Page 409 of 409 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409
Results 10,201 to 10,208 of 10208

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

In the room I entered, I saw N again. After some talking, there was a cut scene in which Zekrom burst into the castle to join N. Then, the light stone I obtained a while back started reacting, and Reshiram appeared out of out! I had to fight it after that. I started with my Camerupt against it and used Yawn to put it to sleep. Then, I switched to Jellicent to tank Reshiram's attacks and weaken it. Once it was weak enough, I threw some Ultra Balls and caught it after a few tries.

I chose not to add Reshiram to my party since I wanted to just use my team. N made me fight him again right after that and sent out his Zekrom first. I still had Camerupt in the lead so I tried using Earth Power. It was annoying taking down Zekrom because of Light Screen, but Camerupt eventually defeated it during one if its Giga Impact recharge turns. N sent in Carracosta next, so I went over to Serperior. I used Leech Seed to break Sturdy and then followed up with Leaf Blade. The third Pokemon N used was Vanilluxe. My Primeape set up a Hone Claws while Vanilluxe wasted time using Hail, which then allowed Primeape to Cross Chop it as well as Klinklang and Zoroark to death.

N's final Pokemon was Archeops. I switched out to Beheeyem, survived an Acrobatics, then got the kill with Thunderbolt. N lost the battle and then Ghetsis came into the room and gave a whole wall of text. I think Alder and Cheren arrived eventually but I didn't really notice them due to Ghetsis talking way too much. Anyway, I have to battle Ghetsis now.

I arrived in Driftveil City and my good sis Cheren arrived too, then Gym Leader Clay came and said that Team Plasma had entered the city. I went to the Pokemon Center to purchase some items for catching Pokemon next and then I wandered around town. I had my first rotation battle with that guy named Charles and afterwards I just sort of talked to everyone. I got some items and then headed for the Driftveil City Gym, but there was a person there who wouldn't let me pass. I went to the market instead and bought a dozen MooMoo Milks and then went down to the Cold Storage south of Driftveil City. I battled various trainers there and picked up some items and then I trained in the tall grass to level up my team.

My battle against Ghetsis began with his Cofagrigus against my Camerupt. I opened with a Lava Plume attack that burned Cofagrigus. I could have taken it out on the next turn, but it decided to use Protect, which caused its health to drop to red after burn damage. Ghetsis healed it of course, but then Camerupt got a critical hit with Lava Plume and Cofagrigus fainted. Ghetsis went with Seismitoad next, who was an easy kill for my Serperior and its Leaf Blade. Against Hydreigon, I used my Jellicent since it could do the best job at surviving the attacks Hydreigon knew. I slowly brought down Hydreigon's HP with a Will-O-Wisp burn and then finished it off with Ice Beam.

Bouffalant was out next, so I switched over to Stoutland to lower its Attack with Intimidate. Then, I used Howl and started using Strength until Bouffalant fainted, making sure to heal after getting hit with several Head Charges. I kept Stoutland in against Bisharp and took it out with Fire Fang. Finally, I also defeated Eelektross with Stoutland as well. With Ghetsis now defeated, I watched as Cheren and Alder took him away. N then talked to me before flying away on his Zekrom. The credits then rolled.

I wandered around the Cold Storage and then I entered the main warehouse. I had to battle my way through the cold and I found some items while sliding around on the floor and then I got to the container where Team Plasma was hiding. Cheren and I then had to battle against the grunts and after that, Gym Leader Clay arrived with some helpers and they arrested Team Plasma. I left the Cold Storage area and went to heal at the Pokemon Center. I went to the Driftveil City Gym and Ghetsis was there. He wanted the Team Plasma grunts and Plasma Sage to be returned. After that stuff, I was finally able to gain access to the Driftveil City Gym. I got inside and saved after getting an item from the guy there.

After the credits, I found myself back in my room. I went downstairs where I met Looker for the first time in this game. He talked for a while and then randomly gave me a fishing rod for some reason. After that, I went outside, only to find Cheren and Bianca waiting for me. They talked to me for some time and then Cedric came out of the lab to upgrade our Pokedexes to include the National Dex.

With all that out of the way, I decided to start exploring the parts of Unova that opened up to me after beating the game. I flew to Opelucid City again and headed out to Route 11. I explored every part of this route, even used Waterfall for the first time. The trainers on this route had Pokemon that were quite a bit higher in levels than mine, but twist if them weren't too bad...except for this one uber Pelipper that somehow Hurricaned half my team to death. I don't know how that happened, but it was definitely one of my most embarrassing battles ever. Anyway, now I'm at the Village Bridge.

At the Driftveil Gym, I took an elevator down and I battled a couple of Gym trainers, then I took another lift deeper into the soil. I encountered some more trainers and I had a tough time against their Pokemon however, so I was sort of nervous for the Gym battle against Clay. I left the Gym to heal and then to do some last-minute training at the Cold Storage. When that was done, I healed my team once again and headed back to the Gym. I took the last elevator and challenged Clay. I beat his Krokorok with Swoobat, his Palpitoad with Serperior and his Excadrill with Darmanitan. That last match was tough, but I managed to win and I got the Quake Badge from Clay. I had to go to Chargestone Cave next and saved.

I looked around the Village Bridge area. I crossed the bridge itself and visited all the houses located on it. Then, I began walking around the surrounding grassy areas and Surfed along the river. I talked to several people, had a few battles, and listened to the nice music there for a while. Once I was done with all that, I walked over to Route 12. This route wasn't that big, but it was very hilly with a bunch of trainers so I was there for a little while. I got some good training done for my team and found several hidden items with my dowsing machine. When I was finished on that route, I entered Lacunosa Town. I healed my Pokemon at the Pokemon Center and then saved my progress for now.

I left the Driftveil Gym and went to the PC. I shopped for some items and I left the Pokemon Center. I headed out to Route 6, but Bianca came and challenged me to a Pokemon battle. I had an easy time dealing with her Pokemon except for her Musharna, which was really tough to take out even with my Simipour's Bite attack. I slayed her eventually and I got the Fly HM. I taught that to my Swoobat and I flew back to Striaton City and took out a Pokemon from the Pokemon Day Care. It was still really weak though, so I went to the Desert Resort next and trained there. When that was done, I headed for Driftveil City once again and I headed for Route 6. I captured a wild Foongus and a wild Deerling and I saved the game.

Page 409 of 409 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409