught up with me and I spoke to him before arriving in Icirrus City. I encountered Cedric Juniper there and he told me about Dragonspiral Tower. I then went to the Pokemon Center to heal my Pokemon. I then walked around the puddles in Icirrus City and I caught a wild Palpitoad and Shelmet. I also trained against some Stunfisk since they gave out a lot of experience. I bought some items and then I explored the city fully. I got bored and headed to the local Gym after that. I had a hard time there so I left to train my team a bit more.

I beat the plasma grunts in the desert ruins, beat everyone in the moor of iccirus, and beat Bianca. Now I'm on my way to Opelucid city.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I left the Icirrus Gym and I did some more training north of the city. After buying some items and healing my Pokemon at the local Pokemon Center, I returned to the Icirrus City Gym and battled some more Gym trainers as I wandered around the Gym's icy floors. I slid around the Gym a bit more and I managed to get all the way to Brycen's location after solving the Gym puzzle. I challenged him and he sent out Vanillish. I used Gurdurr and defeated Vanillish, then Brycen sent out Beartic and I beat it with my Darmanitan. He sent out his Cryogonal at the end of the battle and I used Zebstrika's Flame Charge and I won the match. I got the Freeze Badge and the Frost Breath TM and saved the game before heading back out.

I am currently going through a nuzlocke on White, and so far I have beaten three gyms with no casualties . My strongest pokemon, and general sweeper, is my watchhog Timon. Currently is desert Resort, Where I caught a sandile in the sand outside, and a Yamask in the actual ruins. Currently facing trainers before I have to go face the fourth electric gym. Hoping by that time I wil have a stronger team that can easily deal with her pesky emolga.
    you can call it anything you want, i still call it GOOd (get it, its a goodra joke)

current shinies in x/y (Flora), (Sonnet), (Ashen), (carbunkle)

I left the Icirrus City Gym after beating Brycen and I met Cheren and Bianca outside. Brycen appeared as well and he detected the Shadow Triad hidden among us. They told us what was happening at the Dragonspiral Tower an we had to stop Team Plasma. I healed my team at the Pokemon Center and after doing some quick training in Twist Mountain, I headed for Dragonspiral Tower to stop Team Plasma. I climbed the tower and collected items and battled wild Pokemon on the way to the summit. I battled several Team Plasma grunts as well and then I reached the top. N took off with Reshiram and I left the tower afterwards. I had to visit the Desert Resort, but I stayed behind to train a bit before going there.

After evolving my Sandile Tigra, I went out to fight more trainers West of Nimbasa, before I realized the story will prevent me otherwise, Bianca took me to the theather, where I dressed my Watchog Timon in casual clothing, after that, I went back to my original plan of heading west before the Nimbasa gym
    you can call it anything you want, i still call it GOOd (get it, its a goodra joke)

current shinies in x/y (Flora), (Sonnet), (Ashen), (carbunkle)

I got to Opelucid after battling all of the gangsters. I also failed to catch a stupid ugly garbodor so now pokemon for me on that route.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

just got first gym badge woop woop

I flew back to Nimbasa City and I did some extra training at the Small Court and Big Stadium, then I left for the Desert Resort. I got to the Relic Castle and met up with Cheren there. Once inside I climbed the previously inaccessible staircase and arrived at a new portion of the Relic Castle. I wandered around and battled a couple of Team Plasma grunts that I encountered and then I captured a wild Cofagrigus. I went deeper into the ruins and found a Krokorok which I also captured. I eventually made it to the last room and met up with Alder and Ghetsis. After Ghetsis left, I was told to head for Nacrene City. I went to the local museum and obtained the Dark Stone. I finished that and saved as I arrived in Icirrus City.

I just lost my black wedlocke because of stupid Cheren DX will I ever win any of these challenges D=
    Loosing team
    Tabby the zebstrika and Wolfy the samerot lv 43 and 45
    Siam the cincinno and Fennec the carracosta lv 43 and 40
    Boxer the conkeldurr and Serval the whimsicott lv 45 and 43

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I passed through Tubeline Bridge and arrived at Route 9 and I battled against some of the Bikers along the route. As I walked around, I noticed that there was a store nearby, so I went inside to stock up on some items that I would need later one. I got inside and shopped for a little while and then I battled some people inside, who I didn't even know were trainers at first. After exploring the whole place, I went back outside and explored the tall grass around Route 9. I found a wild Garbodor as I searched the tall grass, so I went ahead and captured that. I was searching for the evolved form of Gothita, but I couldn't find it so I gave up. I then left through the gate and finally arrived in Opelucid City. I saved there.

Just acquired my copy of White earlier today, and am beginning my first foray into the world of 5th gen.

I chose Snivy because I intend to get a Chandelure later on to cover fire type, and there are myriad water types to choose from.

I caught a Lillipup right away to have Pickup, but have no intention of battling with it. I also picked up a Purrloin, because I like their look, even if they don't get a good moveset early on. Trained some, then headed into the gym to fight Chili. I knew it would be a tough battle, but I thought I could still win.

That dang "Work Up" move though. I took down his first Pokemon after it fainted my Snivy, and then used Purrloin's Sand Attack to lower his Pansear's accuracy into oblivion so I could whittle away at it. I avoided 4 in a row, getting its health down very low. Just the Lillipup left, level 4! It avoided two Incinerates, getting Pansear down to a SLIVER! But then it got hit and I lost. Oh well, time to try again.

Trainer: Xerxes
    Badges: 0

Snivy, Rash, level 12
    Purrloin, Adamant, level 11
    Lillipup, Lax, level 4
    Last edited by Dresden; 15th April 2014 at 10:42 PM.

:Friend Codes - X: 2981-7440-4003
    :Friend Safari - Water - Panpour/Quagsire/Frogadier
    :Shinies -

I finally entered Opelucid City and when I got there, I saw that Team Plasma was holding another rally about Pokemon liberation. Alder from the Unova League was there and after Team Plasma talked, he came up to me and talked about stuff. Then I met Drayden and Iris from the Opelucid City Gym and I went to their house to talk about stuff. Once that was done, Iris headed off for the Gym since she was the Gym Leader in White version. I wandered around Opelucid City for a while and engaged in a triple battle in one of the houses there. It was tough and when it was over, I had my team of Pokemon healed at the Pokemon Center. I shopped for important items then saved the game before challenging the Gym.

After an embarrassing amount of attempts, I finally beat Chili with my Purrloin and Snivy! Then I talked to Fennel, received the HM01 Cut, and headed to the Dreamyard. I faced off with Team Plasma, then stayed around to get a Munna with Synchronize. I healed up, did some PC organizing, then saved.

I finally headed to the Opelucid City Gym and I made my way around while trying to figure out the best path to take to reach Gym Leader Iris. I battled against trainers along the way and I leveled up a bit from those efforts. I got around to some other parts of the Gym and battled some more. I finally reached Iris and I challenged her at once. Her Fraxure was easy to defeat with my Krookodile. Iris sent out her Druddigon afterwards and I used Beartic, which I trained from a Cubchoo earlier in the game. Gym Leader Iris finally sent out her Haxorus and I had Beartic use its Blizzard attack, which was super effective and caused Haxorus to faint right away. I beat Iris and got the Legend Badge from her and I saved.

I beat the 2nd gym on the first try, then headed into Pinwheel Forest. Having already discovered the possible trade of a Petilil for a Cottonee, I caught a Petilil right away and went back out to trade. Lemme tell ya, I love this Cottonnee. Priority on status moves paired with Leech Seed and all the grass-type powders? Heck YES! Also, I am loving Munna. Sleep-inducing moves, Moonlight, good HP and SpDef, and it's psychic, one of my favorites! I'm starting to understand the general dislike for Purrloin -- it drops easily, and its moveset really is pretty bad until high levels. However, Assist keeps things interesting, so I'll keep it with me for now.

Badges: 2

"Fluffee" the Cottonee, Modest, lv17 - Stun Spore, Leech Seed, Mega Drain, Grass Knot
    Purrloin, Adamant, lv19 - Cut, Pursuit, Assist, Torment
    Munna, Brave, lv20 - Psybeam, Hypnosis (accident! I meant to keep Yawn!), Lucky Chant, Moonlight
    Servine, Rash, lv20 - Leaf Tornado, Grass Knot, Leech Seed, Growth

TBH, once I can evolve my Cottonee, I'm probably not going to keep my starter. I've never been a big grass-type user (except for how much I'm loving Cottonee), and I know Serperior doesn't have a great moveset.

After beating Gym Leader Drayden at the Opelucid City Gym, I went outside and met Professor Juniper who gave me the Master Ball, which I figured would come in handy later on in my journey. I then went to the Pokemon Center in town to heal my Pokemon since most of them got injured during the Gym battle. I took care of them and then wandered around town, trying to decide whether I should train some more or just risk it and head out to the Pokemon League already. I walked to Route 10 and wandered around the tall grass and battled some wild Pokemon. I found and caught a wild Bouffalant and Rufflet for my Pokedex and then I battled a trainer along the path, healed once more in Opelucid City, and then saved.

I made it to Castelia City and had fun exploring for a while. I cleared out the Battle Company, united the trio of dancing trainers, then helped Burgh against Team Plasma. After healing up, I faced Burgh's gym, knowing I was at a severe disadvantage -- I was facing a bug gym with a psychic, a dark type, and two grass-types... all weak against bug. However, his trainers proved fairly easy. Burgh got me close to gone, but my Pickup drone Lillipup saved the day by Reviving my Liepard so that it could Fake Out Burgh's Leavanny and let it lose that last sliver of health from the Poison it got from my Cottonee.

Success! The Insect Badge and TM76 Struggle Bug are mine!

Badges: 3

Liepard@Scope Lens, Adamant, level 23 - Pursuit, Cut, Assist, Fake Out
    "Fluffee" the Cottonee@Big Root, Modest, level 22 - PoisonPowder, Leech Seed, Mega Drain, Grass Knot
    Servine@Miracle Seed, Rash, level 22 - Leaf Tornado, Grass Knot, Leech Seed, Growth
    Munna@Quick Claw, Brave, level 22 - Psybeam, Hypnosis, Lucky Chant, Moonlight
    Lillipup, Level 4, Pickup drone.
    Last edited by Dresden; 16th April 2014 at 9:35 PM.

I wandered along Route 10 and encountered Cheren and Bianca. We talked and then Cheren wanted to battle so I went along and battled him. All of his Pokemon were easy for me to defeat except for his Samurott, which made my Emboar faint. I had to use my Zebstrika to take that it down. Once that I was done, I proceeded through Route 10 and battled the trainers that I encountered along the way to the Victory Road gate. I finally arrived at the gate and entered through the many areas by using my badges. I got to the end of the gate and arrived at Victory Road. I went inside and encountered some wild Pokemon and I battled some of those. I went through Victory Road's passages and I saved as I got to a ledge.

Played a lot since yesterday. Finished the 4th city, moved onto the 5th, and started to focus my team a bit more. I also evolved Cottonee once it learned Giga Drain, as I'm not too concerned about the rest of the moves it learns. I got rid of the Pokemon that I'm just not using, freed up a slot by getting rid of my Pickup drone, and finally found the 2nd half of my planned team: Solosis on route 5, and Joltik and Ferroseed in Chargestone Cave. The Ferroseed I got had a crappy nature though, so I need to go back and find another.

The team I had already is slightly overleveled since I had only the 3 of them for a while, but having to catch the rest of them up will remedy that. I haven't actually trained the Solosis at all, as I randomly decided to check its IVs and it's got fantastic IVs; as such, I want to properly EV train this one, which I'm not bothering with the rest.

Badges: 5

Darumaka@Lucky Egg, Quirky, lv32 - Fire Punch, Facade, Rock Tomb, Belly Drum
    "Fluffee" the Whimsicott@Big Root, Modest, lv35 - Giga Drain, Leech Seed, PoisonPowder, Grass Knot
    Tirtouga@Eviolite, Hardy, lv33 - Aqua Jet, Crunch, Smack Down, Rest
    Joltik, Quirky, lv25 - Freshly caught!
    Solosis, Brave, lv19 - Freshly caught!

I can't decide if I want to stick with Darumaka/Darmanitan, or switch to the Chandelure line once I reach that point. It's really a choice of physical or special attacker, as they both have fantastic stats and movesets. I'm kind of leaning towards Darmanitan for the bulk, but Chandelure has Ghost-type which is nice. Got a nice bulky water in Carracosta, speedy griefer in Whimsicott, Galvantula will be a decent electric type, as well as having some tasty bug moves. Ferrothorn is a fantastic wall, and Reuniclus will be awesome with its psychic power. With the low speed of Carracosta, Reuniclus, and Ferrothorn, this team just screams Trick Room... which is odd. I usually go for speedy teams, where only Whimsicott and Galvantula truly have good speed on this team. Darmanitan's is merely passable.

I kept moving around Victory Road and got to a ledge outside. I had to slide down that ledge to get to other parts of Victory Road, so I did that and I encountered some wild Pokemon and I captured a Heatmor and battled others for experience. I started grinding as best as I could to level up my team before the upcoming Elite Four battles and then returned to the inside Victory Road's cavern. I battled some of the trainers inside the cave and then found some more items. I finally made it out of Victory Road and ran to the Pokemon Center at the Pokemon League. I healed my Pokemon and swapped Pokemon on the PC. I then flew off to Opelucid City since I wanted to do some training with my Pokemon Pokemon near there.

Page 401 of 411 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405 ... LastLast