Page 404 of 404 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404
Results 10,076 to 10,098 of 10098

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

I beat all of the trainers on route 5, caught a female trubbish, caught a female ducklett on driftveil draw bridge with a special attack lowering nature >.> got to driftveil city, bought some dusk balls and moo moo milks, caught a stupid useless timid cute charm mincinno >.< and beat all of the trainers outside of cold storage
    Current team
    Darumaka and sandule lv 25 and 27
    Tranquil and petilil lv 27 each
    Throh and gigalith lv 28 each
    New reserves
    Trubbish lv 22
    Mincinno lv 21

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I explored Nimbasa City more after healing at the Pokemon Center. I went to the Pokemon Musical place and saw Bianca. We both went inside and I competed in one of the Musicals just to try things out a bit. I did that and then left and found Bianca arguing with her dad. Gym Leader Elesa came and resolved things and I went ahead and battled at the Small Court. I went to heal and I picked up various items around the city and then I went to the Ferris wheel and spotted N. We talked on the Ferris wheel and we battled when we landed. His Pokemon were east to beat and he left once I won the battle. I went to heal once more and then headed to Route 16 east of Nimbasa City to Lostlorn Forest to battle Zoroark.

I got finished at the cold storage, beat the trainers in the gym, got everyone to lv 30, beat Clay although I lost tranquil so I replaced him with archen, got to charge stone cave, caught a male drilbur, and beat most of the trainers.
    Current team
    Darumaka and krockorok lv 30 each
    Petilil and archen lv 31 and 29
    Gigalith and throh lv 30 and 33
    New R.I.P
    Tranquil lv 30
    New reserve
    Drilbur lv 22

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I trained at Lostlorn Forest for a while and the wild Pokemon there gave my team extra of experience. I captured a wild Pansage for my collection and I also captured a Swadloon. I then went deeper into the forest and encounter Zoroark disguised as a woman at first and then as a Suicune. I battled it with my event Entei and I was able to capture Zoroark with an Ultra Ball in the end. I took Zoroark all the way back to the Day Care on Route 3 and got my Darumaka from there. I trained Darumaka and then returned to Nimbasa City. I went to the Nimbasa Gym and battled some of the trainers inside but they were tough, so I had to heal a lot. I managed to find Gym Leader Elesa and I saved before the Gym battle.

Cody's Nuzlocke Challenge, Part 4

Cody came to Nacrene City and did all sorts of sightseeing. He visited the cafe, and went to the Nacrene Museum, but was stopped by N, the Trainer that battled him in Accumula Town. Once the battle ended, Tepig evolved into Pignite! N was impressed, and said something about a Pokemon named "Zekrom", and left. Cody got into the museum, where the curator Hawes showed him around, and finally took him to the Gym. Cody didn't think his team was prepared, so he went to the outer parts of Pinwheel Forest to train. Cody caught a Tympole, and trained his team all the way to Challenge Rock. He had Pignite smash the rock for good luck, and was rewarded a star piece. Cody felt now was the time for the Gym Challenge.

When Cody came back, he challenged the Gym Leader Lenora. Lenora's Herdier wasn't a match against the sturdy Roggenrola, but Tympole died in battle against Watchog. However, Pignite and his training at Challenge Rock was able to defeat Watchog. Cody barely had time to celebrate his victory when Team Plasma stormed the museum and steal the Dragon Skull that was on display.Cody and Lenora chased them out into Nacrene City, where they met up with Cheren, Bianca, and the Castelia City Gym Leader Burgh. Lenora headed off through the city whil Cheren and Bianca guarded the museum. Burgh and Cody headed out into the depths of Pinwheel Forest. Cody decided to take the long wooded area while Burgh took the road. Cody battled off a few Grunts, and he caught himself a Venipede! With a new Pokemon, Cody is searching the forest far and wide for the missing Dragon Skull.

Team

Deceased
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

I finished at the chargestone cave but lost krockorok so I replaced her with venipede, I got to mistralton, did everything there, beat all of the trainers on route 7, lost petilil and replaced her with deerling. Now I'm going to get the new ones to lv 30 before continuing.
    Current team:
    darumaka and dweerling lv 30 and 23
    gigalith and throh lv 33 each
    archen and whirlipede lv 32 and 28
    New R.I.P
    krockorok lv 30
    petilil lv 31
    New reserve
    watchog lv 29

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I finally challenged Elesa. She sent out her first Emolga and I tried to defeat it with my Zebstrika's Flame Charge, but Elesa withdrew it and she sent out her own Zebstrika. I withdrew my Zebstrika and sent out Simisear. I had it use Dig and it managed to defeat Elesa's Zebstrika with one hit. Elesa sent out her second Emolga and I used my Zebstrika against it. Even after taking some damage my Zebstrika was able to knock Emolga out and Elesa sent out her first Emolga again and I took it down with my Dewott and I won that match. Elesa handed over the Bolt Badge and the Volt Switch TM. I left the Nimbasa City Gym and healed at the Pokemon Center. I took care of some things then set off for Route 5. Saved.

I got them to lv 30, beat everyone in the celestial tower, caught a litwik, and beat everyone in the gym. Now I will battle Skyla.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I healed at the Nimbasa City PC one last time before heading out and I walked to Route 5 and then I met Cheren and we had another one of those rival battles. After that, Gym Leader Elesa arrived and then we met Alder and me and Cheren were forced to battle some Preschoolers to test our abilities. We defeated them and I continued on to the Driftveil City drawbridge. Elesa helped set things up and then I trained a bit on Route 5 against some trainers and some Pokemon. I captured a wild Minccino and then a Trubbish and Liepard. I trained my heart out and then proceeded to the bridge where I encountered a wild Ducklett and some of those random wing items. I saved as I arrived at the other side of the bridge.

I came out of Pinwheel Forest and healed up at the Center. I did the three-dancer sidequest and united the trio. Then, I headed straight to the Gym, where I met Cheren before he left. Burgh told me to go to the pier and ran off.

I arrived in Driftveil City and I spotted Cheren and then Clay arrived and said something about Team Plasma entering the city. We were given the task of driving them out of Driftveil City and I went to the Pokemon Center to purchase some items and then I wandered around town. I had my first rotation battle with some man named Charles and afterwards, I talked to NPCs. I got some items and then headed for the Driftveil City Gym, but there was a man there who wouldn't let me pass. I went to the market and bought a dozen Moomoo Milks and then went down to the Cold Storage area of Driftveil City. I battled some trainers there and picked up some items and then I trained in the tall grass to level up my team.

I went back to route 1 with surf, did everything on those routes including catching a horrible modest scraggy, got thunderbolt, went to mostralton cave and did everything there and again caught an axeu with a horrible nature >.> now i'_m in twist mountain. Also caught a cubchoo.
    Last edited by Nibbles4Ever; 26th July 2014 at 3:04 AM.

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I trained at the Cold Storage area, then I decided to enter the a warehouse and Cheren followed me inside. We got in and I battled my way around. I found some items while sliding on the icy floor and then I got to the place where Team Plasma was hiding. Cheren and I had to battle against grunts and after all of that, Clay arrived with some workers and they arrested Team Plasma. I left the Cold Storage area and went to heal at the Pokemon Center. I went to the Driftveil City Gym, but Ghetsis was there and he wanted the Team Plasma grunts and Sage to be returned. That happened and then I was finally able to gain access inside the Driftveil City Gym. I got inside and saved after getting a Fresh Water item.

I lost sawsbuck so I replaced her with the palpitoad I caught in Iccirus city, got the sludgebomb tm, taught it to palpitoad and surf, got everyone to lv 38, beat Brycen with no losses with just Throh and Gigalith, caught a druddigan in dragon spiral tower, beat everyone there, got to the relic castle, beat everyone there, went to Nacrene city and got the dark stone, and am back in Iccirus city
    Current team
    Darmanitan and seismatoad lv 40 each
    Gigalith and Throh lv 39 and 40
    Scolipede and archeops lv 40 each
    New R.I.P
    Sawsbuck lv 38
    New reserve
    Druddigan lv 34

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

At the Gym, I took a lift down and I battled a couple of Worker trainers there and then took another lift deeper into the ground. I encountered some more Workers and even some Clerk trainers. I had a tough time against their Pokemon however, so I was sort of nervous for the Gym battle against Clay. I left the Gym to heal and then to do some last-minute training at the Cold Storage. When that was done, I healed once again and headed to the Gym. I took the final lift and challenged Clay. I beat his Krokorok with Samurott, his Palpitoad with Tranquill and his Excadrill with my Simisear. That last match was tough, but I managed to win the Quake Badge from Clay. I had to go to Chargestone Cave next.

I beat Bianca even though she used roar twice with syoutland, got through the tubeline bridge, beat the bad dudes on the next route, beat everyone in the mall, caught a paeniard with defiant and a good nature, did everything in Opelucid city, caught a bouffalint, and beat some of the trainers. Now I'm getting everyone to lv 42 before battling Iris.
    Current team
    Gigalith and Throh lv 40 and 41
    Darmanitan and seismatoad lv 42 each
    Archeops and scolipede lv 42 and 40
    New reserves
    Pawniard lv 33
    Bouffalont lv 34

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I walked through Route 6 and I battled Pokemon. I also captured some Pokemon that I was missing and I stopped by the seasonal institute on the way. I left since they wanted to see a Deerling and I arrived at a rest house where I healed my Pokemon. I trained in the dark patches of tall grass and after healing some more, I went to Chargestone Cave. There was a web in the way, but Clay arrived and had his Krokorok destroy it. I then received the Bulldoze TM and I entered the cave. I encountered some Pokemon like Joltik and Klink and I captured them. I then encountered N and Professor Juniper along with Bianca and I made my way deeper into Chargestone Cave. I saved shortly after battling a trainer inside.

I got everyone to lv 42, beat the trainers in the gym but in the process scolipede died and before that Throh died so I replaced him with pawniard, after that I beat Iris but seismatoad died DX I replaced them with ducklett and stunfisk because the other female pokemon I have had horrible natures, abilities, both or were just horrible in general like trubbish and watchdog >.>
    Current team
    Gigalith and pawniard lv 43 each
    Archeops and stunfisk lv 42 and 33
    Darmanitan and ducklett lv 42 and 27
    New R.I.P
    Scolipede lv 42
    Throh lv 40
    Seismatoad lv 42

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I battled more trainers at Chargestone Cave, but my Pokemon started to get weak, so I healed at Route 6. I went back into Chargestone Cave and trained against wild Pokemon. As I got deeper into the cave, I encountered a wild Tynamo and I captured it. I tried finding more, but they were rare. I battled some Team Plasma grunts and had my Pokemon restored by a Doctor. I went deeper and fought more Team Plasma grunts and I eventually found N again. He battled me using Pokemon found inside the cave and I defeated him. I left the cave after that and met Gym Leader Skyla and Cedric Juniper. I went to heal at the Pokemon Center and returned to Chargestone Cave to train against the Pokemon there and saved.

Finally made it over the Skyarrow Bridge and into Castelia City, where I combed the streets and poked my nose into every building. After making a dance team and defeating the entire Battle Company, I headed to the gym, where Burgh and I postponed our battle to help find Bianca's kidnapped (pokenapped?) Munna. We beat the grunts and after an anticlimactic standoff with the head honchos of Team Plasma, got it back. Then it was back to the gym to take Burgh on in a surprisingly tough battle, winning the Insect Badge.

Next I headed north to Route 4, where I met Bianca for a rematch and won. I wandered the desert, catching a Sandile and a Scraggy, before facing off with Cheren and beating him. Then I headed for the rest house, leaving the rest of the route for later.

Team:
    lv25
    lv25
    lv25
    lv20 (cut, rock smash)
    Poison Safari:
    PM if you want to add me!

After training at Chargestone Cave some more, I returned to Mistralton City. I went to the local Pokemon Center and swapped Pokemon and then I explored the city a bit more. I collected several items at the airport as well as on the runway near the Mistralton City Gym. I went to the Move Deleter's house and then I went to the Gym, but Skyla the Gym Leader wasn't there, so I wasn't allowed to enter. I healed once again and headed north to Route 7 to find Skyla. I battled in the grass and against the trainers and I got to Celestial Tower a few minutes later. I walked inside and battled the trainers on the second floor. I encountered a wild Litwick and captured that for my collection. I saved as I got to the third floor.

Cody's Nuzlocke Challenge, Part 5 (The Finale)

Cody investigated Pinwheel Forest further, and with the help of the local Pokemon Rangers, they helped him track down the Team Plasma member with the Dragon Skull. Burgh joined Cody once he found no one, as well as a man identified as a member of the Team Plasma Seven Sages. Lenora also stepped in, and they reluctantly returned the Dragon Skull. Lenora was overjoyed and rewarded Cody with a Moon Stone. Burgh promised a Gym Battle, and also left. Cody trained his team further, and then headed out to Skyarrow Bridge.

After about a few minutes of running, Cody made it to the huge Castelia City. He toured everywhere, he reunited a dance crew, and even trained at the Battle Company, where his Venipede evolved into Whirlipede! Cody felt ready to challenge the Gym, only to be stopped by Cheren, and Burgh, who alerted Cody that Team Plasma was spotted in the city stealing Pokemon. They head to Prime Pier, and find out that they had stolen Bianca's Munna, and a girl named Iris was consoling her. Cody and Burgh once again split up to search for Team Plasma and they found their base at the building right next to the Gym. Cody and Burgh had a confrontation with Ghetsis, who showed his true colors, and disappeared in smoke. After the Team Plasma fiasco, Burgh accepted Cody Gym Match.

The Deaths Begin

While Cody was training in the Castelia Gym, a Harlequin's Dwebble killed Cody's beloved Pignite with a 5-hit, critical hit Rock Blast. Irritated, Cody challenged Burgh, AND HIS DWEBBLE KILLED CODY'S ROGGENROLA ALSO WITH STRUGGLE BUG. With only Herdier and Whirlipede, Cody headed out to Route 4 to train his team. Bianca showed up, and Herdier took out her entire team. Cody headed out into the sandstorm, and caught himself a Sandile. Cheren showed up, and his Dewott took down Herdier, OHKO Whirlipede and Sandile, killing all of Cody's Pokemon. Cody had no Pokemon left, and was forced to go back home to Nuvema Town. He returned the Pokedex to Professor Juniper and went back home.

Deceased

- National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

I kept climbing Celestial Tower and I caught an Elgyem. I then battled a Nurse trainer and she healed my Pokemon after our battle. I went further up and battled some more and I picked up a TM for Shadow Claw. I finally got to the top of the tower and I found Skyla there. I rang the bell and she decided to return to the Mistralton City Gym. I left back to Route 7 and trained a bit in the tall grass there. I went back to Mistralton City and healed at the Pokemon Center and then I headed for the local Gym. I received a Fresh Water from the Gym guide and then battled a couple of the Gym trainers inside. I had an easy time with Zebstrika and I used the cannons to move around the Gym. I saved as I arrived at the center.

Page 404 of 404 FirstFirst ... 304354394400401402403404