Page 411 of 411 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411
Results 10,251 to 10,252 of 10252

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

I started a battle against Kyurem. My Serperior was still at the front of my party, so I used it to chip down Kyurem's health a bit until I got KOed by a Super Effective move. I sent out Jellicent next and used Ice Beam to get Kyurem down to red health. Then, I switched over to Camerupt and used Yawn. Finally, once Kyurem was asleep, I began chucking Dusk Balls at it. This ended up being yet another easy capture for me, again taking only like five or six balls.

Returned to Lacunosa Town afterwards. The next thing I'll probably do on this game is catch Tornadus, but I don't know when that'll happen because I haven't decided if I want to use my Master Ball on it or not.

I left Grimsley's chamber and walked into Shauntal's chamber. I challenged her and she sent out Reuniclus and I had Swoobat use Shadow Ball, but Reuniclus used Thunder and it defeated Swoobat. I switched out to Darmanitan and took Reuniclus down with Fire Punch. Shauntal used Sigilyph next and I beat it with my Zebstrika. She used Musharna and Darmanitan's Thrash attack defeated it. Shauntal's Gothitelle was last and Krookodile's Crunch attack came through and I defeated her. I revived my Swoobat with a Max Revive and I healed my other Pokemon and I headed to the League courtyard area again. I decided that Caitlin would be my next challenge, so I went to her room. I saved as she got out of bed.

Page 411 of 411 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411