Page 81 of 412 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 10278

Thread: Recent Happenings Thread (check first post: new rule!)

I just defeated Elesa the electric type gym leader
    mann what a crazy gym! who thought about roller coasters?
    After that i went into the pokemon center and healed my pokemon
    also went to the tm clerk and bought all the tms that costed 10000
    now im waiting in a wifi room on a trade

Current Status: Mobile
    When I battle I play as Kris!
    Name: Alexis | FC: 3969-5554-2965

I am playing through Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness yay :]
    ~*My Trade Shop: Downloaded Wifi Mystery Gift Halloween Pumkaboo!*~

Quote Originally Posted by gyaradosuseddragonrage! View Post
    I was wondering... is the endgame really redeeming, after doing the SPOILERsagesSPOILER thing? From what I hear it is like D/P endgame.

also 2000th post in thread!
    depends on what you mean by "redeeming"

Did a little bit of work today! Trained Zaprey (my Tynamo) to evolution, then evolved it. Did the same with Scol, my Whirlipede. Took Jawax (Fraxure) out for training, and went down to catch Musharna. Got a Mild female who I named Selene. Leveled Fraxure to evolution too! Thinking about working on Ferroseed or Archen next...
    ***New Signature To Come***

Default White Journey Post 9

I beat Brycen at Iccirus City getting me the Freeze Badge. Then I watched N fly away on Reshiram at the top of the Dragonspiral Tower. Instead of going to the Relic Castle, I went past that and went to all the places I could explore with Surf. I fully explored the Wellspring Cave along with Routes 17 and 18. I also hatched the Larvesta egg. Now that I'm done with that, I'll head over to the Relic Castle.

Spoiler:- Team:
    Top Five Non-Legends<---You can't stop them from domination...

Friend Codes:
    SoulSilver: 2407-8763-0856
    Platinum: 4726-3826-6538
    Pearl: 1890-7956-1544
        Spoiler:- Battle Info:

NeoDarkraiTV <--This is my YouTube account. Click and watch my Twilight Princess Runthrough and FireRed Runthrough.
    Currently working on making a competitve battling guide. Help would be appreciated.

Follow me on twitter.com/NeoDarkrai or facebook.com/NeoDarkraiTV for random stuff and updates on when new Episodes are up.

Currently SRing for a modest or timid Thundurus at RT.7

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

I must say, the Bug-types in this gen are so much better than their predecessors. Half my team is Bug! Anyway, I've done a lot since my last post. I've picked up six badges, caught a Joltik, Sewaddle, Sandile, Archen, and Karrablast in the last few days. I've evolved them all along with my starter Tepig, who is now an Emboar. I thought about adding an Excadrill, but the process takes too long. Escavalier takes its place. Now I'm about to challenge Brycen. I'll be using Emboar to take out the whole place and Escavalier will mop up the experience. The addition of the Lucky Egg made training unbelievably easier.

Team:
    Emboar Lv 40
    Leavanny Lv 40
    Krookodile Lv 40
    Galvantula Lv 40
    Archeops Lv 39
    Escavalier Lv 22

my main pokemon are now at level 30
    i defeated a soccer player
    then i went to route 16 and caught some pokemon

PReviously... I was battling monsters in Route Six. Evolved my long lived pansear to simisear and my cottonee to a WHimsicott I made my way through celestial tower after and rang the bell and talked with skyla. on the way i caught a litwick and Elgyem and llvled my pokes alot
    Dewott-38
    Simisear-36
    Unfezant-37
    Whimsicott-37
    Stoutland-35

Stoutland will leave my group soon so im spending less time on him
    MY Black Team Attempt 2.0

R.I.P. Platinum Team... Eternal Love

so I caught reshiram on my first try (and I mean first try with a pokeball). grant it I paralysed him, then false swiped, and threw a dusk ball, but I'm so used to at least 20 tries. Has anyone else had abnormal ease catching them or was I just lucky?

I have claimed Giratina

Transfered all my Competitive Pokémon over to White, facepalmed at the fact that Suicune and Celebi didn't have the moves they needed.

-Placed Surf and Waterfall back on 4th gen transfered Competitive Pokémon.
    -Captured Cobalion (Naive) and kept it. Easy capture.
    -Captured Terrakion (Adamant) and kept it. Took the first ball to capture.
    -Put a shiny mew on the GTS up for Reshiram, 20 minutes later- Obtained an untrained Modest Reshiram. Proceeded to victory dance.
    -Placed Zoroa on GTS for lv. 60+ Hydreigon, not expecting to get anything.
    -Captured Volcarona, nature doesn't matter as I can breed more up.
    -Went through the singles Battle subway, beat the first round of trainers.
    -Attempting to capture Virizion with a Jolly Nature, is crying in my booties as it never ends up with the right nature.
    - Realized the horrible pun in the last line.
    - Hopes Victini will be easier to capture than Virizion, at least it won't heal.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    so I caught reshiram on my first try (and I mean first try with a pokeball). grant it I paralysed him, then false swiped, and threw a dusk ball, but I'm so used to at least 20 tries. Has anyone else had abnormal ease catching them or was I just lucky?
    The catch rate is higher for them, so that's why it's so easy to capture. The same for me too, only 1 or 2 balls to catch it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    Well if you can get rid of Tyranitar, Rotom W, Scizor, Ferrothorn, Specs Politoed, Heatran, Jirachi, Skarmory, Excadrill, Thundurus, Reuniclus, Gengar, Taunt Gyarados, Deoxys, Volcarona, Forretress, Latias, Hydreigon, Scrafty, Metagross, Chandelure, Toxic, Sandstorm, Hail, Rain, Sun boosted Fire Blasts, Taunt, any offensive Pokemon with Lum Berry, stall and all skilled players then Cresselia is decent in OU.
    Pokédex: 718

Since I last posted I went through Twist Mountain, evolved Axew, caught a Golet, and have defeated Brycen. I am currently about to go into the final gym to face Drayden in Opelucid City!

Team so far:
    Serperior lv 45
    Scolipede lv 42
    Darmanitan lv 41
    Carracosta lv 41
    Fraxure lv 41
    Golet lv 41

Well, my team is a bit different than my planned team, but hey, it's nice to have a change, right?

Up to the Pokemon League now.

Lady Smug(Serperior) Lv44
    Slam
    Giga Drain
    Dragon Tail
    Coil

Victini Lv42
    Confusion
    Flame Burst
    Work Up
    Charge Beam

Fraxure Lv45
    Shadow Claw
    Dragon Claw
    Dragon Dance
    X-Scissor

Excadrill Lv49
    X-Scissor
    Shadow Claw
    Earthquake
    Rock Slide

Galvantula Lv44
    Electroweb
    X-Scissor
    Electro Ball
    Signal Beam

Sigilyph Lv46
    Psychic
    Fly
    Air Cutter
    Flash Cannon

What do you think? I'm gonna evolve Fraxure before I challenge the E4
    NOTICE: Me posting in a thread DOES NOT always mean I want your FC. If I DO want your FC, I will ask for it.
    3DS FC 2878-9669-5722. Add me for MK7/New Leaf/Pokemon X/Y
    STILL looking for an

CURRENT SHINY HUNTS
    Braixen///Frogadier - FS RE - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    - MM - Pokemon X - On Hold
    Zwellious/Druddigon - RE Victory Road - Pokemon X - On Hold

Friend Safari: Fairy with Kirlia, Jigglypuff and Clefairy.

You're not my mum or dad, therefore, you cannot tell me what to do.

In route 16 I caught 3 solosis' a laipard, and a mincinno.
    Im hoping to find an emolga but if not im thinking bout trading a solosis for one
    also hoping to trade another solosis for a gothita
    now i am headed to route 5

As of now, I'm just exploring, and finding some Pokemon to build a team with, as well as evolving them all for the Pokedex.

I'm working on grinding my team up to level 30 or so, so I might bury Elesa alive.
    Victini is a beast, believe you me.
    My Blitzle isn't doing that well; it has terrible defense.
    I have to get rid of my Swoobat because its tail is the creepiest thing I've ever seen. It grosses me out (I really don't know why) and I can't stand looking at it. Any suggestions on a good flying type to replace it? (I don't need a psychic type anymore, either, since I have Victini)

Not much has happened. I chased Team Plasma from the Cold Storage and Driftveil City, explored Route 6, defeated Clay with two OHKOs and one 2HKO delivered by Servine, and then entered Chargestone Cave.

I have to get rid of my Swoobat because its tail is the creepiest thing I've ever seen. It grosses me out (I really don't know why) and I can't stand looking at it. Any suggestions on a good flying type to replace it? (I don't need a psychic type anymore, either, since I have Victini)
    Would've said Sigilyph, but if you want no Psychic-types, I guess Braviary might be an ok choice, or if you have Black and don't feel like getting Braviary through a trade, you could use Mandibuzz if you really wanted too. Whatever you do, don't use Unfezant. It sucks competitively and barely survives in-game. Archeops is pretty good, but it's ability isn't so great. (Wth, GF?) I don't know much about Swanna but I imagine the 4x weakness to Electric won't be a source of joy for you. That leaves Emolga, which is a viable support Pokemon but seriously who are we kidding, nobody needs Encore in-game. You could use Landorus, Thundurus or Tornadus, the legendary kamis, but you'd have to wait awhile to catch those.
    So yeah if you really don't want Sigilyph, use Braviary.
    Last edited by KickAsh; 12th March 2011 at 2:16 AM.

Last post was a while ago. - sometime around Castelia. O: Alot has happened since, I am now averaging level 36 with a heavily revised team, just defeated Skyla.
    Battled all the trainers and done everything I could find up to Twist mountains entrance. But I'm not entering yet because everytime I go somewhere new I end up collecting another member for my team, and shuffling everything about. O: Feels it would be a shame to do this again so soon as I just got Lantorch (Litwick) up to the same level as everyone else. O:

I am now on my return journey from the Daycare centre. - continually switches things round in there after discovering my Blitzle had reached level 37 before I had reached the 4th gym. But on the return route I have gotten my massage, berry, checked to see if the desert resort tower has had the sand moved, and got a star piece from challenge rock to see what I can get in Anville town. -just arrived for the weekend whatever-it-is there-

After this I'll battle the stadium rematchs, collect more wings on my way to Driftveil and talk to the woman who gives you something for beating Skyla who I forgot about earlier. Then I am thinking grind my pokemon up a level or two. Because compared to my friends I am lagging, probably due to my overpopulated team.

Current team all level 35/36 and Gogalith is 37; This is the largest my team has been so far. And I have some 10 pokemon that have been traded out of it already!
    Dewott
    Scolipede (Satripede)
    Audino
    Litwick (Lantorch)
    Scraggy
    Cofagrigus
    Boldore (Earh)
    Gothorita
    Tynamo
    Crustle (Castlie)
    Galvantula (Gogalith)

Ever so slightly disappointed we didn't see the pokemon Skyla helps. O:
    And after naming my Joltik Gogalith because I thought it was a good spider name. (Gog from Aragog in Harry Potter) I discover there is already a Gigalith in the game. ~ What are the chances!? So I might remove Boldores nickname when he evolves and then call something Gagalith and use them as a triple battle team. xP Something red to have primary colours. - maybe my Scolipede.

"Jingle sent out Gigalith, Gagalith, Gogalith"

my herdier has finally evolved into a scoutland ^^
    I went onwards to route 5 and had the rival with the oshawott battle me
    i won then we met up with the chamption, my rival friend and i battled
    in a double battle against 2 random kids and won
    after that i battled the rest of the trainers on that route and got some items

The good news: I caught Virizion in only two Dusk Balls. The bad news: it's Modest. The other good news: I don't plan on using it! Ha ha ha!

I am not really looking forward to grinding on Victory Road. At least there's going to be a Doctor there, but I gotta tell ya, this new experience system was a godsend at the start of the game, but now that I'm getting close to the end, everyone's at level 39-41... At least there's still a ton of Team Plasma to fight.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 3282-3535-2249

Friend Safari: Pansage, Petilil, Gogoat

As of now, my focus is on Safaris with starters (barring Wartortle and Quilladin), but give me your Safari anyway. Chances are I'll find something interesting.

Beat the electric gym. Ran around Charizard bridge a ton collecting feathers for about an hour and feeding them to my team.

Found the Plasmas hiding in next town. Caught a male and a female Vanillite, bred 'em and hatched a modest one from the 1st egg. Gave it the macho brace and got him caught up to the rest of the team. (lvl 28).

Found the relocator code on the forums here somewhere while taking a snack break, so I transfered up my event celebi and event raiku. Then I caught both the event zorua and zoroark ( 1m, 1f ) and took the rest of the day off storywise to do a lot of breeding. Using the hatched zorua to get access to creatures I wouldn't otherwise be able to have yet in the game via the gts negotiations trade thing.
    XD

Maybe I'll get back to "playing" tommorow. In the meantime I've got to go make more eggs. =D
    I Claimed SPINDA, and you can't has it!

I made ^that^.

I got the game on Thursday! YAY I played for an hour or two on Thursday, but was extremely busy yesterday and thus did not play.

Recent Happenings I
    Vhamos began his adventure as a Pokemon trainer! After exploring his room for a few minutes after Cheren and Bianca told him to pick a Pokemon, he finally chosen Oshawott. He destroyed Bianca's Tepig and Cheren's Snivy. He was shocked to see the mess in his room and ran downstairs to get the vacuum.
    He then decided to visit Bianca's house and watch some TV. Unfortunately, Bianca's dad was yelling at Bianca. Awkward. Bianca ran to Juniper's lab and Vhamos watched some TV. The TV in these games are HILARIOUS! [Switching from third person to first person because third person is confusing me]
    I explored Nuvema Town some more and then went to Juniper's Lab. I thanked her and named my Oshawott 'Pascal'. We then decided to head out to Route 1. We took our first step together and then I watched Juniper catch a Patrat. Cheren and Bianca decided to have a contest to see who would catch the most Pokemon. They went out to Route 1. I went home to see if my room was clean. It wasn't.
    I caught two Lillipup's: Barkley (Vital Spirit) and Scruffy (Pickup). I made a mental note to box Barkley straight away. I also caught Eleanor the Patrat (named after Eleanor from Alvin and the Chipmunks 2) and found my best friends. I won the contest. Haha! I explored Accumula Town and watched the charming leader of Team Plasma give a speech. I defeated this strange guy who called himself 'N'. What a weirdo.
    I boxed Barkley and Eleanor and made my way to Striaton City. I picked up Pansear (I forgot when I nicknamed it...) and boxed is straight away. I then went into the gym to challenge the leaders.
    I made quick work of the friendly waiters and waitresses, who showered me with food. Mmmm, they make the best chocolate cake!
    I took on Cilan.
    Battle for the Trio Badge!
    Cilan led with his Lillipup; I led with Pascal. Pascal used Water Gun, but Lillipup was faster and flinched me a few times. I managed to get it to red with some Water Guns, but it took Pascal down.
    It was all up to Scruffy. Scruffy used Bite to finish off his Lillipup. Cilan sent out his Pansage. Ooh, this would be hard. I used an X Speed so I could try and get some flinches in with Bite. Luckily, he used Work Up. I used Bite. No flinch, but he used Work Up again. Bite flinched it this time, and the next time I used bite it didn't flinch but he used Work Up again! Gulp. If Bite didn't flinch it, whatever he used would hurt. A lot. I used Bite. Flinch! He's down to red HP. I crossed my fingers and went for a Tackle attack. And I defeated Pansage!
    I received the Trio Badge and admired it, and then saved and turned off.

C U R R E N T | T E A M
    ~Pascal | Oshawott | Lv 12
    ~Scruffy | Lillipup | Lv 13

B A D G E S
    Trio

L O C A T I O N
    Striaton City

W H A T S | N E X T ?
    ~Catch a Woobat
    ~Get to the next gym

me and my friend are lucky at b/w i got pokerus in the desert, and he gets it from bianca or cheren in the 1st two battles xD id prefer 6 shiny tbh xD (considering pokerus is 3 times rarer than a shiny)

Just beat Drayden. Fraxure swept him after just one Dragon Dance which he let me set up when he used a hyper potion on his Druddigon. Now onwards to route 10.

Team:
    Serperior lv 45
    Fraxure lv 43
    Scolipede lv 42
    Darmanitan lv 42
    Carracosta lv 42
    Golurk lv 43 (just evolved!)
    Last edited by Adeku; 12th March 2011 at 2:47 AM.

Went to the Icirrus gym and totally destroyed Brycen. Archeops took out his Vanillish pretty quickly, and then I switched to Sawk who OHKO'd both his Beartic and Cryogonal. I then went to Dragonspiral Tower, and with all those Plasma grunts, my Elgyem evolved. I've now just talked to Alder again and am about to head to Relic Castle.

Current Team:
    Samurott - Level 41
    Sawk - Level 41
    Krookodile - Level 41
    Archeops - Level 41
    Vanillish - Level 41
    Beheeyem - Level 42
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

I caught a newest team member, a male Litwick named Hades. And Persephone (my Deerling) evolved into Sawsbuck! Now, I'm in Celestial Tower, training my team.

Page 81 of 412 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591131181 ... LastLast