Page 412 of 412 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412
Results 10,276 to 10,282 of 10282

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

I received a Fresh Water when I entered the Striaton City Gym. Next I battled the Gym trainers inside, but I had to heal my team again afterwards. I got to the Gym Leaders' location and I challenged Chili to a Gym battle. He sent out his with his Lillipup and I used Snivy against it. My Snivy scored a critical hit Vine Whip and managed to defeat it with one hit. I then used my Panpour against Chili's Pansear. It was a tense battle, but Panpour's Water Gun made things easier eventually and I won the battle. I got the Trio Badge and then the Work Up TM as well from Leader Chili and I left the Gym and healed at the Pokemon Center. I met Fennel outside and then I headed for the Dreamyard to help her out with her research.

Last night, I defeated Burgh (nothing much happened except for Kusa fainting right at the door- was pretty much just a clean sweep with Hogden [Pignite] due to Flame Charge), and decided to advance to Route 4. Though I was worried about the two continuous rival battles with Bianca and Cheren respectively, they were also horribly easy with a now-OP Hogden in hand. However, I knew this would be opening up to one of my least favourite parts of the game- the fights leading up to and with Elesa.

Joy.

However, I knew there was an issue I wanted to resolve first: the matter of my fifth team member. So, instead of fighting trainers, I detoured to the Desert Resort and picked up the Cover Fossil. Much more lengthy detouring gave me my new Tirtouga, Khamega (if you get that reference, you are utterly amazing). I made sure to SR for a decent nature- the first one gave me Timid, which is by no means ideal. With my new team, I began to clear the Desert Resort out to train. Although I didn't reach my target before fighting N, level 28, I still got a few levels on all of my Pokemon except for Hogden. It was around this time that the RNG decided to be a jerk and let a Darumaka OHKO Kusa (Sandile) with Fire Punch, or have every one of my attacks fail in confusion, or have the opposite happen to my opponent...

Either way, I'm at Nimbasa City now, and I just fought N. That Sigilyph wasn't as big as a problem as I thought.

Team:
    Hogden, level 28
    Lillith, level 27
    Augury, level 27
    Kusa, level 27
    Khamega, level 27
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

So I returned to the Dreamyard and I cut down a tree. I encountered Bianca again afterwards and she went ahead of me. We found a wild Munna there that was being harassed by Team Plasma grunts, so I slayed them and then an illusion of Ghetsis made by Musharna scared the grunts. Fennel came by afterwards she left and then I trained there at the Dreamyard. I captured a wild Munna for my Pokedex while I was there and then I also evolved Snivy into Servine. I left the Dreamyard and obtained the C-Gear from Fennel. I then healed my darlings at the Pokemon Center and I headed to Route 3. I talked to the Day Care man and I left Purrloin there. I also battled against some trainers and then I saved.

Started off this time by Fennel dragging me to her lab, for a talk about the Dreamyard. Shes also unaware that Game Sync doesnt matter anymore. Afterward, I bought some potions and brought back Violet the patrat to use Cut. Ran into Team plasma kicking a Munna at the Dreamyard. I Used Onion against Team Plasma in an attempt for it to redeem itself. He managed to defeat them and level up, but still has no attack stat to speak of. After the grunts left, i went on to collect all the dropped items in Dreamyard. Also caught a Munna named Piglet along the way, Because why not. Wasn't going to use it anyway but Munna ended up with a Special attack lowering nature. Left Violet in the PC, helped Fennel, then dashed off to route 3. Shaggy dealt with all the Daycare kids, and Onion helped him with the Purrloin Twins. I forgot about the Cheren Rival Batlle, but Onion managed to handle him no problem. An Audino poped up on my back to healt the Daycare to heal up. Sponge gained 2 levels from the fight. I then used Sponge as a Shield in the Team Plasma fight, so Onion could avoid a Bide. After the Plasma fights, i got the Heal Balls from Bianca and saved my game.

Team
    Onion / Snivy lvl 16
    Shaggy / Lillipup lvl 15
    Sponge / Panpour lvl 14

After beating Team Plasma at Wellspring Cave, I walked back to Striaton City. I returned to Route 3 next and captured a Blitzle and Pidove and then I made my way south. I met Cheren again and he told me about the dark patches of tall grass. He left and I trained there for about 30 minutes. I battled trainers on Route 3 and I arrived in Nacrene City afterwards. I explored the city a bit and managed to obtain items there and I visited the Nacrene Museum and got a tour from Hawes. He showed me to the Gym in the back and I went inside. I battled a trainer, then I decided to leave for training afterwards and I healed at the Pokemon Center and left for Route 3. I saved there after training for 15 minutes.

Decided to start over a new file to tide me over until ORAS; so after trading mons I wanted to save to Black 2, I deleted my old file. This time, I chose the female character and chose Oshawott. I plan on trading over eggs containing Snivy, Tepig and probably Archen later.

Player: Touko
    Current Team
    Oshawott lv.9
    Lilipup lv.9
    Patrat lv.8
    Purrloin lv.8

^This is far from my final team. I plan on dropping Lilipup, Patrat and Purrloin later on.
    MyAnimeList | Tumblr
    < - (Not bad for a first attempt at a banner eh? banner's mine)

So I returned to Nacrene City and I healed my darlings before I entered the Nacrene Gym. I tried solving the Gym puzzle as best as I could when I arrived and I managed to get all of the clues after battling all of the Gym trainers and I was able to find Lenora's room. I went inside and the Gym battle started. My Purrloin and Blitzle managed to defeat Lenora's Herdier and then I used Servine and Panpour to take down her Watchog. I managed to win the Basic Badge and Hawes arrived afterwards and Team Plasma stole the Dragon Skull from the museum. I headed out and after meeting Burgh and being asked to get the skull, I went to the Pokemon Center to heal and then I saved as I got to Pinwheel Forest.

Page 412 of 412 FirstFirst ... 312362402408409410411412