Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legacy

Default The Legacy

Welcome to
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2w65w78.jpg[/IMG]
    We will rise to be the legends your descendants speak of...

The Legacy is an ever-changing, ever-evolving clan. Dedicated to the pursuit of leaving behind a place where we all can be called heroes, challengers come from around the globe to this clan. The clan and its members have survived many brutal times with great persistence and has proven their legacy will never die. If you wish to become a hero, either big or small, this is the place for you to leave your mark. Here, you will be remembered. Here, anyone can be a hero and leave their own legacy.

The History of The Legacy
    Once their stood two great Clans, Team Legacy and Legacy. Each possessed great power and strength and were feared by their peers. However conflict arose, The two giants argued over who had the right to name their sacred clan Legacy. Fueled by a burning passion for battling and honour the two clans prepared for war; a war so catastrophic it would remain in the archives for the rest of eternity. The day before the war the two clans hung on the Precipice, each ultimately facing destruction. All was surely lost, but no! A brave and radical plan emerged, one so dramatic and controversial it was hard to speak of it.... The two Legacies had to merge! The members of the two great clans would-at first- not accept these new terms, but in time they warmed to the idea, and although they had a lustful desire to rip the others to shreds, they cast their differences aside. Out of the Chaos that had surrounded the tow clans for what seemed an age, The Legacy arose! An entirely new super-clan formed of the two ancient giants, a sheer brute force, unrelenting, malicious and unstoppable. The Legacy!

News
        Spoiler:- Sept 21:

Index

+ The Rules +
    - Registration -
    - Battling In The Legacy -

+ Ranking System +
    - Our War Team of Legend -
    - Our Valued Heros -
    - Student and Tutor Services -

+ Clan Services+
    - GenLab -
    - Clan Events -
    - Clan Wars -
    - The Legacy Frontier -

+ Hall of Fame+
    - Credits -

---------

The Rules of Legacy
        Spoiler:- The Rules. Read em, Love em:

Spoiler:- sub menus:

Ranking Systems

Spoiler:- show:

Clan Services

Hall of Fame

Last edited by ger9119; 18th February 2011 at 11:23 PM.

how many times are we gonna go through this?
    Would pokemon be this big of a franchise if ash first poke was a magikarp with the same will to not evolve as pikachu? -cayr(on smogon)
    WiFiGuest7857> trading my monferno for anything please help i hate him

Gen IV record 175-63

fc: 0474-7058-9514
    ismyhomeboy

The last time squirt .

Atleast we are this one big Legacy family
    92 TP 35 KO (TL3)
    13 W, 10 L, 1 D

well i was one of the origanal creators with jahz. And Twilight Trainer is retiring so im re-taking over the clan and welcome back StickGuy

@ Jahz- Are you leaving D:
    92 TP 35 KO (TL3)
    13 W, 10 L, 1 D

Congrats Ger (:
    HG FC: 1591 9780 2140
    Yes, My pokemon are Pokesav'd, But all of them have Legit moves, and Legit stats.

AAhhhh!!!!!!WTH you too JAHZ???!!!!!!!...Damn hope no one else leaves...

No pokearcher im hopefully everyone else stays also,any odl memebers who are taking a break are always welcomed here.

@Fetch Thank you
    92 TP 35 KO (TL3)
    13 W, 10 L, 1 D

Hmm. I don't know about you, but if I lose my DS again, I won't be gone for six months. PO will just have to do lol. Plus, I'd probably buy a new one anyway, cuz this one is getting beat up lol. And, I'd just like to announce I've been promoted to Co-Leader, to assist Ger in conquering the world... Oh sorry. I mean helping this clan grow. We don't have any plans of conquering the world... what are you talking about? But, I'm staying. For heck or high water. Anyway, welcome back Stickguy. I think I remember you... but I'm not sure. Either way, welcome back. And Jahz, please say it ain't so. You aren't leaving too, are you? And Ger, I'll help you fix the front page later. Maybe fix up a little page when my sister is done with the computer. And write a memorial for Twilight if he hasn't sent in a eulogy.

FC: (Diamond) 1419-0155-4154 | (SoulSilver): 3095-2376-2372
    CLICK ON THE BANNER TO JOIN THE FAM AND HAVE SOME FUN
    Credits to Twilight Trainer and Leilukin for the banners

The Legacy Clan|The Ascension Chat|The Legacy Frontier

Spoiler:- Top Secret:

... Sad to say about the goodbyes
    Congrats in the promotions
    i hope that we dont change administration in a long time
    ... nothing more to say.
    FC: 4469-0019-9572

Yes it is sad Rico. But, that's part of life. All great legends must one day come to pass. But the memories they made shall last forever.

-True the only thing you will take to the grave are the memories.

I've...I've seen the rise of three leaders and the fall of two...I'm really at a loss here. My own usefulness in the clan, besides a good idea or two, is slim to none, I'm not skilled enough to war or test, and even if I was, I can't battle near as often as would like to due to severe wifi restrictions and availability. The sudden leaving of Twi and Jahz and my growing sense uselessness as been leaving me feeling rather...frustraited.
    Last edited by LordGriffin; 22nd September 2010 at 8:24 AM.
    "I may not always agree with a man's choice to follow his dreams...however, I will ALWAYS respect and admire him for it." -Zachary W. Reeves

Quote Originally Posted by LordGriffin View Post
    If I had to describe The Ascension it would be a gathering a friends and unknown talent. They're all such amazing people ranging from all different ages and hailing from many corners of the globe. I know the individuals that gather here have the potential to be what The Legacy used to be. There is no doubt in my mind that in time they'll be the greatest clan on Serebii, so don't you dare insult my clan again.

LG ffs pull yourself together. I dropped leadership and actvity from this clan months ago, does it really come as a surprise I'm leaving? GCSE's are taking up too much of my time atm so i have to leave. Your battling skills are good enough at present and you can always improve by doing things like challenging the OSL.

You know what guys I started the first Legacy clan last october nearly a year ago. I think to have been around guys like you that long is a privilege, but surely you realise that everything comes to pass. A year is a long time to run clans, and even longer for a single clan to be running. I hope you guys hear see what me and ger started waay back, and it remains here as a testiment to you. For a long time now the members have been running this clan as a pose to the leaders, you're the stuff fuelling it so make sure you stay. LG I started here a year ago with no concept of EV's or IV's and I'd like to think I've moved on a bit, you're already way past that so don't be putting yourself down, you'll improve all it takes- like everything else- is practice and effort. You could even see if you could find a tutor on smogon, hell Ger knows a lot, he could tutor you The only thing keeping me from quitting back in June guys was the instability of the clan for the period over the summer holidays, now that we have a prominent leader again I must leave- I thought it would be Twi and I'll say his departure was sudden to say the least but I know what he's going to be doing in his absence and I can't say I blame him for leaving.
    Ger we started this Legacy 9 months and 5 days ago, and the fact that it stills stands here today is proof of what awesome people you're surrounded by. I know what you're capable of, The Dynasty of Jahz and the Twilight Trainer have passsed but the Rise of Ger has just begun. Make it a good one mate

I'd just like to post one of my favourite poems here guys and I hope that in this context you can appreciate it fully and it would serve us well on the front page.

Pursuing fate that clever thief
    A whisper shaking tree and leaf
    To hear you in the moonlight speak
    Put calloused hand on freckled cheek

Tonight we ride
    Tonight we peak

Echoed will across a chasm
    Sweetly led by your diapasm
    Thundering through my mind and heart
    To curtained ships as we depart

Tonight we fly
    Tonight we start

The journey valued as the end
    The path before us to ascend
    With tandem steps do we begin
    Your hand taking mine, skin on skin

Tonight we run
    Tonight we win

What will and fate alone deny
    Together built forever high
    An effort made toward the prize
    Defy your fears and dry your eyes

Tonight we fight
    Tonight we rise
    Last edited by jahz; 22nd September 2010 at 6:57 PM.

"Tonight we fight... Tonight we rise!" Thanks Jahz for your wonderful Legacy that we shall all carry on. I'm feeling very confident that this clan will produce many Legends. For me guys, this clan, is not just part of a game. It's part of life. We're all friends, we all would help each other, and we can all learn from this clan. Unlike most parents thinking that video games are a waste of time, they look at it with a biased view. You can learn much from video games. Such as striving to do your best. And I'm taking this poem from Jahz as a message to stay strong, to keep fighting, and never give up. And that's what The Legacy is about, and shall forever to be about. Tonight guys we shall fight. And Tonight, we shall Rise! We. Are. Legacy!

Tonight we fight!
    Tonight we rise!
    its so heroic and full of spirit!
    i like it!

So, do we have any photoshop users here in this clan? lol. Because I would prefer to have a clan-made banner over going to a Request Shop to get one made. Because I like that motto.

Well, here will be my final words addressed to the clan.

Everyone, thank you. I originally joined Team Legacy when I signed up as the Dragon E4 in the old Legacy League days. Since then I survived a merger, a transfer in leadership, a short break, a rise to leadership and now, finally, a grand retirement.

Please have faith in Ger. He goes BEYOND my knowledge as leader. He, along with Jahz are the ORIGINALY CREATORS of Legacy. I am merely a man who stepped up to hold the values of The Legacy until a leader returned (be ite Ram, Ger or Jahz). I never intended to be the leader for an extended amount of time, but it great knowing that you fellow members had faith that I could take that throne.

Yet, for now, I leave the throne to the true Creator of Legacy, Ger. Give him all the faith you gave me as he is my superior. Now Ger, if you need to abdocate your thrine, you better find someone to take it. This clann CANNOT die; it hsa too much of a Legacy as it is in just a short time. I would love to return in a year as a guest and see where the clan stands. To each and everyone of you, I thank you. You gave so much in just being in the clan, as peers and as friends. If by chance I return to serebii, this will be my 1st stop.

So, with that, I bid you all adieu, farewell, and good night. *bows*

wht about your frontier postion twi, are u still going to do that?
    Would pokemon be this big of a franchise if ash first poke was a magikarp with the same will to not evolve as pikachu? -cayr(on smogon)

Gen IV record 175-63

ismyhomeboy

probaly not, according to the fact he sed he would love to return in a year as a guest, thus meaning unaffiliated with The Legacy in anyway at that present time. Well, farewell Twilight. Please if you can, stay in contact with me. Because I would to just talk with you sometimes if possible. Like I said, you can email me ur email if you wish with the serebii function. I would like to keep in contact. Not to ask you to come back, but just to talk.

they will just keep an eye up in the sky like last time.
    well at least i think they should.

We will If the Legacy dies one will return

Keep it together guys. And like twi said if I return a year from now as a guest I would be so proud to see the legacy standing strong.

-farewell my friends

ok, lets get rid of the double battle in the frontier then, and keep everything else the same

Gen IV record 175-63

ismyhomeboy

@ everyone: I already know that twi and jahz left, id like it a bit more exact, also dont expect me to be on as often as I used to be, I got hooked on an internet game called GREPOLIS so yeah...

Welcome back Ger even tough ive never met you i think your a good leader...
    @UDK: You damn well should remember me, i was only gone for two weeks and have been in the clan since around march 2010!!!!!!

lol umm so what will happen to the legacy frontier?

Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast