Page 412 of 412 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412
Results 10,276 to 10,292 of 10292

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

I received a Fresh Water when I entered the Striaton City Gym. Next I battled the Gym trainers inside, but I had to heal my team again afterwards. I got to the Gym Leaders' location and I challenged Chili to a Gym battle. He sent out his with his Lillipup and I used Snivy against it. My Snivy scored a critical hit Vine Whip and managed to defeat it with one hit. I then used my Panpour against Chili's Pansear. It was a tense battle, but Panpour's Water Gun made things easier eventually and I won the battle. I got the Trio Badge and then the Work Up TM as well from Leader Chili and I left the Gym and healed at the Pokemon Center. I met Fennel outside and then I headed for the Dreamyard to help her out with her research.

Last night, I defeated Burgh (nothing much happened except for Kusa fainting right at the door- was pretty much just a clean sweep with Hogden [Pignite] due to Flame Charge), and decided to advance to Route 4. Though I was worried about the two continuous rival battles with Bianca and Cheren respectively, they were also horribly easy with a now-OP Hogden in hand. However, I knew this would be opening up to one of my least favourite parts of the game- the fights leading up to and with Elesa.

Joy.

However, I knew there was an issue I wanted to resolve first: the matter of my fifth team member. So, instead of fighting trainers, I detoured to the Desert Resort and picked up the Cover Fossil. Much more lengthy detouring gave me my new Tirtouga, Khamega (if you get that reference, you are utterly amazing). I made sure to SR for a decent nature- the first one gave me Timid, which is by no means ideal. With my new team, I began to clear the Desert Resort out to train. Although I didn't reach my target before fighting N, level 28, I still got a few levels on all of my Pokemon except for Hogden. It was around this time that the RNG decided to be a jerk and let a Darumaka OHKO Kusa (Sandile) with Fire Punch, or have every one of my attacks fail in confusion, or have the opposite happen to my opponent...

Either way, I'm at Nimbasa City now, and I just fought N. That Sigilyph wasn't as big as a problem as I thought.

Team:
    Hogden, level 28
    Lillith, level 27
    Augury, level 27
    Kusa, level 27
    Khamega, level 27
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

So I returned to the Dreamyard and I cut down a tree. I encountered Bianca again afterwards and she went ahead of me. We found a wild Munna there that was being harassed by Team Plasma grunts, so I slayed them and then an illusion of Ghetsis made by Musharna scared the grunts. Fennel came by afterwards she left and then I trained there at the Dreamyard. I captured a wild Munna for my Pokedex while I was there and then I also evolved Snivy into Servine. I left the Dreamyard and obtained the C-Gear from Fennel. I then healed my darlings at the Pokemon Center and I headed to Route 3. I talked to the Day Care man and I left Purrloin there. I also battled against some trainers and then I saved.

Started off this time by Fennel dragging me to her lab, for a talk about the Dreamyard. Shes also unaware that Game Sync doesnt matter anymore. Afterward, I bought some potions and brought back Violet the patrat to use Cut. Ran into Team plasma kicking a Munna at the Dreamyard. I Used Onion against Team Plasma in an attempt for it to redeem itself. He managed to defeat them and level up, but still has no attack stat to speak of. After the grunts left, i went on to collect all the dropped items in Dreamyard. Also caught a Munna named Piglet along the way, Because why not. Wasn't going to use it anyway but Munna ended up with a Special attack lowering nature. Left Violet in the PC, helped Fennel, then dashed off to route 3. Shaggy dealt with all the Daycare kids, and Onion helped him with the Purrloin Twins. I forgot about the Cheren Rival Batlle, but Onion managed to handle him no problem. An Audino poped up on my back to healt the Daycare to heal up. Sponge gained 2 levels from the fight. I then used Sponge as a Shield in the Team Plasma fight, so Onion could avoid a Bide. After the Plasma fights, i got the Heal Balls from Bianca and saved my game.

Team
    Onion / Snivy lvl 16
    Shaggy / Lillipup lvl 15
    Sponge / Panpour lvl 14

After beating Team Plasma at Wellspring Cave, I walked back to Striaton City. I returned to Route 3 next and captured a Blitzle and Pidove and then I made my way south. I met Cheren again and he told me about the dark patches of tall grass. He left and I trained there for about 30 minutes. I battled trainers on Route 3 and I arrived in Nacrene City afterwards. I explored the city a bit and managed to obtain items there and I visited the Nacrene Museum and got a tour from Hawes. He showed me to the Gym in the back and I went inside. I battled a trainer, then I decided to leave for training afterwards and I healed at the Pokemon Center and left for Route 3. I saved there after training for 15 minutes.

Decided to start over a new file to tide me over until ORAS; so after trading mons I wanted to save to Black 2, I deleted my old file. This time, I chose the female character and chose Oshawott. I plan on trading over eggs containing Snivy, Tepig and probably Archen later.

Player: Touko
    Current Team
    Oshawott lv.9
    Lilipup lv.9
    Patrat lv.8
    Purrloin lv.8

^This is far from my final team. I plan on dropping Lilipup, Patrat and Purrloin later on.
    MyAnimeList | Tumblr
    < - (Not bad for a first attempt at a banner eh? banner's mine)

So I returned to Nacrene City and I healed my darlings before I entered the Nacrene Gym. I tried solving the Gym puzzle as best as I could when I arrived and I managed to get all of the clues after battling all of the Gym trainers and I was able to find Lenora's room. I went inside and the Gym battle started. My Purrloin and Blitzle managed to defeat Lenora's Herdier and then I used Servine and Panpour to take down her Watchog. I managed to win the Basic Badge and Hawes arrived afterwards and Team Plasma stole the Dragon Skull from the museum. I headed out and after meeting Burgh and being asked to get the skull, I went to the Pokemon Center to heal and then I saved as I got to Pinwheel Forest.

Today, I did a few things on my White, which I hadn't played since...um....

Anyway, the main reason I was playing was in order to transfer some of the event legendaries I had stored on my game. So, I spent some time clearing out Box 1 in my PC and then filled the box with event-only Pokemon like Mew, Jirachi, etc. I later transferred that box and eventually put the Pokemon on my Omega Ruby file.

When I was done with that, I decided to walk around a bit. I ended up going to White Forest, which was more lively than I thought it would be. I looked around for a while and picked up a TinyMushroom and Blue Shard off of the ground. After that, I headed over to Undella Town. I visited a few houses there and decided to battle Cynthia for fun. My Simipour was able to sweep her entire team after setting up a couple Nasty Plots.
    ~ * * ~

A week ago on my main Black version, I went on a catching spree to collect several species of Pokemon to transfer to Alpha Sapphire. I caught a wild Gligar, Bisharp and Mandibuzz at Route 11, a wild Rapidash and Tranquill at Route 12, and a Mienshao and Beheeyem at Route 14. Afterwards, I bought more Quick Balls since I was running out of them fast, then I battled trainers at Black City and at Nimbasa City's Small Court and Big Stadium for cash. I fished with my Super Rod at Route 4 looking for a wild Huntail, but I gave up after 30 minutes.

Going to go back to 5th gen for a very short time since there are a few things I want to do on all of my 5th gen games. While I love almost everything about these games, there are a few small things I don't like. One of them is the way diving works here. Because of that, I have never fully explored the Abyssal Ruins on any of the games. Started today by doing that on Black. Went out to the Abyssal Ruins with the right HMs in my party and used Dive to explore the whole place. Had to go down less than 10 times in total, which was great. To my own surprise, I had already picked up every single item on the first floor as well as some items on the second floor. But I hadn't picked up everything there, nor any items on the third and fourth floor, so now I finally got all of them. Left the Abyssal Ruins afterwards.

Went to Undella and the Riches' house. Sold all the Relic Items I had found to the Black Belt here. Then I left. Did some minor things afterwards. Went to various places and did some daily events for fun. Also went to see various people and places. Then I went to the Battle Institute in Nimbasa and took a Single Battle Test since I had never tried the test at the Battle Institute on this game. Entered with three members of my post-game team. Won all 5 battles without problems, my Garchomp could sweep everything alone, it didn't faint a single time. I got the Master Rank and a score of more than 6000. Also warped to the Entralink and caught the Event Mamoswine, Lucario and Togekiss that has been stuck there for several years. I still have two other Pokemon left to catch there which I hope to get at some point in the near future, though it will require more effort and time from my side. Will continue tomorrow with doing a few other small things here, also going to explore the Abyssal Ruins on White and do some other small things there too.

I arrived at Pinwheel Forest and slayed trainers and wild Pokemon. I walked into the inner portion of the forest and I battled more trainers and saw Team Plasma grunts and I battled several. I then caught a wild Cottonee, Venipede and Sewaddle in the tall grass as I made my way around Pinwheel Forest. After training against some more trainers and wild Audino for like 10 minutes, I managed to find the last Team Plasma grunt and then Lenora and Burgh arrived as a Team Plasma Sage showed up as well and then Team Plasma departed. I got a Moon Stone from Lenora after I retrieved the Dragon Skull and I headed back to Nacrene City to heal my Pokemon. I did that and I saved on my way to Skyarrow Bridge next.

Black: Did some small things here. Started by flying to the Pokemon League where I bought a bunch of Repeat Balls. Then I went back to Nimbasa. Went to the Battle Institute again, this time to try the Double Battle test. Did so, entered with four members of my post-game team. It didn't go very well though, I lost two of the battles and got a very low score. But it doesn't matter, I wasn't expecting to do well and the team I used wasn't exactly adapted for the situation at hand. Left and did a trade with White, obtained a Pokemon with Charge that I had caught on White. Flew to Opelucid City and spoke to a man in a house. Showed him the Pokemon and got to watch a short scene where he tried to connect to the past, he then gave me a Cell Battery as thanks.

White: Started by going out to the Treasure Hunter on Route 13, got a treasure from him. Then I went to Undella and withdrew some Pokemon with moves that I needed. Headed out to Undella Bay, my goal was to explore the Abyssal Ruins, like I did on Black yesterday. Went down there, I hadn't picked up as many items as on Black but still quite many. At least on the first floor, hadn't picked up a single one on the second, third or fourth floor. I found all the items now at least, a ton of Relic Items as well as two Plates. Went to Undella and sold all the Relic Items to the maniac in the Riches' House which gave me quite much money. Left and did some other small things. Went to various places in Unova to watch the scenery and speak to people. Warped to the Entralink and caught the Event Togekiss, Lucario and Mamoswine that had been staying there for way too long. Like on Black, I still have two other Pokemon to catch there and I'm hoping to get around to them eventually.

Continued to the Battle Institute which I had never tried in this game, wanted to at least give it a shot without caring about the results. Started by trying a Single Battle test using three members of my post-game team. But it didn't go well, I lost the two last battles, the first due to hax and the second because of a terrible matchup. This got me a very low score. Also tried the Double Battle test afterwards, again with members of my post-game team. It went slightly better, but far from perfectly. I won the first 4 battles but lost in the fifth. Got a somewhat higher score this time around though, so it was at least something. Did a trade with Black afterwards, traded over a Pokemon knowing Charge which I had caught on Black. Went to Opelucid City and showed it to a man in a house there. Watched a short scene where he tried to connect to the future, then he gave me a Cell Battery as thanks.

I am done with what I had planned to do in Black and White for now, but as mentioned, I have two more Entralink Pokemon left to get in each game and I'm hoping to catch them at some point in the not too far future.
    Last edited by Kalosian; 17th February 2015 at 11:17 PM.

So I ran on Skyarrow Bridge and I arrived at Castelia City. I healed my team at the PC next and I went to one of the piers and got a Water Stone there. It evolved my Panpour into Simipour with it and I explored several local buildings. I eventually got to the middle of Castelia City and I battled against a Dancer. I had to locate two more Dancers and I found one in an alley and another one at a pier. I healed my team again and I headed for the Battle Company. I got inside and I battled some trainers on the top floor and eventually I got to fight the president of the company. After beating his Minccino and Trubbish, I got the Exp. Share item and I healed once more at the Pokemon Center. I saved by the ice cream stand.

Went back to my Japanese Black today. There was one thing I still wanted to do on it, which was to catch Landorus. I put my Tornadus in my party and then traded over a Thundurus from one of my other games. After that, I headed over to the Abundant Shrine and made my way to the little shrine at the back.

Once Landorus appeared, I saved and then battled it. Weakening it was a little hard, since none of the Pokemon I had on me were able to get it to red HP without killing it. So, I had to settle for getting it down to yellow health only using Serperior's Leaf Blade. I chucked some Dusk Balls at it after that and eventually caught it. I returned to Undella Town, healed my team, traded Thundurus back, then saved.
    ~ * * ~

So I ran to the Castelia City Gym next and saw Burgh outside. He then told me to meet him at one of the piers in Castelia City, so I went to heal my team first and I went to the pier. I saw Bianca and Iris there and then we all went to the office across the street from the Gym. I battled a few Team Plasma grunts and then we entered the building. Ghetsis allowed Bianca to take her Munna and we all left next. I healed my team again and I went back to the Castelia Gym to challenge Burgh. I got inside and I went around the Gym while battling Gym trainers. I went through the honey walls of the honeycomb and I got to Gym Leader Burgh's spot at long last. I healed my Pokemon and then I saved before battling Burgh.

Played both games a little today. Wanted to do one thing that I have done on some other games earlier this week, which was to check to make sure I have completed all in-game trades. Did so and I had completed all trades as well as everything surrounding them on Black. The situation was a bit different on White though. I started in Nacrene City where I had completed the trade, but I had not battled the trainer afterwards. So I did that now. The battle was easy, my Samurott OHKO'd her Lilligant with Megahorn. I continued to Driftveil City and found that the situation was the same there, I had completed the trade but not the battle afterwards. This time, I used my Mienshao against the trainer and it could easily OHKO his Cinccino with Hi Jump Kick. Apart from that, I had completed all other trades so I am now done with that. Not sure if I'll play these games anymore in the near future... though I still have that one thing left to do and I hope to get around to it at some point soon...

After slaying Gym Leader Burgh and winning the Insect Badge. I ran to the gatehouse right before Route 4 and I battled Bianca. I beat her easily and saw Cheren at Route 4 next. I beat him as well and he left afterwards and I wandered through the sand and healed my darlings at a rest house that was nearby. I then caught a wild Scraggy, Sandile, and Darumaka and I battled some of the trainers that I stumbled upon. I soon reached the gate to Nimbasa City and Prof. Juniper showed up and she gave me and Cheren some Ultra Balls there. I strutted into Nimbasa City next and I had to beat some Team Plasma grunts before I moved on. I did that and got the Bicycle from an old man and I saved at the PC.

Page 412 of 412 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412