Page 411 of 411 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411
Results 10,251 to 10,268 of 10268

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

I started a battle against Kyurem. My Serperior was still at the front of my party, so I used it to chip down Kyurem's health a bit until I got KOed by a Super Effective move. I sent out Jellicent next and used Ice Beam to get Kyurem down to red health. Then, I switched over to Camerupt and used Yawn. Finally, once Kyurem was asleep, I began chucking Dusk Balls at it. This ended up being yet another easy capture for me, again taking only like five or six balls.

Returned to Lacunosa Town afterwards. The next thing I'll probably do on this game is catch Tornadus, but I don't know when that'll happen because I haven't decided if I want to use my Master Ball on it or not.

I left Grimsley's chamber and walked into Shauntal's chamber. I challenged her and she sent out Reuniclus and I had Swoobat use Shadow Ball, but Reuniclus used Thunder and it defeated Swoobat. I switched out to Darmanitan and took Reuniclus down with Fire Punch. Shauntal used Sigilyph next and I beat it with my Zebstrika. She used Musharna and Darmanitan's Thrash attack defeated it. Shauntal's Gothitelle was last and Krookodile's Crunch attack came through and I defeated her. I revived my Swoobat with a Max Revive and I healed my other Pokemon and I headed to the League courtyard area again. I decided that Caitlin would be my next challenge, so I went to her room. I saved as she got out of bed.

Well after I beat the game I stopped playing but today and yesterday I started hunting Pokemon..

Here is what I have achieved..

Got a shinx from Diamond/Pearl and trained him all the way to level 41.. He is a luxray now..

Got a magmortar from trading my pokemon in Heartgold to Diamond so he could evolve with his item.. Got him to level 36..

Evolved my Misdreavus to a Mismagius after I found a dusk stone..

My metang evolved into Metagross.. He is currently level 55..

Got my Giratina from diamond/pearl to Pokemon white.. Gave him the griseous orb and he turned into his original form..

I'm now hunting for a dusk stone again in some caves so my lamptent (lvl 41) So it can evovle to Chandelure..

Hunting for more cool pokemon I always wanted..

I arrived at the Champion's chamber and Alder and N were gossiping. N's Castle appeared around the League afterwards and N left. I chased after N, but was stopped by the Team Plasma Sages. The Unova Gym Leaders arrived to battle them and I was free to roam the castle. I collected items in the different rooms in N's Castle and I managed to have my Pokemon healed as well. I then warped to the Pokemon League's PC and after purchasing items, I returned to the castle. I got to N's room and N's Zekrom appeared. Then my Light Stone activated and the Legendary Reshiram appeared. I fought against it and managed to capture Reshiram and my Pokemon were then healed by N. N challenged me afterwards.

Today, I flew to Mistralton City and headed out to Route 7 again. There was a huge storm raging on that route, with lots of rain and wind. Inside a house, I learned about the Pokemon Tornadus and then saw it when I went back outdoors. So after that, I started looking around for it in the wild. I flew to Nimbasa and then ended up on the same route as Tornadus right away, but unfortunately I did not encounter it in the grass and the storm accompanying it quickly stopped.

That was annoying since I then had to search for it again. I eventually got into a battle with Tornadus on Route 16. I simply used my Master Ball to catch it.

I battled N and I beat his Zekrom with my Reshiram, but his annoying Carracosta defeated Reshiram afterwards. I defeated Carracosta and Archeops with Zebstrika and I had some trouble against N's Vanilluxe next, but I managed to defeat it with Darmanitan eventually. N's other Pokemon were a challenge to defeat as well, but I defeated him in the end. Ghetsis arrived and revealed his true intentions and my Pokemon were healed for me before I battled him. Ghetsis was also a mild challenge, but I managed to slay his Pokemon eventually. I got that battle done and Ghetsis was arrested afterwards. N left his castle on Zekrom after his sad music played and I awoke back at my house after the game credits.

I got lots of Pokemon I always wanted today

So much progess so fast?

My minccino got evolved to a Cinccino.. (Level 32)

I captured an Excadrill at Giant Chasm.. (Level 50)

Caught a jigglytuff and gave it a moon stone so it could evovle to a Wigglytuff (Level 50)

Caught a sneasel at Giant chasm.. Then gave it a razor claw and leveled it up at night to get a Weavile..

And I finally found a dusk stone and evolved my lampent to a chandelure

I strutted downstairs and saw Looker in disguise and he asked me to help him find the Team Plasma Sages. I got a Super Rod from him and I went out and met up with Cheren and Bianca and I got my Pokedex upgraded. I headed for Castelia City to take care of some things next. I then left for Nimbasa City to battle at the Small Court afterwards. It was a frustrating time since all of my Pokemon fainted during the first few battles, so I had to have them healed and then I returned to battle some more since I wanted everyone to level up. I eventually defeated all the trainers inside the court and I left to battle at the Big Stadium. I had an even tougher time there, but I eventually beat the trainers I saved at the PC.

Returned to Icirrus today in order to re-explore the city and surrounding areas. Since it is no longer winter in the games, I decided it was time to do some of the things exclusive to other seasons. So, I started walking around Icirrus again and thought that it was nice seeing what it looked like without a bunch of snow covering it. I managed to find a hidden item in the marshy area that I couldn't get to last month due to me sliding all over the ice. Then, I went out to Route 8 and picked up another hidden item. I headed into the Moor of Icirrus after that, where I found even more stuff and battled a trainer.

Next, I plan on looking around Twist Mountain again for things I couldn't get to last time...not looking forward to it at all.

So next I headed over to Opelucid City again and I went ahead and made use out of the Battle House there. I had two Rotation Battles and then I went north towards Route 10 and I trained against some wild Audino for about 15 minutes. After that, I headed east to Route 11 and I trained there as well. I encountered tons of new Pokemon like Gligar, Seviper, Zangoose and others and I worked hard to capture Pokemon for the National Pokedex. I also encountered a Buizel in the water as I was Surfing around and I captured that as well. I went down to the lower part of Route 11 and I battled another trainer there. After I healed my team, I trained in the double battle patches of grass for a while. I saved afterwards.

Headed back into Twist Mountain and began looking for the areas that were blocked by snow the first time I went through. I was worried that I was going to be there for quite a while, since Twist Mountain has never been my favourite place and it just always seems confusing to me. Fortunately, I was able to find where I needed to go very quickly and without any problems at all! I ran into a few trainers who wanted to battle and defeated them all using my Serperior. Of course, I also found a few more items to add to my bag. When I was done with everything there, I went to one of the outdoor areas and used Fly to escape.

I encountered a Bisharp while training at Route 11. I captured it, but my Pokemon were weak from all of the battling, so I went back to Opelucid City and I healed my Pokemon at the PC. I battled some more at the Battle House and then I healed once again. I left to Route 11 again and then I reached Village Bridge, was between Opelucid City and Lucanosa Town. I walked around for a while and I trained in the tall grass. I captured a Golduck and a Bibarel and then I headed to the other part of Village Bridge to heal. Once that was done, I got a Lum Berry for helping out at the cafe. I trained some more and then I headed to Route 12. It was raining when I got there and I decided to make use of the wild Pokemon to train.

I headed into the Cold Storage in search of Team Plasma and used the opportunity to train my new Foongus. After clearing the icy building I discovered a small group of Plasma goons huddled together at which point Cheren and I took them out. It was all for naught however as Ghetsis soon showed up and whisked them all away. With Clay now back at his gym post I beat all the trainers and challenged Clay. Pignite defeated Krokorok with Arm Thrust and Foongus took out Palpitoad with Giga Drain. Clay's Excadrill however managed to wipe out my entire team...twice! After the second loss I went through Route 6 and beat all the trainers to level up a bit and I also evolved Minccino into Cinccino after reaching Chargestone Cave. I ran back to Driftveil City and challenged Clay again and pulled off a win without taking any damage! I defeated Bianca (who I always forget you battle after you beat Clay) and returned to Chargestone Cave where I took a break.

Lv33
    Lv32
    Lv32
    Lv31
    Lv31
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

After exploring Route 12, I arrived at Lacunosa Town. I went south to Route 13 afterwards and I captured some Pokemon. I headed south to Undella Town and battled some trainers along the way and I healed at the Pokemon Center as soon as I arrived. I wandered around and then I battled a little boy by a big manor. Once I defeated his Buizel, he led me inside his house and he told me to come back tomorrow. I healed at the Pokemon Center and bought some Dive Balls. I Surfed around Undella Bay and captured some Pokemon including a Mantine. I taught Dive to my Pokemon and I went into the Abyssal Ruins. I was pushed out of it eventually though, so I left the area and saved at the entrance to the Giant Chasm.

Did not play Pokemon for a while but once again achieved a lot just today..

Trained my chandelure from level 41 to 50..

Trained my level 39 Pawniard to level 52 and FINNALY got it evovled to Bisharp... One of my favorite pokemon in Pokemon White/Black

Caught a level 57 Swellow at Giant Chasm..

My turtle pokemon (forgot the name) evolved to a corrocosta!

I probaly will play Heartgold after this and catch Mewtwo and Kyogre and maybe cool pokemon from that gen...

I sashayed into the Giant Chasm and caught wild Pokemon. Afterwards, I went to the outer portion and trained against the wild Pokemon there. After leveling my team, I returned to the cavern and I left back to Undella Town since I was running out of Ultra Balls. I bought some and I fished for Pokemon I hadn't yet captured. I flew to Striaton City afterwards and I went to the Pokemon Day Care on Route 3 and left a Swellow and Pelipper there to train. I got back to Undella Town and headed back to the Giant Chasm. I captured some more wild Pokemon there and then I found the center of the forest and the entire area froze and I went inside Kyurem's cavern next. I saved my game shortly before challenging it to a battle.

Decided to start up a White Playthrough, as I'm bored of Heartgold and X & Y.

Name by Character Debbie to put the rivals names in alphabetically order. Started with a Snivy named Onion. I Picked Snivy, becuase i want to use Tympole and 9 times out of 10 i pick Oshawott or Tepig anyway. Caught both a Patrat and Lillipup on Route 1 to beat my rivals in the Catching Contest. Decided to keep Shaggy the Lillipup on my team at least until Route 3 When more pokemon start showing up. After the poke-center Tutotrial in Accumula Town i Deposited Patrat and went back to route 1 to train Skaggy. Once he and Onion were level 7, I took on N. After that easy fight, nothing really happened till i fought Bianca on Route 2. Took the standard Detour to the Dreamyard and got Sponge the Panpour. After the Cheren fight and the Gym Trainers, everyone was lvl 11. Knowing Chili's lowest pokemon is lvl 12, i went back to Route 2 and got Onion and Shaggy upto lvl 12 as well. Wasn't worried about the lvl 14 Pansear as Sponge can handle it even at lvl 11. Even at lvl 12 though Onion still had a tough time with Chili's lillipup. (Doesnt help that it's attack stat hasn't gone up since lvl 10) Shaggy had to clean up Onions mess and Finish off Lillipup. Sponge then handled pansear with no problem.

Team
    Onion / Snivy lvl 12
    Shaggy / Lillipup lvl 12
    Sponge / Panpour lvl 12

Snivy is doing nothing to prove that it isnt as weak as i always thought it was.

I arrived at Kyurem's cave last night and I battled it. Kyurem managed to defeat several of my Pokemon though, but then I finally managed to weaken Kyurem without accidentally beating it and I managed to catch it inside a Dusk Ball at long last. I left the Giant Chasm and I healed at the Lucanosa Town Pokemon Center. I also checked Kyurem's stats on the PC and then I purchased some more Ultra Balls at the Poke Mart section. I went south to Route 13 and trained along the way and then I got to Undella Town and Surfed around the bay to capture Pokemon I hadn't captured before for the National Dex. I saved after catching some Pokemon since I wanted to go to Castelia City and finish some things around there.

Page 411 of 411 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411