Page 403 of 403 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403
Results 10,051 to 10,071 of 10071

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

I walked on Route 2 and battled trainers along the way to Striaton City. I captured the first Purrloin that I encountered since I hadn't captured one of those yet and I made it to Striaton City afterwards and healed at the Pokemon Center. I then talked to everyone in town and went to the Trainer's School and found Cheren studying there. I talked to him and we battled, but I barely managed to defeat him since he sent out his Starter Pokemon first. I got that done and received Oran Berries from him. I healed again and went to the Dreamyard to battle some more trainers there. I talked to a little girl and she handed me a gift Pansear for my journey. I went to train it on Route 2 and saved once it leveled up.

I started my game as an aspiring young trainer known as Rhine, or Rhi to her friends. Choosing Tepig as my starter, I quickly defeated a frail Snivy that seemed more interested in leering than battling. Cheren's Oshawott was a bit of a struggle, but my Tepig came through in the end. As my friends and I disbanded after the exhilarating first battles, I talked to everyone in the town, which was a wasted 5 minutes of my time. Deciding to regroup with my friends at the Lab, I powerwalked there, wishing I had running shoes. After hearing a long lecture, I named my female Tepig Pokabu, after the Japanese translation. Pokabu and I were taught how to catch a Pokémon, and we quickly showed how closely we were paying attention when we caught a male Patrat. Our new team member, Logan, became fast friends with Pokabu, and I trained them together, anticipating the Striation Gym I had heard about.

Insert witty comment here.
    SatoSere & SatoHaru

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesiα View Post
    NP thinks that Chianti's soulmate is Owen Wilson because YOLO! XD

I've decided to play through BW again. However, I'm mostly doing it because I'm close to completing my dex in B2 and I'm a few pokemon shy (I.e. Reshiram, Archen, Tornadus, Thunderus, and Landorus). I initially began to replay White, but stopped shortly after defeating Plasma at the Dreamyard. I'll probably be restarting White soon, wheras I traded my elemental monkey and my starter to B2 for dex purposes.

In Black, I'm currently training my Roggenrola in preparation to take on Elesa. It's likely that I'll be trading over some pokemon from B2 to make my life a little easier and to complete the game as soon as possible, while leveling up some pokemon that I never really use in B2 to begin with. Like I said earlier, I'm really only playing through for the sake of dex completion, and now, I suppose, to train some of my pokemon for use in the PWT and other venues in B2.

Will update again once I've beaten Skyla, probably. Let's see how this goes. :P
    Wish that I could be on more, but life happens. If you need anything, lemme know.

(I'm an English major. I know how to read and write. If you need someone to proofread any fanfiction, I'm your guy.)

I spent an obnoxious amount of time training Emolga and Minccino on Routes 4 and 16 as well as the Desert Resort. After that I confronted Team Plasma in the Amusement Park and discovered that N was in fact the King of Team Plasma. I defeated him again and decided to take on the gym. Boldore took out the Emolga's and Minccino took out the Blitzle's. Elesa was actually easy this time as Boldore just spammed Rock Blast and wiped out her whole team. I got my 4th badge and headed west onto Route 5 where Cheren and I teamed up to steal some kid's lunch money. I beat the remaining trainers, crossed the Driftveil Drawbridge and arrived in Driftveil City. I ran onto Route 6 immediately and captured my fifth team member, a Foongus! I took a break after the capture.

Lv31
    Lv31
    Lv30
    Lv30
    Lv23
    HeartGold Wedlocke
        Spoiler:- Current Party:

I left Striaton City and headed on to Route 3. I found Cheren there on the road and he wanted to battle me once again. His Snivy was easy enough to beat with Pansear and then I used Oshawott after that. Oshawott evolved to Dewott after our battle ended and Bianca appeared with a little girl who had her Pokemon stolen by Team Plasma. Cheren wanted my help fighting against Team Plasma apparently and I healed at the Striaton City Pokemon Center and then followed after Cheren. I stopped by the Day Care, then I battled the Twins nearby and then Cheren and I battled Team Plasma at Wellspring Cave and got the Pokemon back. After all of that was done, I went back to the preschool to battle more little kids.

Cody's Nuzlocke Challenge, Part 1

I've finally made it over to the BW Happenings thread, and today my best friend Jesus and I started a Nuzlocke challenge amongst ourselves! I chose to go with Pokemon Black while he goes for Pokemon White, and we'll see who the best of Unova really is!

Today, Cody, and his two childhood friends Cheren and Bianca were chilling with Cody at his house in Nuvema Town when they received a gift from none other than Unova's finest Professor Aurea Juniper. Inside the gift were three Pokeballs for the three of them, and after a few disputes, Cody got the first pick. Tepig was the most outgoing of the three Pokemon, and Cody knew it was a perfect fit. Cheren decided the quiet and reserved Oshawott was for him, which left Bianca with a sassy Snivy. Bianca was eager to try out their new partner's skills, so the three of them had a battle in Cody's room, making the place a mess. Cody's mother assured the children that it wasn't a problem, and that they should thank the Professor for the Pokemon. Cheren left for the lab, but Cody went with Bianca's house to be moral support. Cody knew Bianca's father was overprotective, and he wanted to convince him to let Bianca go. Unfortunately, her father said no. Cody led a broken-hearted Bianca to the Pokemon lab.

At the lab, the Professor was not done with the gifts. She entrusted each of them with 5 Pokeballs, a map of the Unova region, and a Pokedex. She also told the three friends that she would like them to travel Unova and see all the Pokemon living in the region. Bianca tried to decline the offer, but Professor Juniper wouldn't have it. She told Bianca that it was time to make her own decisions. When everything was explained, Professor Juniper led Cody, Cheren, and Bianca to Route 1, where she and her Minccino would catch a Pokemon to show an example. Then she bid adieu and told them to meet up with her in the nearby town, Accumula Town. The three kids decided to have a friendly competition of who could catch the most Pokemon, so Cody went searching Route 1 for Pokemon. He found a Lillipup following him and Tepig the entire time, and knew that this was the Pokemon for him. After just one Tackle attack and three clicks of a Pokeball, Lillipup was his!

Cody was following his map to Accumula Town to meet up with his friends when he met another Trainer by the name of Jesus. His Snivy had ran into Cody's Lillipup, and Jesus wasn't keen on apologizing. Cody demanded a battle, but Jesus declined, saying that he needed further training before he'd battle anyone. So now Cody is on his way to Accumula Town, where his new adventure waits for him!

Cody's Team:

Jesus' Team:

- National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

BW Nuzlocke Competition

vs.

I got to the preschool on Route 3 and I battled kids in the playground. I walked over to the southern portion of Route 3 afterwards and Cheren was there. He talked about the patches of dark green grass where two Pokemon could appear and I trained there for a bit. I captured a wild Pidove and a wild Blitzle as well and trained the Blitzle there along with my Purrloin. I went to deposit the Pidove at the PC and I went back to Wellspring Cave to train some more. I captured the first Woobat that I encountered and trained it against the other Pokemon in the cave. I went and left Woobat at the Day Care while I focused on training Dewott, Pansear and Blitzle. I made it all the way to Nacrene City and saved there.

I decided to start a wedlocke on white. I started with snivy and caught a female lillipup on route 1, then I beat N, beat everyone on route 2, beat Bianca and Cheren, and got my panpour who is female. I didn't get anything on route 2 because I found 5 lillipups DX next I will get everyone to lv 12 and battle Chilli
    Current team
    Snivy and lillipup lv 11 each
    Panpour lv 12

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I healed at the Nacrene City Pokemon Center and then I explored Nacrene City. I trained again on Route 3 afterwards to level up my Dewott and Blitzle and then I headed back to Nacrene City and went to the Nacrene City Museum. N appeared before I could make it all the way inside, so I battled him. His team was easy enough to defeat since it only consisted of Pidove, Timburr and Tympole. I went inside the museum and Lenora's husband gave me a quick tour and then showed me to the Gym. I arrived and received an item from the man there and then proceeded to battle the trainers inside. I had to also solve a puzzle involving books, so I did that and finished the minor stuff in 5 minutes. I unlocked Lenora's room.

Cody's Nuzlocke Challenge, Part 2

After speaking to Jesus without having a battle, Cody left to Accumula Town to meet up with Bianca, who was with Professor Juniper. She showed Cody and Bianca the basics of the Pokemon Center, and the wonderful technology like the PC, which can hold Pokemon digitally. Once their tutorial was over, Professor Juniper bade them farewell and headed back to her lab. Cody left Bianca shopping and looked for Cheren, who was gathering into the mass of people for what looked like a spectacle. A group of oddly dressed men and women introduced a man by the name of Ghetsis, and he questioned everyone's relationship with their Pokemon, and whether or not we should release them. Some of the people brushed off the idea and left, while yet others pondered. Cody and Cheren then ran into a man who was only addressed as N, and he wanted to battle Cody, to which he would lose. He was impressed, mumbled something about "hearing the voices of Pokemon", and left.

Cody didn't stay in Accumula Town for long, once he heard Cheren mention a Pokemon Gym in Striaton City. Cody rushed over there, only to meet his mother with Running Shoes. Cody met and caught another Lillipup and trained it along Route 3, before Bianca would return and challenge Cody to a battle. Once Cody won, he headed on to Striaton City, where he should brush up on knowledge before battling the Gym Leader. A few locals recommended training at the Dreamyard before battling the Gym, so Cody took the advice to train over there. A woman saw Cody training and offered him her Pansage for the upcoming Gym, to which Cody gladly accepted!

Cody felt ready for his first Unova Gym challenge, but in the first few battles with the Trainers, his Pansage died in the battle. Cody was so distraught for losing a Pokemon for the first time, and he promised not to do that again. Since he had chosen Tepig, Cress would battle him for the Trio Badge. It was a very close match, and Cody lost his second Lillipup in the battle, but Cody barely squeaked by and won the Trio Badge!

Team

Deceased:

BW Nuzlocke Competition

vs.

I entered Lenora's room at the Nacrene Gym and I battled her. She sent out her Herdier and I battled it with Pidove, which I had picked up from the Day Care. I was winning until Herdier used Take Down and defeated Pidove and I sent out Woobat and it beat Herdier with a Heart Stamp attack. Lenora then sent out Watchog and I used Dewott. My Dewott was at level 22, so I was counting on it to defeat Lenora's Watchog easily. It was a tough battle, but Dewott defeated Lenora's Watchog with a few Water Gun attacks. I got the Basic Badge from Lenora as well as a TM. I was planning on leaving the room, but Team Plasma came into the museum and stole the Dragon Skull so I had to get it back. I then saved.

I beat Chili with no problems, then I beat the plasma grunts in the dream yard, after thatb I beat the trainers on route 3, caught a pidove, beat Cheren, caught a roggenrolla in the wellspring cave and beat more plasma grunts, got to Nacrene city, caught a throw as a team mate for roggenrolla, got everyone to at least lv 15, beat N, beat the trainers in the gym, got everyone to lv 17, Beat Lenora with yet again no issues just with Throw and Roggenrolla, caught a petilil in pin wheel forest, and am finishing up in the forest.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I healed at the Nacrene City PC and then I went towards Pinwheel Forest. I encountered a Nurse whom I battled and then she healed my Pokemon for me, which was great since it meant that I didn't have to rush back and forth between Nacrene City and Pinwheel Forest. I explored the outer portion of Pinwheel Forest and battled all the trainers in that area, which helped my team level up quite a bit. I captured a wild Tympole and also a wild Timburr for my collection and trained in the tall grass by battling Pokemon like Audino. After training, I went inside the inner portion of Pinwheel Forest and battled some Twins there. I then battled a Team Plasma grunt, healed outside with the Nurse and saved the game.

Cody's Nuzlocke Challenge, Part 3

Cody left the Gym, but was immediately introduced to Fennel, who needed Cody's help. He and Bianca needed to find a Munna in the Dreamyard and find Dream Mist for Fennel to activate her long-running project to visually reproduce the dreams of Pokemon. So Bianca and Cody headed over to the Dreamyard, only to find Team Plasma members kicking a Munna around for Dream Mist. Confused as to why Pokemon activists would kick a Munna, Cody challenged them to a battle and won easily. However, that didn't stop the Team Plasma members; they continued harassing the Munna. It wasn't until a fake image of Ghetsis (provided by Musharna) scared them away, and Munna produced some Dream Mist. Fennel finally arrived, and took the Dream Mist. As thanks, she gave Bianca and Cody each C-Gears!

With the Trio Badge in hand, Cody headed to Nacrene City, home of the Basic Badge, but he stopped and observed the well-kept garden outside of Striaton. He had a friendly battle with Cheren, in which Cody won. He passed the Day Care and the preschool in search of new Pokemon, but the Pidove Cody planned on catching ended up fainting in battle. It wasn't until after the battle Bianca and one of the preschoolers came running up to Cody and Cheren to explain the situation: Team Plasma, after abadoning the Dreamyard, stole the little girl's Pokemon and made a mad dash to Wellspring Cave. Cody and Cheren came in to ambush them, and after a tag battle, Team Plasma released the Pokemon. Cheren promised to return the Pokemon to the little girl while Cody stayed in there longer and caught himself a Roggenrola!

Cody spent the next few days training Roggenrola, Lillipup, and Tepig in the tall, dark grass for the next Gym Battle, and lo and behold, Lillipup evolved into Herdier! After a little bit more training, Cody will be ready for the Nacrene City Gym, and his long-awaited rival battle with Jesus!

Team

Deceased:

BW Nuzlocke Competition

vs.

I battled some more trainers and then another Team Plasma grunt and then I trained in the tall grass at Pinwheel Forest. I captured the first Sewaddle that I encountered and then I trained for about 20 minutes, then I went deeper into the forest. I encountered a wild Venipede and I captured that as well and found some items. I made it to the center of the forest and I battled a Team Plasma grunt and defeated him. I got the Dragon Skull back after a Team Plasma Sage arrived. He talked, but then Lenora and Burgh appeared, so he left. I received a Moon Stone from Lenora and then I went on the Skyarrow Bridge. I arrived in Castelia City a minute later and I saved the game after healing at the Pokemon Center.

I got to Castelia city, did everything there, beat the plasma grunt, beat the trainers in the gym, caught a moxie sandile on route 4, and beat most of the trainers.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I went to a pier in Castelia City and got a Fire Stone from a man. I explored the town and I gave my Woobat a massage in one of the buildings and then I wandered around an alley and obtained the Flash TM. I talked to a Dancer and battled him and that battle helped my Woobat evolve into Swoobat. I went to search for the other two Dancers and I found one in the alley and one at one of the piers. I went to the Pokemon Center to heal once again and then I arrived at the Gym. Burgh came out and said that he wanted to talk, so I followed him to another pier and I met up with Bianca and Iris. Bianca had her Munna stolen, so I decided to help find Team Plasma. The others left and I saved the game before following them.

I decided to restart my Black game, and this time use pokemon I hadn't before. Picked Oshawott as my starter and beat Cheren and Bianca, then proceeded to get the Pokedex and make my way through Route 1, catching Patrat and Lillipup as I went. In Accumula Town we listened to Team Plasma's speech and I whupped N before heading to Route 2, where I finally got the running shoes! *sigh of relief* I caught Purrloin, beat all the trainers and Bianca again, and got to Striaton City. After healing, headed to the Trainer's School and beat Cheren again, then off to the Dreamyard to get my monkey. Next stop was the Gym, where Cilan's Pansage kept getting crits on my Pansear, ko'ing it and giving me my first defeat. I headed back to Route 2 and trained Pansear up a level, catching an Audino in the process, then headed back to the gym where Oshawott and Pansear rallied to win the Trio Badge! Then it was back to the Dreamyard, where I defended Munna against Team Plasma's grunts and caught my own Munna. Back to Striaton then, and saved.

Current Team:
    lv. 15
    hm cut
    *all others boxed*
    Poison Safari:
    PM if you want to add me!

I went after Team Plasma and my search led me to a building right across from Burgh's Gym. I went there and battled a Team Plasma grunt and when that was done, Burgh, Iris, Bianca and I entered the building. More Team Plasma grunts were inside and Ghetsis was there too. He ordered that Bianca's Munna be returned and then he left with his gang. Everything was resolved so I continued exploring Castelia City. I battled more wild Pokemon at Pinwheel Forest few times for experience afterwards and then I saved the game before leaving to battle Burgh.

I beat Burgh with just roggenrola and throw, beat everyone on route 4 including Chren and Bianca, got dig, got to the desert resort, caught a darumaka, lost hardier to a trainer and had to replace her with sandile, beat the rest of the trainers, beat the trainers in relic castle, got the plume fossil, revived it, got to Nimbasa city and did everything there, beat the trainers on route 22 I think it is, and caught a solosis.
    Current team
    Servine and sandile lv 24 and 22
    Tranquil and petilil lv 25 and 23
    Throw and boldore lv 25 each
    New R.I.P
    Herdier lv 23
    New R.I.P
    Archen lv 25
    Solosis lv 21
    Darumaka lv 22

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I went to Burgh's Gym and battled the Gym trainers. I had a tough time solving the Gym puzzle, but I eventually managed to find Burgh's location and I challenged him. I used Simisear against Dwebble and that battle was pretty short. I used my newly-evolved Swoobat against Burgh's Whirlipede afterwards and I knocked it out with Gust. I then had to face off against Burgh's Leavanny, but that battle wasn't very hard since I used my Swoobat again. Burgh healed Leavanny once though before I managed to knock it out with a critical hit Gust attack. I got the Insect Badge from Burgh and the TM containing the move Struggle Bug. I went to heal and the Pokemon Center and then I headed out to the next town. Saved.

Page 403 of 403 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403